When Dreams Come True - Cover

When Dreams Come True

Copyright© 2006 by Celtic Cowboy

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Four unrelated girls physically and emotionally scared discover that together they are a family and everything is fine until their foster mother's illness causes them to be split up. Forced to run away in order to stay together four girls long time members of the foster care system start off on an adventure. Would they find what they were looking for before someone finds them?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence  

In Los Angeles Linc Jackson had found out that the old lady where his daughter had been staying was in the hospital. It took a little work but he soon found out which one. He already knew that the girls had run away but he figured they were somewhere in LA ... Where else could they be? The old woman had almost been a waste of time. She died without telling him where that little bitch was, but he found an envelope addressed to a George Kowalski he had heard from the girls so he would go speak to him but first he'd have to find a drug store. He needed some more colostomy supplies and some band aids to fix the cuts on his knuckles. That gave Linc one more reason to hate that little bitch, the goddamn fucking bag. A constant reminded of the rapes he'd endured until they finally had to do a colostomy on him. Now he wore his shit on the outside of his body. "FUCKIN' BITCH!" He screamed, a few people turned to look at him. He went on uncaring about their looks. He had to find George Kowalski and have a little talk.

Sunday, Los Angles...

Matt Bronson was an eighteen year veteran of the streets of Los Angeles but when he walked into the hospital room where Mary Jones was he turned back out and threw up in the hall. Last night Mary Jones had been beaten to death. It was one of the most vicious crimes Matt had ever seen. If he hadn't known who was supposed to be in the room he would have never recognised who she was. And he would have known, twenty one years ago Mary had taken him in after his drunken father had beaten him almost to death. Knowing who it was he wiped off his mouth and went back into the room.

There on the floor were the pages of a blood splattered letter on the last page the last lines read, ' ... thanks again George we love you.' It was signed Amber, Rose, Kiesha, and Kim.

"Linc Jackson!" Matt said out loud. He handed the bloody letter to a detective that was walking up. Looking up and pointing to the camera covering the hall he said, "Go look at the tape, the perpetrator will be an African American male about six foot three, he walks kind of funny like he's got something up his ass. I'm going to see George Kowalski. He needs to be warned." The detective started to protest but knew it would do no good. Matt's partner had to run to catch up

Linc Jackson was running on pure red hot hate, and as the Klingons say, "revenge is a dish best served cold." His first mistake was waiting till Monday to go to George's garage. His second was not being from that neighbourhood.

Hanging out at George Kowalski's garage was a rite of passage already two generations old in this part of LA. George had never turned away a single mom whose car needed work so she could keep a job. That fact alone practically made him a saint and if that wasn't enough there were the kids. George spent more money on bicycle parts than he did on food and rent. So at any one time there were five or six kids hanging around waiting for George to fix something or other on their bikes. So when the man, looking violently pissed off, pulled a switchblade out and opened the blade, five boys ages eight to fourteen left like a covey of quail to go get help.

George Kowalski didn't have to be told who the man coming at him with a knife was. He stopped trying to tighten the fan belt on the car he was bent over. Little Matty Bronson, who wasn't so little any more, had been by the day before and told him what had happened to Mary Jones. It was the first time in his life that he had ever cried, but cry he did. He and Matty both broke down and cried for the friend and mother that they had both lost. He knew this was the bastard that had killed his friend. He placed his hand on the foot long pry bar he used to pry alternators around when tightening belts.

While Linc was walking into to George's garage D'Shawn Brown was peddling down the street as fast as he could go. Two blocks from George's he ran a stop sign and ran right into Matt Bronson's patrol car. D'Shawn was knocked out when his head hit the side of the patrol car with a sickening thump as his hip and legs slid under the car. He came to while Matt was kneeling beside him as he called for an ambulance. The young boy shook his head clear and shouted, "George! Go help George! Man with a knife trying to kill him." D'Shawn had just broken the first law of the street, talking to a cop. Maybe it was because of the bump on the head. Maybe it was because George was his friend. Who knows, but no one would ever care. D'Shawn wouldn't even know how his news was received until hours later in the Emergency Room.

Matt looked down the street two blocks to see to see Linc Jackson run out of George's, he started moving fast towards an old Chevy sitting on the street. George came out chasing him, his shirt covered with blood; steadily pelting Linc with wrenches.

"Stay here with the kid!" Matt screamed at his rookie partner. Not willing to move the stunned boy's body, the patrol car was now useless. Leaving the boy with his partner Matt drew his weapon and started running toward Jackson.

When Linc spotted the cop, suddenly the old man with the wrenches was just a nuisance. Linc hopped into the Chevy and hauled ass, Matt was still half a block away. He wanted to empty his 9mm Beretta into the back of the car, but there were just too many civilians in harms way. He did get the licence plate and he called it in even though he was out of breath. Matt turned around just in time to see his friend George collapse. Matt called for another ambulance and then tried to stop the flow of blood on his friend. Inside the office the light on the answering machine was flashing, George had forgotten to check his machine. It would be days before anyone would check again.

"Who did this?" Matt looked up to see one of the local gang bangers standing in front of him with his fists clenched. Matt looked around more and more folks were showing up, "Reach into my left shirt pocket."

The young man pulled out a mug shot of Linc Jackson, the boy looked at the picture, "What's this all about, why does he want to kill Mr. K.?"

"Do you remember Kiesha Jackson?" Matt asked.

The teen nodded his head, "She lived over there with ol'lady Jones didn't she?"

"Yeah, that man beat Mary Jones to death in her hospital bed. He's looking for Kiesha because he had to go to prison after he did some things to her when she was five. Look! I know what you're feeling. Mary was my foster mom. You, any of you find him call it in, don't get in trouble over this bastard, he just not worth it." Matt was pretty sure he was wasting his breath, but he had to say it, there were just too many witness'.

The teen passed the picture around to the others around him, "Find this asshole and save enough of him for the man here." Teens and adults alike took off in every direction. Linc had made yet another mistake. Hopefully it would be the last one he makes.

Monday...

After lunch Jack drove to the local GMC dealership. Don was about to get a surprise. As soon as he had parked a salesman rushed out to greet them, Jack was well known. He shook hands with the man and then Jack asked, "Is it ready?"

"Almost sir, if y'all just like to go inside in the cool I'll go check and see if it's ready." The salesman left at a lope. There was a new Yukon in the showroom so the girls got in and checked it out. With Don and the girls occupied they didn't see the bright red 2006 Sierra 3500 crew cab pull up outside, nor did they see the matching red Yukon pull up on the other side of it. They did hear Jack call them and they walked over to see what was going on. The salesman walked up to Jack and handed him something, thanked him and left.

Jack smiled, it was always strange when he smiled and then spoke; the voice all gravely and rough just didn't seem to fit with a smile, but there it was. He turned and handed something to Beth and then the two of them walked over to their son and the four women who had come into his life. Beth spoke first, "All of you line up facing us and stick out both of your hands, palms up." Jack started at one end and Beth the other, they met and then continued to the other end placing a key in each hand.

Jack laughed at the shocked look on his son's face but the looks on the girl's faces was not much different, "Those keys fit the two vehicles behind me."

As if by some unseen signal Kim and Rose went to Beth, and Amber, Don and Kiesha went to Jack. Don hugged his Dad and the girls hugged him and then kissed his cheek. Beth got the same treatment and after a few minutes the girls and Don changed places.

"Okay," Jack started, "Your Mother has some running around she needs to do, I have some things I have to get done, can she borrow your Yukon?" Five keys were instantly pushed towards her. She took the key that Rose had simply because she was closer. Jack spoke again, "I'll take care of the evening chores. Don, you and your ladies can do what ever you want, just don't be too late."

"Thanks Dad," Don said and Don and the girls headed out to the new pickup.

Once inside the big one ton diesel pickup Rose grinned from ear to ear, "This sure is different from the Tank."

"You can say that again," Don replied, "what now girls?"

"Is there somewhere we can look at paint samples," Amber asked

"Yeah, there's a lumber yard, who wants to drive?" Don quizzed.

"You drive, you know where to go. At the house I noticed that everything was painted white. Was that how you were going to leave it?" Amber finished speaking and looked at the other girls to see if they had anything to add.

"Oh no," Don started, "that's just primer. Everything needs to be painted except the library ceiling and then the flooring put down. Again every where except the library since the flooring is already installed there. I did call the solar electric guys, they'll be here in two days because they have another job near by."

"What about furniture?" Kiesha wondered aloud.

Don smiled and said, "That's all stuff that I couldn't do till the four of you got here. I did buy some of the exercise equipment, it's in the garage but it needs to be put together. But we can't do that till the carpet is down and the walls painted."

Kim, ever the logical one of the group, spoke up, "Well what we need to do is go back and walk through every room and decide what we are going to do."

Don looked in the rear view mirror, "So to our house?"

There was a giggle and then a chorus, "Our house."

Don started heading towards the house but made a detour long enough to stop at the drive-in for a drink. He called in their order over the speaker. The drive-in was not a place that Don normally hung out at so he was surprised when he saw Missy, a girl he had helped last year and now probably his closest friend, working there. She was also the only person outside of the family that he had ever told about his dreams.

"Hey Don!" Missy was always happy to see Don, "who are your frien ... ds?" Missy dropped her tray full of drinks, her hands went to her mouth, "Oh my God!" Missy gasped, "You're Rose! Oh Don when did they get here?"

"Damn Don, how many people have you told?" Kiesha was laughing as she asked him.

"Missy is the only one outside the family. There's a reason why she knows," Don replied.

Missy interrupted Don she looked around to see who was nearby and said, "I was ready to kill my self. Don saved me and gave me my life back." Tears were starting to form in her eyes, she was searching for a tissue when Don handed her the blue bandanna that he always carried. Missy wiped her eyes and said, "Let me go get you your drinks." Missy turned and hurried back inside to get the drinks and in just a few minutes she returned with them, "I asked my boss if I can take off for a little bit."

Don passed the drinks around and as he did he introduced the girls to Missy. Missy smiled at the girls, "He is the nicest guy in town. I can't believe that you're really here. When I was so down and didn't think I could go on he told me about you. He described you all, but especially you, Rose. It got so that I could tell when you had come to him in his dreams. The next day he would have this silly grin on his face and absolutely nothing could make him sad." Missy looked down at the ground and took a deep breath, "This is a small town and there are going to be people who won't like what the five of you have. They are going to call you names, they are going to do hateful things to you, but I want you to know I will always be there for any of you. I want to be your friend. There are some others that Don has helped, they will want to be your friends as well."

Amber saw the emotion the girl was feeling, "We would be glad to count you as a friend." The other girls all voiced their agreement.

Don took the bandanna from Missy and wiped away the tears on her face, "We will be painting and moving furniture into the house over the next week or so."

"Would it be all right if I came out and helped?" Missy's face showed her excitement.

Don looked at the girls, they were all nodding their heads, "Sure come on out, we're going to Odessa tomorrow to get supplies, but we have to be there all day the day after tomorrow for the electric contractor."

"Would you like for me to bring the 'Others'?" Missy was almost jumping up and down with excitement.

Don sighed, and shrugged his shoulders, "If they want to, but it's not a big deal."

Missy leaned into the pickup and kissed Don on the cheek, then she opened the back door of the truck and hugged Amber. Kim who was sitting in the centre leaned over at Missy's urging and hugged her as well. Missy ran around to the other side of the truck and hugged Kiesha who was sitting in the back seat and then she finished with Rose giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you guys day after tomorrow," Missy left with a wave and a smile.

Don started up the pickup and headed back to the ranch. They stopped at Don's folk's house where he picked up the sample books that he had gathered then they went to their house. "Who are 'the others' that Missy was talking about?" Kiesha asked.

"The 'Others' she is talking about are people that I have helped at one time or the other," Don explained. To Don his help was just what one human does for another, but to those that he had helped, they looked at him like some kind of hero. He thought about how they had picked up the nickname. He had been quiet and thoughtful for a few minutes when he spoke, "The 'Others' are the kids that don't fit in."

"Like us?" Rose blurted out.

"Yeah, I guess the cliques and 'in crowd' lumps all of us into that group. The 'Others' got that name from one of the 'Jocks', he was describing the social structure to the new football coach's son. He said, pointing to the other football players and cheerleaders, 'there's us, the nerds, the losers, ' and then he pointed to where Missy and I were sitting with our friends and said 'and then there is the Others', he even added the little air quotes. As if his proclamation carried the weight of law, some how it just struck us as funny so after that our little group became known as the 'Others'. Now it's almost like a badge of honour for us."

Rose smiled, "In that case would you submit our names to the membership committee?"

They had just pulled up to the house he leaned over and gave Rose a light kiss, "You'll have to take that up with the Social director, Missy." They all had a good laugh on the 'beautiful people' then went inside to plan their new home.

They took one of the drawings that Don had made and went from room to room deciding what colour paint and what type of flooring would go in which room. It turned out to be quite easy as their likes and dislikes were so similar. With paint and flooring out of the way they began deciding what furniture they would need. They finished up at the house and returned to Don's parent's house.

Beth had supper almost ready when they arrived. During supper Jack and Beth ask if they had picked the colours for the house. They gave a rundown on what rooms would get what, and then discussed the furniture they were thinking about. Beth and Jack gave them their opinions and suggestions as the meal passed.

Don noticed that Kiesha seemed to be staring into space, he touched Rose's hand and nodded her way. Amber and Kim picked up on the non verbal communication and soon Beth and Jack noticed her distant stare. "Kiesha ... Kiesha ... sweetie are you all right?" Don asked his concern deepening.

"I'm sorry," Kiesha sighed, "I was just thinking this is the closest to a real home I have ever had." Kiesha reached across the table and took Don's hand in one hand and took Jack's hand in the other, "You two are the first real men I have ever had in my life. I mean there's George and Mary's foster sons Matt and Jackie, but they weren't like you. They weren't our family."

Kim realised that the same was true for her; she got up and walked to the other end of the table where Don and Jack were sitting. She laid her hands on top of Kiesha's then Amber and Rose did the same. It was sad in a way and, as Don and Jack both would reflect on it later; the real crisis in the United States was that there was a shortage of 'real men', men who could show their love, men who could give without expecting anything in return. For Jack it would be a validation of the way his father had raised him, and for Don it would become a vow, one he would rather die than to break.

Tears were streaming down Beth's face, while Jack sat there, his lower lip quivering, as he thought once again all that these wonderful young ladies had endured. How he wondered could they be so good, so strong, so loving, and been through all that they had been through. It would be something he would always wonder about. He pulled Kim and Amber into a hug, Rose and Kiesha joined next. Jack, his gravely voice near breaking said, "I am your father-in-law, you can call me Dad if you want. I'll be here for you girls if ever you need me."

Don got up and started clearing the table. He left the girls hugging his Dad. They were bonding and all girls need a Dad. Beth got up and started helping Don load the dishwasher and put up the leftovers. The girls ended their hug by kissing Jack on the cheeks, he tried to talk but his voice cracked, he really was just a big softy after all.

Rose and Amber grabbed Don by both arms and escorted him to his bedroom reminding him that he had a duty to perform. That did elicit a big belly laugh from Jack, "See you in the morning son, if you're able. What was it you said this morning Amber? He's got his A's and R's to do."

"Jack! Be nice," Beth chided.

Once in the bedroom Amber and Rose wasted no time in getting Don's clothes off. Theirs followed closely behind. Amber moved over and sat beside Don kissing him as Don played with her breasts. Kiesha and Kim joined in and Don was feeling very loved. Amber was absolutely dripping. A look and a nod from Rose and she moved to straddle Don's hips. She fitted his cock against the barrier she had come so close to losing so many times in foster care. She pushed, it tore and Amber gasped as Don gently filled her and made her a woman. It took just a few moments to let the pain pass then Don and the other girls made Amber a very happy young woman.

Rose had waited twice as she had let her sisters needs come before hers, but that's how they had been since the four of them had first meshed together. Don and their teacher Mrs. Wright had both said that they were 'parts of a whole'. Now it was time for Rose. She waited patiently as Kiesha and Kim brought in warm wet wash cloths and cleaned Don and Amber. While they were doing this she kissed the love of her life. Don had taken away all the hurt. He had, with that first kiss, both healed her and made her whole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.