Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 17: The Swinging Sea Couple

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Swinging Sea Couple - The merger of two close-knit families through the marriage of the parents leads to mergers all around from the merger of the children's band to the merger of the servants to the merger of the pair of identical triplets themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Laura awoke after her second full night of sex with her new husband much happier than the day before. Between the long periods of mind-blowing sex, they had managed to get in equally long periods of honest and totally uncensored discussions about their families. They both now knew the other's family as well as they knew their own, and they were both very proud of their lives and their kids.

Looking over, Laura saw that Stan was awake and seemed somewhat pensive, "What's wrong," she asked concerned.

"Oh, it's nothing; it's just that I miss the kids." Stan admitted.

"Yeah," Laura said, "I know what you mean, and it has only been two days. How are we supposed to get through two weeks without them?"

"Remind me never to try an isolation trip like this again," Stan said, "It's not that I am not loving every second that I'm alone with you," he added quickly, "just, that without the kids, it feels like something is missing."

"I wish there was some way we could at least let them know how well everything has worked out. Let them know that if they've had any reservations about fully 'getting together', they shouldn't."

"I almost feel like cutting our trip short," Stan said, "but I know my boys would never forgive me if I showed up early. They were looking forward to this 'two week vacation from parents' as they called it."

"Yeah," Laura sighed, "the girls were too. They might never talk to me again if I showed up after just two or three days at sea."

"So what can we do?" Stan said.

"Well for one thing," Laura said slyly, "we can enjoy the rest of our honeymoon."

"Now that's a plan," Stan said agreeing, "though I think for now I'll try getting a little more sleep, I really didn't get much last night; thinking about everything you know."

"Well for some reason I feel fully rested," Laura said, "and a bit hungry. I think I'll see if Josie has cooked anything." As she got off the bed, a few gobs of cum dripped from both her ass and her pussy. "After I take a shower, that is." She said this smiling as she suddenly remembered the number of times she had been filled during the night. Stan seemed to have an unending supply of her favorite snack. Her hand unconsciously dropped to her pussy as she thought this, and scooping up some of the cum oozing out, brought it to her mouth and swallowed. She walked to the cabin door and, stepping out, headed toward the bathroom, past Henry and Josie's room.

Reaching the front of Josie's door, she was shocked when it suddenly shot open and an arm grabbed her, pulling her inside.

"So, you have to tell me," Josie said, "pulling her over to the bed and laying her down, "were you able to talk everything out?" Josie actually knew the answer already, having, once more, watched the pair in action all night.

Getting over the shock of being pulled into a virtual strangers cabin and bed, Laura said, "Actually, yes, we were able to work everything out, and I owe you a big thanks, I don't know how to repay you."

"Well, for starters," Josie said, "why don't you let me help you get cleaned up." And before Laura could ask what she meant, she felt Josie dive down between her legs and start sucking and eating out all of Stan's cum. Laura was, at first, too shocked, and after several minutes of Josie's talented tongue working in her cunt and teasing her clit, too sexually aroused, too move. As Laura was quickly driven to orgasm, Stan's cum, flowing into Josie's mouth was quickly accompanied by her own. When Josie had completely cleaned Laura's pussy, she dropped her tongue's attention to Laura's other hole and began cleaning her ass out too. Soon, Laura was completely wiped, both clean and of all energy, due to a second powerful orgasm. "There," Josie said, "all nice and clean. Anything else I could do for you?"

"Well," Laura said smiling, trying to catch her breath, "I was going to see if you had something to eat."

"Oh," Josie said excited, "don't say another word," and climbing on top of Laura, straddled her face and rubbed her pussy against Laura's mouth until she felt Laura greedily and happily sucking up all she had to offer. "That's right," Josie said, 'eat up, eat all you want, we are here to serve you!"

After completely eating up two orgasms worth of cunt juice, Laura squeezed from under Josie, standing up and looking at her with her juice covered face, "Well, that's not exactly what I had in mind," Laura said, "but it was definitely a great appetizer. Now, I'd better go take that bath." As she said this she stepped to the door and before going out turned to say, "thanks again, for everything, and I'll be wanting a little more of your special services throughout the trip. It will help me until I can get back to my girls; I've been missing them so much."

"You're always welcome, we are here to make you happy, I'll go to the galley now and get something ready while you finish." Josie promised.


As Laura walked out of the bathroom (having finished a long warm bath) she walked in the direction of the stairs and passing her cabin was surprised when it opened and Stan stepped out.

"I thought you were going to sleep a while longer?" Laura said questionably.

"I tried, but I couldn't get back to sleep. I decided to go up and try some of Josie's banana pancakes. She mentioned yesterday that's what she'd be making this morning."

"Shouldn't you take a bath first?"

"Actually, I already have, I have been up a lot longer than you."

"Oh," Laura said, surprised to hear that she was so knocked out that she hadn't even noticed her husband get out of bed, go out to take a bath and finally return to bed after having finished, "well, come on then, let's go."

As they walked into the galley, they were met by the sight of Josie leaning against a wall, her legs stretched wide and Henry's cock pumping in and out of her from behind. Since their backs were to the door, they didn't notice the new arrivals to the galley until they heard some chairs moving. Josie looked around and spotting the Andersons said, "Oh, you're here already," she disengaged Henry's cock leaving him with a sour look as she said, "I'll get your breakfast."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.