When Dreams Come True - Cover

When Dreams Come True

Copyright© 2006 by Celtic Cowboy

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Four unrelated girls physically and emotionally scared discover that together they are a family and everything is fine until their foster mother's illness causes them to be split up. Forced to run away in order to stay together four girls long time members of the foster care system start off on an adventure. Would they find what they were looking for before someone finds them?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence  

Tuesday ... Linc Jackson watched as a drop of blood dripped off the end of his finger. The gang banger that had put a bullet in his shoulder had bled out in the alley where the two of them had met. Other than the bullet hole in his arm the other thing that Linc had taken away from that meeting was that every gangster in LA was gunning for him. His anger flared again, "Fucking Bitch." Where would he live now after he killed her, he refused to accept the fact that it might be impossible to exact his revenge. He decided to lay low for a couple of days and try and come up with a plan 'B'. What he really needed was information; he needed to know where that little bitch had gone. The only place he could think of to look was the old lady's house but the word on the street was shoot to kill. The newspaper went a long way in explaining what the connection to the cops was but Linc still hadn't figured how he had pissed off the gang bangers but they were turning into a bigger pain than the cops. Tonight he thought tonight I'll break into the old lady's house and see what I can find.

Wednesday morning ... Matt Bronson helped George out of his car. George needed to be at home in bed but nothing would do but he come down a check out his garage. One of the local kids came up to George, "You doing all right Mr. K?" "I'm fine Derrick, how's your mom doing?" George asked.

"She's getting better. Mr. K we've been watching and that asshole hasn't been back." The boy turned to Matt, "I'm supposed to tell Matty B. that Linc is sleeping in whatever car he's driving and that one of the boys did get a bullet in him."

"Was that the kid they found by the park?" Matt asked. Derrick just nodded his head and walked away. The gang unit had been all over Matt this week. They wanted to know why half the bangers in LA wanted Linc Jackson dead, the same Linc Jackson that had murdered his foster mom. Matt had tried to tell them that it had to do with George more than his mom but they weren't buying it. Fuck 'em as far as Matt was concerned Linc would get a better brand of justice if the gangs caught him.

After all he'd already decided that if he caught Jackson he was going to accidentally lose him to the gangs. Matt knew he'd never lose any sleep over it. George unlocked the door to the garage and he and Matt walked in.

In George's office the answering machine light was blinking, George pushed the button to play the messages. Matt was thumbing through a hot rod magazine only half paying attention when Amber's voice started. George listened she even sounded happy then she gave the phone number, George and Matt both wrote it down.

George didn't even wait to hear the rest of the messages, he grabbed the phone and started dialling. On the other end the phone rang and rang no one picked up, there was no answering machine either. Both men felt the frustration that went with not knowing, Matt picked up the phone and called the police station where he worked. He gave the number to one of the techs and the number where he was at. Twenty minutes later the tech called, the number belonged to Jack and Beth Phillips, Ft. Stockton Texas.

Wednesday early evening ... The trip to the old lady's house had been a big success. He found the name of his daughter's social worker he even found her address. That's where he sat right now right across the street. The house was dark apparently she was working late. Suddenly headlights fill the car where he sat. He ducked down hoping to avoid being seen. Quietly he opens his door and gets out. He slips up behind the woman clamping a hand over her mouth he pushes her inside her home. Her brief case falls on the kitchen floor, its contents scatter on the floor. There among the papers is a receipt from the post office, it caught Jackson's eye because it had his daughter's name on it. All of a sudden he didn't care about the scared social worker he reaches down and grabs the receipt, "Ft. Stockton, Texas" he reads.

"Hey asshole!" Linc turned to see what the stupid woman wanted and got a full load of pepper spray. He had been about to ask her 'what', when she shot him so he took the vast majority of it right down his throat and for a second he wasn't sure he was going to be able to breathe. She emptied the can on him as he finally made a lunge at her but she was far too quick she was out the door screaming bloody murder. Jackson stuffed the receipt in his pocket and ran to his car. He would be lucky if he got out of the area much less the state.

Tammy Peterson was mad, she was also shaking like a leaf. She really had no idea just how close to being dead at the hands of Linc Jackson she could have been, but that's not what was bothering her. No, what had her dander up was that she had betrayed the girls. When that asshole took that receipt he compromised their safety. If anything happened to those girls she would never forgive herself. She sat in her kitchen floor trying to find the phone numbers that, that judge had given her among the spilled contents of her brief case.

When Linc Jackson's name went out in reference to a home invasion Matt's cell phone had come to life he listened as the officer on the other end tell where and what had happened. Minutes later Matt and George pulled into Tammy's driveway. Sitting down with Tammy they decided to try to call the judge at home. Directory assistance gave a "Jake and a J. Jr." they took both numbers then called Jake's number.

Wednesday night ... Don and the girls left Missy's old house and drove back to Don's parent's house. It had been a hard day both physically and emotionally so when the kids got back they all went straight to Don's room. Jack and Beth had gone back to the weekly card party and they wouldn't be home until well past midnight.

In Don's room Kim had put on some soft music on his computer for them to listen to while the stripped off their clothes and slowly made love. There was a phone in Don's room but he always kept the ringer turned off the other phone was on the other side of the house. None of the six teens ever heard the phone that night, but the next morning things would be happening.

Jack and Beth had been the last to leave, that had been an hour ago, Jake and Betty were well into their beauty sleep when the phone started ringing. Jake was no stranger to calls in the night for warrants and such and that was what he had expected this to be. He was wrong, bad wrong, he listened as the LA cop described what Kiesha's father had been up to. He carefully wrote down notes then gave the cop the phone number of the Pecos county sheriff. Jake asked if he would call the sheriff and tell him what he had just told him. Matt told him that he would but then asked Jake if he could come to Ft. Stockton. Jake took a few minutes to answer before saying yes. Matt and George would start for Texas the next day.

While Matt had been talking to the Texas judge on the phone Tammy had called Southwest Airlines and had booked three tickets to El Paso but they would have to get a move on as the plane left in just over two hours. Tammy called her boss and explained what was happening, Matt had already arranged for time off so he was set, Tammy packed a small bag and the three of them left for the airport. Matt had tried to convince George to stay but knew it was wasting his breath. Matt and George both grabbed a quick change of clothes. Matt wished there was some way for him to bring his pistol but that wasn't going to happen he silently hoped he could find another when they got to Texas. They made the airport with twenty minutes to spare George disappeared for a few minutes supposedly to go to the bathroom the real reason was would end up being more to Matt's liking. George was tired as soon as he had taken his seat in the plane he had fallen asleep as the big orange and gold plane headed east.It seemed as though George had just closed his eyes in LA and here he was being jostled awake as the plane touched down in El Paso, Matt looked around and said, "Let me go see if I can rent a car."

George waved him off, "It's already taken care of." George smiled as he saw his old army buddy and moved to meet him.

"Hey George it's good to see you," the man called out. "I got you everything you asked for and a few goodies for just in case."

"Matt, Tammy, this is my old army buddy Roy Kelso. Roy, this is Tammy Peterson and Matt Bronson." After George had made the introductions Roy grabbed Tammy's bag and said, "Follow me." They walked out of the airport terminal and Roy pulled a small radio out of his pocket and spoke quietly into it. A few minutes later a plain white Ford van stops in front of them. Matt raises and eye brow at George who grins and urges Matt into the van.

As the van pulled away from the curb Roy turned to George, "Our contact in LA sent us a picture of him. We'll try to stop him before he gets there if we can." George nodded his understanding. Two miles from the airport the van turned into an industrial complex. A roll up door began to open directly in front of them and they drove inside. The door was closed before the van came to a stop. Roy hopped out and opened the side door of the van and Matt, Tammy and George all got out. A nearby table is covered with weapons, Roy handed Matt a Beretta exactly like his service pistol and a holster. Matt turned and stared at George, "What?" George queried, "I wasn't always a mechanic." Matt shook his head and turned his attention back to the table. Adding a Kel Tec P32 pistol with and ankle holster, Matt also grabbed the 12 gage pump shotgun and the M4 assault rifle.

Tammy surprised George and Matt both by picking out a Glock 9mm and holster to carry and then took one of the P32's and slipped it into her purse. Tammy had dated a man that had shown her how to shoot. She had come to find it very therapeutic, after a long day of seeing what the worst of mankind could do Tammy would go to the indoor range near her home. There she would vent all the anger and hurt that she had seen and endured. Mary Jones was someone Tammy had looked up to, would she shoot the man who had beaten her to death as she lay sick in the hospital? In a heartbeat, and never look back she walked over and picked up the Beretta Storm lying on the far side of the table nodded her head and handed it to Roy.

George picked up a HK USB 9mm and a holster and the HK MP-5. Roy had already transferred their bags to white GMC crew cab pickup. The truck had a small slide in camper with a bed; it seems Roy's LA contact knew that George needed his rest. The bags, guns, and George were put in the camper, George decided it was a pretty good idea he had laid down on the bed and would be asleep in ten minutes. Matt thanked Roy again for the help and crawled into the passenger side seat. Roy smiled and nodded his head towards the camper, "Take care of him he's not as young and spry as he once was."

"What do we do with the guns when were through?" Matt asked.

"See that they find a good home." Roy winked, "When you're through with the truck just lock it up and call me and tell me where it's at." Matt nodded and waved good by to Roy as Tammy pulled out of the building and headed for I-10. Matt and George had been up the longest so Tammy started off driving. She left the El Paso city limits it was two a.m. they were to meet the Pecos county sheriff at the courthouse as soon as they arrived.

Thursday morning ... Don awoke surrounded by the five beautiful girls, but something was wrong. "Quick get up there is something wrong." Don started shaking his beauties awake. They quickly showered and dressed when everyone was ready they walked down the hall to find out what it was that to Don felt so bad.

As soon as they walked into the living room Don knew, Kiesha was standing beside Missy but they were behind Don a few steps. Don turned and grabbed Kiesha and pulled her into a hug whispering into her ear, "You're safe, I'll protect you." Kiesha started crying, "It's my father isn't?"

The other four girls moved in to make a protective circle around Don and Kiesha. That's when all of the other adults came into the living room. "George! Matty! What are you doing here?" Amber cried out. Beth walked into the living room from the kitchen and with her Tammy.

"Ms. Peterson! No!" Rose screamed, "You can't take us back. I won't go." Rose's voice was quaking.

Beth seeing and feeling the fear in the room shouted, "Tell these poor kids what's going on."

Tammy started, "We're not here to take you back." Rose, Kim and Amber sighed heavily, "We're here to protect Kiesha her father is looking for her. He wants to kill her. Now I need you girls to sit down, there's some bad news I need to share with you." Don sat on the couch with Kiesha still in his lap the other four girls all crowded around them. Tammy looked on with increasing curiosity at how much love was being displayed by the six teens. Once they were all settled Tammy began, "Last Saturday night Lincoln Jackson went into the hospital room where Mary Jones was and beat her to death."

At first the girls looked stunned, but that quickly gave way to sobs. Don looked over to Missy she got up and ran down the hall to their room. Opening the drawer where Don kept the now famous blue bandannas she grabbed a double handful and sprinted back to the living room giving them to the girls. Back on the couch she sat at the end and held two of her sister / wives.

Tammy watched the interaction between the six teens, something had happened to the four girls since she had seen them last week. And of all of them Rose seemed the most changed, Tammy watched as Rose moved to sit in the boy's lap. "Rose can you tell me what's happened. You've changed, all of you, you're very different from what you were two weeks ago."

Rose smiled, put her arms around Don's neck, "It's Don, he healed us. Do you remember Ms. Wright saying that the four of us made a whole?" Tammy nodded her head, Rose continued her explanation, "Don is our other half, when Don kissed me I felt all the anger, all the hate, the hurt, and the pain flow out of me. Then he kissed Amber and the same thing happened to her, then Kiesha and then he kissed Kim." Rose started crying, "It made him sick, he took all that hurt into him and it was killing him he tried to walk away and fell down he got up and fell again. Finally he was on the other side of the truck and he threw up, all that pain, anger and hurt spewed out of his mouth. He washed out his mouth and we held him, he healed us. We love each other you can't take us away." Tammy smiled, "I'm not here to take you back." She moved the tail of her shirt to reveal the pistol in its holster, "I'm here to make sure that bastard doesn't hurt Kiesha again."

Rose's smile was contagious and soon all of the girls were wearing one of a sort. Now that they were assured that they would not be sent back to LA the girls went to Matt. Matt had for the five years that they had lived with Mary he had been their brother. George had been like a favourite uncle or grandpa. The girls introduced George and Matt to their lovers, Don and Missy.

It was into this mixture of tears and laughter that the doorbell rang. Beth went to the door to find Steve Meeks and the men that were to put down flooring. She called Don to the door, "Oh Steve!" Don had forgotten all about the house, "Let me go get my keys and I'll go let everyone in."

Don walked back into the living room to tell the girls about the workmen. "Is it the solar guys?" Amber asked.

"Yes, I'll go down and let them in you guys stay here." Amber was shaking her head, and a quick check of the other four girls only added to her resolve. "If you're going, we're going. Besides we can show Matty, George, and Ms. Peterson the house and tell her about the dreams."

Don smiled, "Five against one, All right get ready to go." The girls split in every direction only to return a few minutes later wearing their work clothes and carrying an ice chest full of soft drinks. Tammy smiled and shook her head I'll come with Beth. Don and the girls left in the new truck. Matt and George followed them along with the flooring crew and Steve and his men.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.