Hotel California - Cover

Hotel California

Copyright© 2006 by eric

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Added chapter 4 and revised chapter 3 so that it is twice as long as before. A young couple turn off a desert highway and find an old hotel. They will find the most intense pleasure of their lives, and also the greatest horror. They will never leave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I was thinking about just how wonderful my life had become as I shifted the little convertible into 5th and accelerated onto the highway. My interminable college education was over and I had just started a dream job that paid quit well. I caressed my fiancée Cindy's left hand letting my fingers linger on the engagement ring she now wore. I had asked Cindy to marry me only a week ago and we were now headed east from LA to meet her parents in Chicago.

I had met Cindy while I was doing my graduate work. She had been the prettiest 18-year-old student in the class I taught. She had struggled a bit with some of the material so I helped her by tutoring her at a local café after class. We became friends, but not lovers. I did not want to risk my impending masters degree by chasing her, so our relationship remained platonic. Cindy was petite and slender. Her shoulder length blond hair had just a hint of red to it—strawberry blond is what I called it. She had a very faint splash of freckles over her cheeks that only served to make her appear more innocent and desirable. Cindy's innocent appearance was deceiving as she possessed an agile, and curious intellect. Cindy's memory seemed nearly photographic and her curiosity had led her to study history and the social sciences—art history was a passion of hers.

I had assumed that a girl as pretty, young, and smart as Cindy would not be interested in an "old" (28 years) grad student like me, but she surprised me by asking me out after she earned an easy "A" in the class I taught. "We should celebrate." She had invited, and I gladly accepted her invitation to dinner. I picked up the check of course, but that first date led to many more and our friendship rapidly turned to romance.

We were finally leaving the LA traffic behind and our car sailed on into the Mohave Desert as the air turned cool and clean. We had the top down and the sun had set in a ball of orange fire behind us. LA smog has only one desirable feature and that is the wonderful sunsets it produces. I exited the interstate and decided to follow an old highway east through the desert. The day had been so perfect that I wanted to prolong the experience of this trip. I remained lost in thought as I contemplated our future together.

Our romance was wonderful, but was lacking in one area. We had not yet experienced sexual passion together. As incredible as it may seem in this age, Cindy was still a virgin and was saving herself for marriage. Her intention to delay sexual fulfillment was not based on any particular religious conviction. She simply felt that sex was better saved for marriage and had held firm in her belief. The fact that I had not come on to her during the months that we had been friends had worked in my favor as Cindy regarded me as having more integrity than most men.

Whether I had integrity or not, I was not as lacking in sexual experience as Cindy. While I was an undergraduate in Arizona, I had become involved in a torrid relationship with my landlady. That relationship had only ended when I moved to LA and Cindy knew nothing about it. I suspected that Cindy had a secret of her own. She had confessed to me that she had felt some desire toward other women. She maintained that she had never acted on these impulses except for some mutual touching with a girlfriend in high school.

Perhaps it was the fact that I was so madly in love, but I felt that Cindy and I could overcome any challenge in our relationship. I was naively confident that our marital sex would fully satisfy her, and I even felt that I could handle it if she ever had a lesbian encounter later in life

"Where are we Robert?" Cindy inquired.

"Somewhere east of Amboy—I think."

"I'd feel more comfortable if we were still on the interstate."

"We're actually safer out here in the desert away from all that traffic."

"What if the car breaks down or something?"

"The car is perfect... I had it checked over before we left. Everything is perfect and I love you. Let's just enjoy this peaceful night." I offered as I once more took her hand.

Cindy sighed and reclined her seat a bit more. I was getting a bit tired myself. I had not been able to get away from work until after five, and the LA traffic had left me feeling drained. Ahead in the distance I saw a shimmering light. It seemed strange to see what appeared to be a fairly large complex out here in the desert. As we continued down the road I felt a crushing fatigue come over me. Cindy yawned and I knew that her head was getting heavy as well.

"I think this might be a town ahead. I think I'm about ready to stop for night." I said.

Cindy replied, "I doubt if there is any kind of motel out here away from the interstate.

Cindy was correct because as we continued down the old blacktop we saw that the shimmering light was way off the blacktop road to the right. I had already passed the only side road leading to whatever the light source was, but some impulse made me turn around. I located a small road that was only a sand and gravel track through the desert. I started down the road and had gone over two miles and the shimmering light seemed no closer.

I commented, "It's amazing how the desert distorts your perception of distance—particularly at night." Cindy responded, "I still think we would be better off on the interstate, but I am curious about that light. I seriously doubt if it is a place to stay though."

We had traveled over five miles on the rutted track when a huge old building came into view as we topped a rise. It was two stories tall made of stone and brick. A large neon sign out front said "Hotel California." Both the sign and the hotel reminded me of the opulence of a bygone era. The building appeared to be in perfect condition. What was even more amazing as we drew close was that it was still open. I pulled in under the portico and held the door for Cindy.

She said, "I don't think we can afford this place."

I didn't think so either, but I suggested that we have a look in the lobby and ask anyway. We climbed a marble staircase to the lobby and entered a room with elegant mirrors, two stone fireplaces, and high ceilings. Candlelit chandeliers hung in front of two spiral staircases that flanked the front desk. We walked over to the uniformed man behind the counter and asked if he had a vacancy. He actually had a room at a price we could afford and told us to be sure to enjoy the restaurant while it was still open. He apparently served as a bellhop as well because he retrieved our bags from the car and escorted us to our room.

The room itself was quite small, but very elegant. A four-poster bed of walnut was the centerpiece, but all of the furniture looked like it was 100 years old and was in perfect condition.

"Where is the bathroom?" Cindy asked. I looked around and realized that there wasn't one. "I'll bet it's down the hall." I replied. Cindy groaned and I explained that most old hotels did not have a bathroom in every room. I speculated that the hotel did not even have plumbing when it was built.

"No wonder we got such a good deal on the room." Cindy laughed. She found the bathroom at the end of the hall and freshened up. I did the same when she finished and we went down to the dining room together.

We entered the dining room and asked for a table for two. The hostess, a simply dressed buxom woman, informed us that all of the dining space was shared. As we looked around the well-appointed room we realized that every round table seated six and almost all of the tables were fully occupied.

Our hostess said, "There are a couple of seats at Lady Natalie's table. I'm sure they won't mind sharing the table with such a charming young couple."

We were escorted to a table that already had four guests present. I held a chair for Cindy as she took a seat to the left of a very beautiful and elegant older woman. I then sat to Cindy's left next to an older man in a business suit. A mature woman with ash blond hair whom I presumed was his wife occupied the seat to his left. The final seat held a younger woman with brunette hair and a blank expression.

Introductions were made all around. The beautiful older woman next to Cindy was Natalie of course. She introduced the younger woman on her right as her "traveling companion" Jan. Jan did not speak and merely nodded her head politely. The older man to my left was named Howard. He was large and had the powerful build of a man who might have once played football. He introduced his wife Brenda.

Brenda was classy and attractive. She wore a sleeveless dress and expensive looking jewelry. As good looking as Brenda was she could not hold a candle to Natalie who was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Natalie seemed taller than average with full breasts tapering to a slender waist. She wore a short dark fur coat over her shoulders. Natalie's hair was dark with a frosting of silver. Her hair was styled so regally that I found myself thinking that her hairstyle must cost more than my car payment.

Cindy ordered a salad and I ordered a salmon filet. Our fellow guests had already been served. Howard dug a knife into a huge steak and began to pepper me with questions. He asked where I was from, where I was going, and even what kind of car I drove. Howard phrased all these questions as polite dinner conversation, yet I felt a bit uncomfortable with the interrogation. Natalie had become engrossed in conversation with Cindy. She had discovered Cindy's interest in art history and was now discussing all of the places in the world she had visited. "What do you think of Etruscan art?" She inquired of Cindy.

Howard was discussing the merits of my Mazda Miata with me. He said, "I'm afraid Brenda's mind is tiffany twisted. She thinks any car but a Mercedes is just a junker."

"That's not at all true!" Brenda protested. "I'm sure your little car is just darling."

I overheard Natalie ask, "Are you familiar with the mystery cults of ancient Greece? Some of the murals found in the crypts are just fascinating..."

It was clear that Cindy and Lady Natalie were having the more erudite conversation at this table. Natalie was becoming animated as she described the places she had visited. She and Cindy were acting as if no one else was in the room. Natalie would occasionally touch Cindy's hand as she made a point. Cindy was ignoring her salad and asking the occasional question. Jan was left out and glumly picked at her own food.

Howard stuffed a huge bite of steak into his mouth and asked me something about the Raider's quarterback. Brenda rescued me by asking if Cindy and I were engaged. She all but squealed with delight when I informed her that we were. Brenda declared, "We must have a toast!" Howard ordered a bottle of champagne and poured glasses for all of us. He then toasted to our happiness. Cindy turned red with embarrassment at all the fuss, but I could tell from her grin that she was very happy.

At last our fellow guests finished their diners and excused themselves from the table. Cindy and I finished our meal in silence. We left the dinning room and entered the lavish lobby to find Natalie and Jan sitting on a leather sofa in front of the fire. It did not escape my notice that the two women were holding hands. We walked over to them and took seats across from them. Natalie said, "It was such a delight to meet both of you. I'm hoping you can come up to my suite for a nightcap. I have a bottle of late harvest seyval that I have been saving." Without thinking Cindy responded in the affirmative. Natalie said that she needed thirty minutes to freshen up and then told us how to get to her suite in rooms 203 through 204. She got up to leave the lobby and headed toward the spiral staircase. Jan started after her, but Natalie gave Jan a stern look as Jan started to mount the stairs. Jan turned away at the unspoken rebuke and left the room by a different door on the first floor as Natalie climbed the stairs to her suite.

I turned to Cindy and said, "I think she likes you." Cindy responded, "She is a fascinating woman."

I corrected, "I mean to say that I think she really likes you... Did you notice that she and Jan were holding hands?"

Cindy's face turned taut as realization dawned. "Oh." "Oh!" "Do you think she expects... err. I mean... does she want... oh."

I interrupted, "I don't know for sure, but she was acting like she found you very attractive."

"I can't go up there!" Cindy insisted.

"We already told her we would."

"But I don't know. This is a bit sudden. I mean..."

'You already told her that we'd come up for a nightcap. I don't see how we can refuse without being rude."

"But I didn't know she was coming on to me! She wouldn't do anything with you there... would she?"

"Well... Natalie did invite us both, so I doubt it, but you should probably decide what to do if she does." I insisted.

Cindy exploded, "What to do? We're engaged! I'd have to politely excuse myself of course!"

I offered, "You once told me that you were excited by the possibility of another woman. Have you changed your mind?"

Cindy responded softly and reflectively in a voice that was barely audible, "No. I still think about it sometimes."

"Do you find Natalie attractive?"

"Oh yes." Cindy said with quiet vehemence and continued, "She's not only beautiful, she's sophisticated and so sexy."

"I agree so why are you so hesitant?" I asked gently.

"It would be like a betrayal of us. I think I might want to, but then I think I'd feel guilty."

I said, "What if I don't feel that way about it? You know that I love you and I want you to be happy. This could be a chance for you to have a very special and exciting experience."

Cindy gave me a hard look. "You want her to seduce me?" She asked incredulously.

"Yes. If you would enjoy the experience that is what I want. To be perfectly honest I find Natalie to be very sexy also. The idea of the two of you together is beautiful to me for some reason."

I moved closer to Cindy and caressed her shoulder. I took her hand and said, "Maybe nothing will happen, but if it does just play it by ear. This could be one of the most exciting nights of your life. You may always regret it if you don't act on your desires."

Cindy looked down and responded, "I may always regret it if I do act on them."

I reminded Cindy that nearly thirty minutes had passed. To say that I wanted her to follow through was an understatement. Natalie had invited us both up and the possibility of a threesome with the sexy older woman had crossed my mind. Even if I was only granted the privilege of watching while she took my beautiful young fiancée as her lover, I knew that would be the most exciting sexual experience of my life. We stood and I reached for Cindy's hand. Both of her hands were shaking with the combination of excitement and trepidation. We ascended the staircase and knocked at room 403. To my surprise Brenda opened the door. She had changed and was wearing a satin gown that revealed the shape of her body. I felt myself getting hard as I heard Natalie ask us to come in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.