The Submissive - Cover

The Submissive

Copyright© 2006 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Can Marianne rise above abuse, incest and a perverted marriage to find love and happiness?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

The first rays of dawn were creeping through the window when Marianne awoke to the stinging of a slap across her face. Tied spread eagle to the bed, she had cried most of the night as her body had been repeatedly invaded by not only Cornelius' eager shaft but a variety of bottles of various shapes and sizes. Her screams quashed by threats of even more hideous torture, she had endured the punishment as long as she could before fainting. The first several times Cornelius revived her only to torment her with even more outrageous offenses. At last he had tired of his games and used an especially large bottle of unknown origin featuring two bulbous projections. As it was forced into her already ravaged nest the first was simply unendurable and had left her crazy with pain and screaming incoherently while the second, an even larger abomination had caused the young girl to faint dead away as it was forced into her tight and satisfying body.

Trying twice to revive her without success, Cornelius finally decided she had had enough. She had learned her lesson. She was his to do with as he pleased and she now knew what lay in store if she ever performed her wifely duties with anything less than perfection and enthusiasm.

"You're a wife now, there's work to be done," said Cornelius as he untied her. "You'll wear nothing but panties today. Get rid of those ugly white cotton things. I bought some for you. You'll find them in the dresser," he said, nodding toward the massive oak piece in the corner. Slowly Marianne arose and went to the dresser. Opening the drawer she found a half dozen pairs of silk and lace panties, all cut extremely low, two of them thongs comprised of little more than strings.

"The purple ones. Yes, they look good on you," he said as he crawled back into bed to sleep for another hour or two.

By the time he arose, Marianne had already bathed, cleaned most of the downstairs rooms, done the washing and prepared her new husband a hot and appetizing breakfast.

Seating himself at the table, Cornelius was served by the young girl who stood to the side as he considered the selection of foodstuffs before him.

"Marianne!" his voice barked. Instantly she stood before him, "there is a stain on this fork. I will not be served with stained silverware."

"... Yes, my husband," she intoned taking the offending utensil, replacing it and again standing to the side.

"Do you really think your displeasing me will be let off so lightly? Fetch the riding crop."

Returning with the crop she placed it in his hand.

"Arms over your head!" he ordered. Instantly she obeyed. "Well at least you know how to follow directions." Three times the crop lashed her tender breasts, Marianne wishing to cry out in pain, but knowing even more punishment would follow, constrained herself although she did gasp as leather met flesh.

"Now on your knees, here beside my chair!" Marianne kneeled, her head hung downward, eyes on the floor. "You must learn to please me, Marianne."

"... Yes, my husband," she intoned weakly.

"And you must learn that when you displease me, you will be disciplined. It was stupid of you to think I wouldn't notice the silverware."

"But, I..."

"Quiet! When I want you to speak I will give you permission. You really are quite stupid aren't you Marianne?"

"... Yes, my husband."

"Stupid and ugly like a cur dog. So when you act like a dog you shall be treated like one. Have you eaten?"

"No, my husband."

"Then sit there and beg like a dog!" he said as he began partaking of the breakfast she had prepared.

The insults stung her as they always did, but it was quickly becoming painfully apparent, her life with Cornelius would be no better, in fact worse in many respects, than her life as her father's mistress.

"... Please... may I have something to..."

"I said like a dog, Marianne!"

Her self respect long since destroyed, Marianne knew nothing else to do except comply. She began whining like a dog begging for food, laid her head against Cornelius' leg.

"When a dog is really hungry it will lick its master's feet," he observed.

Her eyes met his for only the briefest moment but while his held nothing but contempt, hers were filled with the surrender of self loathing. Slowly her head lowered to the floor and, closing her eyes, her tongue reached out to begin licking his feet and slippers.

"Better. much better," he smiled reaching down to run his fingers through her hair as a master might pet a canine pet. When she looked up he placed a small morsel in her mouth.

"You will never eat until I have finished and then only when I give permission. Understood?"

"Yes, my husband."

"Now sit there while I finish my breakfast."

Like an obedient pet, Marianne stayed on her knees while Cornelius finished the morning repast. When he finished he scraped the remaining orts into a shallow bowl and set it on the floor across the room along with a bowl of water.

"You may eat now, but do not use your hands. You will eat and drink like the bitch you are," he ordered. The young wife crawled across the cold linoleum floor to the bowl her heart aching in grief, both for her failure to gain her husband's favor as well as for the demeaning nature of her punishment. "When you finish eating you may resume your housework," he pronounced. "You are also to put away the food and water bowl. Just remember however, they will be brought out again if I so choose." Her head hung in dejection, she could say nothing as he left the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.