The Submissive - Cover

The Submissive

Copyright© 2006 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Can Marianne rise above abuse, incest and a perverted marriage to find love and happiness?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

And so the pattern of Marianne's life was established. Living virtually as a recluse with only her sadistic husband to remind her daily of her inadequacies and almost every night torture her sexually for his amusement and carnal satisfaction.

As time passed, Marianne fell into the routine, coming to expect the defamings, whippings, other grotesque positions and outrageous humiliations both physical and psychological. A year passed and another. Marianne, despite Cornelius' continual reminders of her physical unattractiveness, grew into a pretty young woman. By the age of eighteen her body had begun to develop albeit belatedly. Her legs, thighs and hips had begun to fill out and take on shape. Her silky, flowing black hair now falling below her waist. Her breasts, while still not large, had also grown and now gave her body the pleasing shape of that of a woman as opposed to the rather formless little girl look she had lived with for so long. Although she wore no make-up, her face also now had more definition, her lips fuller, her cheek bones higher, her eyes deeper in color and beginning to reveal an inner woman.

And as Marianne flowered, Cornelius began to wane. He was still the debaucher he had always been, but his own sexual vitality had ebbed. He, of course, blamed his impotence on Marianne, raging that she was no longer enough woman to excite him, but even after consorting with several ladies of the evening he began to accept (even if only to himself) that he would need extraordinary types of stimuli to get and hold an erection. Despite his continual barrage of put-downs he was also becoming aware of how Marianne was developing physically. He was determined that he would use the emerging beauty of the young woman to solve his own impotency. Always a creative, if debased, intellect, Cornelius began freeing his imagination to discover how he could use her to provide the excitement he needed.

One evening as Marianne was getting undressed for bed (he insisted she always sleep nude) he turned on the overhead light to get a better look at her nubile body. He noticed that she immediately moved away from the window, its curtains drawn back and exposing anyone near it to those who might be outside. It was then that an idea swept over him, a slight smile curling his lip. He had always played the role of the jealous husband so he might find any number of trivial reasons to discipline his young wife. Yet he realized that he had never been as excited as the day he watched Marianne and her father screw each other in that church vestry. And so was born a plan, a plan which would start small and escalate from simple teasing to outright debauchery. Having lived next door for almost seven years, Cornelius knew Tom Crutchfield well. HIs next door neighbor was married to a sweet, attractive woman and the two seemed happy, but the Crutchfield's bedroom window faced the bedroom window Marianne had just been so careful to avoid. Cornelius also knew that Tom came outside each night around 11:00 o'clock to call his dogs in for the night. If the timing was right this little wife of his might just put on a pretty good show. As he almost always did, he found a reason to discipline the young woman, lashing her breasts with a small leather whip which did not cut the skin but produced stinging welts which lingered for days.

"Shall I give you the rest of your lashes... or would you like to earn your way out of the rest?"

"What... ever you want, my husband," she gasped, the lashing having robbed her of breath.

"Hmmmm. Yes. Now here's what I want you to do."

At ten forty-five that night Marianne was standing at the bedroom window peeking out from between the curtains. The bedroom was dark. Cornelius was at the other end of the room, in the dark, looking out of a second window so he could observe his neighbor without being seen. Marianne bit her lip. Disrobing for her father and Cornelius was one thing but now Cornelius wanted her to...

She had begged him not to make her do this, but as usual Cornelius brought out the whip and a few lashings later Marianne was willing to do anything he wanted.

She heard the dogs begin to bark, then saw the neighbor's front door open and Tom Crutchfield walk out on his porch and begin calling the dogs. She hesitated, but Cornelius' stern voice came strong and threatening.

"Now, Marianne! Give him a show!"

Her hand trembled but she flipped on the light and threw back the curtains to allow the sudden illumination to catch the neighbor's attention.

Indeed, the sudden light at the one window did catch his eye and Tom Crutchfield glanced up at his neighbor's window for a second. He was about to redirect his attention to his dogs when a figure stepped in front of the window. He did a quick double take when he realized it not only was his neighbor's young, attractive wife, but that she was wearing a sultry, silky tight black bodice and matching fish net stockings. He couldn't see the high heels she also wore but what he did see riveted his attention.

As she had been instructed, Marianne looked downward from the second story window and caught the eye of her appreciative neighbor. making sure he knew that she knew he was watching her.

Slowly her body began to undulate in a sensual, steamy dance. Cornelius had spent a major portion of the evening coaching his young wife on how to perform in such a manner. Her hands came up her thighs and cupped her breasts. Tom quickly turned to make sure his wife nor anyone else was close by and satisfied that he was the sole recipient of the show in progress, stared back at the woman in the window with rapturous eyes.

Cornelius cackled a bit, congratulating himself for such a wondrous idea for both he and his neighbor were now sporting full erections.

"The heels and stockings, my dear," he smiled.

Marianne's leg came up to rest on the bottom sill of the window and tantalizingly removed the shoe then began rolling down the sexy stocking.

"And now the other," prompted her husband.

Now the other leg came into full view and again she played at rolling it down and off just as she had been instructed.

Cornelius snickered to see his neighbor begin rubbing his crotch as the amazing show unfolded silently before him.

"Time to show him what a slut you are, Marianne!"

She delayed it as long as she dared but eventually the hooks were undone, the bodice slipped away and Marianne Welby stood in the window naked, her body swaying, turning, her hips thrusting as if she were taking a shaft deep within her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.