Born To Be Evil - Cover

Born To Be Evil

Copyright© 2006 by dirty oedipus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of how me and my sister inherited our father's gang and his enemies!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Violence  

"Why would we need you to keep us alive?" I asked softly,

"You may not Tony, but I have word that friends of mister Barrett would like it if you and your sister were, shall we say, removed?"

"What about the phone taps?"

He looked a bit embarrassed and said it had been done without his knowledge,

"It won't happen again" he said, "You have my word on it"

The word of a bent copper wasn't exactly gold plated but it was all I was going to get so I gave him a grand and we left, each one of us deep in thought as we went our separate ways, Sherry was out when I got home so I belled her and put her in the picture.

"Be careful Sherry" I told her, "Watch your back and as soon as I can, I'll get you a minder"

She promised me that she'd be careful, so I went up stairs to lie down for a while, my head was banging and hurting like hell.

It was the heady perfume that woke me, that along with the lips on my neck and the fist enclosing my rigid prick, I lay there smiling for a while until I felt a soft pair of lips sliding over my prick, but there were still a pair of lips kissing my neck!

"Hi Tony" Kerry whispered into my ear as she masturbated me gently into Sherry's mouth, "We were feeling playful"

I felt the hard points of her nipples in my back and I slipped my right hand behind me, she was naked except for stockings and her cunt felt like a swamp.

"That's nice" she sighed as I insinuated a finger into her cleft and felt my sister's tongue on my balls,

"She wants to sit on your face bruv" Sherry giggled and behind me Kerry flicked her tongue into my ear,

"My cunt's fucking soaking Tony" she said softly, "Just how you like it"

"You'd better bring it up here then" I laughed and heard her chuckle as she came up towards me and squatted on my chest, from there she crawled up until my mouth was directly beneath her fragrant gash.

Flicking out my tongue, I licked at her puffy, wet labia while she groaned with pleasure, she was more than wet, she was actually dripping and I showed my pleasure by cupping her buttocks and pushing my tongue right up into her maw.

"Ooh fuck yes" she moaned, "You're nearly as good as your sister"

I heard a giggle from down below and her mouth left my prick, the aroma from Kerry's cunt filled my nostrils as she ground herself down on my face and then I felt Sherry's face against my fingers and realized that she was pleasuring Kerry anally.

The girl let out a squeal of pleasure as I opened her buttocks for my sister's tongue and my own pleasure increased as a little spurt of pee filled my mouth.

Kerry was squealing that she was coming as Sherry positioned herself over my cock and sank back on it, her cunt was every bit as wet as that of her lover and I sensed that she would soon be joining Kerry in an orgasm.

More sweet golden fluid gushed from the girl into my mouth, I swallowed and pushed my tongue right up into her slit, Sherry was gasping too as she bounced up and down on me, I felt her tongue leave the girls' anus and seek out my fingers, she sucked them as she would a penis and this simple yet erotic act sent me over the top.

Jet after jet of thick, creamy cum spurted into her cunt and she too climaxed noisily.

They collapsed together even as I was still jerking and with my prick still inside my sister, they kissed lovingly and tenderly.

"Wow" was all I could manage as I watched their tongues slithering over each other's, snaking between each other's teeth, dueling and licking, it was by far the most erotic sight I'd ever seen so far in my young life!

I went downstairs and fixed myself up a meal from the microwave while they had a bath together and I took it out into the garden to read the paper.

They came down again eventually hand in hand, freshly scrubbed, looking very pleased with themselves and proceeded to lay into the booze while I went up and showered, I took a look at myself in the mirror and decided that scar or no scar, I was going to shave the beard off.

"Yeah, that's much better" Sherry said as she came into my arms and kissed me, "And I love the aftershave too"

Kerry was sitting on the top step of the patio showing a tempting little vee of white between her long suntanned legs and holding what looked like the world's biggest joint, she smiled as I ran a hand up beneath my sister's tee shirt and cupped a breast.

"Just looking at you two together gets me wet" she said huskily and parted her legs for me to watch as she ran a long slim finger over the shape of her slit through her minuscule panties.

"I want to watch you fucking her Tony" Sherry breathed and I felt her nipple hardening under my fingers, "And then I can drink your cum out of her pussy, would you like that?"

"I'd fucking love it Shez, but I thought you'd be jealous"

"No" she giggled, "Anyway we're getting stoned and pissed, who cares?"

Kerry stood up and walked over to join us, I slipped my hands underneath two short skirts and stroked two sexy little bottoms.

They kissed each other right in front of my face and Sherry whispered to her lover,

"Fuck him for me Kerry, let me see his cock pounding into your little honey pot"

"Ooh yes please" she giggled, "It's been a long time hasn't it baby?"

I agreed that it had and kissed her pretty mouth as Sherry unfastened my shorts and while I stepped out of them, she helped Kerry out of her panties.

I drew the girl down to the lawn my mouth locked onto hers and my right hand between her legs, Sherry's hand guided my prick into the warmth between her friend's thighs, her cunt felt like a sponge as I sank into her, a sponge that pulsated and gripped, drawing me in.

"Fuck me Tony" she said softly and gripped my buttocks, "Make me fucking scream baby"

Sitting back on my knees, I drew her legs up round my hips and rammed myself in savagely, Kerry reached out beneath my sister's skirt and I saw Shez smile with pleasure, she raised her skirt up and blew me a kiss as Kerry's fingers eased her panties aside and delved in beneath them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.