Breeding Season At The Rocking R Ranch (Version Alpha) - Cover

Breeding Season At The Rocking R Ranch (Version Alpha)

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Diedre is trying to keep the ranch going while her husband is gone, and that means breeding the horses. She enlists her sister, nephew and son to help. For a bunch of amateurs they are amazingly successful.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Caution  

As soon as Chance and Dee got off the bed, Cathy and Bobby crawled on. Cathy’s cries of pleasure as her son pounded her pussy were so erotic that Chance’s cock revived.

That was okay, though. Dee had wanted to finish him with her mouth the first time. And now she could take her time to taste her son.

They got a lot done, all things considered. The boys, young though they were, were about tapped out after the third time the women got the sperm out of their balls, whether it was with a sucking pussy, or a sucking mouth. When the final set of horses for the day was done and put away, they all trudged back up to the house carrying their clothing. Both women’s inner thighs were runny with sperm clear to their knees, and both boy’s pricks were limp and hanging.

“I really meant to put my diaphragm in this morning,” said Cathy, not sounding particularly sorry that she’d forgotten.

“When was your last period?” asked her sister.

“A week ago Wednesday” sighed Cathy. “I should be as fertile as a turtle tomorrow or the next day.”

“You’re kidding,” said Chance, coming up from behind.

“I am not kidding,” said his aunt. “Why do you think we were trying to avoid ... you know,” she said.

“Mom?” asked Chance.

“Hmmm?” said his mother. She had been figuring in her head.

“When was your last period Mom?” asked her son.

“I probably ovulated yesterday or the day before,” she said.

“You’re kidding!” he said again.

His mother turned around, her naked body glowing in the fading sunlight. “You’re probably already a Daddy Chance,” she said.

“But ... but ... but this is crazy!“ said Chance heatedly. “If I’d have known that I’d have ... I’d have ... I...”

“You’d have what?” asked his mother.

“My dick is trying to get hard,” said Chance, looking down at his well-used tool. “I cannot believe that the idea that I knocked up my own mother is making me hard.” He flipped his cock with one finger. “Well it would be making me hard, except that I don’t think I’ll get hard for a week after today.

“Thank you dear,” said his mother. She blew him a kiss and turned to keep walking to the house.

Bobby had been silent. “So what exactly does that mean Mom?” he asked Cathy.

She turned her head. “It means, handsome son of mine, that if I’m not already pregnant, I will be in two or three days if we keep doing what we did today.”

“Oh,” he said. “Do you want me to stop?”

She stopped and turned. Then she put her arms around him and kissed him soundly. “Not particularly,” she said after the kiss. “I think you’d make a wonderful father.”

“You’d do that for me?” he asked, his eyes wide.

“The idea doesn’t bother me nearly as much as it should.” She grinned.

“What about Dad?” he asked.

“If he was here, instead of there, it would be him knocking me up,” she said simply. “But he’s not here, where he should be.” She used women’s logic, which simply disregarded the fact that he was needed in his business too.

They were eating supper when Dee approached what they’d probably all been thinking about.

“I suppose that one of us should sleep in my room, and the other in Chance’s room,” she said casually, as if she was talking about which jeans to wear the next day. She had on one of her husband’s shirts, with nothing on under it.

Kathy nodded. “I believe that would probably be more satisfactory than the present sleeping arrangements.” She had put on a T shirt, also with nothing under it.

Chance looked at Bobby and he smiled.

What led to what, for the next three decades, would be known among the four as “the accident” was that Chance automatically thought that his mother would stay in her room, and that Cathy would come to sleep with Bobby in Chance’s room. The problem was that Dee had been thinking about that and had a yen to get bedded by her son in his bed. So, when it was time for bed and the two women were undressing for the night’s ... exercises ... Dee told Cathy to stay there and that she’d send Bobby to Dee’s bedroom when she got there.

Cathy decided to wait for Bobby in the moonlight. She thought that would be more romantic, because her pale body would show up well in the lunar light streaming through the window. True, her face would be in the shadows, but that was no problem.

And, as Chance walked up the dark hallway, he passed who he thought was his aunt on her way to his room to sleep with Bobby.

When he walked into his mother’s dark bedroom and saw her white body spread on the bed for him, his body proved that he could get hard at least four times a day. He was suddenly horny as hell, and leapt on the bed. In less time than it takes to write about it, he had his cock notched in what he thought was his mother’s pussy mouth and bored in.

Like he had the first time earlier that day, Chance didn’t try to control himself. He figured he’d be able to get it up again, as hard as he was now. So he started pounding his ‘mother’ almost viciously, bouncing her off the bed. It wasn’t until he leaned down to sample a nipple that he realized something was wrong. The breasts he was suckling at were too big to be his mother’s.

As for Cathy, she recognized this wasn’t her son as soon as he was hunched over her with the tip of his dick between her vulva. He was too big to be her son. She took a breath to say something and was then skewered with Chance’s thick cock. The air rushed out of her and by the time she got another breath in he was pounding her so hard all she could do was hang on to his shoulders. His was only the third penis she’d ever had in her. Rudy was small by comparison to Bobby. Bobby was small compared to Chance, who she thought this had to be. And Chance was longer too. The tip of his cock dug into her cervix hard, almost painfully. This caused her to make very loud sounds of intense passion, crying out into the dark as she was royally fucked. Then, just as she was fully grasping the idea that this was Chance and not Bobby, he groaned and packed her womb full of nephew nectar. She felt the heat of it as he groaned and suddenly welcomed that too. It flashed through her mind that she was a slut, but she just accepted that fact too.

Chance collapsed on top of the woman he now knew had to be his Aunt Cathy. Her hands were running up and down his back and there came a whisper in his ear. “Don’t you even take the time to find out who you’re fucking before you fuck her?”

He moaned. “Ohhh Aunt Cathy I thought you were my mom.” He started to get up.

Cathy hugged him. “You’re not going anywhere buster. It’s my turn now. Roll over. I’m getting on top.” As she settled down on Chance’s still mostly hard prick and began rocking toward her own orgasm, she said “I wonder what’s happening in your room?”

What was happening in Chance’s room was similar to what had just happened in Dee’s room, though it got there by a different route.

When Dee walked in and Bobby turned around, already hard, expecting to see his mother, she stopped.

“Where’s Chance?” she asked.

Bobby looked at his naked aunt. She was so different than his mother, so much slimmer and athletic looking. She had a hard body. “He just went to your room,” he said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.