Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 7: Salad Undressing

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Salad Undressing - The merger of two close-knit families through the marriage of the parents leads to mergers all around from the merger of the children's band to the merger of the servants to the merger of the pair of identical triplets themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It had taken the girls very little time to go to the mall and return with their purchases. Hannah's most difficult problem was figuring out how to add a new camera to the existing wireless surveillance system, yet keep it invisible from other users of the network, that is, from the boys. It didn't take her long to figure it out though, and in no time the 'F10' key of their computer was controlling a private, password protected, camera that, after testing, they then sneaked into the boys' room to plant.

"There's the vent," Ana pointed out to Hannah, "but it is not directly in front of the bed like ours."

"Does that mean we won't be able to watch them?" Lana asked.

Hannah studied the position of the vent in relationship to the rest of the room and smiling said, "actually, we can not only watch everything they do on the bed, but since their computer and Plasma TV is on the opposite wall—"

"We can always see what they are watching," Ana finished, smiling as the realization of this came to her too.

"Lana, can you get me that chair by the wall," Hannah asked, "this has to be put in just right so that so little of it is visible that it virtually invisible, yet at the same time, the lens at the end needs room to move. Ana, get on the bed and tell me if you can spot it."

After 15 minutes of positioning and re-positioning the camera within the vent, they finally found a perfect angle from which it could not be seen unless you knew it was there, and yet still had enough flexibility to see the majority of the room.

After returning to their room and connecting their plasma TV to the computer, they ran one final test on the new camera, moving the focus around the boys' room and zooming in on different key areas (the bed and their plasma TV in particular).

"I think it's perfect," Ana said.

"Hannah, you are truly a genius," Lana said, "What's next?"

"Next we go down and eat something," Hannah said, "I'm starved."

"It is past lunch time," Lana agreed, "is Amy up yet?"

Checking the monitor, Hannah pressed the 'F5' key and saw that Amy was still sleeping. She was naked and a finger of her right hand was deep in her pussy, but she was obviously out cold.

"Wow, do I ever sleep like that," Ana asked.

"It's the only way to sleep," Lana said.

Minimizing the screen and putting the computer in hibernation, Hannah got up and said, "Let's check if she left something for us to eat before going to bed."


Down in the kitchen, they checked the refrigerator and found that Amy had left them a large bowl of Caesar Salad to snack on if they got hungry before she awakened.

"It looks good, almost as good as Mom's." Lana said getting some individual bowls from the cupboard above the sink.

"What kind of dressing do we have," Ana asked.

Checking the fridge Hannah answered dully, "there's French and Ranch, that's it."

"Well that's not good," Ana said disappointed, then added sadly, "What we really need is some Laura Dressing."

"Maybe we can make some ourselves," Lana said spotting a bottle for mixing home made salad dressing in the cupboard and grabbing it. She brought everything over to the large kitchen table (not as large though as the table in the dining room where family meals were to be eaten).

"It's a little hard to make Laura Dressing when the main ingredient is somewhere in the middle of the Caribbean Sea." Hannah said with a sad look.

"Well, then maybe we can invent our own," Lana said, hopefully picking up the salad dressing mixing bottle again.

"We would still at least need—Pietro!" Hannah said loudly as someone walked in from the opposite side of the kitchen. "Where did you come from? We haven't seen you all day."

"I slept late this morning. Ms. Bradson and I were up rather long hours last night discussing how the division of responsibilities should be handled as well as our official roles in the new household. We had promised Master and Lady Anderson we'd have everything worked out long before they return."

"And did you reach an agreement," Ana asked.

"I believe so, Ms. Bradson is officially the cook, but she will also attend to the housekeeping and the duties of an upstairs maid."

"And you," Hannah asked.

"I am officially the butler, but I will also double as a gardener and chauffer when needed."

"Gardener," Lana exclaimed, "What do you know about gardening?"

"Everything," Pietro said proudly, "I was gardener at my last employment for 10 years before coming to work for Laura—I mean Lady Anderson."

"You know, you don't have to suddenly be so formal and proper," Ana said upset at yet another sign that life would be changing.

"Actually, I do little lady, for the time being at least."

"You know," Hannah said, suddenly noticing something, "you and Amy seem to have left something out of your job descriptions."

"I'm not following you, young lady," Pietro said questionably.

"Well, that's sort of what I mean," Hannah said smiling, "with you as butler/gardener/chauffer and Amy as cook/housekeeper/maid who is following us around?"

Lana, finally understanding where her sister was going, said, "Yeah, who's the nanny?"

"Ah yes, the point that truly kept us up most of the night," seeing the confusion on the girls faces Pietro continued quickly, "you see, neither of us wanted to surrender that title, and yet we didn't think it prudent to have two nannies, one for the boys and one for you three."

"Why not," Lana asked defiantly.

"Well," Pietro said smiling, "Ms. Bradson and I agreed that it will not be long before you and the young masters become virtually inseparable, and what then are we to do, both be with you at all times wherever you go?"

"Oh," said Lana, with a little understanding of the reasoning behind this decision. "So what did you finally agree to with respect to us?"

"You remember our favorite movie," Pietro asked, having thought very long that morning of a simple way to tell his girls that he would no longer be their nanny; a way that would not make them feel rejected.

"The Sound of Music," the three girls said at the same time.

"Remember what the oldest daughter tells Maria when she first introduces herself?"

"She said that she was 16 and didn't need a governess," Ana, who knew the entire movie by heart, said quickly.

"Correct," said Pietro, "which leads me to a question I put to you now; you three are 15 going on 16 in a world were children grow up much faster than when that movie was made, do you really need a babysitter?" Pietro smiled at them as he said this, then added, "Either, Ms. Bradson or I will always be in the house should an emergency arise, and both of us are willing at any time to answer any questions that might be troubling you; social, professional or personal. Note, however, that in the last category, personal troubles, we would like you and the boys to get comfortable and used to going to either of your parents first. For the most part, though, Ms. Bradson and I feel you kids will be fine taking care of yourselves. There are six of you now, and all very intelligent. You'll be fine."

All three of the girls leaned over to Pietro and gave him a final hug (as their nanny, anyway) and a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I'd say we're going to miss you," Hannah said, "but it's not like you're going away. You know we all love you so much."

"Of course, but enough lecturing, what were you three doing when I entered?"

"Oh," Lana said, suddenly remembering the salad. "Amy left us some great Caesar Salad, and we were trying to figure out how to make our blend of Laura Dressing. We were talking about the lack of a key ingredient when you came in, can you help us with it?" She handed him the salad dressing mixing bottle as she said this.

Pietro took the bottle saying, "Anytime young lady." He then unzipped his pants and began to masturbate before them all. At the same time, Lana grabbed some small plastic cups off the table and handing one each to Ana and Hannah, and keeping one herself said, "Okay you two, give me as much as you can."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.