Born To Be Evil - Cover

Born To Be Evil

Copyright© 2006 by dirty oedipus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of how me and my sister inherited our father's gang and his enemies!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Violence  

We went over to mum's the following day, me still in the clothes I'd been wearing when dad was killed, I was shocked at her appearance, she looked a hell of a lot older since dad's death, she begged me to let the business go, hand it over to the boys, but in her heart of hearts, she knew I couldn't and neither could Sherry.

"We'll keep a low profile mum" I said, "But I want them all to know that we're back and we intend to keep what we've got!"

"Just be careful that you don't end up like your father Tony" she said and we hugged each other in a farewell,

I phoned the lap dancing club where we'd done Ronnie the day before and told Freddie to call a meet for the following morning, "I want everyone there Freddie, ok?"

"Ok Tony" he said and we drove back to Sherry's place, I was knackered and needed to take a tablet for my splitting headache, so Shez helped me up to bed and went down to leave me in the darkened room.

Like the previous day, I felt great when I awoke and I went into the bathroom for a wash and to trim my new beard, I was starving which was another good sign and I smiled as I heard Sherry singing downstairs and I smelled the bacon and eggs in the pan.

I put on white shorts and a white tee shirt, I felt good and I felt a million times better when I walked downstairs and saw the vision that was my sister, wearing just a white towel round her body and another smaller one in a turban around her hair.

"Hello beautiful" I said as I kissed her neck, "You look gorgeous"

"Why thank you kind sir" she giggled and turned round to kiss me, "I thought we might go into the West end after we've eaten, I need to pick up a few things"

"Such as?" I asked,

"Such as stockings for a start" she grinned, "And if you don't moan too much about being dragged round the shops, you can help me put them on"

"It's a deal"

To be honest, I enjoyed it, I was feeling better every day and just being with Sherry was a tonic, I laughed at her crazy antics and did my best to hide my hard on when she held lacy bits of nothing up for my approval or when she bought the stockings and whispered that she was getting hornier by the minute.

"Let's call in for a drink on the way home" I suggested and she agreed eagerly,

"Yeah" she giggled, "I get really naughty when I have a drink or three"

She did too, we sat out in the garden at a local hotel and started to tell me some of the things she got up to at college with Mandy.

"Have you ever watched a girl pissing?"

"Yeah, one of the dancers I shagged one night liked me to watch"

"Did you like it?"

"Loved it" I grinned, "She was a right dirty little cow"

"So was Mandy, she did it absolutely fucking everywhere!"

"Like where?"

"Pubs, or the street while she was walking, or even when we'd both had a few, she liked doing it in her own special place"

"Come on you tart" I laughed, "Tell me"

She leaned closer and put her lips to my ear,

"In my mouth bruv!"

I had a vision of this Mandy who I'd never met, squatting over my sister's face while Sherry gulped it all down,

"I think we should go now Shez"

"Why, we've only just got here?"

"I'm suddenly very thirsty babes"

She laughed and shook her pretty head, "Well if we have another couple here, I can be persuaded to give you some more when we get home"

"Fucking hell Shez" and I practically ran back into the pub for another round!

She told me how they'd be in a pub together and like girls everywhere, they'd go to the ladies together, where Shez would squat over the toilet bowl, her feet on the seat and Mandy would frig herself while she watched,

"Sometimes though, she just had to have a little taste to keep her going until we got home"

"Fuck me Shez" I said with a leer, "You must have been right fucking horny bitches!"

"I'm seventeen Tony and of course I'm fucking horny, it's my job!"

We had two more pints there before leaving and calling in to an off license for some champagne, as I was driving, Sherry thought it would be nice for me if she gave me a lovely little blow job as I drove and my prick was still sticking out of my shorts when we got home.

In the kitchen we were both as horny as hell, after we put the champagne on ice, she wrapped her arms around my neck and snaked her tongue between my teeth,

"Are we going to kill that fucking Barrett feller?" she breathed as I eased her breasts out of her blouse,

"Of course, that's what the meets for in the morning"

"I want to do it Tony"

After the was she'd reacted when she watched me disposed of Ron, I wasn't surprised, I knew watching me blow his fucking head off had turned her on and the knowledge scared me a bit, but we were a partnership and if she wanted to do it, why not?

"Sure" I said and lifted her up onto the worktop, she sighed with a deep satisfaction as I eased her little panties to one side and pulled her onto my knob, "How are you gonna do it?"

"I want to use a knife bruv" she hissed, "And I want to do it fucking slowly"

Her cunt was dripping with her lust and I hoped it was because of me and not what she was going to do the following day, she was clinging to me whilst I powered in and out and the minute I said that I wanted him to die slowly, she came like a fucking train!

She made me take the champagne out into the garden then whilst she changed, I dived into the pool and swam a few lazy lengths with no ill effects and then as I was just about to pull myself out, I saw her walking across the lawn towards me, a vision in white.

White stockings with a matching suspender belt, a sheer white baby doll under which her bra-less breasts jiggled delightfully with every step and the tiniest white g-string I'd ever seen in my life!

"Jesus Shez!" I gasped, "You look fucking gorgeous"

She grinned, pleased at my reaction and helped herself to a glass of champagne before walking to the edge of the pool where I was busily treading water, placing her glass on the concrete, she squatted down and leaning forward, she kissed me tenderly,

"I love you so much Tony, but for your age you're quite naïve aren't you?"

"Whatever you say sweetheart" I grinned, but she seemed to ignore me as well as ignoring the fact that her barely clad pussy was almost in my face,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.