Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 10: The Wrath of the Queen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Wrath of the Queen - The merger of two close-knit families through the marriage of the parents leads to mergers all around from the merger of the children's band to the merger of the servants to the merger of the pair of identical triplets themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The girls all started to scream as they all came furiously together. They had often been able to hold off cumming until all were at the edge and then let themselves go. They were so worked up by the scene they were watching in Pietro's room that they're orgasms literally knocked them off their feet. Well, it knocked Lana over; anyway, she had been bent over the desk chair, using its back to support her as Hannah pumped her from behind with her strap-on. When Lana saw the powerful orgasm Amy was obviously having, she knew it was time to stop fighting her own; knowing that her sisters had to be ready to cum too. She came so strongly, though, she ended up pushing the chair (which had wheels) forward and, having lost her only support, she fell over. Hannah, who had been supporting herself with Lana's back, followed her to the ground with Ana (who had been supported by Hannah's back as she pumped her from the back) close behind.

All three girls just lay motionless on the floor, way too spent to even try to get up. Poor Ana didn't even have the energy to pull out the vibrator that was still buzzing on high in her cunt; for several minutes this vibrator was the only thing that could be heard in the room, apart from the girls' ragged breathing and occasional moans that is.

Very slowly, the girls started to come around, all except Ana, whose vibrator still had her in a daze; as she saw Lana and Hannah helping each other up, Ana begged, "take it out! Take it out, please, I can't take anymore."

Lana, who had noticed that Amy was now sucking on Pietro got instantly excited, again, as she turned and looked at her sister slumped helpless on the floor. She got on her knees in front of her and grabbed the end of the vibrator. Rather, though, than pull it out, she pushed it deeper into her sister's pussy.

"NO," Ana screamed, "No, please, Lana take it out this instant!"

Lana didn't obey, instead her eyes flashed with a sort of wicked anger, when it came to the girls and sex, she alone gave the orders!

"Are you giving me an order, Ana," Lana asked angrily. "I think you've forgotten who's in charge of this part of our lives. I think you need a strong lesson to remind you!" As she said this, she pumped the vibrator, furiously, in and out of Ana's twat, twisting it from time to time.

Shaking violently, Ana tried looking at Hannah saying, "Hannah, make her stop, please. She's going to kill me!"

Hannah gave Ana a worried look, she had been expecting this since Ana's outburst to Lana in the kitchen, but Hannah neither said nor did anything. The only thing she did was take the dildo she was still wearing off and, after licking some of Lana's juices (still all over it) off, turned it and stuck it in her own twat to pump.

Lana, who had been closely observing what action, if any, Hannah dared to take, smiled evilly and bending over Ana's face while continuing to pump away at her pussy, whispered in her ear. "See Ana, Hannah is a good girl, she knows her place; she's truly a sweet girl." As she said this, she leaned toward the dildo still strapped on to Ana and licked Hannah's juices (which still shined on the end) off. Lana then took it off Ana and said, "You, however, have been a very bad girl."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.