A Haunting Love - Cover

A Haunting Love

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Debbie and Robby have secretly played in the mysterious abandoned mansion next door for most of their lives. Now, as they keep their own flowering sexuality secret, the house begins to give up some of its secrets. Then their world is turned upside down when a stranger arrives, exposing even more secrets about their mother, himself, and even them.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Debbie's unspoken promise about what they'd do when they got home spurred Robby and he climbed the steps, carefully peeking outside. When he didn't see anything he reached for her hand and they bolted up and out of their haven. Seconds later they were in the woods and running, hand in hand, for the fence. They slipped through the fence as if their bodies were greased and dashed for the back door. Not stopping they pounded up the stairs to Debbie's room, which was the first bedroom they came to. They had unconsciously transferred their feeling of safe haven from the room they could no longer play in, to the next best thing... her bedroom, the only other place she felt like she owned.

Then it was more long tongue swapping kisses as they fumbled to undress each other. Their new routine led them to being naked together, on her bed, her hand firmly grasping his prick as she stroked him. His fingers strummed her clitty and she writhed beside him. She bucked her hips, and one of his fingers slipped between her plump pussy lips to dip into her. On instinct he let his finger go further until she moaned.

"That hurts." she moaned, but kissed him even more vigorously.

Robby remembered how that the man had sucked at his mother's nipples, and he ducked his head to fasten his lips around his sister's pink one. She squealed and bucked her hips again. His finger felt resistance, but he pushed anyway.

"AHHHHOOOOWWWW" she cried and went rigid, rolling away a little, pulling her nipple out of his mouth with a "plop".

Robby knew he had hurt her, and he immediately pulled his fat finger out of her. He looked at it and it was stained a dark pink. She was bleeding!

"Oh baby I'm so sorry." he cried.

She hushed him, kissing him more now that the pain was gone. "It's OK" she said. "I think you ruptured my hymen. But I don't care. Kiss me Robby... rub me. I'm so close."

She had never let go of his stiff cock, and she still stroked it. He went back to rubbing her bump in little circles, but took care not to hurt her again. She made happy noises and went stiff again as she came. Robby felt his semen begin it's short journey. Because he had rolled apart from her when he hurt her, her hand was pulling on him as she stroked, and his penis was aimed at where his hand still stimulated her.

His sperm rocketed out and splashed on his fingers. That made her even more slippery and he rubbed his spunk into her clitty, speeding his fingers back and forth as her cum was extended by a follow on orgasm. The rest of his spend painted his hand and her mons, making her pubic hair a mess of slippery white. Debbie let go of his rod and rolled away from him, splaying her legs wide, and his fingers slipped down to rub her pussy lips, one finger sliding between her swollen petals. He rubbed more slowly now... just stroking her, knowing her clit would be too sensitive to stimulate directly. He stared at her, drinking the beauty of her nakedness as her breasts rose and fell rapidly.

Her head rolled toward him as he lay on his side, and she looked at him through her lashes. Then she convulsively rolled back toward him and she clutched him to her.

They traded soft words of love, intermingled with more sweet soft lipped kisses.

Finally Debbie rolled to her back, relaxed. "Is this what they felt like?" she asked.

"Maybe." said her brother.

"I don't understand any of this." she sighed. "But if they were doing this... feeling like this... it just can't be bad."

"Yeah." said Robby, surprised that he agreed with her a hundred percent. The memory of that thick penis sliding in and out of his mother made his balls ache as they tried to replace what he'd just ejected onto his sister.

"We have to find a way to figure out what's going on." said Debbie more firmly.

"Yeah." said Robby again, still in agreement with his sister.

They got up and cleaned up, and washed the bedspread, which had a large wet spot on it. Then they made some sandwiches and had a bottle of RC Cola each. It was while they were finishing that, sitting at the table, that Debbie looked at her brother with calculating eyes.

"I want to do it again." she said.

Robby didn't have to be told what she wanted to do. Just her statement, and the look on her face, had him ready in seconds. He stood up, letting his bulge talk for him.

This time Debbie got a towel from the bathroom and spread it out where their hips would be. She didn't have to explain that either. Silently they stripped, watching each other. Debbie lay down first, adjusting her position so the towel was where she wanted it. Then she looked up at her brother.

Perhaps his unconscious mind noticed the similarity of her place on the bed, and her welcome for him to join her, to what they had peeked at in the old house next door. No doubt seeing the sex act he had always heard of, but had not been able to envision in his mind clearly, affected him. Whatever it was he dripped with anticipation for feeling her soft skin against his, and hearing her special sighs as she experienced orgasm under his fingers. He didn't think of doing to her what Smith had done to his mother. That just didn't enter his mind. But he lay with her, his heart full and groaned as she gripped him and began to stroke him again.

"I love this." she sighed as his fingers found her slit, already slippery with her expectation. He rubbed at the lips again, liking the feel of their willingness to move around under his direction. She gripped him tighter as he added the stimulation of suckling at her turgid nips, which now protruded from her firm breasts. They weren't as big around as her mother's. They didn't stick out as much as her mother's, but they pleasured her just like her mother had been pleasured. She liked this new thing they did too... very much.

She first felt his penis touch her labia by accident, as they moved against each other, kissing and moaning. He had moved his fingers to her clit now and was playing with it gently, rubbing in the little circles he knew she loved. Their lovemaking wasn't as urgent this time, though the feelings streaking through her loins did cause her to jerk on him more forcefully. And it was that which bought the tip of his penis in contact with her pussy lips, just below where his fingers stroked.

When it happened she noticed it mostly because it felt so different from fingers. That head was smooth and wide, it's plumb shape mooshing between her lips and spreading them more than a finger would have. She pulled at him, getting that contact again, swabbing his glans through her dripping pussy lips. She wasn't trying to get it in her. She too had not yet arrived at the thought of that possibility. It just felt good to do... so she did it.

It felt good to Robby too. Heat surrounded and kissed the tip of his drippy cock, and he felt that wonderful soothing stuff ooze out of him. She moaned into his lips and suddenly that ooze turned into a rush of hot fluid as his semen bathed her pussy mouth. He grunted with the surprise of it. He hadn't felt it coming this time for some reason.

Debbie felt that hot rush directly in her pussy mouth. It was completely different than feeling it on the hair that grew down there. It was warmer somehow. It felt fabulous. She kept sliding the spurting thing through her vulva as it gave her more and more of that fabulous feeling. She could feel his cock begin to soften almost immediately in her hand, and she squeezed it, not in any attempt to milk it of it's nectar, but just because it felt good to squeeze as it softened. Something in her brain told her it would be OK now, now that he was finished, to roll back and spread her legs so he could do what he'd done before. She did, opening herself to his fingers and he began to rub all through the slippery mess with the flat of his hand.

Her hips arched up, wanting more than just that flat hand, and her hand went to his... on top of his. When she did this to herself she slipped her finger into her sex. When she did that it didn't hurt, exactly, though there had been warning tinges of pain in the past. His finger had hurt her, but it was much larger than her own. She wanted to feel her finger in her pussy, and she pressed with her middle finger, trying to slip it between his.

Instead she pushed his finger into her split.

Robby felt her push at his finger and let it slide deeper into her. She tensed, but didn't cry out this time. He went deeper, gently and slowly, sliding the finger around in liquid, slippery heat.

"Does it hurt?" he asked in her ear.

"Noooooooodon'tstop" she ran her words together as her hips arched again. "Feels gooood" she moaned.

He went deeper and then she sucked air and winced as the thickest part of his finger scraped her now torn cherry.

"Ahhhhhhh" she moaned, but her hand held his there. "Don't stop." she said clearly.

"I'm hurting you." he said.

"Noooooo" she lied. Her orgasm was so close she felt like she could reach out and touch it. It did hurt, but only a little, and the deeper he went the better it felt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.