Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 13: Lifestyles of the Young and Perverse

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Lifestyles of the Young and Perverse - The merger of two close-knit families through the marriage of the parents leads to mergers all around from the merger of the children's band to the merger of the servants to the merger of the pair of identical triplets themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"So, what's wrong?" Josie asked as she noticed the look of worry on Laura's face.

They were back on the sun deck of the yacht and were sitting across from each other, enjoying the calm sea air and the last of the day's sun.

"What do you mean?" Laura asked sitting up from her reclined position to look straight at Josie; as she did, her naked breasts swung slightly back and forth, though for the most part, they stood firm before her.

"I mean, that you are worried about something, and it's keeping you from talking to your husband. Believe me when I tell you it is never good when you can't say what you want to. It's definitely not a way to start a marriage." Then she added with a concerned and knowledgeable look that made Laura believe Josie was speaking from experience, "I know!"

Though Laura wanted to hear the woman's experience, and especially, how she obviously survived it, she was more concerned with something else at the moment, "how do you know Stan and I haven't been talking?"

"I was with you two in the galley, remember? Both at lunch and at the snack you had just half-an-hour ago. Not only do you not talk to each other, you both constantly avoid looking each other in the eyes; Henry and I were like that once."

"Well, we've spent most of our time in our cabin," Laura said defensively, "how do you know we don't talk there?" Laura stopped looking Josie in the face as she said this, and dropped her eyes instead to Josie's almost totally bald pussy. Josie was sitting Indian style on the lounge chair and this had the tendency to open her to her fullest, Laura saw the liquid pooling there, and unconsciously licked her lips, desiring so much to have a drink, she was really starting to miss her girls.

"I spend most of my time aboard reading in my cabin," Josie said, lying without missing a beat, "you know the cabin next to yours. I doubt the one word imperatives I've heard shouted through the wall all of last night and most of today were part of everyday conversation."

Josie had said this with a smile in her eyes and such a mischievous grin, that Laura couldn't help smiling, and then actually breaking out into laughter. The first time she'd truly laughed since the wedding. She couldn't help but trust this gorgeous, naked red-head in front of her.

Becoming a bit serious, yet much calmer, (laughter truly has an incredible healing power) Laura said, "You were saying that Henry and you were having a problem communicating once?"

"Yeah, a stupid block in our relationship, caused by ridiculous suspicions neither of us wanted to voice out loud. It actually started with a demotion he had received when the company he was working at during the beginning of our marriage started down-sizing. Henry couldn't bring himself to tell me he'd be working for almost half what he'd been earning to that point, and his manner changed somewhat. He couldn't talk to me or look me directly in the eye, and when he started giving me less money than usual for personal things, I started wondering if he was possibly giving the rest of the money to someone else."

"You thought he was having an affair," Laura said shocked.

"That's what happens when you can't say what's really happening; you start thinking the wrong things. My attitude toward Henry changed dramatically, especially in bed; I couldn't perform properly wondering who else he might be sleeping with. He noticed my sudden lack of enthusiasm for him in bed, and knowing that I loved sex more than anything, he started thinking that possibly I wasn't receptive to him because I was satisfying my much loved needs somewhere else."

"You're kidding," Laura said, "so you were thinking he might be having an affair, and he was thinking you might be having one, and you just couldn't ask each other what was wrong?"

"Needless to say it almost destroyed our marriage."

"How did you survive," Laura asked, almost begging to know the secret.

"Martin and Kim, a couple we had recently met, noticed the change in our attitude and decided to butt in. Kim talked to me, and Martin talked with Henry. The idea was that if we couldn't talk to each other, maybe we could talk to them, with the understanding that they would then share our stories with no one but each other. It turned out to be quite easy to talk to Kim, I mean we all want to say what is on our mind, it is just that sometimes the people closest to us (like a spouse or kids) are not the easiest to talk to. I was dying to talk; I just couldn't talk to Henry. Henry also found it very simple to talk to and confide his suspicions to Martin. Once Martin and Kim talked over what they had learned from us, and realized we were both suffering from the same false suspicions, they helped Henry and me to talk to each other. Then, when it was all over they showed us a way to prevent such false ideas of infidelity from ever getting in the way of our marriage again."

"Well how did they do that?" Laura asked almost astonished.

"Oh," Josie said, stretching her legs and lying back in the lounge chair, closing her eyes, "they simply convinced us to have sex with them."

Josie said this in such a 'matter-a-fact, something that happens every day' way, that Laura was left staring at her with her mouth open. Josie didn't say any more to elaborate, and Laura had, in fact, even thought she'd fallen asleep until she re-opened her eyes for a moment to look at the sun set over the sea.

Laura, curious and desperate to hear more said, "What do you mean they convinced you to have sex with them? How could that possibly help?"

"They showed us the statistics and facts that prove that fear of, or suspicion of infidelity is the leading cause of divorces, not only in the United States, but around the world. Also, they showed us the facts that prove that in cases of actual infidelity, the action was triggered by a man or woman's natural instinct to feel something new from time to time; not get stuck in the same daily routine for the rest of our lives. Having an open marriage, they call it swinging sometimes, eliminates all those problems. You and your spouse can always experience something new, and there's no need for jealousy or suspicions of infidelity, because you are always sharing the new experiences together."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.