Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 2 - Sex High - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 2 - Sex High

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 1: Family Pet

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Family Pet - A sexually charged Anderson family truly begins their lives in Riverdale as the parents start new jobs and the kids start high school, but somehow sex seems to follow them everywhere they go, even as the oldest daughter stumbles on a decade old mystery and the youngest daughter learns about another side of the sex she loves, craves and needs at the local hospital.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Lana moaned and moaned as scenes from her erotic dream flashed by, though she was still more asleep than awake, she could feel the flood of pussy juice escaping her cunt. She then started feeling some new sensations, and she started to become aware of the delightful essence right above her nose.

As Lana finally opened her eyes, she was greeted by a rear end view of the family pet. Their beloved bitch's vagina seemed to blink at her as it opened and closed invitingly every time she lowered her head and bent down a little.

Lana loved when their pet awoke her this way; on all fours, above her lapping at Lana's early morning juices. Lana grabbed the family pet, nicknamed Honey, from behind, and lowered Honey's pussy to her own mouth, loving the taste of early morning cunt juice herself.

On realizing that Lana was now completely awake, Honey increased her attack on Lana's pussy, allowing her tongue to go deep into Lana's hole, rather than just lick the clit and outer lips.

Lana felt some stirring beside her and realized that her sister Ana must be up as well. Letting her eyes go up, she saw that not only was Ana awake, but she was standing on the floor behind her. Lana had fallen asleep with her head toward the end of the bed, so Ana was actually standing in front of their pet's ass; and though her head was buried in Honey's pussy, Lana still managed to catch a glimpse of Ana bending down behind the bitch. Lana suspected she knew what Ana had in mind, and when Honey gave a loud howl in her pussy, followed by a happy yelp, her suspicions that Ana was now eating Honey's ass were confirmed.

Their pet's extremely talented tongue had Lana, who had already been on the verge of cumming in her dreams, in orgasm heaven before long. Lana redoubled her effort on Honey's pussy, wanting to return the favor just as quickly.

In no time at all she felt their bitch shaking and shaking. She instantly glued her mouth to their pet's furry hole and waited for the powerful flood of cunt juice that always accompanied Honey's orgasms.

As her orgasm subsided, Ana began to pet Honey on the back and behind. She then climbed back on the bed and petted the family's one and only pet on the head and behind the ears.

"You are such a good girl, I love you Honey." Ana said, "and I can't wait for you to be able to wake me up like that."

Lana crawled out of bed from under Honey and looking at her said, "Honey, why don't you go fetch Ana and me some nice warm fresh cum? Pietro should be up. Wait; let me check the monitor to be sure."

Going over to the computer, Lana pressed some keys and as she worked said, "The boys are still asleep, I think we really wore them out last night; Dad is asleep too; well what do you expect, he did Mom, Amy, us and the boys, one after another, I didn't think anyone could cum that much; Mom is up though, looks like she's just starting a shower. I think Amy is getting ready to make breakfast, but Pietro is just starting to get up now. Quick, run down there and give him a nice good morning fuck and bring us that cum girl."

Honey jumped to the floor on all fours and running to the door scratched at it waiting for it to be opened.

Lana walked over giving her an exhausted look and opened the door. Giving a happy bark she ran out.

Ana looked at Lana and said, "You know, I'm really starting to worry about her, aren't you Queen?"

Walking over to Ana, Lana got back on the bed and pulled Ana on top of her kissing her passionately. She then said, "To tell you the truth Sugar, I'm not half as worried about her as I am about you."

Kissing her again Lana brought a hand down between them and finding Ana's very wet hole stuck two fingers in it and started pumping, making sure to give Ana's g-spot and her clit (which she rubbed gently with her thumb) equal attention.

Ana moaned into Lana's mouth, and suddenly breaking off the kiss said, "Forgive me Queen, but aren't we breaking an important rule. Keep on like that and you'll have me cumming in no time."

"That's the idea," Lana said wickedly," Ron talked to me last night, he told me your therapy is up."

Ana's eyes shone brightly, and she said excitedly, "It is? So the ban on Mom, Honey and you is over? What did he say?"

"Well, he said that you are definitely 100% lesbian, that you will never fall in love with anyone but another girl, and that he and the boys are proud of you for being able to come out and admit that. He also said that, on the other hand, you have totally remembered what it is like to be at least 75% bi- and are truly enjoying a cock in the fullest way and in all possible ways: pussy, ass, mouth, tits, his exact words were, 'you are addicted to cum' and the boys and Dad are happy about that."

"So if everything is okay, why do you say you're more worried about me than Honey? I mean she's been running around on all fours since Mom and Dad got back almost a week ago. She refuses to say anything, just bark!"

"Honey knows she only has less than two more days to dedicate to the role of family pet. Ron already ordered her to be number one in every class this year. She fully intends to obey her orders. Ron couldn't have gotten a more obedient bitch if he had sent her to obedience school."

Ana laughed at this and Lana smiled at her, so happy to see her sister still knew how to laugh. She kissed her again, still working furiously on her pussy.

"You, on the other hand," Lana suddenly continued, "do you plan to stand watch at the entrance of the nude beach again all day today?"

"I can't," Ana said frowning, "I can't go within 100 feet of the front entrance or I can get arrested."

"What are you talking about?" Lana asked surprised?

"The guard got tired of shooing me away, as well as pulling me out the few times I was able to sneak by him, so he took out a restraining order against me. It stays active until I'm 18 years old.

This news so shocked Lana that she couldn't help but break out laughing, "A restraining order; well, you have spent most of the last two weeks camped out there. I guess they got nervous."

Ana, however, did not find this amusing. "Don't laugh, that nude beach is my only hope of ever finding Patty! Before she turned into Honey, 24-7, I had Hannah, computer genius extraordinaire, try to find Patty, but without the name of a college, an exact grade, or even a proper age, I might as well have been looking for the name Jane Doe." Ana started crying again. She had wept a lot since finding and losing her soul-mate 3 weeks earlier, and with the ban on female orgasms, there wasn't much Lana could do to comfort her sister. Now, however, she let three weeks of anger at her sister acting like a lovesick puppy rush up.

"Oh shut up! Stop crying like there's no tomorrow. If you and this Patty are truly meant to be, then you will find her. In the meantime, you will enjoy every single orgasm the nine other people in this house, lovingly give you! Not to mention the Wilson kids. Now turn around, it's been close to 3 weeks since I had a taste of Sugar. I've almost forgotten what it tastes like!"

Ana stared at her with a smile in her eyes but didn't move.

Lana looked at her and said, "What are you waiting for, I gave you an order!"

"Nothing's wrong my Queen, it's just that I was thinking that it has also been almost 3 weeks since I last felt your wrath; you wouldn't believe how much I've missed it!"

With that she leaned down and after giving Lana another kiss, turned and assumed a 69 position and presenting her twat to Lana, began feasting herself.


After leaving the girls' bedroom, Honey, the family pet, began her appointed mission of finding some fresh warm cum for Lana and Ana.

Honey ran all the way down to the basement level where the game room and servant's quarters were located. Once there, she ran passed all the game tables, and, on all fours again, ran through the open door in the back and into one of the two equally open doors behind it.

Neither Pietro nor Amy had closed their doors since Stan and Laura had gotten back from their honeymoon 5 days ago. It was their way of letting the entire family, and each other, know that their doors were always open.

"Well, hello Honey," Pietro said, "As the pet scurried into the room and lifted her naked ass before him. "Is it time to feed the bitches already?"

Honey moved her head up and down violently and gave a happy bark to show this to be true.

Pietro bent down and patted her on the head, as he did; Honey grabbed the edge of his boxer shorts with her teeth and pulled them down, freeing his semi-erect cock. Seeing him not fully hard, she growled disappointedly.

"Well do something about it?" Pietro said, knowing well what she was thinking.

Honey gave a happy bark and began licking and at times sucking Pietro's penis and his balls. Honey didn't want to suck Pietro's cock for long though. This was because the pet knew that Hannah, her other self, was an incurable cum whore. If Honey got a good taste of pre-cum, it might just trigger the Hannah in her to not release Pietro's cock until the fresh hot supply of Pietro cream was pouring down her throat. Honey couldn't let that happen, she'd been sent on a mission to retrieve the supply for her beloved Queen and sweet Sugar.

With these thoughts, she regretfully let Pietro's hard bone, drop from her mouth, as soon as she felt it at its full size. She then turned her pussy to him and presented it like a gas tank ready to be filled.

Pietro wasted no time or words, he simply impaled her and enjoyed first a slow, gentle fucking as he let his Honey adjust to his cock in her, then very strong violent thrusts that caused Honey pain as much as pleasure and she was quickly in a blissful joy. Honey once more thought how much she loved her master, she knew it was he that had taught all the males in the household the proper method for fucking a submissive pain loving bitch like her. She picked one of her hands off the floor and let it go to her neck where she once more rubbed her dog collar, which she wore with pride and joy.

As she felt Pietro about to blow, she tried to control her emotions; she didn't want to violently cum again and have everything Pietro deposited in her escape before she had delivered it to Lana and Ana.

It was a little hard to keep from cumming as she felt Pietro filling her to the extreme; he always seemed to be able to cum twice as much as anyone else. She felt her cunt filled to the point of exploding, and since he still had some in him, in one quick move he pulled out of her pussy and rammed his cock into her ass while it was still flowing.

It took every bit of will power Honey had not to cum after that, especially as she now felt the glorious hot liquid flowing in her dirty little hole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.