Locker Room Nymphs

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Two young girls get caught spying on two teachers, and get inducted into a secret club that is sure to broaden the girls' horizons... to say nothing of their waistlines...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   .

Cindy and Sandy giggled as they ran down the hall toward the locker rooms and the pool. They had seen their names on the sheet that announced they were on the swim team! They were so excited. Both were fourteen-years-old and in the blossom of their sexual maturity, they were filled with hormones and emotions and it all came out physically as they pranced and danced along.

When they got to the pool office they saw their two new coaches. Ms. Simpson was the diving coach and both girls sighed when they saw her. Every girl in school wanted to look like Molly Simpson. She was tall and blond and had big bulging breasts. She looked like an Amazon warrior. They sighed even more when they looked at Mr. Rollins, the swimming coach. He was so handsome, with his dark brown hair, wide shoulders and bulging muscles. There were other girls present too and they had lined up in front of a table that had several piles of the school swimsuits on it. “Line up now girls” said Ms. Simpson, and get your suits. You need to get changed and start swimming laps right away.

Cindy and Sandy got in line and when they got to the head of the line Ms. Simpson looked them over and then handed each a suit. “These should fit,” she said and turned to the next girl. When the girls got into the locker room it was a teenage boy’s dreamland. There were naked girls everywhere. There were tall girls, short girls, slim girls and heavy girls. There were girls with thick dark patches of pubic hair, and girls with almost none. There were breasts flashing in the light of all sizes and shapes.

Cindy and Sandy had been friends for years and years, and had seen each other naked many times. So it was no surprise to them when Sandy’s very mature body came into view, with her heavy round breasts and big dark areolas. Neither was Sandy surprised to see her friend’s smaller cone-shaped breasts with their thick puffy nipples that always looked swollen, like they’d just been sucked on. Sandy had a nice brown patch of pubic hair over loose pouting pussy lips, while Cindy had almost no hair and her pussy lips were so tight and thin that they seemed to be clamped shut. Both girls had had their fingers in those pussies plenty of times, and sometimes larger things, like hair brush handles and candles. The girls knew well and good just what their beautiful little pussies were for ... they just had never used them for that yet.

As they tried on their new white one piece suits, Sandy struggled to get all her womanly charms into the thing.

“Gosh, this seems too small” she said as she finally wiggled into it. Her teen breasts jutted proudly out. She looked down and saw that the material of the suit was so tight between her legs that her cute pussy lips showed plainly outlined. Cindy had less trouble getting into her suit, but it too was tight and outlined her charms suggestively. They looked around and saw that all the girls looked like their suits were too small. When they went outside into the pool Ms. Simpson was there, telling the girls what kind of laps to swim.

“Ms Simpson, aren’t these suits a little small?” asked Cindy.

“I know they feel tight girls” said Molly, “But they need to be, so they don’t wrinkle. Wrinkles slow you down in the water. We want them to hug your skin as much as possible” she said. The girls realized for the first time that she was dressed in one of the suits too, and, sure enough, when they looked between her legs, they could see her camel toe too. They were reassured and jumped in the water to swim.

After practice Molly pointed to them and instructed them to take care of cleaning up the locker room, getting all the towels to the hamper, closing all the lockers and so on. The girls weren’t in a hurry to get home, so they goofed off, taking a whole hour to do what should have taken only ten minutes. They only realized how late it was when they left the locker room and the building was dark.

“Where is everybody?” asked Cindy, worriedly.

“Gosh, look how late it is!” said Sandy. “Everybody’s gone home! I hope we’re not locked in!”

To get to the hall they had to go through the training room. There was light coming from under the door and they felt a surge of hope that someone was in there. Pushing the door open, Sandy walked right in. She stopped so suddenly that Cindy bumped into her back. Cindy looked around Sandy’s head and saw why she had stopped.

There, on a weight bench in the middle of the room, was a very naked Ms. Simpson!

Not only that, but Mr. Rollins was there too and he was equally naked!

Not only that, but Mr. Rollins had a gigantic monster hardon!!

Not only that, but that gigantic monster hardon was buried in Ms. Simpson’s pussy!!!

Sort of, anyway. It didn’t stay buried there long, because Mr. Rollins was in the act of pulling it out and slamming it back in as he stood over the writhing female teacher. Her legs were up on his shoulders and his hands were on her big white breasts, squeezing them as he fucked her. They must have been going at it for some time, because as soon as the girls walked in on them Mr. Rollins bellowed “Oh fuck, Molly ... I’m gonna shoot, baby ... I’m gonna fill your sweet pussy up!” Ms. Simpson was yelling “Do it, Mark. I can’t wait to feel you spurting in me!“ Neither of them had seen the two girls yet.

Both girls stared, wide-eyed at the sex going on right in front of them. It made their cunnies wet. It made them want to finger their pussies. Both girls spritzed in their panties. Just then Mr. Rollins yelled “Oh yeah, you sweet fuck. Here it is ... baby batter for my lover!

He slammed all the way in one last time and his butt wiggled and clenched as Ms. Simpson hollered that she could feel him squirting in her. He stayed stock still until all his cum had emptied into her and then he stood up. As his semi-hard cock plopped free, there was a long string of white stuff that stretched from the tip of his cock to her open pussy. That pussy was awash with thick white cream that started dripping down her ass when she lowered her legs. Her head rolled sideways and she saw the girls.

“Mark, we have visitors” she said, as if nothing were really wrong.

He turned his head. “Spies!“ he barked. “What are you girls doing here after hours?”

“M ... m ... m ... Ms. Simpson told us to stay and clean up” babbled Cindy as she stared wide-eyed at his shiny cum-covered cock.

“Those are the two I was telling you about” said Molly, as her hand idly rubbed his spunk into her pussy hair.

“Ah yes” said Mr. Rollins as he walked over to stand in front of the two girls.

His prick was hanging now between his legs, but it still looked enormous to the two teenagers. They stared at it raptly.

“What’s the matter, girls, haven’t you ever seen a real penis?” He put a finger under each girl’s chin and raised their eyes to his.

“No Sir.” whispered both Cindy and Sandy as they shivered at his touch.

“Well, seeing this one,” he withdrew his fingers and their eyes darted back to his sexual member, “makes you part of a very special club, girls. And that means you have to be initiated into the club.”

Sandy whispered “What are you gonna do Sir?”

“FIRST YOU MUST SWEAR TO SECRECY!” he boomed and both girls shrank back.

Molly stood up, a stream of white cum dripping down the inside of each thigh.

“Then” she said “You must kiss the royal scepter.”

Mr. Rollins chuckled. “You see girls, we have chosen you two specially to be part of our secret club. We choose two girls each year, and this year you two are the special ones.”

“What kind of special club?” asked Cindy.

“You’ll find out more about that soon enough. For one thing, though, you get to see Molly and me doing things like we just did. Didn’t you find that exciting?”

Sandy fidgeted and looked at the ground, but she whispered “Yeah, it was hot.”

Molly came closer to her. “It made your little pussy wet too, didn’t it girls? It’s okay, you can tell us. That’s what the secret club is for. Didn’t your pussies get all damp and horny when you saw Mark’s big old cock reaming out my poor pussy?”

Cindy sighed “Yeaahhh.”

Molly came closer “And you’re still horny right now, aren’t you? Doesn’t your pussy itch right now?”

Sandy sighed “Yeaahh.”

“Well, we take care of that problem in our secret club too girls” said Mr. Rollins as he lifted Sandy’s skirt. His hands pushed down her panties as she stood there frozen.

“But...” she gasped. She couldn’t believe what was happening. Mr. Rollins was taking her panties off! He was pushing her down on the floor!! His face was diving between her legs!!! He was licking her pussy!!!

“OOoooooooo” gasped Cindy as she watched Mr. Rollins stick his tongue in her friend’s pussy “That’s so nasty!“ She felt herself being grabbed. Her own skirt was being lifted and her own panties were being dragged down her legs.

It was Ms. Simpson! She felt herself being pulled down beside her friend. Now her legs were being spread! She raised her head to see Ms. Simpson’s head between her thighs. She opened her mouth to yell out and then Ms. Simpson’s lips closed over her little teen clitty and sucked.

What had been intended to be a yell for help turned into a “Ohhhhhhaahhhhh as Molly feasted on her sweet pussy. Soon both girls were writhing on the floor, their legs scissoring open and closed as their pussies were eaten for the first time. It felt so good. Their flailing hands hit each other and they held hands.

Cindy came first, and her cry sounded loud in the training room as she babbled and cried out for her momma. She’d never ever felt a cum like this. Ms. Simpson’s mouth was magic and she squirted it full of girl juice. Sandy turned her head to see her friend’s eyes rolling up in her head and an insane grin on her face. Then Mr. Rollins stuck one of his big long fingers right up Sandy’s ready-to-pop pussy and she exploded in her own orgasm. “Oh shit Oh fuck Oh shit!“ she yelled, feeling slutty as could be to have a man eating her pussy and loving it so much. She squirted her teen pussy cum right into his mouth and he drank it all down, smacking his lips.

Mark Rollins reared back, staring at the pretty pink pussy spread out before him. His cock was hard as rock again. He wanted to stick it in that teenage pussy. He fisted his prick and jacked it a couple of times. Molly raised her head and saw the look in his eye. She knew that look. She’d seen it the first time he’d rammed that beautiful rod in her pussy.

“Mark!” she barked. “They’re not ready yet Mark!”

He turned his lust-filled gaze to her and she held out her big bouncy breasts to him. “But I’m ready Mark. Give me your lovin’ big boy!” She rolled over and both panting girls got to see him sink his bone into Ms. Simpson’s gaping pussy.

“He’s fuckin’ her again” squealed Cindy.

“Yeah, he’s fuckin’ her good!” panted Sandy. She was still in the aftermath of her cum and she rubbed her pussy.
“This is so hot!“ yelled Cindy.

Mark pulled his prick out and turned toward the girls. He jacked his cock and it spat a long string of cum all over Sandy’s quim. She squealed and rubbed his cream into her spasming pussy. Then he aimed it at Cindy and she stared as a big glob splatted in her pubic hair. Mark reached down and rubbed it all over her hair and then dipped one gooey finger in her pussy.

“He’s getting his stuff in my pussy!” moaned Cindy.

“Yeah, it’s in my pussy too!” yelled Sandy “It feels so hot!“ she rubbed her muffy some more.

Molly crawled in front of Mark and gulped his prick in her mouth as it continued to go off. “Mmmmph” she mumbled, as she swallowed his sweet man cream.

Finally everybody was so tired they just lay there. The girls slowly sat up.

“So, you like our special club girls?” asked Ms. Simpson.

“Wow” said the Cindy. “It’s so nasty! You kissed my pussy Ms. Simpson!”

“And you were tasty and sweet my dear” said Molly, licking her lips.

“It felt soooo good!” sighed Sandy.

“Okay, then, you’re in!” Said Ms. Simpson “But not a word to anyone - it’s secret!”

On their way home the girls talked about what had happened. They couldn’t believe how much fun they’d had and they were eager to play some more.

The next day the girls were “tasked” with cleanup again. This time they hurried through the work and ran into the training room giggling and flushed with sexual expectation. They were surprised to see Tommy Johnson and Bobby Polson standing there with the two teachers.

“Girls” said Ms. Simpson, “I want you to meet two other members of our secret club!”

“Oooooo” said the girls. They recognized the boys, of course, they’d gone to school with them for years. They were on the football team and the girls had often fantasized about kissing them. The boys looked back with hot eyes.

“The boys are going to help us initiate you into the club” said Mr. Rollins.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.