Born To Be Evil - Cover

Born To Be Evil

Copyright© 2006 by dirty oedipus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The story of how me and my sister inherited our father's gang and his enemies!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Violence  

"This is fucking madness, it's all out fucking war"

We were in my office above the club, all of us and we were all a bit shell shocked, Sherry and I had been saved from the blast because we'd opened the garage doors and stepped back behind them to let George drive the car out, we'd only been stunned but poor little Kerry and her dad had been blown to bits in the explosion!

"Well it ain't none of my lads Tony" Larry said softly, "I'd put me fucking life on it mate"

"If it is, Larry" Sherry put in, "You WILL put your life on it, believe me you will?"

The police had kept us all night for statements, they were sure we knew something, so I was grateful when Mr. Kenning arrived in the morning and took over.

He asked us the same fucking questions but paled and shrank a bit when I told him that I wanted whoever had done it,

"You'll fucking find them mate" I shouted, "Or the golden goose will be on fucking strike, this is getting fucking personal"

It was Dean who calmed things down when we arrived at the office, of all our employees, he was the last one I would have expected to hear good old fashioned common sense from!

"Have you ever thought boss, that it might be an outside mob trying to muscle in?"

"Such as who?" but he shook his head and added, "It could even be the old Bill!"

That kind of shut everybody up for a moment while we digested the thought,

"I don't trust Kenning" Sherry said, "And I still reckon he knows something about the phones being tapped"

Leaving it at that, Sherry and me went back to the house to get a few things, we were going down to a little place we had near the south coast, but we hadn't told anybody else.

The house was pretty well covered up for the forensic teams but nobody tried to stop us entering and an hour later we were on the road,

I slept most of the way whilst Sherry drove and bless her, she woke me up as she swung into the parking space of the tiny little cottage on the edge of a lovely little copse and just two hundred yards from a quiet, little used beach.

She was shattered, so I made the bed up and made her get in whilst I went down to the village and spent a fucking fortune at the local shop on food, booze and essentials for a long stay.

Back at the cottage, I made a phone call to an old mate and without consulting Sherry, I arranged to meet him in a town about forty miles away the next morning,

Barry and I had been best mates at school even though he was two years older than me, but whereas I joined dad's firm, Barry joined his dad in the metropolitan police, but if there was anyone I could trust in this whole fucking nightmare, it was Barry!

I'd been thinking about Dean's suggestion that it might be the old Bill and the more I thought about it, the more it made sense.

Sherry came down just as I'd made us a cold salad and we ate it together each of us deep in thought until we pushed our plates aside and I leaned across to kiss her,

"Who is it Tony?" she asked, so I told her what I'd done, she nodded approvingly and reaffirmed her conviction that it was Kenning.

"I know it's him Tony" she said fiercely, "I just fucking know it"

We went down to the local pub after tea and for the first time that day, I began to relax if only slightly, she was wearing a baby blue micro skirt with a matching top under which her breasts jiggled freely as she walked and she smiled with pleasure when I told her I thought she was a walking wet dream.

"Well how about taking this wet dream to bed?" She said softly, "I feel very vulnerable since last night, poor Kerry and George"

I took her to bed and we made love twice before falling asleep in each other's arms and I realized that against all the odds, against all the laws of the civilized world and against the oldest taboo in the world, I was falling in love with my sister!

When we awoke in the morning I told her what I'd done and she nodded in agreement,

"Yes let's hear what he has to say, it's a pity his dad won't be there, from what I hear he's an honest copper and God knows we could do with one or two of them!"

Barry listened and said little until he excused himself and made a call on his mobile phone,

"That was my dad I rang" he explained on his return, "You know his rep Tony and there are a couple of things you should know about Mr. Kenning"

While we waited for his father, Barry told us that Kenning was under suspicion for what though, he wouldn't say!

It took two hours for his dad to reach us, but even though I kept pressing Barry for more information, he wouldn't budge, all he would say was that I was to say he'd told me nothing.

His dad, Arthur didn't like me that much was obvious, but he knew I was head of the family now and spoke to me accordingly.

"First of all Tony" he began, "Give me your assurance that we've not had this conversation"

"You've got it" I said simply and he began,

"Kenning is being investigated not only for accepting bribes, but also for illegal wire taps and murder, his marriage has recently broken up, his wife took him for everything she could get and more besides, so he's grasping now for every penny he can get"

"So, I still don't see the connection?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.