Signs - Cover

Signs

by Rachel Gumm

Copyright© 2006 by Rachel Gumm

Erotica Sex Story: Samantha gets just the birthday present she wanted from her new friend Eric.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

© 2006 Rachel Gumm. You may freely distribute this story digitally, but only in full, crediting me as the author. I welcome feedback.


Samantha read the glitter covered label attached to the box. It simply read "I hope you're pleasantly surprised." She'd saved the present from her new friend Eric for last. They'd only met a few weeks ago and it wasn't yet clear which direction their relationship was heading in. Probably just friendship, but there was something about the way he looked at her... she could have sworn that once or twice his eyes had betrayed a desire for her, but it was unlikely to lead anywhere.

Whenever she hinted at her sexuality - the restraints and gags that really turned her on, or how being ordered around in bed aroused her so much - he seemed to be adverse to the idea of trying any of these things. He said he didn't want to hurt her. While the sentiment was very sweet, his misconceptions about what she enjoyed were also frustrating. She had tried to explain that it wasn't a form of abuse, but she got the impression that he didn't see the distinction. Still, they liked each other and they had a lot of other things in common, so they would at least remain friends.

Samantha tore off the wrapping paper and pulled out the box's contents. When she saw what her present was, her jaw dropped. In her hands was an exquisite head harness. The gag was a very short tube, or a very thick ring, depending on how you looked at it. Either way, it was clearly designed to prise the wearer's mouth open. A web of thick rubber straps ensured that the gag would be held in place, and it even came with mini padlocks and keys.

Clearly, Eric must be giving her a sign. She thought about what she'd say to him when they next got together; how this would change their relationship. She felt the uncontrollable urge to hug someone in celebration, to share her joy, but there was no one there to hug. She was alone in her apartment, and on her birthday, no less. Not that it was the end of the world. After all, it gave her the opportunity to try her present out. Just to see how well it fit.


After fumbling around with the harness for a short while, Samantha had finally managed to get it on properly, fastening the straps as tightly as she could manage. She looked at herself in her full length mirror. One of the padlocks was dangling down from the strap wrapped around the bottom of her chin, but the rest were at the back of her head, out of sight. Her hair looked a mess, sticking out in all directions from under the straps, so she tied it into pigtails. Much better.

Looking at her reflection, Samantha realised that the head harness didn't go too well with the sweater and jeans she'd worn to work, so she tried on a few other outfits. In the end she settled for a pleated skirt worn over a garter belt and stockings, with heeled shoes. She completed the outfit with a collar and leash she'd bought many years beforehand.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.