Born To Be Evil - Cover

Born To Be Evil

Copyright© 2006 by dirty oedipus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The story of how me and my sister inherited our father's gang and his enemies!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Violence  

I could hardly believe what he was telling me!

Say that again Frank" I said unbelievingly and beckoned Sherry to listen in on my mobile,

"He walked in with a gun boss, not just any old gun, it was a fucking Thompson Tony, you know, Al Capone and all that, I thought there was only the provo's still used them and he told the postmaster to put all the money in a fucking bag that he shoved over the counter!"

Sherry sucked in her breath as she listened to him describing how he'd put a single round into the ceiling as a threat before flicking the gun onto full automatic and demanding money.

"And what did the postmaster do then?" I asked and looked down at Sherry's beautiful breasts pressed into my chest. We were both getting dressed for a night out at one of our clubs and my prick was stirring at the thought of spending a whole weekend with my sexy sister.

"He put a fucking grand over the counter like you've always said Boss and then called me, but he got the registration of the bike he fucked off on"

"The bike?"

"Yeah" he laughed, "A fucking motor bike"

"Right we'll get Mister fucking Kenning to earn his wedge tomorrow morning, I want him fucking traced and I want it fucking sharpish mate!"

"Righto boss" he said and then added, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine mate" I told him as Sherry's hot mouth engulfed my prick, "Get on it first thing in the morning"

"No need boss" he said, "I already know who it was"

Even Sherry stopped sucking and looked up at me when she heard him say it was Tommy,

"Fucking prat" she muttered and went back to her task.

"Give him to the old Bill mate" I said, it was a rule that none of my boys pulled private jobs, they were all on good money with me and Shez, very good money and the last thing I wanted was for their outside activities to bring the old Bill down on us.

Sherry nuzzled my balls and kissed them lovingly,

"You look fucking great without any hair Tony"

Pushing me back onto the bed, she mounted me quickly and sighed with pleasure as she slid all the way down onto my prick,

""Are you going to top him?"

"Naw, I'll let him do his time in the nick, fucking prat and then I'll boot him out"

"Can't you let me have him?" she said as she started moving up and down,

"I fucking loved it the last time"

I smiled as I recalled how she'd had an orgasm as she'd cut Barrett's ears off and the sex we'd had afterwards had been mind blowing!

"I know you did"

"I'd make him drown choking on my piss"

"Hmm yes" I said softly, "That's a thought"

"The last thing he'd see would be my cunt Tony"

"Too fucking good for the twat Shez, that little pussy is mine"

"Well fucking use it then bruv" she gasped, "Fill it with your fucking spunk"

She looked absolutely gorgeous and drew many envious looks from the girls in the club, Frank, Freddie and Eddie were there too and made sure we got our usual favourite seats near to the raised dance floor where we could both admire the legs of the dancers.

We'd both snorted a couple of lines before leaving so we were high and horny, Sherry had on a thigh length skirt over little pink panties and stockings and she knew exactly how much thigh she was showing as she cavorted on the stage with a couple of the other girls.

Kerry was there too with an older guy I didn't know and she and Sherry just about caused a fucking riot when they danced closely together, kissing and caressing each other teasingly,

The champagne flowed like water as the club filled up with Friday night punters, a couple of times, Freddie and Eddie had to go into action to remove punters who insisted they were being ripped off, which they were of course, but in the end they were still thrown out unceremoniously!

We were both getting quite drunk and even to me, the idea of indulging my sister's little fantasy was becoming more and more attractive, but Kerry was still hanging around having got rid of her date and I wondered just how much Sherry had told her!

The question was answered when they came and sat down again at the table, one of either side of me,

"I'm wearing your sister's knickers Tony" Kerry whispered, her hand resting on my crotch under the table, "And I'm wearing hers bruv" Sherry giggled drunkenly,

"Her cunt's nearly as wet as mine!"

My prick was straining in my trousers under Kerry's hand and she leaned into me pressing her breasts into my arm,

"She told me Tony" she whispered, "I want to be there too, it's made me fucking horny"

She kissed my lips and I tasted Sherry on them and looked at her smiling,

"Looks like you've already started without me"

"Yeah" she giggled, "But we want a prick now, a good hard, long one"

"So where's your date?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.