Born To Be Evil - Cover

Born To Be Evil

Copyright© 2006 by dirty oedipus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story of how me and my sister inherited our father's gang and his enemies!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Violence  

We stayed down there in the cottage for the whole of the month and we had the time of our lives, I phoned mum that afternoon after we'd made love in the garden, she cried a little bit as she wished us both a happy birthday and she confirmed that we both had half a million pounds to come from dad's trust fund.

Sherry had been right about the nude beach, we spent most afternoons there and ended up with deep tans although my back was a lot browner than my front because I had to hide my almost permanent erection!

She loved it there and loved being naked too, she was a natural show off and usually lay with her legs apart showing off her mouth watering little slit.

Most evenings we went from the beach to the pub where we became friendly with Jasmine, the landlady's lovely daughter.

Like Sherry she was outgoing and cheerful with a ready wit and a body to die for, she always greeted us with an unforced smile and often sat chatting to us between customers, we learned that her father had run off with a barmaid young enough to be his daughter, so she had dropped out of college to help her mum run the place.

We told her that we enjoyed the nude beach and her eyes flickered with interest,

"I can show you a much better place" she whispered, "It's for adults only if you know what I mean"

We didn't, but we found out the following day which she had off from the bar, she arrived at the cottage wearing a yellow micro skirt which just about covered her wondrous bottom and a pastel pink tee shirt which showed almost all of her breasts,

She giggled when Sherry said that she made her feel dowdy and commented that Sherry was easily the most beautiful girl in the entire town.

As we followed her instructions up the coast to her beach I wondered if she would be prepared to strip naked in front of us and I hoped against hope that my prick stayed under control.

I needn't have worried about the former, as soon as we parked and walked the few yards to the quiet little cove, she stripped off her tee shirt and by the time we'd found a spot to sun bathe, she was down to a minuscule white thong!

Sherry was laughing fit to bust but followed her example and together they stripped naked and ran hand in hand down to the ocean.

I wasn't too sure whether or not to join them, so I was pleased when my mobile rang and I saw Larry's name on the display,

"What's up mate?"

"Nothing" he laughed, "Just keeping you informed mate, we'll be starting building any day now, Freddie and Eddie have okayed the site and released money for me to start, are you ok with that?"

"Yeah" I told him, "I really want this one to work"

"So do I mate" he said, we made more small talk foe a while and as soon as he rang off, it rang again, Freddie with his daily update.

While I listened I became aware of a young couple further up the beach, at first I thought they were just kissing, but then I realized she was kneeling over him and her backside was undulating with every thrust of his prick up into her cunt.

The girls walked past them on their way back to where I sat and the woman said something and laughed!

"They're, well they're doing it!" I said as they sat down beside me,

Jasmine giggled and lay on her stomach looking up at me from under her eyes,

"They're screwing Tony, it's why this is an adults only beach"

Sherry lay down beside her and reached for a bottle of sun shield, passing it to me, she asked if I could oil them both up,

"Yeah no probs" I laughed and then my prick jerked as they looked at each other and moved their heads very slightly so that their lips were only millimeters apart, they jumped and laughed as I squirted oil over two smooth, naked backs and used one hand on each.

They both moaned softly and their lips touched, two tongues flickered out briefly, then their mouths locked together in a cock stirring girly kiss!

Thankfully, my phone rang again, this time it was Barry and he sounded excited,

"We picked Kenning up this morning and he's singing like a fucking bird Tony"

"Good news mate, I owe you and your dad one"

"No you don't Tony, dad still thinks you had something to do with Barrett's disappearance"

"Barrett, who's Barrett?" I laughed, "What about the phone tap?"

"He's admitted it mate and he's already admitted to putting the bug on your car"

Beside me, the girls were going strong, Sherry was on her side now and from behind her I could see Jasmine's hand between her legs, I looked up into what I could see of Jasmine's face and she winked at me whilst still exploring my sister's mouth with her own.

I became aware that he was still talking and tried to ignore the promise of Jasmine's wink,

"Sorry mate, what did you say?"

"I said that dad wants to go down there for a word with you, he won't tell me why"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.