The Submissive - Cover

The Submissive

Copyright© 2006 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Can Marianne rise above abuse, incest and a perverted marriage to find love and happiness?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Mama, Daddy, can I stay with you for a while?"

Marianne simply did not know where else to turn. With not a single friend to whom to turn, she felt she had no other choice. Standing at the front door to their apartment, hat in hand, her voice was weak and apologetic.

"What did he leave you?"asked her father.

"Just my clothes and one hundred dollars. Everything else went to his brother."

"What? Cornelius was a wealthy man! Are you no better wife than that? Were you so bad that all he left you was a hundred dollars?" There was nothing she could say. "Where's the hundred?" demanded her father. Marianne handed the hundred dollar bill to him. "If you expect to stay here you're going to have to earn your keep... understand?"

"... Yes, Daddy."

"This will serve as a down payment," he said, pocketing the bill.

Her mother indicated she could use her old room and with only a few meager belongings, most of them skimpy negligees which Cornelius had had her purchase, she was soon settled in.

At dinner that night she noticed her father eyeing her, lust written all over his face. Although he would never admit it, he was quite impressed with how his daughter had flowered into womanhood. She was uncomfortable, but tried not to show it and, in fact, acted as if she did not notice the lascivious stares at all.

"Word around town is that you been whoring behind Cornelius' back. That true?" he ordered as he took another mouthful.

"No, Daddy, I..."

"Don't you lie to me, girl! You been fuckin' other men?"

"... Yes... Daddy... but..."

"But what?"

"Cornelius wanted -- ordered me to. He liked to watch from the closet. It's what excited him."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"How many men did you fuck?"

"I... don't know. I..."

"You mean you fucked so many you lost count?"

"I... guess so. I just never kept count. I..."

"You fucked that many men and all you've got to show for it is a hundred dollars?"

"No, Daddy, it wasn't like that. They didn''t pay me."

"You fucked them for nothing?"

"Cornelius didn't want money. He just wanted to watch."

"How stupid can you be? What kind of daughter have we raised? She fucks half the men in town and doesn't make a dime off them."

"But, Daddy..."

"Shut up whore! Now finish your supper and get to bed. I've got some thinking to do."

"Yes, Daddy." And with that Marianne excused herself and retired to the small bedroom she had called her own for fifteen years before becoming Mrs. Cornelius Welby.

Her father sat in his well-worn favorite chair in the small living room, drinking. Two plans congealed with which he was inwardly pleased. Both involved his daughter -- one personal, the other financial.

Several hours later Marianne awakened when the knob on her bedroom door turned and the door opened. Though groggy from sleep she recognized the figure which quietly shut the door and walked to her bedside.

"Daddy, I..." she began.

"Shut up!" he growled, the smell of alcohol strong on his breath.

"Please, Daddy, don't..." she started as he jerked back the covers to reveal her naked body in the moonlight which poured through the one high window. Cornelius had insisted she sleep in the nude and habit being what it was, she had crawled under the covers au natural, something she now regretted. She tried to cover herself but he slapped her and, the message clear, she let her hands and arms fall to her sides.

"What did you think? After you been whoring around with half the men in town you wouldn't put out for me? Well think again girl! Now spread 'em!"

"Daddy, please... !"

The slap was sharp and stinging.

"Do what you're told girl or shall I get the belt?"

Slowly her legs spread. Marianne grunted heavily as the man she called father buried himself in her with one powerful thrust.

"Oh, Daddy! Oh, Oh, Ohhhhhh!" she cried softly. Through what Cornelius had taught her and the experience of pleasuring countless men over the last seven years, Marianne had become quite knowledgeable as to what men wanted and liked from a woman in bed. "Yes, Daddy, YES! Deeper! Oh, God, Yessss!" she hissed, exciting him even further. She knew his exertions would increase, but also that he would climax that much sooner. She was resigned to giving herself to him but there had never been any joy in it for her and so the sooner he came in her and left, the better. "Deeper, Daddy, Yes! Cum in me Daddy, Cum in your little whore of a daughter! I am Daddy, I'm cumming!" she gasped in one of her better performances. She felt his body spasm and the gush of hot semen fill her womb.

"You still ain't much of a fuck," he lied, "but Cornelius must have taught you a few things. At least you're a better fuck than you used to be."

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Don't thank me just yet. Like I said earlier you're gonna have to pay your way if you expect to stay here," he said hitching up his pants.

"I'll get a job. I'll start looking first thing in the morning."

"No! I've got a better idea. I been thinkin'. Since you've fucked most of the men in town you might as well keep at it -- only difference is, now you're gonna charge for it!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.