Born To Be Evil - Cover

Born To Be Evil

Copyright© 2006 by dirty oedipus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of how me and my sister inherited our father's gang and his enemies!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Violence  

We had a courier coming in that night from Amsterdam with a stomach full of cocaine, so while Sherry was sleeping off her excitement, I phoned Frank and told him to bring her to our house straight from the airport.

"For God's sake Frank watch her mate, if she as much as farts, I want your hand under her!"

"No problems boss" he laughed, "I'll be there about seven if all goes well"

"Hey Frank?"

"Yeah?"

"You just called me boss"

"The king is dead Tony and we'll all miss him mate, but long live the king" and the line went dead as he severed the connection.

Sherry came downstairs wearing just my shirt and a smile and snuggled into me sleepily on my lap,

"Come on back to bed Tony, I'm horny again"

"You were born fucking horny" I laughed as I caressed her firm little bottom and teased the tiny opening between her cheeks.

"Well there's nothing happening is there?" she asked, "Come on baby, come and be dirty with me"

"I think you might want to stay up a while longer sweetheart" I said with a smile, "We've got a mule coming in from Holland with some coke"

"Let the boys deal with him then"

"It ain't a he Shez, it's a she"

"So?"

"I need you to sit with her while she passes it"

"Oh fucking hell"

"Sorry babes, but you remember that girl you caught me with, the one in the stockings?"

"Yeah?" a small smile began at the corners of her mouth,

"It's her and this is her first job"

"So are you still seeing her?" I caught the flash of jealousy and grinned as I pushed my finger in gently,

"I've never seen her from that night to this baby, believe me"

"Ok" she giggled, "But is she into girls now?"

"No idea sweetheart, but I know one girl I'm into"

Standing up, I sat her down in my chair and got down onto my knees between her open legs, she giggled as I made a show of inhaling her fragrance, but instead of doing what she expected and tasting her, I kissed the soft, pink flesh of her inner thighs, deliberately ignoring her jewel.

She unbuttoned the shirt she was wearing and played with her fully erect nipples while I moved up and kissed her lower stomach,

"Mmm yes" she sighed, "You kiss like a girl Tony and believe me, that's a compliment"

"I believe you darling" I said as I licked downwards and swiped my tongue over the hard little nub of her clitoris, she gasped and I carried on down to taste the slickness of her open inner lips.

Even further down, I flicked my tongue over the tiny pulsating rosebud and pushed as I realized she was enjoying a gentle orgasm, I slipped both hands under her bottom and folded my tongue into a slippery, vibrant vee.

"Oh fuck yes" she squealed as I used it like a miniature penis and fucked her slowly, she squirted and I stopped my tongue action for long enough to savor and swallow her golden offering, I used my finger in her bottom again and she squealed as she came again thrusting her wet groin into my face.

I stood up while she was still in the throes of her orgasm and stripped off my jeans, we looked deep into each other's eyes as I entered her,

"God Tony, I love you" she whispered, "Promise me you'll never stop doing this darling, please Tony, promise me"

I did and we climaxed as one, clutching each other, kissing and almost crying with emotion!

"Hello Kerry, my sister will sit with you for as long as it takes you to get rid of it"

"I want me money"

She was a gorgeous looking girl, but that was until she opened her mouth.

"When we get what you're carrying sweetheart, you'll get your money and not before"

"I could shit for fucking England" she giggled, "Can I have a drink?"

Sherry poured her out a very large port and brandy and suggested that they went into the bathroom where dad's old sieve was waiting beside the toilet.

"Na, I'm all right for a minute, I'll tell ya when I need to go"

She looked at Sherry and it dawned on her who she was,

"Ere, you're Tony's sister ain't you?"

"That's me" Sherry laughed, "I'm the one who caught you in a delicate situation"

"You're a fit looking bird ain't ya?"

"You're pretty fit looking yourself Kerry"

The way she looked and smiled at Sherry was starting to give me a hard on, especially as she was wearing a short denim skirt and a very tight tee shirt that showed quite clearly her pierced nipples!

"I fink I need to go" she said hurriedly and they both disappeared into the toilet.

It took about ten minutes and a few grunts, but then Sherry came out with six bulging condoms,

"There you go bruv" she laughed, "Now for the hard part"

"What?" I said and she leaned over and kissed me,

"She needs a bath and a change of clothes darling, if I'm not down in thirty six hours, come and rescue me" she giggled,

I weighed out the coke and bagged it all up which took me about an hour and then I went up to our bedroom and looked in, they were fast asleep, both of them completely naked, Kerry with her head on my sister's stomach and a satisfied smile on her face!

I spent a restless night in the spare bedroom and awoke only when Sherry shook me awake to ask for the safe keys,

"She's waiting to go Tony" she said with a slight blush on her face, "I'm taking ten grand out for her, ok?"

"Ok, but ask her when she wants to do another run for us"

"You can ask her yourself darling, she's coming round tonight for a few drinks!"

As she was naked, I thought it might take a while to say goodbye to Kerry, so I got up and went downstairs to put on a pan for bacon and eggs, they were standing in the doorway kissing sexily and ignored me completely until Kerry chirped up,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.