Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 2 - Sex High - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 2 - Sex High

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 16: Pajama Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Pajama Party - A sexually charged Anderson family truly begins their lives in Riverdale as the parents start new jobs and the kids start high school, but somehow sex seems to follow them everywhere they go, even as the oldest daughter stumbles on a decade old mystery and the youngest daughter learns about another side of the sex she loves, craves and needs at the local hospital.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Dr. Lewis dropped Lana off at her house an hour later and Lana instantly grabbed her sisters by the arm and pulled them up to her room.

"Well," Hannah said, "you definitely look a bit happier than when we last saw you."

"What's up Lana," Ana said smiling, "you have that 'I've got a secret' look about you."

"Do you two love me," Lana said.

"What kind of a question is that," Ana asked.

"Of course we love you," Hannah said, "why wouldn't we love you?"

"Because in a few minutes the two of you are going to be so jealous of me for life that you'll end up hating the thought of me and probably never speak to me again."

"Oh my God," Ana said excited, "Lana, you did it, you're pregnant!"

"Not only pregnant," Hannah said, "pregnant with triplets just like Mom was at her age!"

"That's what you get for having sex with and obstetrician," Ana said smiling.

Lana was looking at the two in a very 'if these two don't shut up I won't be responsible for what I do' way and they fell silent.

"Okay," Ana said, "so you're not pregnant, so what is it already?"

Lana reached in her pocket and pulled out the tube of liquid. "Look at this," she said holding it our proudly.

The two of them looked at the tube and then to each other and shrugged.

"Well," Lana said, "aren't you going to at least congratulate me?"

"Because you have a tube of water," Hannah said doubtfully.

"THAT IS NOT WATER!" Lana screamed, and then controlling herself said more calmly, "It's female ejaculation fluid!"

"Female ejaculation fluid," Ana said staring at the tube again, "you're joking!"

"Of course she's joking, it can't possibly be true," Hannah said.

"Oh no," Lana said smiling, taking out her cell phone and pressing some controls, "Hannah, I just sent you an email, can you put it on the big screen for us to watch?"

Hannah went over to their computer and quickly retrieving Lana's mail saw there was a video file attached and clicked it.

"Oh my God, I'm going to take a piss and I can't control it!" They heard Lana scream as her face appeared on the screen, they then saw the camera pan down and immediately floods of clear white liquid start spouting from her pee hole, the feed was cut off just as she was beginning what was obviously to be a massive orgasm.

Lana turned to see her sisters wide-eyed, awe-struck and just plain paralyzed with envy.

"Oh my God," Ana finally said, "Lana, I hate you!"

"Yeah," Lana said smiling, "I thought you might say that."

Hannah started crying like crazy, "Lana, that was incredible; why can't something like that happen to me?"

Lana hugged her and said, "Don't worry, Honey, I doubt it would even have happened to me if it wasn't for the fact that I was doing a professional sexologist at the time."

"Hey," Ana said suddenly, "how about we send that clip to the boys. It will drive them crazy to see what a real sex expert can make a girl do."

"Are they in their room?" Lana asked grinning.

"Yeah, they were working on that Social Studies report together," Hannah said.

"You mean the one we turned in 3 days ago," Lana asked.

"That's the one," Ana said.

"Hannah," Lana said, "send them and email: Subject: 'Look What Happened To Me'. In the body write one line, 'Bet none of you can get a girl to do this'. Attach the file, then get in bed and get ready to be fucked like crazy when they burst in and try to get us to ejaculate for them."

As expected, the boys busted through the bathroom door 5 minutes later and each one jumped on one of the girls and started fucking like mad, because the video file they had just seen had gotten them so horny that they just had to try to get a girl to do that right then and there! They fucked the girls silly for the next 2 hours, they gave them some incredible orgasms, but sadly, they couldn't get single one of them to ejaculate.


After the two hours, Ron, who for once was not with Hannah, said to Lana, "Okay, I give up, how did he do it, how did he get you to ejaculate like that?"

"I have to say, Lana," John said, "that was the all time hottest thing I have ever seen." He pumped his cock into Hannah a few more times and said, "If I could get Debbie to do that, I doubt she'd ever even think of leaving me."

"I don't think she even thinks of leaving you without you getting her to do that," Lana said, "Katrina tells me she's sick and tired of hearing your name, since Debbie won't talk about anything else."

"When Katrina sees that video," Don said, "It will be the final end of her and me. She already considers the orgasms I give her mediocre at best." Don said this smiling and gave Ana, who was laying on top of him a kiss.

"You don't sound too unhappy with the thought of her dropping you," Ana said.

"Well," Don said, "I've been trying to think of a nice way to drop her for a while. I mean she's in love with Lana and she's not ashamed to admit it. What then is she doing with me? I've just been giving her an opportunity to do it first."

"Well," Ana said, "after she sees what Dr. Lewis got Lana to do I think she'll consider her chances of winning Lana's permanent affections highly depleted, so don't expect her to give up on you any time soon."

"You think," Don said with a look of dread on his face.

"What's wrong with you," Ana said, "I thought knowing that Katrina probably isn't about to dump you would make you happy?"

"It's nothing," Don said, "really." He turned Ana around so that she too was staring at the ceiling. Reinserting his cock in her pussy, he started drawing circles on her breasts with one hand and circles around her clit with the other. As he squeezed her breast he asked, "Ana, what's it like being in love with Patty? Does it ever seem too confusing?"

Without removing Don's cock from her cunt, she once more turned around to face him. "Well," she said, "you know how confused and upset I was in the beginning, but once I accepted it was real and most important of all that it made me happy, I was fine."

Hearing what they were saying, Lana looked up from the 69 position she was now in with Ron and said, "That's how it is with Katrina and me, you're never happier than when you accept the truth. You know, Randy told me that first day I was with him that either you or John would be coming out soon. When I told him that night that John was very happy with Debbie, but that you were having problems with Katrina because she liked me as well, he asked me if you spent a lot of time with Ana when we got together."

"Well what does that mean," Don said, "I really like Ana, it's not that I like her more that you or Hannah, it's just that we have a special sort bond."

"That's what he said when I told him that you and Ana almost always paired up with each other lately; he said that it was final then. You were in love with a guy and since you were relating so much with Ana at the moment, you were looking to her for comfort and understanding of yourself."

"You know, I'm really starting to dislike your Dr. Lewis," Don said.

Ana was looking in Don's eyes and said, "so it's true, you're in love with a guy?"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and focused their attention on Don.

Don pulled out of Ana's cunt and pulled her up so he could position her in a kneeling position over his mouth. Before digging in he said, "maybe, but don't worry, because no matter what else happens, I don't plan on forgetting how to enjoy a juicy cunt," and he dug right in.

The others giggled and Lana saw their mood as perfect to spring her news, "We're having a little party for our birthday by the way."

"What," Ron said, from around her cunt, "another one?"

"No, it's nothing like that monster bash we had at the end of vacation," Lana assured them. "This is going to be a two day sleep-over—"

"A pajama party!" Hannah said excitedly.

"—well if I get my way," Lana said smiling, "no one will be wearing any pajamas. Anyway, it will have a limited, by invitation only, guest list. Besides the Wilson kids, I have 8 other people selected to invite." Lana said.

"So are you going to tell us what you are really up to," John asked suspiciously.

"It's about meeting a challenge," Lana said, "it's amazing how clearly you can think when you are truly calm, you can really start to see what is in front of your eyes."


Triplet X Love Times 2 would like to invite you to attend a two night sleep over to be held at the bands studio. The party will begin on the evening of Friday the 13th and conclude in the afternoon of Sunday the 15th.

This is a by invitation only affair and to enter you must present your letters at the door, 1 letter per guest.

We apologize if, in families with multiple children, not all have received an invitation, but limited space has forced the selection of the desired guest be made in a random lottery style.

NOTE: Triplet X Love Times 2 does not promote the use of alcohol, drugs, or cigarettes so none of these are allowed. Your hosts, however, will be completely open to fill all your other desired needs, in every possible way, and should you accept cumming, we guarantee you a blissful and happy two days.

FINAL NOTE: Should your parents have any doubts about letting you attend, they can contact Mr. Stanley Anderson and Mrs. Laura Anderson for reassurance.


Eight copies of the above letter, with full contact information were sent by express mail to: Henry Wise, Martha Wise, Louise Carson, Jerry Clinton, Henry Fuller, Jennifer Ramos, Marilyn Jacobs and Annie Styles; and pretty much by return mail, confirmation of the acceptance of the invitations arrived.

"Okay," John said, "so everyone is coming, and hopefully everyone will be cumming," he added smiling as he helped place a few more mattresses that had been rented for the weekend in a corner of the studio. That corner had been converted into a giant bed. "However," John continued, "you have still not told us your real plans."

"Our plans for the first part of the party are to fuck everyone silly and make them never want to separate from us," Lana said, "if everything works, on Sunday we'll be having a very special meeting."

Don came in carrying some DVDs and said, Hannah gave me a copy of those Mistress videos, these should get some action started, and if not," he pulled out another video disk and said, "there's always this."

"What's that?" Lana said, curiously.

"A hot little number titled a 'Rare Gusher'," Don said winking and quickly moved away.

Hannah, Ana, Debbie and Katrina entered with several bags of party favors and placed them on a table.

"What did you get," Lana asked.

"Oh the usual," Katrina said, "Pretzels, potato chips, corn chips, condoms, dildos, anal beads, a couple of strap-ons, some—"

"Okay," Lana said, "that's enough, I get the picture, you got you usual."

"Shouldn't we test the stuff first," Katrina asked smiling mischievously.

"Sweetie, we are going to get together so much during this sleep-over that we'll want to take a one month vacation from each other when it's over, but for now," Lana said, "let's just finish getting the place ready."

Ron and Jason came in with a few bags also, "Some party games," Ron said, "to liven things up if they slow down."

"Great," Lana said, "Hannah, I just need those signs I asked you to print up."

"They're on the computer desk, Lana, right next to you"

"Oh," Lana said, spotting them and picking them up. She studied the three large signs:

NO CLOTHES ALLOWED PAST THIS DOOR

PLACE ALL CLOTHES HERE

IF YOU ENTER THIS DOOR YOU ARE EXPECTED

TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL PARTY ACTIVITIES

"Great," Lana said again, "I'll go hang them on the front door and on that wardrobe we left next to it."

"What time is it," Debbie asked nervously.

"It's around 5," John said putting his hands around her shoulders, "I think everything is pretty ready here, why don't we check out how comfortable those mattresses in the corner really are?"

"John," Debbie said worried, "I have to tell you that I still don't know if I'll be able to do this. Being with your family is one thing, but being with a whole lot of other people is really different to me. I'm just not Katrina!"

"I know you'll be fine honey. Just focus on the pleasure and not on whose giving it to you." As he said this he lay her down and fucked her to a couple of soothing orgasms to calm her down.


It was 6:30 when the first guests arrived at the house. Amy and Pietro were ordered to be well clothed and orderly to receive all guests at the door and gather them in the family room. Stan and Laura were to be there too, to greet any parents that might want a last minute chat with them.

When all guests had arrived and the few parents that chose to escort their kids in were gotten rid of, Amy and Pietro led the eight guests to the garage studio. They were pointed toward the back door and informed they were to read all the signs first. Amy and Pietro then returned to the house.

"I don't get it," Louise Carson said, "Why didn't the Anderson kids meet us themselves immediately.

"Maybe they're not dressed in the proper clothes to greet people," Jerry Clinton said reading a sign and pointing it out to the others.

"'No clothes allowed past this door'," Martha Wise read, "what does that mean?"

"What do you think it means, Sis," Henry said, pointing out the wardrobe by the door, "Place all clothing here," shrugging he started stripping and putting away his clothes.

"Henry!" Martha said, "Mom and Dad would kill you!"

"No one is going to tell them, now if you want to come with me Sis, follow the rules; we agreed when we accepted the invitation that we knew exactly what they were saying when they non-accidentally misspelled certain words."

As Martha nervously started to strip, the other guests followed the Wise twins lead.

Before knocking Annie Styles asked, "Just out of curiosity, anyone know what these party activities we'll be expected to participate in involve?"

"Who cares," Jennifer said, "I've been dying to CUM here since I got the letter. Now knock already."

When Annie knocked, Katrina was waiting to open the door. Nervously they all stepped in.


"I want to thank you all for coming," Lana said, "and I want to thank you in advance for the cumming you'll be doing in these two days of fucking fun," Lana said. "I want to direct your attention to the four tables at the end of the room, we have the snack table, the beverage table, the 'toy' table and the helpful info table where you can find information to help make your stay here a little more enjoyable."

"Excuse me," Harry Fuller said, "but what type of information are we talking about exactly?"

"Well," Lana said, "we have charts of both the male and female's most relevant parts. A list of a woman's 17 erogenous zones and how best to stimulated them, also of course a list of the 10 erogenous zones on a male; we have diagramed charts of the most pleasurable positions, articles on proper foreplay, intercourse, cunningulus, analingulus, and so forth. You'd be amazed to know how much more pleasurable and experience can be when you actually understand what you're doing."

"Actually I'm already amazed," Jerry Clinton said looking over Lana's naked body.

"Anyway," Lana said, "everything here is self-service when it comes to anything on the tables. When it comes to any activity, please don't stay by yourself. Try always to be with someone, and don't stay with just the same person or persons, mingle and mix. We do have condoms on the toys table, but they are absolutely unnecessary here."

"What do you mean unnecessary?" Louise Carson questioned seriously.

"If you haven't figured it out already," Lana said, "now speaking as much to her brothers and sisters and the Wilson kids as to the other guests, "with the exception of Katrina and Jason Wilson, everyone in here is in Dr. Lewis' Sex Ed. class this trimester and all of you have completed your special project of which, as class T.A. I know the results of. Everyone in this room is 100% clean and safe to fuck with no need to worry about protection. If anyone is worried or doubtful, I have copies of the documentation, but you can all take it from me, everybody in this room is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT FUCKABLE and you can, with no worries, enjoy every last inch of each other." Smiling she then added, "and sex is never more enjoyable than when you know it is truly safe sex."


Around 20 minutes into the party Triplet X Love Times 2 played a few songs, and encouraged the naked guests to get together and dance a bit, by the end of the set, there wasn't a single non-erect cock nor non-hard nipple in the studio.

"We now invite everyone to take a seat in front of the big screen while we watch 1 or 2 home clips," Lana said, "We suggest you all stop by the toys table and grab a little something to entertain yourself with while watching the movie."

Everyone passed by the toys table and grabbed something from among the many selections of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, anal beads, male massagers etc. and took a seat to enjoy a movie. To Hannah's horror, because she didn't even know how John got a copy, let alone a digital copy, the first movie he put on was 'The Mistress of Pain and the Dominating Submissive'. It, however, turned out to be a perfect choice to start getting the guests extra hot and super-horny. By the time the movie finished, Henry Wise, Jerry Clinton and Jason Wilson all had a girl, Louise Carson, Marilyn Jacobs and Annie Styles respectively, sitting on their lap and they were pumping away at their cunts as they enjoyed the movie. John then put on the DVD of Triplet X Love Times 2 first unofficial music video; it had the group singing, "American Pie" at their first concert on the beach, and was filled with scenes of the Anderson kids and other family members committing sexual acts throughout the house. As a final bonus John played the clip of Lana's female ejaculation, and that really pushed everyone out of their seats, literally, and onto the floor with someone. Ron was fucking Martha Wise, while her brother Henry was busy with Lana. Jennifer Ramos, who was a lesbian, pulled Ana to her and in no time had her in a 69. Henry Fuller was in the same position with Don, and Don was relieved to see that no one seemed to think it strange. Debbie had pulled Hannah between her legs, and Katrina was behind Hannah licking her ass. John finally finished working the computer and pulling Katrina away from Hannah's ass, started fucking her doggie-style. This first part of the party was definitely a big success.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.