When Dreams Come True - Cover

When Dreams Come True

Copyright© 2006 by Celtic Cowboy

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Four unrelated girls physically and emotionally scared discover that together they are a family and everything is fine until their foster mother's illness causes them to be split up. Forced to run away in order to stay together four girls long time members of the foster care system start off on an adventure. Would they find what they were looking for before someone finds them?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence  

Today was the first day of school. As far as Don and the girls were concerned it would be a welcome change. They had spent almost every daylight hour on the back of a horse or mule. One of the ranches was simply no place for a horse. The sheep and goats loved the steep hills and had the trails to prove it. It had taken five long hard days to gather all of the livestock and another to work them. "Quit that!" Amber chastised Don for pulling at the pressure bandages. He still had to wear them for the burns he had received rescuing Ann, her sisters and her aunt.

"They're driving me crazy."

Amber pulled Don into a hug and kissed him, "I know sweetie but if you don't wear them the scars will be a lot worse. Where's your cream that the doctor gave you?"

Don smiled his little boy 'oh shit' grin, "In the bathroom. Guess I ought to take it with me huh?"

Amber just shook her head, "Go get it, you'll need it before the day's out. But hurry! We need to leave early enough to drop off the girls off." Don ran off down the hall.

Don pulled the van into the parking area at the Elementary School. Jack, Beth, and Tammy with Shelley and Jill pulled in beside them. Jack and Don both had hoped to get the girls into the same classes, but the Bogg's girls had not been allowed to go to school. Charles Boggs had seen to that after one of Millie's teachers had turned them in to social services. Millie had taught her two sisters in secret, so basically they were all at the same level.

They went from one class to another getting the little girls sorted out. Amber had given the School Secretary, and now gave each teacher, a list of people who the girls could be released to. It was just a precaution but one that would prove very prudent in the very near future.

After finishing getting the little girls settled the rest of the crew rushed to the High School. Nancy would be the youngest freshman at Fort Stockton high. Her high IQ and driving work ethic could have netted her a diploma two years ago, but her mother always worried that skipping that many grades would hurt her socially. Don wasn't sure what being thirteen and smarter than everyone in school including the teachers was going to do for her.

If Don and the girls had wondered where and what the preacher was up to, rounding the corner by the High School answered any questions. There he was with his little flock which had grown considerably. It was the preacher's two newest members that caught Don and Missy's eyes, because there in the line of protesters, were Missy's Mother and Dad. Don's first thought was to call his Dad, but he figured he was still with the little girls and still out of his truck. He picked up the mic and punched in the phone number for his Uncle Jake.

Don's Aunt Betty answered the phone, "Aunt Betty, I need to speak to Uncle Jake, we've got a problem."

"What have you got Don?"

"That preacher is up here in front of the High School and Missy's Mom and Dad are with him."

The silent pause seemed to last forever, "Sit tight I'll have the troops there in a few minutes."

The connection went dead so Don set the radio back to normal. Don turned to look at Missy and saw that Kiesha had her arm around her. Don reached for Missy's hand, "It'll be all right, in two days I'll be eighteen and two days after that you will be too. Uncle Jake can stall them for four days easy." The street started filling with City cops and Sheriff's Deputies.

A Highway Patrol car pulled up beside the van; Mike Clark got out and walked to Don's window. "Don, I want you to follow me into the student parking lot." Don nodded his answer and waited for Mike to get back in his patrol car. As Mike passed Don pulled in behind him. Don saw that he was talking to someone on his radio and hoped that the rest of the school year was not going to be a circus. At the student parking lot two Sheriff's Deputies were using their cars as a gate. They backed up as Mike and Don approached. Don parked in the nearest spot and he and the girls started getting out. Mike, and a Deputy that Don didn't know, were walking on each side of Don and the girls.

The protesters had left the sidewalk and were headed for Don and the girls. Mike spoke into the mike at his shoulder and a half a dozen police and deputies intercepted the preacher and his mob. They grabbed Missy's parents and cuffed them as they had got close enough to violate the protective order that Missy had against them. That stopped the preacher as he tried to convince the officers that the PO was illegal. One of the policemen told him that he needed to stop interfering or he would be arrested. That sent him scurrying for his car. The last thing Don and the girls saw as they went into the building was Uncle Jake showing up.

Inside the school building Don and the girls were met by the 'Others', they introduced Nancy and Susie to their friends and started down the hall. About half way down the hall, standing side by side, were the Connelly twins, Tasha and Tessa. "Well Don, it looks like you got your harem like you wanted, but isn't that one a bit young," Tasha said as she pointed at Nancy.

Nancy pushed up her glasses, "I'm not one of his wives, I'm his sister in law," she turned and smiled at Don, "but if he was to ask me I'd marry him in a heart beat." Nancy's wink was magnified by her thick glasses.

Don put his arm around Nancy's shoulder and squeezed gently to let her know she was special. Tessa smiled at Nancy, "Yeah, I guess we blew it. Congratulations to all of you. You're a nice guy Don, you deserve to be happy. Would you guys mind if we joined you at lunch?"

Don turned and got nods from all the girls, "We have first lunch do you?" The twins nodded as one so Don confirmed the plans, "Then we'll see both of you for lunch." The twins turned and started down the hall. The group walked down the hallway until they came to the computer lab. Don walked into the room with Nancy and introduced her to the teacher. Since the class was sophomore level programming the teacher expressed doubts that Nancy could do the work. Don laughed, "If I could pass your class then I know Nancy can, she's two or three times better than I am."

Nancy smiled at Don's compliment, "I'll be fine. I'll meet you guys at lunch." Nancy hugged Don and went to one of the computers and sat down.

Don walked back out to the waiting girls and they walked Susie to her first class. The first bell rang so the 'Others' said their goodbyes and headed to their first class. Don and the girls walked down the hall to their classroom. The school year that Don had dreaded had started.

Houston Texas The prison facility's ambulance had broken down. That breakdown had cost Jeff Nagel five thousand dollars. Now he was riding in a private ambulance on his way to County Hospital. If the other twenty thousand dollars that his lawyer had spent had bought the right people, he would soon be free.

He had no idea of the 'how' so, when the ambulance was jarred hard by a garbage truck hitting the driver's side door, he was as surprised as the rest of the occupants. There was a knock on the back door and the guard warily opened it. The driver of the garbage truck asked if everyone was all right. While the guard was responding to him the EMT Tasered him in the butt then gave him a large dose of sedative while he was incapacitated.

Nagel was handed a set of coveralls after the EMT had removed his handcuffs. The guard was quickly stripped and the cuffs put on him. Nagel couldn't believe that they weren't whisking him away; instead he was told to go sit in the Garbage truck and wait. The Houston Police and Fire department showed up with their ambulance. The EMT, now in the guard's uniform, helped the Fire Dept. EMT's transfer the unconscious guard, now strapped on the gurney, to their ambulance and rushed them to the hospital.

The driver of the private ambulance was ticketed and the garbage truck crew sent on their way. Nagel was free, it would be over three hours before the alarm would be raised on his escape. By then he was already on his way to West Texas, hell bent on getting even.

Ft. Stockton Texas...

By lunch word of Don Phillips and his six ladies all wearing wedding rings was all over school. And not everyone was embracing the news about his multiple wives. Principal Edwards stopped Don and the girls as they walked to the lunch room and enquired, "Is it true?"

Don smiled, "Is what true?"

"Have you married these girls?"

Don's face turned serious, "Yes Sir, I have. Maybe not by Texas law, but I consider each and every one my wife."

It seemed to take forever, but finally the Principal's face cracked into a smile and he stuck his hand out, "Congratulations, do you want to introduce me to your wives?"

Don met his smile and introduced the girls to him. Their conversation was interrupted by the tear filled face of Nancy. Ann rushed to her little sister as Don explained to the Principal who the young girl was.

Ann turned to Don and Mr. Edwards, "Her math teacher looked at her records and said to her, in his words, 'you're quite the freak aren't you' then everyone in the class started calling her a 'freak'. Then all through class he would call on her to answer but instead of her name he called her 'freak'. Please tell me this man is about to be fired."

The Principal's face reflected the anger he was feeling, "He has no idea how bad he has stepped in it." He touched Nancy on the shoulder. She looked up to him with her tear stained eyes and pushed her glasses up her tear slicked nose, "Nancy, you are most certainly not a freak. You are a very pretty, very smart young lady. You just run along to lunch and I'll take care of everything." The Principal quietly called Don to his side, "I'll call your Dad and Nancy's aunt. I may call you out of class when I find out what the Superintendent wants to do."

In the lunch room the Connelly twins had gathered the 'Others' and staked out a group of tables. Susie was waiting for Don and the girls by the door. Ann had to explain Nancy's tear reddened eyes as they headed to get in line to get their meals.

When Don and the girls got to the chairs that the twins had saved he explained to the group why they were late. He had barely finished when two boys came by smirking and calling out, "How's the food taste, Freak?"

Don shook his head to the group, "Don't respond to them. They'll get theirs before the day is out," he replied. Their meal was marred by four other members of

Nancy's class coming by to call her a 'Freak'. Don wrote down the names of the six individuals along with what they had said. He had the table group sign their names as witnesses.

The group was almost finished with their lunch when the Principal walked up to the table. "I'd like to escort Nancy to her next class. In fact I'll be escorting her to all her classes this afternoon." Turning to address Don, "Your Dad will be here with her Aunt after school. So if you need to make plans do so."

"Thank you Sir," Don said then handed the Principal the paper with the names of the students and comments they had made, "It's more than just the teacher."

The Principal sighed in disgust as the bell indicating the end of first lunch rang. "Nancy are you ready?"

Nancy hugged Ann and Susie and then went to Don. After whispering something to him she kissed him on the cheek. Turning to the Principal, "I'm ready Sir." They left and headed to Nancy's next class. Once there the Principal went to the teacher and explained what had happened and asked that anyone addressing Nancy by anything other than her name should be reported to him. It was the beginning of a long afternoon for Nancy.

Don and Amber made arrangements to pick up the little girls and then meet back at the High School. For Don and the girls the afternoon went pretty much as first days normally go. As soon as Amber heard the last bell she headed for the van and on to the Elementary School building. There she found a harried teacher and Principal trying to hold off the Preacher and a group of his followers. Amber pulled out her cell phone but, rather than call Don, or Jack, she called Mike Clark.

Mike had expected trouble but he had expected it at the High School. Amber's call had him fighting after-school traffic so much that he turned on his lights and was using his siren to move people out of the way.

After calling Mike, Amber headed to the classroom where Millie, Hanna, and Nicky were being protected by the teacher and Principal. When the Preacher saw Amber and heard the siren he turned and headed for the nearest exit leaving his supporters behind. His behaviour perplexed his supporters but it started the spark of an idea with Amber.

Mike came strolling down the hall, "If you people don't have children here you'd best be getting out of the building and off of school property. Now!" None of the Preacher's supporters waited for any other instructions. They headed to the same exit the Preacher had taken and left the building, with Mike following them long enough to see them off school property.

When Mike returned to the classroom Amber was explaining to the new teacher how Millie, Hanna, and Nicky had six mommies and only one daddy. "Are you Mormons?" the young teacher asked.

Amber turned to Mike who smiled and nodded his head, "Actually we're Pagans." A huge smile came on the face of the young teacher, then she looked around the room quickly, "My mother and stepfather are both Wiccan and that's how I was raised, but I was afraid to even ask if there was any Covens or Circles here." Millie touched Amber's hand, "Momma Amber, I think Miss Parker needs to come have supper with us tonight."

"That's a great idea Millie. Please come have supper with us, I'm not sure what we're having, but there's always plenty of it."

"If you sure it won't be too much trouble I would love to join with you, but I don't know where you live."

"Why don't you follow us home and the girls can show you around? Have they told you about where they live?"

"Yes, the Hobbit Hole, I'm dying to see it. I just need to close up my classroom and then I'll be ready to go."

"Why don't you meet us at the High School? We need to pick up the rest of our crew." Amber and the five little girls got in the van and headed back to the High School to pick up the others. Amber was going to explain about the teacher, but it was fast forgotten when everyone rushed to get in the van. When she saw Janice Parker pull up beside the van, Amber motioned for her to follow, and the two vehicles were soon headed out to the Phillips Ranch.

Don noticed the small SUV turn off of the main highway and onto the Farm to Market road, but didn't say anything until it turned off the Farm to Market road on to the ranch road, "There's a small SUV following us, hand me the radio so I can call for some help."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.