Hotel California - Cover

Hotel California

Copyright© 2006 by eric

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Added chapter 4 and revised chapter 3 so that it is twice as long as before. A young couple turn off a desert highway and find an old hotel. They will find the most intense pleasure of their lives, and also the greatest horror. They will never leave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I awoke first the next morning and went downstairs to see if the part for the car had come yet. The desk clerk informed me that FedEx would not deliver until late afternoon at Hotel California because of the remote location. I stopped in the restaurant for a cup of coffee to go. I thought about visiting the garden again, but I had grown bored with it already so I went to our car instead. The wild speculations that Cindy and I had engaged in last night had made me suspicious. I was now wondering if someone had tampered with the car.

I raised the hood and inspected all of the wiring and connections. I was looking for a wire that was disconnected or cut somewhere, but I had no idea where to look. I took pieces off and put them back on. I looked everywhere I could think of under the hood taking well over an hour. Finally I retrieved the jack from the trunk and jacked the front end of the car up. I carefully crawled under the car and began to inspect underneath as well. While I was on my back under the cat I noticed that someone had walked up to the car. All I could see was the person's feet, but judging by the size 13 shoes I assumed that it had to be Howard.

I got up and shook hands with Howard. He said, "You won't find the ignition control unit under there." He then proceeded to show me where the control unit was and asked me if the part had arrived yet. When I told him that it had not arrived he was not surprised. Howard and I continued to talk about the car for a long while. I had never been terribly interested in automobile mechanics before, but after this experience I was eager to learn. I wondered what might have happened if the car had broken down in the middle of the desert instead of here at the hotel. Cindy and I would have been truly desperate then.

Cindy was not desperate at that moment, she was very relieved, and she was developing a plan. Cindy had risen shortly after me and had gone downstairs for coffee. Lady Natalie found her at the silver coffee urn and seemed glad to see her. Natalie stated, "Cindy. I never did finish giving you the tour of the gallery. There are some more paintings and woodcuts that you really must see."

Cindy responded, "Well... We are waiting for the part for the car, and I really need to find Robert. I am sure he is looking for me..."

Natalie said quietly, "Cindy. Come with me." She extended her hand to the younger woman. Cindy obeyed her. Natalie once more led Cindy down in to the basement of the hotel and they walked the chilly stone corridor hand in hand. They entered the room where the initiation paintings were and continued past it into another room. The next room was like a very small movie theater. There were only three rows of seats and a small stage at the front. There was a screen on the wall behind the small stage. The two women took seats in the front row.

Natalie began the conversation, "I have many things to show you. Rather than take you through the archives we shall use the projector. We can discuss the artwork as we view it. Those pieces that you find particularly interesting we can have removed from storage for closer examination. Are you ready to begin?"

Cindy indicated that she was ready so Natalie pressed a small button on the armrest of her theatre seat. The screen illuminated with the painting of a man. He was only visible from the waist up and appeared to be nude. He held a flail in his right hand and blood appeared to be streaming down his back.

"This painting was done in Spain during the middle ages." Natalie said. "Those were very dark and misguided times. Are you familiar with self-flagellation?"

"I have heard of it."

"The practice was adopted because of the misguided notion that any form of pleasure was sinful. Morality became very twisted in those times. People were told that pain and suffering were good and pleasure was wrong."

"Why are you showing me all of these disturbing images Natalie? Does the gallery have no images of beauty?"

"You told me that you were interested in art history. Are you only interested in the art and not the history?" Natalie ran her hand up Cindy's arm and lightly caressed her cheekbone. She continued, "I have many lessons to share with you my dear. Some of the lessons will be disturbing, but I will lead you to the ultimate truth. There can be no beauty without understanding and recognizing ugliness."

Natalie pressed the button once more and a different image appeared on the screen. This image was an engraving that showed a woman in the stocks. A crowd that included children danced, cheered, and mocked her.

Natalie said, "This engraving was made during the inquisition. Those were the darkest of the dark times. Many people were persecuted and executed for anything that was considered heresy. Had they been successful the ones in charge would have created a world without color. It was as if they sought a world with no pleasure."

Natalie pressed another button and another engraving appeared on the screen. This image was even more disturbing. The image showed the same woman but she was now bound to a stake with stacks of wood around her. The same cheering crowd was shown as they eagerly awaited the burning.

Cindy's face was ashen in the darkened theatre. She asked, "Can we look at something else please?"

Natalie darkened the screen with a different button. "Why did you find this so disturbing Cindy?"

"I think any sensible person would find it disturbing. I do not like to see people suffer and I am opposed to the death penalty."

"Are you? Do you think that it is never justified?"

"Yes. I cannot imagine why such a barbaric practice is still warranted."

Natalie was silent for a few moments. Finally she took Cindy's hands and said, "All through history there have been those who rule and those who are ruled. There are a chosen few who lead and others that follow. Some will have great joy and others will suffer. Learn to accept what is."

Natalie pressed the button once more and the screen was illuminated with gaudy colors. The painting showed more than twenty people engaged in a wild party. A man was drinking wine from a rams horn, while a woman played the flute. Several couples copulated franticly on the floor. Most of the people danced and jumped for joy.

Natalie stated, "This painting shows the bacchanal. It was a celebration of all of the great pleasures. The mystery cults that we discussed originated long ago and prospered in ancient Greece. The cults continued under the rule of Rome and spread as the Roman Empire spread in spite of Rome's effort to destroy them."

Natalie turned to Cindy then and embraced her. She kissed Cindy lightly on the lips. "You are in intelligent young woman Cindy. With the proper guidance you may learn to experience all of the greatest pleasures in life. You have many lessons to learn. Have you told Robert about your promise."

The young woman's lower lip trembled. "I told him that I made promises, but I did not tell him what."

"Then he is unaware that you are now mine."

"No. I did not know how to tell him."

"Do you love him?"

"Yes. I love him very much." Cindy said as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

"I can see why this is difficult for you then. I am going to give you a great gift Cindy, but I ask for something in return. I am going to provide you with someone who will be fully dedicated to your pleasure for the rest of the day. You have met Jan. She is very pretty and she is highly skilled in all of the pleasure arts. She will be yours today."

Natalie kissed Cindy once more and said, "Accept this gift from me Cindy."

Cindy said yes very softly.

Natalie continued, "In return you will bring Robert to me. You will provide him to me for my pleasure even as I give Jan to you to enjoy."

Cindy stammered, "No. I mean... ugh please don't. We are engaged. I don't think I can do this."

Natalie took both of Cindy's hands in hers. She said, "You must do as I ask. If you care about Robert you shall provide him to me. I can take him to greater heights of pleasure than any other woman ever shall. If you love him you must be willing to grant this to him."

Cindy still hesitated so Natalie continued, "You are wondering what will become of your engagement. You must accept that you belong to me now. If you do not bring Robert to me and I do not possess him your bond to me will separate you from him forever, but if he surrenders to me he can remain a part of your life. Your choice is really very simple."

Natalie stood and led Cindy back upstairs to the hotel lobby just as Howard and I came in from outside. Natalie told Cindy that she would be waiting upstairs in her suite. Howard walked away leaving Cindy and me standing in the lobby.

"Robert. Can I talk to you outside for a moment?"

"Sure."

We walked out into the courtyard that was deserted for the moment. I began, "'I guess you are wondering about the car. The part is not here yet." Cindy said, "That does not matter right now. I have to ask you something. Natalie finds you very attractive."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.