Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 2 - Sex High - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 2 - Sex High

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 10: The Office Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Office Party - A sexually charged Anderson family truly begins their lives in Riverdale as the parents start new jobs and the kids start high school, but somehow sex seems to follow them everywhere they go, even as the oldest daughter stumbles on a decade old mystery and the youngest daughter learns about another side of the sex she loves, craves and needs at the local hospital.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Stan had been on the phone for two hours straight after his talk with Laura. He had locked himself in his office and informed Maggie that absolutely no one was to disturb him, and that with the exception of his wife, his kids or Mr. Carson she was to take all phone messages.

When he stepped out of his office, he found twelve naked people anxiously staring at him eager for a second interview. He threw a disapproving eye at Maggie who was now sitting at her desk completely naked also.

"I'm sorry sir," she said noting the look on his face, "but I started to feel really weird after a while, being the only person in here with clothes I mean."

"Everybody in the conference room now," Stan said firmly.

Without even bothering to dress, everyone quickly stepped out of Stan's office and paraded across the main accounting office, toward the conference room.

Seeing them all march through, the remaining six employees looked curiously at Stan as he passed, and he signaled that they could join them. As they all took seats in the conference room, Stan said, "my decision hasn't changed, it's not my decision to change!"

Everyone, even those lucky enough to still have their jobs sadly lowered their heads.

"However, I've been on the phone for the last two hours, it might interest you all to know that there are exactly 350 different companies sharing this office building, of those 16 were in immediate need of a new bookkeeper and 20 in need of new personal secretaries. Everyone was suddenly looking at Stan with a new interest and some excitement.

Stan put his hand in his pants pocket and pulled out a pack of folded envelopes. "Rather than two weeks notice, I've decided to give the twelve of you that have to go an envelope with your name on it, the envelope has the name and location of a company that wants you to start with them tomorrow at your present salary, a personal letter of recommendation from me, and two weeks salary. Do you think you would be happy with that?"

Not only did Stan's words receive some enthusiastic nods and approval, he actually heard some cheering. The dread of having to search for a new job that would pay near enough to their old salaries to cover their debts is what had most of them parading the office in the nude; to be handed a new job right then and there lifted a great load off all of their shoulders.

They all appreciatively grabbed the envelope with their name, and were still thanking him when to their horror the conference room door opened and a woman they didn't know stepped in; a very beautiful blond woman whom most eyed nervously with a 'don't I know this woman from somewhere' expression. Being that the majority of them had spent a little time in Stan's office that day, they had seen her before; in the picture they had studied on Stan's desk to be exact.

Stan then tried to make the nervous group of naked former employees feel more relaxed by saying, "I want to introduce the person you should all really be thanking; this is Ms. Laura Irving." Laura threw him a questioning look when introduced with her maiden name. "Ms. Irving is the new general secretary and office manager of our department, it was she that brought to my attention the fact that there were so many other companies in this building."

The group turned appreciative eyes toward Laura. She, on the other hand, was looking wide-eyed at her husband.

"You know," Stan said, "I should celebrate the fact that everyone is coming out of this ahead."

He suddenly dropped his pants, revealing a massive erection and pulled off his shirt, standing before them completely nude. "What say we forget about work for the rest of the day and just party?"

Everyone seemed to love that idea, and quickly, the few remaining employees still wearing clothes dropped them leaving Laura the only person in the room still wearing clothes.

Laura looked around as the people in the room began pairing off and sometimes forming groups of three or four, she especially took note of Stan who had dropped to his knees and buried his face in the beautiful hairless pussy of a very gorgeous brunette.

"Hey," Laura said, "isn't this as much a welcome to the office party for me as it is a goodbye party for those leaving?" She dropped her skirt and pulling off her blouse lay down on the conference table with her pussy right on the edge, feet up and knees apart, throughout the rest of the afternoon all the guys in the room took their turn fucking her to the point of cumming in her; between the guys, one of the women would suck her clean, readying her for the next cock; and she had one of the women sitting on her face at every moment.

"Now this is an office party," Laura thought, and as Stan rammed his cock in and out of Maggie's ass, he had the same exact thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.