Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 5: Amy's Self-Serving Talents

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Amy's Self-Serving Talents - The merger of two close-knit families through the marriage of the parents leads to mergers all around from the merger of the children's band to the merger of the servants to the merger of the pair of identical triplets themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next morning, the boys mentioned to the girls at breakfast that they were planning to spend the day at the beach and that they were welcome to join them if they wished.

By the lustful look in the boys' eyes, the girls knew that they had enjoyed the early morning show they had put on for them. A show that started with mutual masturbation, then pussy sucking and finished with Hannah's pussy being stuffed by Ana's dildo as she bent over the bed, directly in front of the camera. Lana had then stuffed her dildo up Ana's ass as Ana fucked Hannah. All the girls had cum at least two times before going in to shower together and get cleaned up. The knowledge that they were being watched truly fueling their super-horny attitude.

"Thanks for asking," Lana said, actually sincerely grateful, "but we were sort of planning on getting to know the house a little better, today. You three have been here for two weeks now, but we only arrived last night."

"Not to mention," Ana added, "that we're no where near finished unpacking."

John looked a little disappointed but said cheerfully, "Yeah, I guess that's true, we do have a bit of a head start on you. As soon as you're completely settled in, though, we expect you to spend at least one full day with us on the beach."

"Don't worry," Ana said, "soon we'll be in your lives so much you'll be sorry our parents ever got together."

"No way", Don said, a little too quickly, then added with a straight face, "I mean, I'm sure we'll never be sorry about that, Dad's so happy with Mom... you're Mom I mean."

"She's your mom now too; you can call her 'Mom', it doesn't bother us. We're not going to ask permission to call Dad, 'Dad'."

"You don't have to Lana," John said, realizing that he truly liked his new sisters, and not simply because they were such hot, sex-crazed whores.


When the boys left, the girls found themselves in the kitchen alone, for the first time, with Amy. None of the girls had really had any opportunity to really study Amy, so they took some time now to really look her over.

Amy was incredibly thin, but thin really worked for her, because, as the girls noticed, Amy was a knock-out. She had started working for Stan at the age of 15, when she first ran away from the abusive foster parents she was living with. Amy had been left an orphan very young, and had been in the system for years.

The girls kept staring at Amy as she worked to clean up the dishes; they noted that her long red hair really seemed to flow. Amy had noticed the girls' stares and, smiling on the inside, thought, "Why don't I give them something worth looking at?"

With that thought, Amy began to wipe the dish she was currently cleaning dry, and as she moved to place it on the sinks counter, elbowed a plastic bowl already on there. The bowl, which was full of some leftover food for the garbage disposal, banged to the ground, spilling all the contents on the floor.

The sound startled the girls, who were currently staring at Amy's nicely shaped boobs, back into reality.

"Oh," Hannah said, "let me help you with that."

"Don't worry little mistress, it was going to the garbage anyway."

Grabbing a mini-broom and garbage scoop, Amy bent down right in front of the girls saying, "It'll only take a minute."

"Oh—," Lana exclaimed loudly pointing out Amy's rear. Then catching herself quickly said, "I mean, oh, that's good."

Hannah and Ana hadn't needed Lana to point out what had startled her, because as soon as Amy had bent down, they had seen it too. Strangely enough, they had not noticed before how short Amy's skirt was, but now they couldn't miss it. As she bent down, Amy's skirt lifted well above her ass cheeks, and since she wasn't wearing any panties, the girls were treated to a front row view of one of the most adoring pussies they'd ever seen.

Ana, especially, seemed mesmerized by Amy's cunt, she couldn't immediately put her finger on it, but she thought at first that something looked strange, then realizing what it was she gasped out loud, "No hair!"

Lana and Hannah both stepped on her feet as, from her bent down position Amy asked, "Sorry, did you say something?" Amy was actually laughing on the inside as she spread her legs (apparently to get closer to the floor) and her pussy totally opened up letting the girls see straight into the pink interior of her cunt, which was obviously leaking juice.

Trying to fix her mistake Ana said quickly, "I said 'no hair'-ry, no hurry at all. You can take all the time you need to clean it up."

And take her time she did, Amy slowly swept the garbage onto the scoop, and when she finally had it all, seemed to rise in slow motion. She turned to see the girls looking at her in awe.

"Is everything all right?" she asked.

"Alright," Lana questioned puzzled, then said, "oh yes, it is definitely alright!"

"Yeah," Ana added, "it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen—the clean floor I mean."

"Why don't we go upstairs," Ana suggested, "We still need to finish that unpacking."

"Yeah," Hannah agreed, "let's get upstairs now!"

"Definitely," Lana chimed in as she turned toward the stairs and lead the way.


Once upstairs, the sisters once more stripped and instantly formed a daisy chain of tongues in cunts. The sight of Amy had so excited them that it wasn't long before all three were cumming like crazy.

When they came up for air from each others pussies, Ana said, "God, I needed that!"

"Did you guys see how smooth and soft her pussy looked without any hair?" Lana asked. "I'd like to look like that."

"She must shave regularly." Hannah said, and then added, "I haven't sucked a hairless pussy in four years."

"Do you think we'll get a chance to sample Amy?" Ana asked hopefully.

"We definitely have to try," Lana said, "but first things first, and the first thing we have to do is find that camera and start planning our revenge."

Both Hanna and Ana looked worriedly at Lana and Ana asked, "We're not going to do anything to hurt them or make them real mad are we?"

"Yeah, Lana" Hannah said holding her head down as if scared to look Lana in the eye, "I really like them, I don't want them forever upset with us."

"I promise we won't do anything to damage our relationship with them before it's even begun. We're just going to give them a taste of their own medicine and show them that we're not brainless. I guarantee that when it is all over we will all be a lot closer."

"I hope you're right," Ana said. "So where do we start?"

"Well," Lana said, "First we find that camera, and since this will require a lot of computer know how, Hannah will be in charge."

"There," Hannah said after just a minute of studying the wall and ceiling in front of their bed. "The air vent on the ceiling. I can just make out something sticking out of it."

After fishing out the camera, Hannah, the true electronic and computer genius of the trio made notes such as the make, the type, and the serial number. She then simply returned the camera to the vent exactly as it was.

"Now we need to find some information about the program running the camera." Hannah said.

"And where do we get that info?" Lana asked.

"Just follow me." Hannah said, leading the way to the bathroom and straight through to the boys' room.

"Hannah," should we be barging into their room like this?" Ana asked nervously.

"Just trust me will you, this is my department. Look, there's their computer."

"Wow," Ana said as she looked around, "except for the arrangement of the furniture, this is an exact copy of our room, absolutely everything the same."

"Dad probably felt that the best way to show we all meant the same was to start us all off exactly even." Hannah said this as she sat at the computer desk, there she made note of the extra wire connecting the computer to the Plasma TV. "See that wire," she pointed out, "that's how they use the big screen to watch us."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.