When Dreams Come True - Cover

When Dreams Come True

Copyright© 2006 by Celtic Cowboy

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Four unrelated girls physically and emotionally scared discover that together they are a family and everything is fine until their foster mother's illness causes them to be split up. Forced to run away in order to stay together four girls long time members of the foster care system start off on an adventure. Would they find what they were looking for before someone finds them?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence  

"What's happening Beo?" Nancy's shaky voice asked.

"The man responsible for the nuclear weapon is also responsible for the bugs in the Oval Office. He is very powerful and very well connected. It is extremely doubtful that any of his political connections will allow him to spend a day in jail. I can cut off his onshore and offshore accounts, but there is every indication that he has very large volumes of cash, gold, silver, platinum, and precious stones readily at hand. Buddy," Beo paused, "You need to call your ex-wife right now. I have arranged for a private jet to land at the airfield near her home. It should get there within the next ten to fifteen minutes. You must convince her that she, along with your son and daughter, are in grave danger."

"Where should they go?" Buddy asked even as he was dialling his ex-wife's number.

"Here!" Beo stated emphatically, "They will be the safest if they stay here."

Buddy didn't even have to explain what was happening. His ex was convinced by the fact there would be a private jet waiting on her before she could even get the kids up and going.

Houston:

Stella Simpson had just gotten ready for bed. Her two kids, as she still thought of them even though they were both now in their teens, had been in bed for two hours; the shy and reclusive Lois, and nerdy Byron, who would only answer to Skip.

Skip was supposed to be in bed but when Stella opened his door he was completely absorbed with something on his laptop. "Skip," she called out in a louder than normal tone, making him jump. "Something has happened. There is a private jet waiting for us. Just pack what you can carry and make sure that some of what you pack is clothes. You'll have to leave your precious computer books but there's no choice. Oh and leave your cell phone here."

Skip pushed his glasses up before he spoke, "Okay Mom, I'll be ready. Mom, will we see Dad?"

"I don't know. He's the one that called but he didn't say where he was at," Stella replied.

Skip nodded as per normal. If he had wondered if this was important, his mom not telling him, "speak up I can't hear your head rattle," answered the question. He quickly stuffed his laptop in the new Swissgear bag his Dad had gotten him for his birthday. Then he grabbed the back pack out of the closet. It was set up just as his Dad had told him. All of his clothes and even an extra pair of shoes were packed inside. He went into the bathroom he shared with his sister and grabbed the other piece of Swissgear his Dad had given him, a dock kit. It didn't take him long to realise that just what he had was already too heavy for him to carry. He was just about to start repacking when he thought of his tool bag. It had wheels and an extending handle but best of all it could carry everything he had plus some. He grabbed his favourite books and stuffed them in his school backpack, discarding his boring text books as he did.

He was breathless when his mom stuck her head in, "Are you ready?"

Skip smiled, "Yep, sure am."

Stella couldn't help but laugh. Her son was the stereotypical absent minded professor, "That's what you are going to wear?"

Skip looked down only to see his boxers, "Oops!" he grabbed the clothes he had worn the day before. They were a little dirty but not so much that one would notice. Skip was quickly dressed and following behind his mother out to their SUV. Skip and Stella soon had their belongings loaded. Now all they were waiting on was Lois.

Lois had always been the slow but deliberate type. She had been trying to pick what all she should take when her mom and brother came in, "Come on, Sis were waiting on you! Just like always. You know Dad's right, you really will be late for your own funeral," a grinning Skip complained, although not very seriously.

"I'm not sure what to take and why do I have to leave my cell phone!" Lois complained seriously and loudly.

"What to take is not a problem," Stella responded. She went to Lois' closet and grabbed an arm load of the clothes she wore everyday. "Get all of your underwear and bras. Hurry!"

With Stella there a small and a large suitcase were filled up. Skip grabbed one end expecting his sister to grab the other, "Gee Sis what did you put in here, your pet rock collection?"

Lois grabbed the other end after handing her Mom the small case, "I don't have a pet rock collection and I'll bet I have less than you," she responded and then stuck her tongue out at her nerdy little brother or little bother as she thought of him. At least until she needed help with her homework. Her pride didn't extend to the point of a failing grade. She'd learned that lesson the hard way.

Lois' bags were quickly put in the back seat of the SUV and she followed. They left their darkened house and headed quickly for the small airport near their home. They had only travelled about four blocks when a giant fireball soared into the air. None of them had to guess what house it was. Stella sped up hoping against hope that they could make that plane and get somewhere safe. Lois lowered the window on the car then reached into her purse, grabbed her cell phone and threw it out of the speeding car. She rode the rest of the way to the plane silent and trembling.

Phillips Ranch, Hobbit House:

Nancy left Buddy to worry about his family. She crawled into the nearest Jefferies Tube and headed to her quarters. It would have been faster to take the lift but by going this way she had time to think. Something was happening and she didn't know what it was. She had almost convinced herself that only time would tell when she opened the hatch that led into her room.

The first thing she saw was Millie sitting on the bed. At first Nancy thought she'd made a rare mistake. She was just about to back out when Millie called to her, "No, no, it's all right you're in the right room." Nancy wasn't sure why but Millie had always given her a cold chill.

Nancy finished crawling through the hatch into her room. She stood up and walked to her desk and sat. "You know that Don is not the one, don't you? I know you love him but it's not the kind of love like that that your sister shares with him." Millie had a calm knowing look.

Nancy felt the first tear form, "But I..."

"It's not the same," Millie repeated. "You love what he's done more than his heart." Before Nancy could form the question that was foremost on her mind Millie continued, "He comes. Patience Nancy the ways of the heart take time. Trust in the Goddess. She will not fail you ... or your love for that matter." Nancy sat in silence for a few minutes after Millie left. Her heart felt heavy. She sighed got up off her bed and ducked back into the Jefferies Tube to seek solitude.

Buddy paced back and forth in his room waiting to hear from his wife and kids. It seemed like hours before his phone rang. He listened to the pilots report; apparently his family had only just escaped. This was the sort of thing that everyone in jobs like his dreaded. But for once he felt that his family would be safe. "Beo can you put me in contact with Jack or Angie."

"They are both still up and can hear you."

"Angie or Jack could one or both of you come with me to get my family? They should be arriving in just over an hour."

Jack and Ann G. waited on the other to speak then both spoke at once. "Go ahead Jack," Ann G. giggled.

"We'd be glad to Mr. Simpson," Jack replied.

Ft. Stockton Air Port:

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.