Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 2 - Sex High - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 2 - Sex High

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 13: Laura's First Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Laura's First Day - A sexually charged Anderson family truly begins their lives in Riverdale as the parents start new jobs and the kids start high school, but somehow sex seems to follow them everywhere they go, even as the oldest daughter stumbles on a decade old mystery and the youngest daughter learns about another side of the sex she loves, craves and needs at the local hospital.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

"You want us to what?" Laura asked looking at Lana as if she'd gone mad

"I want you to get a full STD checkup before having sex with any of us again. I heard about the office party you had yesterday. Mom, Dad, think of it, you had sex with close to 20 people you had never met before in your lives. 20 people that were obviously themselves very much into sex; I don't know who those people are and I don't want to have sex with them."

"Lana, what are you talking about," Stan said, "who's asking you to have sex with them?"

"If I have sex with you, I have sex with everyone you've had sex with, if you two love me and the rest of the kids, you'll go to this quick appointment Dr. Lewis set up for you at the hospital, it's just 15 minutes from your job and you can just walk in and out of the lab in 5 minutes."

"I think she's been brainwashed," Ron said, looking a bit annoyed.

"I knew we shouldn't have let her go," John said and throwing his parents an angry look he added, "and I still can't believe you gave someone you've never met permission to take one of your kids over night!"

"We didn't exactly have much choice," Stan said nervously, "when a school official calls you up and starts giving you a detailed account of every last thing that is happening in your house with your kids, you're sort of too scared of hearing the words, 'every single one of them will be taken away from you forever', so when he said, 'why don't you just give me Lana for tonight and we can forget we ever had this conversation' it was a bit of a relief, especially when he added, 'she won't have to do anything she doesn't want to do'."

"I knew we should have stayed with you," Hannah added.

"Maybe you should have, then you would have seen what I saw in the hospital's STD ward and the OBS clinic. Maybe then you'd see how serious the situation really was."

"Wait a minute," Ana said, "didn't you just spend all the time you were dressing bragging about the most incredible night of sex you've ever had!"

"Yeah," Hannah said, then mimicking Lana said, "'I'm telling you girls you can't have better sex than with a guy that has studied every single pleasure point on a woman professionally and knows how to use them!' Why shouldn't we be worried about what you might have brought home?"

"Because I have this," Lana said pulling out her test report form and saying proudly, "its proof that I am one hundred percent fuckable and none of you have to worry about catching anything from me, and since Randy—I mean Dr. Lewis—didn't even touch me until he had shown me his, you don't have to worry about catching anything through him either."

"Cool," Don said, "hey, if you're clean, doesn't that automatically mean that we are too?"

"I don't know," Lana said, "but since you five have to be tested anyway for the Sex Ed. project, it really doesn't matter. Dr. Lewis is going to meet us in the school infirmary at 8:30 this morning and draw the blood himself. Pietro, Amy, Debbie, Katrina and Jason will all be there too."

"Wait a minute, Katrina and Jason don't even go to our school," Ana said.

"But they constantly fuck us," Lana said, "the Wilsons are riding in with us and, when Pietro and Amy are finished, they'll drop Katrina and Jason off at their school. That okay with you two?" Lana said looking behind her at Pietro and Amy.

"Anything to insure the safety of the family," Pietro said smiling.

"It's fine by me too, especially if I can get to meet this expert on women's pleasure points you've been ranting about," Amy said.

"Well don't expect him to do anything with you," Lana said, "not until you have your documented proof that you're fuckable anyway."

"You know," Ron said, "maybe I'm starting to be brainwashed too, but there is something that sounds incredibly logical about all this."

They continued eating the breakfast that had been served in the large dining room table so this emergency meeting could be given while eating, and Laura said, "Stan, I think we should do it. Do you realize that we have had sex with every single couple and family, that Henry and Josie Carter ever had sex with? We should check and make sure that we aren't putting the kids at risk."

"You know, I was actually just thinking the exact same thing," Stan said suddenly very much in thought, "Okay, lunchtime today, plus, I'm not fucking anyone else at the office unless they have documented proof that they're not endangering my kids."

"Great," Lana said, holding up her coffee cup, "a toast to 'True Safe Sex' lots and lots of it."

"To 'Safe Sex'," everybody repeated.


Around 8 o'clock Pietro and Amy left with the kids in the family car, they left early since they would be making a detour to pick up the Wilson kids.

Stan and Laura left in his car to the office, it was to be Laura's first day. Officially she was being employed as Laura Irving, so as not to make any of the other employees around her nervous; unofficially, though, everyone realized by now that she was the wife of the Accounting Department's big boss, and how could somebody not be nervous around the boss' wife?

On entering the accounting department, the Andersons at first thought they had arrived at the wrong office; it certainly didn't look like the cubicle crowded office they had been through the day before.

"Wow," Stan said, "what happened here?"

The room now consisted of seven cubicles three large, equal sized ones on either side of a seventh one in the center equal in length to the three cubicles on either side. This center cubicle seemed to contain most of the shared office equipment such as copy machine, fax machine, printer, etc. Each cubicle desk did, however, have its own personal computer and phone.

"It certainly is roomier now," Annette Harris said from her cubicle labeled 'Payroll'.

"Apparently they came in last night and reorganized everything," Cristina Ross said from 'Accounts Payable'.

Ernie Webber from 'Sales' said, "Seems they instantly took everyone else's computers, phones, desks, etc. and sold it to some new company in the building."

"Ms. Irving," George Fuller said, "have you seen your new desk?" He came out from his 'Accounts Receivable' cubicle and pointed to an opening that led into the center cubicle.

Stan walked into the cubicle and they saw that there was an opening connecting this, section is a better word for it, to every other cubicle.

Harry Jackson of 'General Accounts' and Margaret Anders of 'Purchases' both walked in heading for the copy machine, seeing Laura, Margaret said, "Ms. Irving, welcome, do you like your desk, as you can see you are accessible to everyone."

"Or if you prefer," Harry said nervously, "everyone is accessible to you."

Laura walked over to the desk in the center of this area, a sign on it read "Laura Irving Office Manager/General Secretary" she looked at the computer and said, "Oh God Stan, I am going to have to bring John and Hannah over one day and have a serious talk with them."

Stan smiled and said, "You'll be fine honey—I mean Ms. Irving."

"Oh," Laura said remembering she had just called him Stan, "thank you Mr. Anderson."

"Stan will be fine; I don't even let Maggie call me Mr. Anderson."

"Right and you can just call me Laura," she winked at him and she sat at her desk as Stan walked toward his private office.

When he walked into his office, Stan was happy to see that Maggie was complying with the office dress code he had set.

"Good morning, Maggie—" He said, "good to see—" he stopped suddenly as he caught ear of several buzzing sounds.

"Good morning, Stan, Mr. Carson sent you a memo congratulating your quote 'incredible speed, efficiency and wit' end quote in dealing with the difficult task that was set before you on your first day."

"Maggie," Stan said disapprovingly, "why do I get the feeling you've been reading my memos?"

"Because it's my job as your personal secretary to do so," Maggie said a smile on her face. Stan also did not fail to note her glassy-eyed expression and blissful manner. "I'm supposed to go through all your early morning memos and mention any that might be of immediate importance or interest when you first walk through the door. It's the same with phone messages." Suddenly, giving a small frown, Maggie said, "at least that's how it was with Mr. Jacobs."

Stan accepted the validity of this system and said, "it works for me too." He then threw her a suspicious look and said, "However, there is something that does not work for me; unless otherwise specified, your mind when you are in this office is to be on your work and nothing else, is that understood?"

"Yes sir," Maggie said dropping her eyes sadly.

"Hand them over," Stan said, "you can come in and get them during your break if you want."

Maggie stood up resentfully and Stan saw the giant wet stain on the front of her skirt. She lifted it, showing she was not wearing underwear; nothing could be seen out of place, except for the extensive amount of cunt juice that seemed to be flowing from Maggie's pussy. There was no mistaking were the buzzing was coming from though. She stuck two fingers deep in her twat and when they slowly emerged again she was holding an egg shaped vibrator which she passed to Stan. She was about to put down her skirt when Stan looked at her annoyed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.