Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 3: Wild Girls

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Wild Girls - The merger of two close-knit families through the marriage of the parents leads to mergers all around from the merger of the children's band to the merger of the servants to the merger of the pair of identical triplets themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As they went back in the house John asked the girls if they wanted to start getting acquainted.

"Not right now," Hannah said looking at her sisters, "it's been a long day, how about turning in early for once?"

As the other girls nodded their consent they all headed for the stairs to the second floor. The girls quickly entered their room as the boys continued to theirs.

Once in their room Ana nearly ripped her clothes off saying, "I swear I'm going to put up a sign saying 'NO CLOTHES ALLOWED' it feels so weird!"

"I know what you mean," Hannah said, also dropping her clothes and stretching in the nude.

As Lana followed suit, laying down nude on the king size bed she asked, "I like it that they only put in one bed for all of us instead small separate beds."

"This bed is great for our favorite hobby," Ana said. "Do you think it was Mom's idea?"

"I don't think so," Hannah answered, "this whole house was a surprise wedding present from Dad." Giving a small smile she said, "Dad... I like that."

"Yeah, it is so cool to be able to finally say it." Then Lana added. "And I think I'm going to like being able to say 'my brothers' also." As she said this she started pumping her fingers in her wide open pussy.

"I know what you're thinking about as you say that," Ana said slyly.

"Do you think they are big? I mean I know they are probably not Pietro sized but—well you know what I mean!"

"Yes Lana," Hannah said dropping on her knees in front of Lana's open pussy, "we know." She then inserted her tongue as Lana removed her fingers to make space in her wet hole. Ana quickly lay on the floor under Hannah so that her face was right under Hannah's sweet and juicy pussy. As Ana began to eat her sister she began pumping her own pussy, inserting as many as four fingers at a time and pinching and rubbing her clit.


"So they're turning in early—ehhh." John commented as he watched the girls on the big screen.

"I'd like to do some turning in that!" exclaimed Ron as he watched Ana's hand working furiously in her pussy. "Look at them go, why aren't we in there with them?"

"Ron, we can't just walk in on them and say, 'would you like to have sex with us', we need to get to know them better, and give them a chance to know us."

"I think that's just wasting valuable fucking time." Ron said to John.

"For once I'm on Ron's side." Don said. "John, what better way for us to get to know each other than having sex together?"

"Look at them John," Ron implored, "do you really think they would turn us down.

"What I'm seeing is that they love to get each other off. They obviously love pussy, but we can't just assume that they love all sex. Even if we ask them nicely if they want to get in bed with us, and they find it insulting, it could not only ruin any future chance we have with them, it could put a strain on Dad's marriage, and do you really want to do that after just one day?"

"Why do you have to be so smart?" Ron complained

"Because I'm the oldest," John answered.

"Yeah," Ron giggled, "by 5 minutes. Hey—"he added, what are they doing now?"


Unaware of the show they were putting on for the boys, both Hannah and Ana got up from the floor and went over to a drawer. They had their backs to the camera so the boys couldn't make out what they were doing, but when they turned around they were both wearing extra thick, 12 inch strap-on dildos.


"Oh my God," Don said when he realized what he was seeing, "look at the size of those things."

"There's no way that they are thinking of—" Ron left his sentence unfinished as he saw Hannah lay on her back in the bed, the fake penis pointing straight up. Lana, who had remained on her back, turned and straddled her sister, guiding the head of the dildo to her hole with a hand between her legs.

"There is no way that can fit." Don said as he watched Lana slowly lowering herself on the dildo, inch by inch disappearing into her pink pussy.

After a few minutes Lana was lying directly on top of Hannah, their breasts touching and their tongues dancing in each others mouths.

"I don't believe it." Ron said with awed respect, but then added in a shocked voice, "No way!"

As they looked on the boys saw as Ana came up behind Lana and, after tonguing Lana's ass hole for several minutes, placed the head of her dildo at Lana's rosebud. She applied some force but Lana's asshole was resisting. Hannah pumped Lana's pussy a few times and Lana's ass relaxed enough for Ana to get the head of her dildo in Lana's little hole. Once she accomplished this she slowly inched forward, letting more and more of the dildo in Lana's ass; finally resting only when her pubic hairs rubbed against Lana's ass cheeks.

The boys watched the look of absolute bliss on Lana's face as she found herself totally stuffed from both ends. Then they watched as both Ana and Hannah began to pump in unison and Lana seemed to find herself in a disembodied heaven as the sensations flowed through both her pussy and her ass. This scene proved too much for Ron and Don and they quickly stripped, their full sized cocks extended before them. They fell on the bed in a sixty-nine and as John continued to watch his new sisters in action, he soon got up and went over to where Ron's ass was pointing at him from the end of the bed as he lay on top of Don, their dicks pumping in each others mouths. In minutes John had stripped also and was pumping his dick in Ron's asshole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.