Dick Jones - Cover

Dick Jones

Copyright© 2006 by Imagineer

Chapter 6: climax

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: climax - Yes, it really does control our lives. Most of the time. (A mind-control story with a twist. Or two.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Humor  

My dream girl stood before me, wearing that sexy "business" suit. The smile on her face was one of both tenderness and triumph. She'd planned this. But this was where her plan went horribly wrong.

The blood rushed out of my brain, headed for parts south.

Rebecca, I'm so sorry.

Dick instantly took charge. I leaped across the room, taking her by the wrist, spinning her past me, throwing her to the bed. She squealed in surprise. A heartbeat later, I was sitting on top of her, grabbing her arms and pinning them under my shins. My knees threatened to squeeze the breath out of her if she squirmed. She may have been in better shape, but this was all about mass and leverage, and she had neither.

"Hi, sugar. My name's Dick. And we're gonna have a little fun." I found myself leaning down, pressing my chest against hers, whispering in her ear. "Well, I'm gonna have a little fun."

"Wait," she said, fear in her eyes. "Not like this."
"Yes, like this," Dick spat.

God damn you, Dick, she doesn't deserve this. She doesn't know you. Don't do this. I'll do whatever you want. But at least let her enjoy it. Don't hurt her.

And for the first time, I heard his voice in my head, as plain as if there'd been another person in the room.
Dick's voice.
Shut up, you little pussy. I'm tired of sitting around waiting for your fat ass to get a chubby. Hurting her is the whole fucking point. How else am I gonna get you to let go?

No. If you do this to her, I'll never let you go.
Fuck you. You're not the boss of me anymore.

I looked down in horror, through Dick's eyes now. As she struggled, her beautiful brow furrowed, eyes squeezed shut, hair tossed about, lips slightly pursed, whimpering "no, no," the pink crystal on her choker seemed to catch light and throw it off in all directions, spitting in furious defiance of the monster who would take her.

But Dick hadn't thought this through. He couldn't hold her like this, the mechanics weren't right for what he wanted. As he wiggled his way down her torso past her hips, she got her hands free. I felt her sharp nails digging down the side of my face. And I welcomed the pain.

Her other hand reached for something on the dresser. A remote control? Dick grabbed her wrist and held it fast. A tazer. Why was there a tazer on the dresser?

"Let him go, Dick," she hissed.

She'd planned this. She really did know about Dick. But she needed my help.

Dick and Rebecca struggled for control, but Dick had the advantage of weight and gravity. I did everything I could think to do to get some modicum of control back from Dick, but he wanted this bad.

"What did you think you were gonna do with this, bitch?" Dick squeezed her wrist cruelly; she cried out as the device fell from her grip to land softly at her side.

I screamed from within my prison. But no one was listening. I felt everything Dick felt, and yet I felt disconnected. I wanted control of my body back. I wanted to stop Dick in his tracks. I wanted to throw myself out the fucking window. Death by defenestration. But if I couldn't have that, I begged the Fates to grant me enough influence to make this less terrible for my sweet Rebecca.

I prayed that if nothing else, she could see the horror in my eyes.

And suddenly I saw Rebecca stiffen. Her face went taut, then slackened. When she opened her eyes, the fear was gone, replaced by aggressive lust.

"That's it, Dick, you can taste freedom now. I know you want me. Feel how I'm wet for you? What are you waiting for?"

Dick hesitated. He didn't know what to make of this. He didn't want her to enjoy it, but it wasn't up to him.

"Jesus, I was right all along," Dick said. "You really are a slut."
"Sticks and stones," she taunted. Words will never hurt me.

He reached down between her legs, shoving her skirt up to her waist. She helped him by lowering the side of her underwear, but he went right for the crotch, grabbing it in a clenched fist and jerking down hard and fast.

He entered in one vicious thrust; she welcomed it.

And I looked on, helplessly.

This was the lesser of two evils, by a long shot. And yet I still felt I'd lost.

Dick began thrusting. Quickly. Mechanically. Like he was in a hurry.
"Come on, Dick, is that all you've got? Fuck me like you mean it!"

And as his pace quickened, I realized what was happening. What Rebecca was trying to do. She was trying to take Dick from me. I couldn't let that happen. It was too terrible. Dick was my burden. She couldn't handle it. I couldn't let him take her, not like that.

I dunno. Maybe it was male arrogance. Maybe it was me imposing my will upon her, denying her this thing I didn't think she should have to take, even if she wanted it.

Dick's thrusting was frantic now. I could feel his knee sliding toward the edge of the bed. I steeled myself for the moment.

Dick slipped. His/my knee slid off the side of the bed. Dick popped out of Rebecca as he/I lurched sideways. His/my balls found themselves smashed under his/my weight against her thigh.

MotherFUCKER that hurt!

It was the distraction I needed. I grabbed the tazer and leaned to my right, sliding Dick/me all the way off the bed to crash to the hard floor. Before I could think, my hands came together holding the tazer above my chest, and as I felt Dick scream inside me, I drove the thing right into our solar plexus.

Earthquake.
Lightning strike.
Explosion.
Orgasm.

I wish I could describe what it felt like. Truth was, I didn't feel anything, really. Maybe Dick took the brunt of the blow. Or maybe it just hurt so fucking much it sent me into overload.

I didn't think I passed out. I distinctly remember shaking my head clear, looking around, seeing Rebecca lean over me and ask me if I was all right, I said Yes and apologized profusely for Dick's rude behavior, she helped me up to the bed, made a joke about how I needed to use conditioner if I was gonna wear my hair like that, and went about making me comfortable.

But then I felt a bucket of water hit my face, and I was back on the floor, twitching like I'd watched Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo one too many times. And Rebecca was kneeling over me, yelling, "Are you okay?"

So that's what an out-of-body experience is like. Weird.

"Are you okay?!!"
"Yeah," I coughed, "no need to yell."
"Are you..."
"Dick? No."
"Come on, let's get you up on the bed."
"God, Rebecca, I'm so sorry. I wish I could have told you, but..."
"I would have run screaming, right? It's okay. I knew what I was getting into."
"What do you mean?"
"Shh. Just relax for a second. It's not over yet."
"No." No, Dick couldn't still be here. The only thing I wanted less than for Dick to be inside me was for Dick to be inside Rebecca. Wasn't there any way of getting rid of him?
"You should use conditioner if you're gonna wear your hear like that."
Woah. Deja vu.

"How can you joke at a time like this?"
"Shh. I'm just trying to distract you. No, don't look at me yet. I'm still trying to figure this out. It's a little more complicated by myself."
Huh?
"Just give me a minute."

I didn't know if I had a minute to give. The tazer took a lot out of me. I was afraid Dick would come back, and I wouldn't be able to stop him again.

She sat on the bed behind me, where I couldn't see her. But I knew she was there. I felt the heat of her body. This was bad. I had to get out of here...

"No, don't go." She grabbed my belt and yanked me back to sit down. "Stay put." She got up, crossing the "room" to... turn on the stereo?

Damn, she looked so beautiful. This was really really bad.

"Rebecca, don't. I have to get out of here. I can't ever see you again. I don't want Dick to hurt you."
"Shh. It's okay. He was able to hurt me because you were holding back, fighting it."
Huh?
"Trust me." She crawled up on the bed, kneeling in front of me. "I can help you. We can get rid of him together. Just let go."
"He's too strong. He's too... evil. I can't let him have you."
"That's sweet, but it's okay. He can't have me. I know what I'm doing. I've done it before. Sort of."
Sort of? I didn't want to take any chances.
She saw the doubtful look on my face. "Look, sweetie, either you let him go or I have to kill you."
She said it in the most angelic way possible, but at the same time I got a sudden cold chill that told me she wasn't joking.

No pressure.

"How?"
"You'll figure it out. Come on. Just relax."

And with that, she pressed her lips against mine.

She was so sweet. Soft. Warm. Wonderful.

I just froze. Here in this touching, frightening moment, I didn't know what I was supposed to do.

She pulled back and looked into my eyes. Inquisitive. Tender. Caring. Beckoning.

A guy could fall into those eyes and never hit bottom.

I should know -- I'm still falling.

In that unspoken moment, the music drifted in. Soothing the savage beast.
She'd picked Coldplay's "Clocks." Probably just for mood, but suddenly lyrics that never seemed to make sense just fit.

The lights go out and I can't be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against
Have brought me down upon my knees
Oh I beg, I beg and plead singing

Come out of things unsaid
Shoot an apple off my head and a
Trouble that can't be named
A tiger's waiting to be tamed singing

You are, You are

 

"Kiss me, you fool."

Again our lips met. And this time I knew what to do. Mouths open, trading each other's breaths, losing ourselves in each other's warmth, finding heaven in the increasingly-urgent melding.

But I felt Dick stirring, and pulled away. She saw my hesitation. "It's okay, let him out. He can't hurt me, not as long as I'm with you." I didn't understand this, and I wasn't sure I believed it, but I could tell she wasn't going to let me get away.

And despite Dick's twitch, I felt something I hadn't felt in a long time. I felt a kind of control in letting go.

It's Go Time.

Her blouse was already untucked. My hand slid up, feeling the slender strap running across her back below the shoulder blades. In another half-second, her heavenly orbs would be revealed to me...
... just another second...
... no, wait, you passed it; back the other way...
... dammit, where were the hooks?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.