The Submissive - Cover

The Submissive

Copyright© 2006 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Can Marianne rise above abuse, incest and a perverted marriage to find love and happiness?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Matt and Christy had made love until the wee hours of the morning, then a long talk ensued about Marianne. While both admitted they had been extremely aroused with what they had seen last night they also knew that Marianne was playing with fire. Matt put two and two together and deduced that Marianne must have met "Master Bruno" on the internet and while last night had turned out to be only highly erotic and strangely satisfying for their friend, it could just as well have turned out badly.

"She's so naive, Matt. I'm sure she doesn't realize how dangerous internet dating can be, especially when dealing with an S & M crowd."

"I agree, but it's obvious that her need to be humiliated, to feel pain is real and rather extreme. How do we stop her from hooking up with complete strangers to get what she wants?"

It was several minutes later that Christy hit upon an idea, controversial though it might be.

"Do you feel comfortable with this?" asked Matt.

"Not entirely, but if she agrees it will solve two problems instead of one."

"Yeah, if she agrees. But even if she does, can we do this?"

"We certainly have to be in agreement on this. I know it's not something either of us would have chosen normally, but she needs us... and we need her."

"We'll have to be strong, very strong."

"Yes, and once we're committed we can't back out."

"Then we're agreed?"

"Agreed."

An hour later Matt walked into the clinic to find Marianne hard at work placing some orders.

"Hey, good morning," he smiled.

"Good morning," she answered in kind.

"Sorry you couldn't go with us last night. That new Chinese restaurant is great. We're hoping to go again next week and that you'll be able to join us."

"I'd love to. Thanks."

"Speaking of which, we'd like to have you over for dinner tonight. Christy's preparing a surprise." In more ways than one, he thought.

"Thank you. I always enjoy Christy's dinner surprises."

"Say about seven?"

"Seven it is."

The meal was delicious, a French dish Christy had found and been meaning to try out for some time. The experiment had succeeded swimmingly and the three adjourned to the living room for some wine.

Christy and Matt looked at each other wondering who would break the ice. Finally Matt decided to take the bull by the horns.

"Marianne, there's something we need to talk over with you." The young widow looked from one to the other expectantly. "Uh, I noticed the other day that you've been using the internet."

Fear and uncertainty washed across Marianne's face. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize..."

"No, no. I want you to feel free to use the computer any time you want. It's just that..."

Now it was Christy's turn. "Honey, we know you've been using the computer for internet dating." Again there was a look of guilt on Marianne's face. "Look, we think it's great that you want to date. It's just that..."

"I... I... don't want to date. I want to... that is I..."

"Hey, let's all just clear the air," injected Matt. "Last night when we came back from the restaurant we saw what went on in your apartment." Marianne gasped. "Hey, we weren't spying, at least not exactly. We heard you scream and went up to see if you were all right. We looked in the window and saw you and your... visitor."

"I don't want to disappoint you, either of you, but I tried before to explain to you that I need..."

"Yes, you did," replied Christy, "and I guess we just didn't realize how strong your needs are."

"But looking on the internet is not the way to do it," added Matt. "Last night you were lucky. The guy you were with was kinky and sadistic but thankfully not murderous. But Marianne, he could have been! You just might have wound up with a killer and the police might be carting your body away right now."

Matt and Christy looked at each other before Christy continued. "So please promise us no more of these dangerous liaisons."

"But..."

"Look, we've talked it over and we have an idea. We want a favor, a big favor, and we're willing to do you one in return."

"What kind of favor?" asked Marianne.

"As you know, Matt and I can't have kids because I'm sterile. We've applied for adoption but it may literally be years before a baby is available. We're asking if you would be willing to..."

Marianne's eyes widened in surprise and delight. "You want me to have Matt's baby for the two of you?"

"No, not for the two of us. For the three of us. We would never ask you to give up a child to whom you have given birth. We want the three of us and eventually the four of us to be a family. We want you to move in here with us and share our home and our life."

"You mean like a... a... ?"

"A second wife to Matt and lover to me. It can't be official of course, but the three of us would share equally in everything, including each other and being parents for the baby. It's the only way we think this could work."

"We know this is quite a shock, Marianne," injected Matt. "If you'd like to think about it..."

"There is nothing to think about. I love you both and would do anything for you. Of course, my answer is yes!"

"Don't do this just to please us. Do this because it's what you want as well."

"It is what I want. There is nothing that would make me happier than to give myself to you -- both of you!" Then Marianne grew silent.

"What is it?" asked Christy.

"What about... ?" stammered Marianne.

The couple looked at each other. Their fervent hope was that some day they could enhance Marianne's self esteem to the point that she could reject her masochistic tendencies, but they also knew that, for now, her needs were strong and to prevent her from going elsewhere where danger lurked behind every encounter with a stranger, it would be up to them to satisfy those needs. The two still felt uneasy with this, but they had talked it over and knew it must be real for Marianne or she might indeed seek satisfaction elsewhere. Swallowing the lump in his throat, Matt called up his best stern look and faced the attractive widow.

"Marianne, get me your purse."

Her heart rose in her throat. for the first time she heard authority in his voice. He had not made a request. He had given her a command. Quickly she obeyed, handing him the purse.

The feel of the leather handle in his hand was foreign, uncomfortable, but Matt knew he had to carry through.

"Strip, Marianne. Get naked for us!"

The petite woman stepped out of her shoes, then shed her skirt and blouse. Standing only in bra and panties, she reached back and unhooked the bra letting it fall slowly away from her and drop to the floor. Already aroused, Marianne's nipples stood at attention as she worked the panties down and off. At last she stood naked before them, her head cast downward in subservience.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.