Born To Be Evil - Cover

Born To Be Evil

Copyright© 2006 by dirty oedipus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of how me and my sister inherited our father's gang and his enemies!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Violence  

"Hello Tony"

"Hi babes"

We gazed at each other longingly and then in full view of the prison guards, she came into my arms and we kissed.

"Hey haven't you two learnt yet?" The prison governor looked at us in disgust as if we'd crawled out from under a stone.

"Fuck you" I said with a smile, "We've both done our full time and since when was there a law against a young man kissing his sister?"

"You'll be back" he sneered, "Both of you"

"As my brother said" Sherry smiled sweetly as she opened the car door, "Fuck you"

She'd been let out two months before me, having served every minute of her twelve months sentence, whilst I'd been given an extra two months for fighting when someone had called her a whore!

It had been worth it though, he'd been screaming like a stuck pig when the screws pulled his head out of the toilet where I'd jammed it, I'd been sitting on him and pulling the chain to see if I could drown the cunt, I'm fourteen stone and six feet three, so it was a few minutes before four of them managed to drag me off him!

I opened the door of her car for her to get in and the screws watched as she sat down but left one foot on the pavement, her short white skirt rode up over her thighs to display her beautiful, long legs clad in her favorite tan colored stockings.

"There you go boys" I laughed, "My sister is just showing you what you'll never fucking have, but I will, come on Shez let's go!

She briefed me on what was happening as she drove, expertly handling the powerful Jaguar with the confidence of a natural driver.

"The boys picked Tommy up yesterday Tony, he belled big Jock up in Glasgow to ask if he would put him up for a while until we forgot about him"

"What a fucking prat" I said with a smile and laid my right hand on her thigh,

"Jock arranged to meet him in a pub and he reckons he all but shit himself when Pete and Joe walked in with a shooter apiece"

Tommy was the fucking Muppet who'd tried to get himself off the hook for a post office raid, by shopping me and Sherry to the old bill, he'd insisted on going to the serious crime squad who weren't on our payroll and those bastards had given him the means to plant a camera in the bedroom we shared.

To us it was a minor inconvenience, a bit of a rest actually while the firm carried on as usual, but now that we'd got him, it meant a fucking death sentence to him.

"Where is he baby?" my fingers were stroking her thigh above her stocking and she was smiling as they brushed lightly over the front of her little white thong.

"I'll crash Tony" she giggled but parted her legs for me as I eased the finger up into the warmth of her cleft,

"He's in the barn" Jimmy and Clive are keeping him company.

The barn was a huge old Dutch barn at the very edge of our estate that mum and dad had set aside for various nefarious activities in the early days,

More than a few scumbags had begged dad or one of my uncles for mercy beneath the huge old timbers of that barn, but they'd all gone in the end, dad was the last of what the papers called, the old time villains, the good guys, the one's who never stepped over the unwritten barriers!

I'd loved my old mum and dad, just like Sherry had, we were the apples of their eyes, probably because mum couldn't have any more after us, we wanted for nothing and I will always remember my dad's face when I was fifteen and seriously damaged a scumbag who'd bumped into mum in our local boozer.

Fair play, it was an accident, but he'd been quite pissed and didn't know who it was he'd bumped into, mum turned to say sorry, but this dickhead just told her to fuck off out of his way!

Dad was half way to his feet, but I gripped his arm and said I'd sort it, the dickhead was laughing at his mates, but most of them knew mum and dad Rafferty and were too fucking scared to laugh with him.

"Hey!"

He looked round and saw me standing up, I was big even then, but not as big as him and he sneered,

"Sit down sonny boy"

I didn't hesitate, I took one quick step forward whilst picking up an empty bottle from a table, there were no words, no threats, just a sickening sort of squelching noise as I pushed it with all my strength into his face, it broke of course as did a few of his teeth, it ripped his jaw open from his mouth up to his eyes and it left him blind in one of them, we never saw him again!

Over the following few years I began to get myself a bit of a reputation as did Sherry too, she had a marvelous head for figures and gradually showed mum how to turn good illegal little earners into legitimate companies.

By the time me and Sherry were seventeen, dad's firm was the biggest and most ruthless club owners, drug pushers and we owned the largest chain of bookies shops in the east end of London.

Sherry was at university getting herself a good education which mum and dad had insisted on while I was just starting out to take over from dad.

Word must have gone out that the Rafferty's were ready to step down, but word hadn't got out that Tony Rafferty was ready and very fucking able to step into their shoes!

It happened on what both dad and me thought was a normal Monday morning, we were in his office over a lap dancing club, while all of our boys brought the weekend's takings in, it was payday for everyone and it was a day that dad and I enjoyed, we'd wait until everyone had called in and paid and then we'd hold court in a little pub dad owned, all the lads loved a Monday too, it gave them a chance to relax and have a few beers with us both.

"Hya Tony" Ron said as he walked in a hand in his inside jacket pocket, like a lot of the boys,

Dad was just about to say hello in return when Ron pulled his hand out and shot him between the eyes, I took a second to react but it was a second too long and my world was suddenly filled with blood and pain.

"Tony"

I knew somebody was talking to me and I tried to react, but my eyes wouldn't open, my mouth stayed closed, even my hands wouldn't move!

"Tony, I'm here darling, wake up for me, you are not going to die, listen to me bruv, you are not going to fucking die"

"I know I'm not" I screamed in my head, but the effort had exhausted me and it was much easier to go back to sleep.

The next time I awoke, I saw her sitting there looking at me, it took a few seconds for her to realize that my eyes were open, then she squealed,

"He's awake, doctor, he's awake, for Christ's sake will someone please come now?"

I was in there for five weeks while the damage to my head healed, they examined me every day, they poked and prodded me, they put tubes up my nose and down my throat, the only place I didn't have any fucking tubes was my jacksy!

Sherry was there all of the time, every day she read to me, gave me little snippets of information, she told me that Ron had been paid half a million to do it, but nobody knew who'd paid him, but best of all, she told me that a couple of our boys had him in the cellar of one of our clubs!

"What about the old Bill Shez?"

"Oh they know we've got him all right, but I made a bit of a stink, I let it be known that their little back handers would stop if they didn't look the other way. I gave our dear Inspector Davies another five hundred and he's promised to keep his guys off it.

"I need to get out of here Shez, this is putting too much on your back"

"You'll get out when the doc says you can darling, bloody hell Tony, you were shot in the bloody head for Christ's sake!"

"Yeah but you always said I was thick up there sweetheart, obviously you were fucking right"

"Mum's poorly Tony, dad's death hit her hard mate, she's not the woman she was"

"Poor old mum, she should go up to Scotland to Aunt Mo's, she'll look after her"

"I'll see what I can do"

Our doctor came then breezing in like he didn't have a care in the fucking world,

"Well I've just spoken to your support staff Tony and if you can fix yourself up with twenty four hour care, you can go home"

"I'll take care of him doc" Sherry said, "And I'll keep him in line, don't worry"

"But I do worry Miss Sherry" he said with a smile, "By twenty four hour care, what I mean is that you will have to share a bed, he must not have a seizure and be alone, I'll give you some injections in case it should happen, but I warn you, you must not leave him until I am able to give you the all clear"

I just about managed to keep a straight face as I remembered me and Shez playing doctors and nurses or mummies and daddies when we were younger!

Glancing over at my sister, I grinned at the tiny hint of a smile at each corner of her lovely mouth

"If my sister says she'll do it doc, she will do it all right, you'll have no worries there"

"I'd never worry where she's concerned doc" I laughed, but I meant it.

"Hey mate" they said in unison and I realized it was Freddie and Eddie, two very fucking hard nuts, totally bent and totally into each other, but I couldn't have been in safer hands!

They got me into the Range Rover as gently as they could and looked at Sherry for confirmation when I said I wanted to say hello to Ron, she nodded knowing that I wouldn't rest until I'd done him and twenty minutes later, they helped me out again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.