A Haunting Love - Cover

A Haunting Love

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Debbie and Robby have secretly played in the mysterious abandoned mansion next door for most of their lives. Now, as they keep their own flowering sexuality secret, the house begins to give up some of its secrets. Then their world is turned upside down when a stranger arrives, exposing even more secrets about their mother, himself, and even them.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Robby's birthday present was the outfit Debbie was wearing. It was a mixture of marina blue and sky blue, with gold threads in it that sparkled in the light. It had originally consisted of five items, though Debbie was wearing only four of them. Her legs were encased in black sheer silk stockings, held up by a garter belt that was sky blue and lacy. Over that was a pair of panties that were so brief as to cover only her mound itself, with thin straps that rose across each hip and went to the back. They were the darker blue. Over that was a diaphanous jacket, again the lighter blue. There was no way it was designed to keep a woman warm. Rather its purpose was to showcase what was under it, in this case, the panties and her breasts. She had decided to leave the bra off. She might wear it for him later, but not tonight. She had taken flavored lipstick and darkened her nipples hastily, during which they became erect as she thought of her brother next door and what she had planned for him. Her breasts pushed proudly against the almost invisible cloth of the jacket.

"Happy Birthday." she said softly.

Robby was trying mightily to control himself. In one way he thought she was cruel, for showcasing the body he wanted so much, but was being denied ... at least for a month. That thought made him react a little differently than Debbie might have expected.

"There's no way I'm wearing that thing." he said firmly.

Debbie was thunderstruck. Her mouth opened and closed as she tried to respond to his comment.

Robby stepped forward and took her face in his hands, sliding in under her hair, which was down and flowing to her shoulders.

"But it looks good on you." he said. He kissed her several times on the lips. "So I'm going to let you keep it as part of YOUR birthday present.

"You got me a present too?" she asked, her voice rising.

"Yeah. It cost a lot, so I had to work for it. I wanted to surprise you, but I'm not a tease like some people I know, so I didn't tell you I had it. You want it now?"

What Debbie wanted now was her brother ... doing what she expected this outfit to require of him, whether he had permission or not. She had planned this evening very carefully, but things had already gone a little bit awry.

Before she could say "No, you can give it to me later." he backed up and said "I'll be right back."

He darted through the open bookcase and she saw him go to his bed and get on his knees and reach under the bed. He turned and she saw something white before his back obstructed her view.

"Close your eyes." he yelled.

Debbie closed her eyes most of the way, but peeked through her lashes.

"Cover them with your hands." yelled Robby, knowing his sister too well.

She snorted, but did as he asked. She heard him come into the room.

"OK" he said quietly.

Debbie opened her eyes. Robby had stripped off his own clothes and was naked. He held in his arms the long white box with the flowers in it for her. Her heart thumped in her chest as she reached for them. She lifted them out of the box like they were a baby ... too precious to chance dropping. The pink roses were framed in a halo of red ones, with tiny white flowers on thin stems scattered throughout.

"There are sixteen of the pink ones." said Robby, feeling like he had to explain it.

Debbie raised her eyes to her brother's. He could see emotion in them, but she didn't say anything. She took a shuddering breath, bringing the roses to her nose and he realized she had been holding her breath for some reason. Her eyes never left his, though, and they looked ... strange. He had never seen quite that look in her eyes before. She almost looked mad, like she was trying not to explode.

"They cost a lot." he said, feeling the urge to back up, in case she threw the flowers at him or something.

Debbie turned suddenly and took the flowers to her bureau, where she lay them tenderly at the base of the mirror. She turned around and stepped back toward her brother. Her hand lifted to the bow at her neck and she pulled a loose end she found there. The jacket drifted off her arms, sliding down her back to float to the floor.

"Take my panties off." she said.

Robby blinked. She sounded normal, but still looked ... wild somehow. He knelt and grasped the strings that went up and over each hip. He pulled downward on them and gasped to see that, under the panties, all her pubic hair had been removed. Her pussy lips were plump and dark ... thick ... with a thick greasy moist look to them. They were so fat that he couldn't see her clit. He licked his lips. He could find it. He pushed his face toward her shaven pussy.

Her hands grabbed his hair and stopped him.

"No." she said, pulling upward.

Robby stood. That look was in her eyes. He was sure she was mad. Was she going to deny him contact, just because all he'd gotten her for her birthday were some miserable flowers?

"I don't want that right now." she said. Then she kissed him.

That kiss communicated to Robby that he was a fool. It interpreted that new look in her eyes as one he hoped he'd see often ... daily, if possible. The passion with which she kissed him was almost animal ... hungry ... demanding. Still holding the kiss she stepped, forcing him to shuffle toward her bed. She tried to keep the kiss even as they fell on top of the bed, the awning of the four poster shaking as the posts vibrated. But she had to pull her lips from his to scoot and scramble up on the bed properly, where she lay back, her legs spread, her hair fanned out on the pillow.

"I want you in me." she said, her voice husky.

Robby felt electricity flash through him almost painfully as she offered him what he so desperately needed. His lust made him more forceful than normal and, as he hunkered over her and felt her guide him to her slot, he entered her roughly, slamming deep on his first lunge, spreading her fat pussy lips apart and mashing the clitty he had been unable to see.

"OHHhhhhhhhh" she moaned. "I've missed this so much."

All of Robby's attention was on the soft warm pussy that was clasping his erect tool. He felt the beginnings of a premature ejaculation and held still.

"Don't stop" she moaned.

"I'm too excited." he groaned in her ear. "If I move I'll cum."

"Oh." she breathed into his own ear. "And if I do this will you cum?"

She flexed her pussy muscles, squeezing his prick tightly before letting her pussy relax, and then doing it all over again.

"Ohhhhh yes ... don't do that pleeease." he groaned.

"Or you'll cum in me?" she whispered, her tongue flicking out into his ear.

She felt his penis swell and felt is butt muscles tense under her hands as he prepared to jerk his penis out of her. As excited as he was, he remembered her mention of having gone on the pill, and that they weren't effective yet. And, as much as he wanted to flush her full of his seed, he knew that unless she wanted that too it would not be a good thing.

He began to withdraw as he felt his semen begin its one-second rush through his cock. He felt her hands on his ass dig in and pull him back down.

"Cum in me." she whispered. "That's what I want for my birthday. Cum in my pussy Robby."

Like fireworks, his semen burst forth from the tip of his prick as he pressed it deeply into her, bathing her cervix with his sperm-laden nectar. Even as his life-giving fluid leave him, and his body pushed hard, he wanted to pull out of her. Then her words penetrated his consciousness. She WANTED this.

"Uhhhhhh" he grunted, a second strong spurt following the first. He knew she hadn't cum yet, and he ground against her in an attempt to bring her off.

Debbie tried to open herself even further as she felt his spunk shooting into her. She wasn't close to an orgasm, but right now an orgasm wasn't what she wanted.

"I haven't taken any pills." she whispered in her brother's ear. He jerked into her at her words and she felt another wash of heat from the tip of his penis. "I don't want to take any pills." she encouraged him, milking his spurting prick with her pussy muscles. "I want you to make a baby in me Robby." She licked his ear again, and felt him shudder as another spurt flushed into her.

He sagged down on top of her, her stockinged legs wrapped around his thighs, her breasts crushed against him and leaving red marks on his chest.

"Ohh Deb" he sighed, dragging in a breath afterward. "Do you mean it?"

She nodded, rubbing her cheek against him. "We don't have to wait now. Mom even said we could hire a nanny to help me raise a baby if we needed to. And you're going to fall in love with some other girl some day, so I want your baby now."

Robby's chest heaved as he pushed himself up to fix his sister's eyes. "I love YOU, Deb. I don't plan on falling in love with some other girl."

"We'll talk about that later." she said. "I gave you your birthday present. I like the flowers ... no I LOVE the flowers ... but right now I want to feel you spurting in me again Robby. I want to cum with you making a baby in me."

Robby gave her her wish.

They took a shower together ... and he gave her her wish again.

In fact, Robby gave Debbie her birthday wish four times a day until their mother and uncle got back from their honeymoon. Had they compared notes, Debbie spent three times as much time with a stiff prick in her than her newlywed mother did.


The twins went back to school, where their friends were. The board of the Franklin Group was, in fact, ninety percent other teenagers. One teacher was invited to be on the board as well. Ramona and Robert were consultants to the group. Robert explained that some kinds of help were better than others, and that in some cases, "help" could actually hurt. Two months later, during a break in school, Debbie acted on the first recommendation of the Franklin board. She and Robby drove one of the few new things they'd bought since their mother got married, and went to a place they'd heard of called the Taylor School for Boys. They met a man named Phillip Masterson, who gave them a tour of the school.

The Taylor School accepted boys who were either orphaned, or had been removed from their homes because of abuse or the parents' inability to care for them. The boys were of an age where they were not attractive to prospective parents. Many of them had bad attitudes when they arrived at Taylor. But Taylor accepted them as the parents they'd never have. It was a technical and vocational school, designed specially to prepare such youth for life after the age of eighteen, when they'd be abandoned by the government that had seen to their basic needs, sometimes for all their lives.

Phillip showed them the automotive shop, the welding and wood shops, a room filled with appliances that were used to teach boys how to repair them. There was an electronics lab, such as it was. The school had formerly been a grocery store in an urban area that was abandoned by its residents as they moved out to new suburban homes. All the services were crammed into the ground floor of the place, with living quarters for twenty-three boys upstairs, dormitory style. Phillip Masterson lived with them, in the same dormitory setting.

They looked at the records of the school, and found that almost every graduate was employed and living on his own. There were four out of the hundred and fifteen who had graduated who were in jail. Sixty four of them were married and some had children already. It was an impressive record of success.

When they asked Masterson what he needed, he laughed. "I need a proper building. I need more staff. I need complete sets of tools. I need nicer rooms, where the boys don't have to be in public their whole lives. I've got a plan for girls too, but I can't mix them ... not in this place. I'd need staff for them too. You want me to go on?" He laughed again. "I'm happy for your interest, but we need so much that I wouldn't even know where to suggest we could use your help." He smiled. "I appreciate you kids being interested, but I'm not sure what you all could do."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.