Breeding Season At The Rocking R Ranch (Version Alpha) - Cover

Breeding Season At The Rocking R Ranch (Version Alpha)

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Diedre is trying to keep the ranch going while her husband is gone, and that means breeding the horses. She enlists her sister, nephew and son to help. For a bunch of amateurs they are amazingly successful.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Caution  

Lunch was quiet. Cathy had put on a button up blouse, aware suddenly of how much cleavage her halter tops showed. Bobby was dressed in fresh clothes too. Cathy had difficulty deciding whether to look at her son ... or not look at him.

Bobby, completely convinced that the best thing in his whole life had just happened to him, had no problem looking at his mother.

As a result Cathy’s eyes darted all over, meeting Bobby’s frequently, and then glancing away like a racquetball off a wall. Emotions were still raging inside of her. She had never even contemplated having sexual feelings for her son before. It just wasn’t something she ever thought about. And what had happened seemed like some crazy dream where she left her body and it did things all by itself. But she knew it had been real. Her orgasm ... the whole affair ... had been so powerful that she couldn’t put it out of her mind. She hadn’t cum like that with Rudy in years. Already her pussy itched for another round of that loving. She tried her best to submerge it and act normal.

But Dee knew her sister, and those glances, and Cathy’s general behavior, told Dee that something had happened between the two of them. She didn’t know what it was, but curiosity about it niggled at her.

“So how did the breeding go?” she asked.

Cathy said “Fine” at the same time Bobby said “Really good.”

“So that last pair ... they got bred?”

“No,” said Cathy, looking away. “I prepped him too much and he...”

“Went off like a fire hose,” Bobby finished.

“Believe it or not, I’ve been there,” said Dee. “Ready to do more after lunch?”

The reaction in Cathy was astonishing to her sister.

No!“ Cathy looked startled that she had spoken so quickly and so loudly. “I mean ... all that bending over. My back is complaining. I’m not sure I can do much this afternoon.”

“Oh.” said Dee, looking at Bobby, who was staring at his mother like she had grown another head. This was the first Dee had heard of a bad back in the family too. Then she thought about what had to have happened for the horse to spurt while Cathy was still underneath it. If it had gone on long enough to effect the stallion ... it had to have affected Cathy. Dee knew what handling those hard cocks did to a woman, and she assumed Cathy needed a break.

“Okay, after lunch, why don’t you do some baking, and Bobby and I will finish today’s schedule.” Dee looked at them both.

Now Cathy looked guilty. But her only response was, “Okay. Yes. That’s a good idea. I’m sure I’ll be okay by tomorrow.”

Bobby just ate. He was awfully hungry.

When they got to the barn Dee went through two pairs of horses with little more than some increase to her breathing rate, and some pinkness around her neck. Then she brought out a beautiful gray Arabian mare and told Bobby to go get a stallion named Bruiser.

Bobby came leading Bruiser and got him set up next to his aunt.

“I love this stud,” said his aunt. “I love to ride him. He’s a sweetie. Hold him tight,” said Dee as Bruiser smelled the female horse and tried to prance. Then she sat down and prepped Bruiser. When she got up her face was red and she said, “Okay” a little breathlessly. “Let him go.”

Bruiser knew exactly what to do, and Daisy was more than ready to let him. His front hooves landed lightly on her back and he hopped forward on his hind legs.

Dee made a sound in her throat as two feet of rock solid horse penis slid endlessly into wet sounding horse vagina. Once it was all the way in Bruiser humped four times, tensed and then fell backwards. His penis hung down, almost to the ground.

Bobby turned to look at Dee. One hand was over her right breast, squeezing. Her mouth was open and her eyes were bright. That she was excited was obvious. She glanced at him and didn’t even bother to move her hand. She imagined that Cathy had been the same way that morning, and that Bobby knew it. It had probably caused some discomfort between them.

Dee said, “Let’s get another pair.” She turned to Bobby. “This has an effect on a woman Bobby. At least it does on me, and I suspect it affected your mother too. I know it’s strange for you to see that, but we have to get these mares mated.”

Bobby didn’t know quite what to say. “I know. I guess we’ll just have to ... you know ... just do it.” He didn’t catch the double entendre ... but Dee did.

She took a deep breath, which didn’t do Bobby any good as her breasts filled her blouse out nicely. “Okay, we can do this. I know we can. I don’t suppose you could sterilize the studs this afternoon?” She looked at her tall nephew.

Bobby shook his head. “No way Aunt Dee.” He felt bad that he couldn’t bring himself to stroke a horses cock for his aunt. “But I’ll try to talk to you and keep your mind off of what you’re doing, okay?”

She nodded tersely and told him to go get the next stallion.

This time, when Dee washed the long hard cock in her hands, Bobby talked to her like he was teaching her how to do it. He told her just how long to wash it, and then to put the rag back in the bucket. He told her to let go and he led the stud to the mare. The stallion mounted the mare and filled her with his cock, inseminating her and falling back down. Dee was panting again as she led the mare to her stall.

The next time Bobby had to pull Dee off the stallion’s cock when she didn’t respond to his repeated suggestion that she was done. The only way he could get her away from the horse was to reach through her armpits and pull her back. There was just no way he could do that without ending up with his hands full of her breasts. She stumbled to her feet and pressed back against him, grinding her butt into his hardon. The stallion found his way to the mare and bred her. Bobby held his aunt, his hands still cupping her breasts as they watched the mare get bred. Both pretended they didn’t notice his hands on her aching tits.

The next time Bobby barely got Dee off the horse’s two foot cock before it exploded. Again he had to pull her off and again, he cupped her full braless tits to do it. She turned in his arms and her eyes were wild again.

“I have to ... do something,” she panted. Her hands went to his shirt buttons. “I need ... I want to ... I know it’s wrong, but I have to. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” he huffed. He needed her too. His fingers went to her blouse and, together they undressed each other.

“Do you know what I want you to do?” she whispered.

“Yes.” He was a man of few words. This horse breeding was something he was suddenly thinking of going into as a life’s vocation.

There was a stall nearby that was full of hay bales and Dee took him there, wearing only her jeans and boots. She spread out a tarp on the loose hay that was on the floor. Dee bent over to remove her boots and skin her jeans down, taking her panties with them. When she turned around, Bobby was already naked. She was treated to the same anti-aircraft gun his mother had seen that morning. It had been fully reloaded and was primed for trouble. She, too, knew a man-sized prick when she saw one, and her pussy salivated, dripping as she went to him and put her arms around his neck for a kiss.

It wasn’t until she had lain down and spread her legs, and Bobby was on his knees between them, his cock touching her sex, that Dee realized he was acting too normally for this situation. In a flash of intuition, as she grasped his thick stalk, she turned her hazel eyes to his and said, “You did this to your mother this morning ... didn’t you?”

Bobby, feeling his cock where he desperately wanted it to be, shoved forward, impaling his aunt in one swift lunge.

“Yes!” he grunted.

Dee cried out at the ecstasy of being filled roughly, his weight pinning her to the tarp, making her helpless to resist, even thought she had no thought to do that at all. He stopped, deep inside her and her pussy clenched on him as thrills shot through her body.

“But she can’t know that you know,” he panted.

Dee thrust her pussy up at her nephew. “It was in the shower ... wasn’t it?”

Bobby withdrew and then slid back in. “Yeah. She kind of lost it. She’s embarrassed about it.”

Dee could already feel her orgasm rushing toward her. “I know how she feels” she groaned. But I need this Bobby. You don’t hate me do you?”

He leaned down and kissed her soft lips. “I love my mother. And I love you too,” he said simply.

Then, as if he had been doing it for years, Bobby started rodding his aunt’s appreciative pussy out. He pounded her into the hay and she grunted, her breath exhaling each time he slammed in. Her legs spread wide, and then her heels came back in to her buttocks so she could try to shove her pussy up onto his prick. Then they sprang apart again as she reveled in the feeling of being thoroughly fucked by a nice stiff prong.

“You mustn’t cum in me Bobby,” his aunt suddenly said.

Bobby leaned down to one of her tight perky tits and sucked in a nipple. She swooned with pleasure as the hot streaks shot from her nipple to her pussy.

“Why not?” he asked panting. “I came in my mom.”

Dee, who knew her sister’s birth control habits, and knew there was no way she had been wearing her diaphragm that morning, felt the thrill of the taboo flow into her pussy. Cathy had let this man’s big prick spurt sperm in her belly!

“I could get pregnant!” she panted. “So could your mom.” Her pussy shoved up at him as she felt her orgasm arrive. She whined. “Oh Bobby I’m there baby ... don’t stop ... please don’t stop.”

Her pussy started milking his bone as she came. Her legs came up around his back and she strained to shove her pussy as far up on his stiff cock as she could.

“I’m gonna...” warned Bobby.

But Dee was too far into her own fabulous pleasure. Her brain knew his cock was swelling. She heard his warning and felt him trying to pull out of her. But her legs wouldn’t let him go, and her lust craved feeling what her sister had felt that morning.

As Bobby groaned and his prick began spraying his aunt full of potent sperm, she screamed his name and her fingernails raked bloody lines across his buttocks. She knew she had probably ovulated the day before yesterday, and that her egg was, if not already in her womb, close to it. She knew that if his sperm got into her womb there would be millions of chances for her to be impregnated. The result was that her legs flopped wide open, opening herself as much as she could. If he pulled out, that was the best thing.

But he didn’t pull out. He would have before that first strong stream of his cum rocketed into his beautiful aunt. But after that his subconscious intent was to breed his fantasy woman, like he had in his dreams, while he was beating off all those years. He bored in and fired spurt after spurt of his hot cum right into her cervical opening.

Dee’s mood was like quicksilver, and slithered back the other way, to the side of herself that wailed with happiness as she was flooded with his cum. She reached for his face, kissing him over and over. “Thank you ... thank you ... thank you,” she said between kisses. She couldn’t believe she was saying it.

Ten minutes later Dee rolled her head to look at her young lover. He was staring right back at her, one arm under his head. His lovely penis was lying limply on his pubic hair.

“I can’t believe we did that,” she said. “Are you okay?” She sounded like she was worried she might have warped him somehow.

“I’ve wanted to do that ever since you walked in on me in the bathroom,” he said.

“I believe it was the other way around wasn’t it? Didn’t you walk in on me?” She smiled, and then frowned. “You know you might have gotten me pregnant ... cumming inside me like that.”

“How would you feel about it if I did?” he asked. This conversation was so outside his realm of experience that he didn’t approach it with his usual teenage angst.

“I don’t know,” she said softly. “Part of me would be horrified.” Her eyes locked with his. “And part of me will be sad if you didn’t.”

“There’s always tomorrow” he said. He meant it as a joke, but her eyes widened.

“I think maybe Chance and I should work together tomorrow,” she said, sitting up. She saw him staring at her bare breasts. She also saw the rejection he felt, in his eyes. To lessen the sting she added. “I’d be too tempted to let you try again.”

“There’s always right now,” he said, grinning.

Her eyes shot to his cock. It was moving, thickening. Young men were so virile. She felt the warning tingle in her pussy that told her to get while the getting was good. “Come on stud,” she said standing up. “You’ve probably done more than enough damage today.” She looked at him out of the sides of her eyes as she pulled him up. “You know your mother isn’t on the pill either.”

That got him. His jaw dropped. To tease him she said “What are you going to do if you knocked us both up?”

He started to sputter and she could actually see his heart beating as the skin of his chest moved.

“Hey” she said. “Don’t worry about it. You probably didn’t get either of us pregnant. Come on. Let’s get dressed and go up to the house for supper.”

But she wasn’t nearly as sanguine as she pretended to be.

Supper was much more relaxed than lunch had been. Of the three of them, only Cathy didn’t know everything that had happened. That didn’t last long.

“How’d it go this afternoon?” she asked as she put bowls of food on the table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.