Burr - Cover

Burr

Copyright© 2006 by Fable

Chapter 43: Wait and See

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43: Wait and See - Sammy was headed for a life of non-achievement when something happened to change his life. This story is a look back at the years that followed, filled with hard work, growth and sexual awakening as Sammy weighs what could have been versus the actual outcome. Was it a stroke of luck that transformed his life or something bigger? Sammy likes to think of it as dominos falling, just right.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Blackmail   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Gina made her demands clear and I did my best to listen to her with a straight face.

"We're over. You will play golf with my father and be his buddy. You will do anything he wants, come to his parties and act the part of my boyfriend at school. You may be required to take me to a school dance or to a party if it's to my advantage to be seen. On Saturday nights you'll come to my house to pick me up and we'll go our separate ways. I'll even drop you off near that old lady's apartment but you can't be seen in public with her. Is this acceptable to you?"

"What if it isn't acceptable?"

"Miss Baker will lose her job and I'll tell everyone that you're the apple-corer boy," she said, stating her ultimatum like she was sentencing me to solitary confinement. I was temped to tell her about the recording and what I could do with it. How would she like it if Aaron went to prison for statutory rape? How would she like for her father to hear the tape?

But I was resolved to 'wait and see.' "What about the study dates in your room?" I asked.

"I suppose we should have them occasionally for appearance sake. We'll need to call each other once in a while, too. But don't think I'm going to let you pick out the clothes I wear. I'll keep your jacket," she said without advising me if our study dates would include sex.

"Okay, everything sounds fine to me," I said, thinking I would try my 'wait and see, ' strategy. I was anxious to discuss Gina's threat and how I had accepted her terms with Priscilla.

"It does?" Gina asked, sounding skeptical about how well I was taking her telling me it was over between us.

"I hope you and Aaron are very happy together," I said, surprising myself with how easy it was to let her go.

Priscilla Baker only opened the door a crack. "What do you want?" She asked, sounding like a stranger, not someone who had begged me to fuck her only a few hours before.

I knew exactly what I wanted and I suspected she wanted the same thing. I had my mind set on getting her back into her bed and sharing with her. I wanted to tell her about my 'wait and see, ' policy and how I had already implemented it. I shoved on the door and easily pushed her aside. She was wearing a sweatshirt, cut-offs, socks and glasses. Her appearance struck me as funny, not the sweatshirt of cut-offs. I had never seen her wear glasses before.

"Sammy, I can not permit this. Leave, please."

I picked her up and carried her to the couch, Priscilla yelling at me. "Put me down. You're not welcome here."

I dropped her on her back and fell on top of her, feeling her breasts through the sweatshirt against my chest. She fought me. "Stop it. Please stop. Please go Sammy," she said, beginning to cry.

"Priscilla, what's wrong. I just want to hear the tape," I lied.

"Don't call me that. It's not appropriate," she said, having lowered her voice. She was no longer squirming or fighting me. Her words, 'its not appropriate, ' were what brought me to my senses. I sat up and looked down at her. She was lying there, quite docile, watching to see what I was going to do.

"I'm sorry, Miss Baker. I've never forced myself on a woman or tried to get her to do something she didn't want to do. I just wanted to listen to the rest of the tape and talk to you," I said. What I had said about not forcing a woman to do more than she wanted was true. With Alice, we worked up to actually having sex over a two month period of time while I gained her trust and she waited for me to become fifteen. It had taken less time with the Baldwin sisters but I had been patient with them and having sex was as much their idea as mine. The part about wanting to listen to the rest of the tape and talk to her was true also. What I had left out was that I wanted us to be in bed together when we did it.

"You can call me Priscilla," she relented, not attempting to sit up or make me leave.

"Can I listen to more of the tape?"

"Do you promise to not get upset?"

"Yes," I said and proceeded to tell her about my new resolution to 'wait and see.' "Gina is dumping me but she wants us to pretend to still be together for show at school and so she can leave her house to spend time with Aaron."

"That little bitch! Did you tell her about the recording?" Priscilla said from her still-prone position on the couch.

"I didn't say anything. I thought I would wait and see," I said without further explanation about my plan.

We listened to more of the tape, Priscilla watching me closely for any sign of emotion but she found none. Gina's expressions of gratitude were not new to me. I had heard her praise me the same way she was praising Aaron on the tape. Even her criticism of me had no affect on me. "Kelly always did it this way but Sammy wouldn't think of it; he insisted on wearing a rubber. It feels natural this way, so much better than having a layer of latex between us."

Gina's verbal hysterics were affecting Priscilla more than me. I was left cold with the sounds of Gina exclaiming about how good it was and Aaron ending each sentence with 'Babe, ' or 'Hon, ' as he ordered her to 'make me hard again, ' or 'turn around.'

I felt Priscilla's knee hit my back when Gina made a screeching sound. "That's gross! Kelly would never do that. Oh, YES! Suck your cum out of me. I love it when you do that."

The sounds on the tape became muffled again, moans and the squeaking of bedsprings were the only things perceptible. I felt Priscilla's hand on my shoulder and looked at her. She pulled and I let her lower my upper body. Her arms were around my neck and she was kissing me. "Just one more time and then we'll stop," she said, giving me an inquisitive look to see if I agreed with her that it would be our last time.

I shut off the recorder and held out my hand to help Priscilla to her feet. She understood that I wanted us to go to her bedroom and she did not resist. I followed her. We undressed slowly, Priscilla talking as I helped her shuck her clothes. "This is the last time. I could get into so much trouble for doing this with you. We'll stop after this last time. I don't want you coming back, okay?"

I agreed with everything she said, telling her it would be our last time and that I wouldn't ring her doorbell again. This seemed to satisfy her but she repeated her concerns once more. "You won't tell anyone, will you Sammy?"

"Tell what?" I teased. This was the first time I had seen her body and she mine. We stood next to the bed, looking at each other. I recalled that when we first met over a year before we were the same height and about the same weight. Now I was four inches taller and about forty pounds heavier than her. She didn't attempt to cover herself but I could tell she was a little self-conscious. Her breasts were on the small side, just the way I liked, but there was noticeable sag to them. Her tummy was not as flat as the teenage girl's I had been with and there was a little flab on her upper arms and thighs. Her pussy lips looked moist and open and her bush was thin and glossy.

"Don't you dare tell anyone we did this," she said and seeing that I was grinning she relaxed. I pulled her to me. She instinctively pushed my cock down and between her legs so she could come close to me. I ran my hands over her back and down to her ass. I felt her hands on my back and every part of our bodies, her breasts against my chest, her thighs against mine and her pussy against with my cock. She felt young, alive and eager. I kissed her and we made a joint decision to get into bed.

Priscilla turned down the bedcovers while I found a condom. She climbed into bed and took her place, lying on her back. I moved between her legs, placed the condom next to her so she could see that I was not in a hurry and looked down at her. "This will be our last time," she said, as much to herself as to me.

"I wish you would stop saying that," I said, getting irritated at the persistent way she kept reminding me.

"I'm serious Sammy. This is the last time I'm going to let you."

"You know that's not true. Gina's even offered to drop me off nearby so I can fuck you. She just..."

"Oh, Sammy, why do you have to be so crude? She didn't say that, did she?"

I reached for the condom, deciding I should get on with it before Priscilla changed her mind. She watched as I carefully rolled the rubber onto my cock. She grinned mischievously, rearranging her ass to get into a better position when I moved a middle finger along her slit. "This is our last time," she said again as I penetrated her.

"This is not our last time," I said as I fucked her. "Yes it is," she contradicted me. "This is not our last time," I said again. "Yes... grunt... it... grunt... is," she said again. "Repeat after me, 'this is not our last time," I said, insistently. She grimaced, turned her head away, looked back at me, grunted, grinned, locked her legs behind my ass, pulled my head down, opened her mouth wide, kissed me, pushed her pelvis upward and shouted, "This is our last time!"

We laughed about it later, after we ran to the bathroom, disposed of the used condom, sponged off and raced back to the bed. I told her everything Gina had said, that I was to continue to be her father's buddy that I would be her date when she needed to be seen in public, that she would keep my jacket and that she would drop me off near the old lady's apartment.

"Why didn't you tell her about the recording?" Priscilla asked, her ass spooned to my midsection.

"I don't know? She was so confident that she had the upper hand I guess I didn't want to burst her bubble. She said that if I didn't do as she said you would lose your job."

Priscilla turned her head to look at me and in so doing her ass moved, making my cock stir. "She scares me Sammy. I could be charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor for letting them use my second bedroom to have sex."

I placed my hand on her tummy and pulled her into me. "She scares me too. She threatened to tell everyone that I'm the apple-corer boy if I don't do as she says. That's when I decided to 'wait and see.'"

Priscilla must have felt my cock stir. "Stop that. We're not going to do it anymore."

"Yes we are. Gina said we could," I said and felt her tummy jiggle. We talked about the evidence we had on Aaron versus what he and Gina had on us. Priscilla agreed to 'wait and see, ' rationalizing that exposing the recording would cause our adversaries to retaliate.

"Do you think the study dates will lead to sex?" Priscilla asked, lazily stroking my hand on her tummy.

"I don't think so. You heard her say she likes having Aaron suck his cum out of her pussy. I don't do that," I said.

"What will you do if she initiates sex?"

"I won't do it. I'll think of you and I'll tell her I'm getting all the sex I can handle."

"But you aren't getting more sex from me. Have you forgotten? We're not doing it any more."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.