Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 14: Triplet X Love Times Two

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Triplet X Love Times Two - The merger of two close-knit families through the marriage of the parents leads to mergers all around from the merger of the children's band to the merger of the servants to the merger of the pair of identical triplets themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When the kids finished their rehearsal, they entered the house to find that Amy was not only finally awake, but that she had a four course meal waiting for them.

"It's your first official dinner as brothers and sisters and it should be something special," Amy said as she finished setting the large dining room table around which 12 people could comfortably sit.

"So what are we having," Ron asked expectantly, "some lobster, ham, or roast duck?"

"The main course is meatloaf and potatoes," Amy said grinning.

"Meatloaf and potatoes," they all questioned, a little disappointed.

"Well, what's special about that," Lana asked making a face.

"What's special," Amy said, bringing in the first course (a lovely garden salad), "is that you're all sharing it with three new brethren."

As Amy said this, she smiled at Lana, who, smiling back said, "Yeah, that is special, isn't it?"

"Damn," Don said suddenly as he grabbed his salad."

"What's wrong," Hannah asked.

"Just French, or Ranch, and no time to make our own," he said, holding up the bottles of salad dressing.

They all laughed at this and began having a very enjoyable dinner.

After the plates from the final course had been cleared away, the kids told Amy and Pietro they needed to talk to them, and could they join them in the family room.


"Okay," Amy said after a few minutes of staring at the kids and they're not speaking, "so what do you want to talk to us about?"

"Umm," John said, "umm—do you like the girls' costumes," he asked lamely."

"Like 'em," Amy said, "I want to rip them off and try them out myself, they're amazing!" She then added, somewhat unconvincingly, "the clothes I mean. By the way girls, you sound amazing too. I could hear you practicing."

"Well, thanks Amy," Ana said proudly.

"But," Pietro then said, speaking for the first time, "I get the feeling that there is something else you want to tell us."

"Yeah, well—" Ron began.

"The truth is—" Ana started slowly, and then rather quickly said, "well the truth is we've formed a new band, 'Triplet X Love Times Two'!"

"And triple X love it is," Amy said, almost hopefully.

"No," Lana said giggling, "not 'triple X', 'Triplet X'."

"It looks triple X to me," Amy said tauntingly as she gave the girls costumes another inspection.

"Look Amy," John finally said, "the thing is that we have our first gig tonight at an all night beach party for High School students."

"We'll be able to meet kids our own age and make a name for ourselves all at once," Ana added.

"And all you need from us," Amy said, looking over at Pietro, "is the permission to go."

"Well the two of you are sort of in charge you know," Ana confessed.

"Sounds fine with me," Amy said, "let's get down there."

"Umm, it's sort of no parents or adults allowed," Ron said nervously.

"Oh, I assure you, neither Pietro nor I are parents, yet, as for being adult, have I ever looked or acted like an adult? As for Pietro here, he's not an adult either, he's the extra help you will need to quickly pack up all of your equipment and drag it three blocks to the beach." Amy said all this with an air of humor, but there was nothing funny about the stern look she was giving all of them.

"There is absolutely no way you are going to let us go to this party alone, is there," Lana said frowning a bit.

"And tell your parents that what we did on your second night in a new and unknown town, where we know no one and no one knows us, was to send you to an all night beach party alone? Umm—I think the answer to that is, NO WAY! Anyway, I wouldn't miss your first 'gig' together for the world. Now, enough talking, we've got some packing to do.


An hour later, they set off for the beach, together, Pietro and the boys pushing and pulling the trailer filled with all their equipment; this included not only the instruments, speakers and mikes, but also some stage lights that could be mounted on stands, should extra lighting be required. The girls were pushing a second cart which was full of such things as, six sleeping bags, an additional tent (somewhat smaller than the one they had waiting for them), and ice box full of ice, and a portable barbecue, Amy had also placed a large bag in it, but she hadn't mentioned what was in it.

Amy herself was in the rear, she was carrying two shopping bags with things she had purchased as they passed the 24 hour supermarket, these included such things as: a bag of coal, lighter fluid, a box of hamburgers, a box of hot dogs, as well as one of sausages for the morning. There were also some extra necessities such as: hamburger and hot dog buns, ketchup, mustard, and of course two cases of soda.

The kids reminded Amy that they had just eaten a four course meal, but Amy reminded them that if they were going to spend the next 24 hours or more on the beach, there was a good chance they would get hungry again before they left.

One block from where the public beach would start, Lana noticed the giant stone wall that seemed to cover a whole block of the beach, not letting anyone see beyond it. "Why is this part of the beach walled off," she asked curiously.

"I'm not really sure," Ron said, "I haven't had a chance to investigate it. I heard something about a private beach where no one under 18 is allowed; that's probably it, since once we get to the open beach we can walk on it completely. It's like 15 blocks from one side to another, and curves to eventually go around this street and up the adjacent one."

"Wow," Ana, who had always loved the beach said, "what a great place to live, beaches all around."


They found their tent, right where the boys had put it up the second time around. Katrina and Jason Wilson were lying it, they seemed suspiciously out of breath for, as they stated, having just been catching a nap.

"Wow, John," Jason said, his eyes nearly popping from his head, "are these your sisters?"

Ron made the formal introduction, pointing out the letters on the corner left side of the girls' costumes, as well as on their necklaces (which were clearly visible due to the extra-short cut of their costumes). Ron also introduced Amy (as a friend) and Pietro as the butler (he explained how he was there to help with the equipment delivery and setup).

When Katrina and Jason let slip that they were only in Junior High School, Lana said, "I thought that pre-High School students weren't coming to the party?"

"They're not," Katrina said a little mournful, "but every year one of the local families is chosen to be in charge of party, this year we got the job. Debbie, especially, is in charge of the entertainment, and since we're helping her get everything ready, we have special permission to stay through the whole thing."

"Well," Lana said, realizing that her outburst was a bit rude, "I'm glad for that."

Suddenly, as if out of nowhere, someone rushed over and started hugging the boys as if they were her salvation. The girls were shocked, when this person turned to them and started hugging them too.

Getting a good look at who was hugging her, Lana saw that it was a very beautiful young brunette, and from her red, swollen eyes, she had obviously been crying.

"Debbie," John said, "is everything all right?"

"No," Debbie said, almost breaking out into tears again, "I mean—yes, yes everything is all right, now that you're here. We had a problem, but with you here, it's not a problem any more."

"You didn't have any difficulty adding us to the program so late, I hope," Ron said a bit confused.

"No," Debbie said, "nothing like that, I mean, I'm in charge of getting the bands, I can add anyone I want; which is why my career in High School was almost over before I ever started my first year." When everyone threw her a puzzled look she explained, "both of the live bands that were scheduled to go on tonight had to cancel on me at the last minute: one band got arrested on the way over here for DUI, as well as possession of drugs, the way I here it, they can't be bailed out until at least tomorrow afternoon; the other band had one of their key musicians and their lead singer come down with measles, the rest of the band is currently in quarantine."

"Wait a minute," Ana said suddenly, "are you saying that we are not only on the entertainment list, but that we are the only entertainment for this all night party?"

"No, no, as you can hear, we have our DJ, and he has plenty of music, but you are the only live entertainment, and my heroes. I was in tears thinking what it would be like in school this year when, as the person in charge of entertainment, I failed to produce a band here tonight. Then, someone mentioned that they had just seen the most awesome looking band arrive and head this way, and I knew it had to be you."

Lana looked worriedly at the boys and said, "This isn't fair."

"What's wrong," John asked, "we can handle it, we'll just divide the songs into sets of maybe two or three at a time, with the DJ and his records giving us say a good half-hour at least between sets."

"I don't think Lana is talking about the load of work," Ana said, "I think she's talking about the pressure."

"What are you talking about," Don asked.

"Don't you see," Hannah explained, "being an extra last minute band providing good relief for the actual bands is one thing, but to be the only live band, it sort of puts a bit of extra pressure on us to be more than good, more than fantastic even, we have to be awesome!"

"And—" Ana continued, "Though, after only one hour of ever having practiced together, I can truly guarantee that we are—FANTASTIC—I can't guarantee that we are—AWESOME."

"But you will be," Debbie said, "I know you will, and anyway, I'll explain, when I introduce you, how you have accepted the challenge of filling in at such a late hour, when our entire night could have been lost. That should alleviate some pressure by having everyone appreciate the fact that we have a band at all."

The boys looked at the girls who, after talking among themselves said, "Okay, start setting up the equipment, but give us 15 to 20 minutes alone in the tent to calm our nerves a bit."

The boys nodded at them, smiling as they knew what the girls intended to do.

Instantly the girls walked into the tent and zipping it up, ripped off the Velcro pads in their costume's groin sections; quickly positioning the vibrator in the active position, so that it easily slipped into their cunts when reattached, they switched the vibrators on and tightened the Velcro pads again.

After only a minute, the girls, who had as yet not spoken, felt much calmer.

"I feel so much better," Lana said, "who needs tranquilizers and drugs when their bodies provide the most powerful calming agent known to man? I wish we could play with these on," as she said this she let out a low moan.

Ana giggled and said, "I think John was right, the moaning would definitely throw our songs off," she then let out a low moan herself.


After 15 minutes, in which they had all cum and taken the liberty to thoroughly clean each other up, the girls returned their costumes to normal mode and stepped out of the tent. They found that Amy had just unpacked the second tent and was starting to put it up.

"Need some help," Lana asked.

"No, thanks, I have all night to put this up; you three, on the other hand, have only a few minutes to join your brothers on the other side of the beach. From what I understand, they've set up a stage down there."

"I thought you wanted to see us perform," Lana said.

"You'll be performing throughout the night," Amy said, "believe me; I'll get to see you. I just want to get everything here organized first; besides, Pietro won the draw."

"What draw," Ana asked.

"Well, someone should really stay here at camp at all times, and we drew straws to see who got to watch your first set, he won. Now go you three, they're waiting."


The girls followed the sound of the music they had been hearing since they arrived, as they got closer to the source of the music, and could hear it much louder, they started to make out the comments of the DJ, as well as the screams of what must have been hundreds of people. They almost fainted, when, rounding a large rock formation, they caught sight of the backs of the crowd, all looking up at a mostly darkened raised stage.

"Hey," Ana said, "we forgot our bathing suits." She said this as she noticed the majority of the crowd in swim trunks and bikinis.

"I doubt we'll be doing much swimming tonight." Hannah said.

"But I bet we get some diving in before the night is over," Lana said, looking at the collection of butt floss bikinied students before them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.