Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 8: Dress Code at Sea

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Dress Code at Sea - The merger of two close-knit families through the marriage of the parents leads to mergers all around from the merger of the children's band to the merger of the servants to the merger of the pair of identical triplets themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Laura awoke, still very much exhausted, to see that the clock by the bed read almost 2 PM. She could hear Stan breathing evenly, and knew that he must still be asleep. Not wanting to wake him, she rolled slowly out of bed and stretched as she got to her feet.

"Poor dear," Laura thought, "he's still dead to the world."

Laura didn't find this surprising since, after finally setting sail, Stan and her had returned to the cabin and done nothing but have continual sex for the next 8 hours straight. She lost count of how many times they had each cum after just the 2nd hour. Even when Stan's cock wasn't up to the task (which amazingly was very rarely) he continued, using either his tongue, his fingers, or the vibrator she had brought along until his cock felt up to continuing the job itself. And when her cunt was too sore to feel more, they would give it a break; her mouth, butt and tits all more than happy to fill in while her number one love hole rested.

Stan and her had made a deal to try every single sexual position known before the their two weeks alone was over, maybe even invent a few new positions, and last night they had sure covered a lot of positions.

So why wasn't she happier after such a satisfying night of sex?"

As she wrapped a towel around herself and got a bathing suit and a bottle of sun tan lotion (planning first to bath, then to go up and get some sun) she wondered what the girls were doing on their first full day with brothers.

Laura's mouth suddenly dropped as she realized why she wasn't a bit happier. "Oh yeah," she thought, "that again."

Laura had gotten through her first night as a wife without ever making any type of meaningful conversation. As a matter a fact, the only words either of them spoke to each other were one word imperatives such as: "YES!", "DEEPER!", "HARDER!", "MORE!", and "SUCK!" Laura's nipples hardened as she thought of this and she rushed to the bathroom hoping not to be seen.


After her bath, Laura went up to the yacht's sun deck in her butt floss bikini and noticed someone lying on a towel, already getting sun.

"Oh," Laura gasped loudly, realizing that it was Mrs. Carter and that she was completely nude.

Mrs. Carter, who had been resting with her eyes closed, opened them and on seeing Laura said, "Mrs. Anderson, you're awake. If I'd known I'd have prepared you something to eat."

"That's okay," Laura said, mesmerized by Josephine Carter's pussy. Except for a long strip of fire red hair right about the beginning of the split (no doubt to prove she was a natural red-head) it was as hairless and smooth as a new born babe. "I actually had a lot to eat last night," she finished.

"I can imagine," Josephine said, remembering how she had watched Stan and Laura in action most of the night, and how she had seen Laura swallow Stan's cum more than half a dozen times. Josephine suddenly thought of the mischievous grin that must at the moment be on her face and quickly added, "With your wedding feast and all; wedding cake especially can be very filling."

Laura then noticed Josephine giving her bathing suit some odd looks, and she seemed to have a disapproving look in her eyes. This confused Laura who thought, "She's standing there in her birthday suit, where anyone including my new husband can easily see her, and she disapproves of the way I'm dressed?"

Out loud Laura said, "Is something wrong, Mrs. Carter?"

Smiling, Josephine said, "Well, first of all, you're to call me Josie; Mrs. Carter was my mother-in-law (I never really liked her); second, and please don't be upset with me for pointing this out, but you are not complying with the dress code agreed upon in the contract you signed when you rented the yacht."

"Dress code," Laura questioned, more confused than ever, "what dress code? I didn't see anything about a dress code."

"It's right in the fine print," Josephine said, walking over to a table against the wall, on which rested a very nice computer system. Josephine pressed some keys and a document was instantly printed up. Handing the document to Laura, she said, "Here, read it again."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.