Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 20: Shared Resources

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Shared Resources - The merger of two close-knit families through the marriage of the parents leads to mergers all around from the merger of the children's band to the merger of the servants to the merger of the pair of identical triplets themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"So, listen," Lana said, "As long as we have the computer connected to that giant screen, why don't we watch something?"

As she said this, she pulled the disk Hannah had made from the pocket of her skirt, (It was actually amazing that there was room on that skirt for a pocket, not to mention enough room to keep a disk hidden up to now).

"What's that?" John asked.

"I guess you could call it our first music video." Lana said. "Jason gave me a recording he made last night of one of our songs, he also made me copies of several pictures and video files friends of his, Debbie and Katrina had made with their cell phones."

"Was there enough light to see anything?" Don asked.

"Not in most, but Hannah fixed the ones that could be enhanced and strung them all together, adding our song in the background, and this it the result!" She handed John the disk. "It will probably look best if you kill all the lights in here."

Ron took the hint and, going over to the light switch, turned off all the lights. The studio was in total darkness except for the computer monitor and the big screen. Nothing else could be seen. Then, John had the video playing and could hear that it was their second song of the night, "American Pie", it sounded incredibly clear for an amateur taping; Hannah had no doubt enhanced the audio as well as the incredibly clear video shorts that were being seen, sometimes interrupted by still photos, all of them taken of them on stage throughout the night from different angles. The boys really loved it, John especially, was thinking, "this is incredible work for something thrown together in a rush, using a mediocre video program. Imagine what she could do with the proper time and equipment."

Then, suddenly, the scene changed, their song could still be heard in the background, but now, they weren't watching themselves on stage, they were looking at the girls, they were naked and performing all sorts of sexual acts, but where? The boys huddled around the screen and suddenly realized that they were everywhere; everywhere in the house they had a hidden camera that is! Though the longest and most dick hardening scene was on the girls own bed; the girls had been sure to include at least one scene from each camera, and they had been sure to demonstrate that they had full understanding of how to control the cameras as well, turning them and zooming them in at the most perfect moments.

Though the boys knew they were in for a super-ear-pulling the moment the movie was over, they just watched on for now, it was hard to take your eyes off these girls, especially in the middle of scenes of this nature.

Suddenly, the height of the movie portion decreased, leaving room above and below the scene for words to scroll across the screen. "DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH US?" scrolled up on top of the latest scene; followed, a few minutes later by the words, "WE KNOW YOU DO!" scrolling on the bottom. After a few minutes, the words on top were replaced by, "WE DON'T MIND!" and the bottom line said, "YOU CAN WATCH US ANYTIME!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.