Oracle II: A Woman's touch - Cover

Oracle II: A Woman's touch

by Nightman37

Copyright© 2006 by Nightman37

Erotica Sex Story: Barbara receives a visit from an old friend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fan Fiction   Superhero   .

Oracle II: A Woman's touch

In our previous installment, "A New Life for Batgirl" you saw the world of Barbara Gordon and her journey to becoming Oracle after her run in with the Joker and finding true love in the arms of Dick Grayson AKA Nightwing. Here is the next chapter in that story.

She never tired of the view of Gotham Harbor. Barbara Gordon would sit by the window and watch the ships come and go and wait for the return of her lover, Nightwing. She had settled into her routine as Oracle. She now had access to virtually any database in the world as well as the files of the Justice League. So that she was not stuck in her hidden command center day and night, she accessed her computers through her laptop and only worked on major projects in the secret room in her and Dick's apartment. This particular night, she was feeling very horny and frisky, Nightwing had been gone on a stakeout with Batman for the past two days. Letting her mind wander she punched up the web address for the Manor an adult voyeur site. Entering in her pass code the cameras activated. She looked as a very good-looking blonde woman made love to a red headed woman. Barbara's breathing became rushed and she opened her robe and began to play with her wet pussy. She thrust her fingers in and out and began to moan loudly. Her motion became wilder and wilder and finally was rewarded by a drenching rush of her juices. Barbara fell out of her chair as her orgasm hit. She lay on the floor panting and panting until her normal breathing returned. She heard some clapping. Barbara looked around the room and grabbed her robe in an attempt to cover her body. Finally looking upward she saw Supergirl floating in the air. Babs screamed out in joy, " Kara what are you doing here?"

Supergirl floated down and gently lifted Barbara up off the floor and put her back in her wheel chair. Kara bent down and gave Barbara a kiss on the cheek. "I wanted to see how my favorite girl was doing" Kara replied. The two sat and shared some tea and gossip. Then Kara got a look in her eye and said" I enjoyed your little show there." Babs blushed and mumbled an apology saying how much she missed Dick. The two girls sat and giggled.

Kara's hand rested on Bab's leg. She may not be able to walk but she still felt everything. She reached up and began to caress Kara's chin. She then pulled the young woman closer and began to kiss her. The kisses grew more passionate and Kara took charge by lifting Bab's up and carrying her to the bedroom. Gently laying her on the bed, Barbara slipped out of her robe and lay before Supergirl in her panties. Kara's eyes took in everything. The long red hair that she longed to run her fingers though. The firmness of her body, sent chills through Kara's. The blonde woman stood at the side of Barbara's bed and began to remove her uniform. Babs gasped when she dropped her skirt to show no panties. Kara climbed into bed with Barbara and proceeded to suck her tits. The sensations were overpowering for Barbara. She thrashed about on the bed as the waves of her orgasm washed over her. Kara then lay down on the bed and made a clicking sound with her tongue.

"Snack time baby," she said in a giggle. Babs leaned forward and began to suck on the maid of steel's clit. Kara began to moan and moan. She placed her hands in Babs red hair and urged her to lick faster. Babs was only too willing to comply. Their lovemaking became more and more intense. First Babs would pleasure Kara and then Kara would do the same.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.