The Submissive - Cover

The Submissive

Copyright© 2006 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Can Marianne rise above abuse, incest and a perverted marriage to find love and happiness?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Russ Taylor was unloading another carton of canned goods from his delivery truck when Marianne entered the grocery. She had been watching him for the last twenty minutes trying to work up the nerve to do as Cornelius had instructed. She knew she had no choice, what the consequences would be if she disobeyed. Even so, she was still not sure she could go through with it. When this man had approached her a few weeks ago and offered to carry her groceries, she had been flustered, tongue tied, unable to carry on even a rudimentary conversation. And she had dismissed him rather abruptly. Now here she was, in the store on the pretense of buying something when her sole purpose was to... oh, God, could she really do this?

"Well, good morning!" he said, beaming as he noticed the young woman who had caught his attention several weekends ago.

Marianne forced herself to walk over to him and smile, just as she had been told to do. She was wearing one of her prettier dresses that clung to her, accentuating her ripening figure.

"Good morning," she replied.

"I'm Russ Taylor. When we met before I didn't get your name."

"Marianne. Marianne Welby."

"I'm sorry if I pressed a little hard the other day. I didn't mean to..."

"No, I'm the one who's sorry," replied Marianne, moving closer and dropping her voice. "Actually I'd have loved to spend some time with you. It's just that I was afraid my husband was in the neighborhood spying on me."

"Spying on you?"

"Yes, he thinks I flirt with other men. He even thinks I do more than that," she said, smiling coyly and nuzzling up to the delighted young man, making sure the store owner was no where in sight. She could feel her heart pounding and was laboring to keep her breathing under control. Even though Cornelius had drilled her over and over on what to say and how to act, she was frightened, frightened she would somehow fail to seduce this man and secondly, frightened of the consequences if she returned home empty handed.

"And do you?" asked the suddenly overly attentive man.

"Hmmmmm, it depends on whether they have anything of interest to offer."

Russ also looked around to make sure no one else was within sight. Taking her hand he led her into the storage area closing the door behind them. Returning her smile he took her hand and placed in on his crotch, Marianne squeezing his erect penis through the jeans.

"Interested enough for you?" he chuckled.

"Let's just say I'm ready to find out how interested you are."

"We can find out right now if you..."

"No, not here," she interrupted. "My husband's out of town on business. We'll have the house... and the bedroom all to ourselves."

"Great! Let me finish unloading and I'll be right over."

Marianne slipped him a piece of paper with the address on it, just as Cornelius had planned.

"See you in... say thirty minutes?" she asked coquettishly.

"Thirty minutes," he confirmed, grabbing and squeezing her buttocks. "I hope you like to be rode hard," he said as she turned to leave.

"Don't make promises you won't keep."

"Honey, before the afternoon's over you'll be beggin' me."

"Oh? Begging you to stop or for more?"

"Maybe both," he grinned lasciviously.

"We'll see," she replied walking back into the store, looking around for a minute or two so as not to arouse anyone's suspicion, then leaving to hurry home.

"Well?" demanded Cornelius the instant she was inside.

"He'll... be here in thirty minutes."

"Good! Very Good! I want you to wear the outfit I got for you yesterday."

"Yes, my husband."

"Now listen, there are a few more things I want to you to do and say when he gets here."

"Yes, my husband."

As soon as Cornelius had given her her instructions for the coming tête-à-tête, Marianne scurried upstairs and donned the outfit... what there was of it. The silk bra and thong were royal blue. Neither hid much, but then that was exactly what Cornelius wanted. A gown, also in shimmering blue completed the ensemble, her bra and thong clearly visible through the diaphanous material.

Marianne gasped slightly when she looked into the mirror. Despite Cornelius' instructions and threats, she wondered if she could actually go through with this outrageous plan. Yes, she had bared her body for Tom Crutchfield but that had been from the bedroom window at a safe distance. And yes, she had certainly allowed her father and Cornelius to take pleasure with her body, but her father having drilled it into her time and again, she reasoned being of his issue, she was his and he had a right to take her if he wanted. Then there was Cornelius, a man she would never have chosen herself, but he, after all, was her husband and, as such, entitled to her treasures whenever it pleased him. But what she was about to do -- seducing a man, a stranger, taking him to her bed, offering up her body to him simply was unthinkable. Yet, she knew it was Cornelius' wish and now that she was his wife she had no choice. She belonged to him, was his to do with as he pleased and if he wanted her to whore herself for his amusement and pleasure, if was her task in life to do it. He had made it plain: she was a whore, his whore and if he wanted her to offer herself to other men, who was she to question it?

She heard the knock at the door. Cornelius came scurrying into the bedroom. He had already positioned a chair in the bedroom closet and made sure his view through the louvers in the closet door unobstructed.

"All right, my dear, don't keep our guest waiting," he smiled as he seated himself and closed the closet doors.

Marianne made her way downstairs and to the front door. She opened it to a broadly grinning Russ Taylor. His eyes traveled up and down the length of her body taking in each detail especially since virtually nothing was hidden. Marianne wanted to squirm in embarrassment, but remembered what Cornelius had told her to say and how to act.

"Like what you see?" she asked, closing the door behind him.

"I'll say!" he replied, reaching out to pull her to him, his lips finding hers. Her father had never kissed her and Cornelius had kissed her less than a half dozen times, both far more interested in what lay between her legs than the taste of her lips and mouth. She was startled, therefore, when his strong lips met hers and his tongue sought entrance. Opening her lips and mouth, Marianne was overwhelmed by the power of this young man whose tongue eagerly sought and tasted her sweetness and probed her yielding mouth. He pulled her to him even tighter, one hand finding her buttocks while the other kneaded her tender young breast. The young wife was totally unaccustomed to what was taking place. Sex, both with her father and Cornelius had been a mechanistic exercise for her, devoid of passion. She had been their fuck hole and nothing more and, as such, expected nothing from them other than the degradation which both were so adept at administering. But now! Yes, she knew Russ also wanted the same thing from her, but this was different. He seemed to want her to feel the same passion he was experiencing and was taking the time to excite her as well as being excited by her.

Marianne felt her pulse begin to race, her temperature climb. His kisses on her neck brought gasps of delight from the housewife who was experiencing seduction for the first time in her young life. She had expected this to be awkward, even frightening, yet it was none of that. She melted further into his arms eagerly tasting his strong lips and drinking heavily of his masculinity. He backed her against a wall, their bodies melding and she felt his manhood against her. Her eyes widened as his fingers found her treasure and began a sensuous stimulation of her clit. She had been groped by husband and father but never aroused as Russ was doing now. Marianne had heard of female orgasms but never experienced one herself. Up to this point she had been strictly the giver of pleasure with no thought as to receiving any herself. Now, suddenly, this man was touching her in such a manner as to bring her pleasure she had never known. Marianne wasn't yet at the point of climaxing but her body was reacting most excitedly to the ministrations of her new paramour.

"Oh, oh, oh, I... Ooooooo," she breathed, her body tingling, quivering as she began thrusting on the fingers as they worked their magic.

"Like that, Marianne?" he breathed.

"Yes, yes, Oh, YESSSSS!" she gasped.

He started to unbuckle his pants when she suddenly remembered the purpose of this tryst.

"Not here! Upstairs!" she begged. "The bedroom is upstairs!"

She led the way, his hand gently grasping her buttocks slipping up and down the cleavage of her cheeks as they ascended the stairway. As they entered the bedroom, Marianne gave a furtive glance toward the closet where she knew Cornelius was watching.

"Now let me see you!" Russ urged.

Even though Cornelius had told her to be slow, deliberate and sensuous in stripping, she found it hard not to hurry for her state of arousal was now every bit as intense as Russ'. She untied the gown at her neck and let it slide from her. Standing only in the bra, thong and heels she was quite a delight for the grocery delivery man.

"I hope your husband appreciates what he's got," said Russ as Marianne unclasped the bra and let it fall revealing her shapely, firm breasts. "You're a beautiful woman Marianne."

"I'm a whore you know," she said, reciting verbatim what she had been instructed to say.

"Oh?"

"After all," she continued, working the thong down an off and standing in front of him in nothing but the high heels, "I'm a married woman who cheats on her husband."

"Maybe you have good reason."

"No, my husband is good to me. It's just that I love to whore around."

"Lucky for me, I guess," Russ grinned.

"What would you like me to do first?

"What would you like to do first?"

"I love having my mouth full of cock."

"Then how about a little sixty-nine?" he said, getting undressed.

Despite the number of times Marianne had pleasured her father and husband, she was still naive when it came to erotica. She had provided oral stimulation many times but never had either of the older men in her life provided such pleasures for her.

"You mean... ?"

"Sure," he smiled as he lay back on the bed and she, taking her clue from him, positioned herself astride his mouth and facing his throbbing phallus.

Her mouth was opening to take the huge erection when her labial lips felt his tongue rimming her nest. She gasped audibly as the sensation sent tingles up and down her spine.

"Oh, Russ, I... Ooooooo!" she cooed as his lips met hers and his tongue penetrated to find her clitoris. She began squirming to take him even deeper, a high pitched whine emanating from the aroused young housewife.

With barely enough presence of mind to respond in kind she took his lance deep into her throat, then brought it back into her mouth where her tongue and lips could lick and suck before plunging it deeply into her throat once more.

Cornelius sat in the closet, his own rod in his hand, much smaller by comparison than the one to which Marianne was now ministering as he too was becoming more excited by the moment.

Never having orgasmed, Marianne was frightened when deep within her she could feel the tidal wave begin to build.

"Wha... what's happening?" she whined, her eyes widening to become as large as saucers.

"You mean you don't know? This is your first time?" he said then went back to his oral stimulation.

"First time to what?" she asked, the climax building in intensity.

"You're cumming Marianne! Just let it flow!"

"Oh God! Oh, Oh, OH! iiiiiiieeeeeee!" she screamed as the release tore through her, her body spasming violently, quivering from head to toe, her eyes rolling back in her head, her toes involuntarily curling painfully as wave after wave of release rolled over the helpless woman. "NO, I can't..." she started as Russ began a second round of stimulation, this time his tongue flitting more rapidly across Marianne's engorged mound of pleasure. Helpless to resist, she could no longer concentrate on his pleasure as his oral talents overwhelmed her.

Within seconds a second, even stronger climax swept through her and the young wife screamed in terror as her body, no longer under her control, shook with overpowering uncontrollable paroxysms of pleasure so intense as to be almost painful.

"Oh, Russ, I've never felt anything like that!"

"Well, you're going to again," he grinned as he turned to face her. "Spread those beautiful legs and I'll fill you like you've never been filled before!"

"I'll pull my legs up if you want," she offered as she had been instructed to do.

"Sure! Then I can get into you even deeper!"

Marianne grasped her ankles and pulled them back and apart to give him full access. Her legs were now high in the air, the heels in sensuous contrast to the rest of her nude body.

"I... I can get them back farther if you want."

"I can't see how you could get them any farther than they are now."

He was astonished to see the housewife not only pull her ankles behind her head but actually interlock them.

"My God, doesn't that hurt?"

"Not really," she recited. "Whores will do almost anything to get fucked."

"Well, hold on because I'm about to oblige!"

Marianne screamed as he entered her steaming nest. Neither her father nor Cornelius were anything like as long or as large as Russ and the initial entry was painful. Within seconds, however, both were pumping and thrusting with every ounce of energy they could muster and it wasn't long before both were climaxing, Marianne alternating between screams and loud grunts which sounded as if she were desperately staining to evacuate a BM.

Unbeknown to the two lovers a third orgasm had just taken place inside the closet. Although unable to effect another erection or orgasm, Cornelius nevertheless continued to spy on the two lovers for the next hour or so as they explored each other's bodies in most inventive ways.

At last, both exhausted, Marianne lay in Russ' arms until it was time for him to go.

"Will I see you again?" she asked as Cornelius had ordered.

"Just like today I'm in town every Thursday to make deliveries. How about next Thursday?" he replied, dressing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.