The Submissive - Cover

The Submissive

Copyright© 2006 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Can Marianne rise above abuse, incest and a perverted marriage to find love and happiness?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

"So, you were unfaithful to me even on our wedding day."

The newlyweds were at home, having left the reception shortly after Marianne returned from the vestry. There would be no honeymoon.

"But my husband, I..."

"Ah, ah, ah, never contradict me."

"Yes, my husband."

"Your father warned me you were a whore. Are you a whore Marianne?"

She could have answered truthfully that she was the victim of an incestuous father and voyeuristic sadistic husband, but Marianne was fast approaching the point of no longer knowing the truth. Savaged and debased since she was a tiny girl she was no longer sure what the truth was. Perhaps they were right. Perhaps she was a vile and ugly girl who deserved everything she had suffered. Believe it or not, however, she knew what answer Cornelius wanted and she was not about to disappoint him.

"... Yes, my husband... I'm a whore. A filthy little whore."

"Well, at last we get to the truth. What shall I do with a whore of a wife who fornicates with her own father on her wedding day?"

She knew the answer he wanted. "Discipline me, my husband. I have been unfaithful. I deserve whatever punishment you give me."

"Get the riding drop from that cabinet," he ordered. She silently obeyed.

"Now take off your clothes and get on your knees."

The dress, panties and shoes quickly lay on the floor beside the quivering teenager, the expectation as devastating as the actual punishment. Yet, Marianne also felt a sense of satisfaction that she would receive what she deserved. Perhaps Cornelius was right. Why didn't she fight back all those years and why didn't she fight back today, knowing she was engaging in both incest and adultery?

"Raise your arms over your head and keep them there."

Marianne obeyed, looking up into the eyes of her husband/tormentor. Since she was so short he now towered over her even more than usual.

"Don't ever look me in the eye when you are being disciplined, Marianne." She quickly cast her gaze to the floor. "Your breasts are rather small but I hope sensitive. Even whores, like animals must be taught severe lessons at times. Are you ready for your lesson Marianne?"

"... Yes, my husband."

"You wish to speak?"

"A question, my husband. Yes, I fornicated with my own father, and on our wedding day. But was I not following the wishes of my husband? Did I not obey your command?"

He smiled. "Yes, and in so doing found yourself in a situation in which, no matter what you did, you would disappoint me."

"What should I have done?"

"You obeyed me, but in so doing disappointed me. Either will get you disciplined. There will be times when no matter what you do, you will gain my disfavor. In such cases you should reflect on your miserable existence and learn to accept whatever I give you and be grateful for it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.