The Chaperone Blues - Cover

The Chaperone Blues

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Claire's life is on an even keel. She's got a good job and two great children. There's no man in her life... but then she doesn't think she needs one. Everything is going along just fine... until she agrees to chaperone the football team on a trip out of town. She learns things about her children and herself, that will change everything.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

Lori couldn't believe it when she saw her mother follow Coach into the bathroom. Bobby gasped as well. Both of them had watched as they saw their mother's hand being placed on what was obviously Coach's hard dick. And both had seen her hand squeeze that lump. And then there had been the kiss and some whispering. Bobby, who had always had a letch for his mother anyway, felt his prick harden. Lori, who knew that part of the attraction Bobby had to her was that she was her mother's daughter, thought about the man who was touching her mother the way Bobby touched her.

But the reality of what Claire had said to them both barged through those emotions.

"Fuck! She knows!" said Bobby. "We have to get out of here."

"Come on Bobby, where are we going to go?" asked Lori.

"I don't know, but I love you Lori, and I'm not going to let her stop us."

"We can't just run away." complained Lori. She was the more grounded of the two, despite the fact that she had seduced her brother without actually setting out to do so.

"What do you think she's going to say to us Lori?" asked Bobby. "You think she'll come out of there and say "Well, kids, I saw you fucking, and it looked really hot, so fuck all you want."

"Of course not." said Lori. "But maybe we can explain it to her... you know, how we feel."

"I think we should make ourselves scarce." advised Bobby. "Hurry, we can't have much longer."

"I don't know. Mom's been in there a long time." said Lori. "I can't believe she went in there like that with coach! What can they be doing in there?"

"I don't know." said Bobby. "Come on... get dressed... HURRY LORI!"


The kids were dressed for the day. Lori was standing by the door, her hand on the handle, looking over her shoulder at Bobby, who was throwing things in his carryall. Lori said "Now who's holding us up. Hurry UP Bobby!" as the bathroom door was thrown open and their mother charged into the room.

"What's the big rush?" Claire asked much more calmly than she felt.

Lori's face registered shock. Claire's eyes went to the bag in her hand, and the bag Bobby was stuffing full. "The game's not until one."

Neither teen could think of anything to say. It didn't matter. Their actions said it for them anyway.

Claire blanched as she realized her children had been planning on running. Her heart seized as she thought of what that would have been like. They had no idea what it took to stay alive... to stay healthy. She was deeply disappointed that they assumed she didn't love them, or wouldn't try to understand... or was incapable of understanding. It flitted through her mind that she DIDN'T understand, but she still loved her children more than anything else in the world. The thought of losing them made her stomach hurt.

"Did you think if you ran away that all your problems would go away?" she said heavily. "Are you really that stupid?" Clair pointed to a chair. "Sit down."

Chuck exited the bathroom and came up behind Claire. He touched her elbow, but she jerked away from him. "Chuck, would you mind if I had a few minutes with my children alone?"

"Sure Claire. I'll go make sure everybody's up and ready for breakfast." he said.

Lori had still not moved. Her hand was still on the doorknob when Chuck got there. She looked at him, fear in her eyes. He winked and then grabbed her shoulders, moving her to the chair Claire had pointed to. A little pressure on her shoulders made her sit. He opened the door and said "I'll be back in fifteen minutes to take you to breakfast."

Claire wanted to sit down, but knew she needed the tactical advantage of being higher than the children. Skills she had learned in the business world were habit now and she didn't even think about them. "Sit down Bobby." she said.

"Mom..." he started, but she held up her hand.

"Don't make me yell at you Bobby. I don't want to yell. Just sit down and let's talk about this."

Bobby turned and sat on the coffee table his bag was lying on.

No one said anything for a few seconds. Claire tried to think of what she wanted to talk about, but her emotions were still roiling from the shower.

"How long has this been going on?" she asked.

At least the children didn't try to lie about it. Lori said "Three months."

Claire was lost. How did you talk to your children about something like this?

"I don't understand." said Claire. "I want to understand, but I don't know how to do that."

Lori spoke again. "Mom, I love Bobby."

"Of course you do, he's your brother." said Claire.

"No, I mean I LOVE him, mom." said Lori. "I don't want to be with other boys. I don't want to have a boyfriend. I LOVE him mom."

Claire's head swiveled to Bobby, who was sitting up straight.

"I feel the same way." he said.

Claire tried to lighten the mood. "Well, I'm happy that you don't want a boyfriend too, at least."

Neither teen smiled.

"Sorry." said Claire. "I'm a little nervous. In the last twelve hours a lot has changed for me and I'm not at all used to those changes."

She shook her head. "But one thing needs to be clearly understood. We are a family. And if we have some problems, then we'll work on them as a family. Running away won't do anybody any good and it would have just killed me if something would have happened to you two. So the first thing you have to do is promise me you won't run away."

Both Bobby and Lori had expected shouting... maybe threats. Bobby had even felt there was a chance that their mother would throw them out. But her behavior, if not a polar opposite, wasn't anywhere near what they had expected. And exacting that promise from them actually made them feel better about things. With that off the table they didn't have to think about that, and all it would entail.

Bobby looked at Lori. There was yearning in her eyes. She nodded.

"OK, we promise." said Bobby for them both.

Claire felt relief herself. "Now, the second thing I want you to understand is that you're my babies and I love you." She saw the reaction in the faces of her children. "Come on... you know what I mean. I know you're not babies, but you used to be, and every mother thinks like that. The important thing is that I love you both. I don't understand what you've done, but that doesn't matter. I love you."

One of the things Claire had learned about personnel problems was that, during a counseling session, it was usually valuable to find out what questions the employee being evaluated had. Sometimes they brought things up themselves that the boss wanted to talk about anyway.

"What questions do you two have about all this?" she said. As she thought about that she decided that had been a stupid thing to say.

"Are you going to make us stop?" asked Lori.

Maybe it wasn't so stupid after all.

"I don't know." said Claire. "I have to think about that."

Both youths were shaken by her answer. They had expected a very quick effort by their mother to forbid them to do anything ever again. And both were prepared to fight for their love. Now, though, her answer didn't require a fight and their thoughts fragmented as they tried to adjust.

Claire thought about what Chuck had said. "You probably wouldn't stop if I told you to." she said. "And I can't make you fall out of love." She frowned. "But what you're doing is dangerous, and you need to understand that. It's dangerous because Lori could get pregnant. It's dangerous because society says it's taboo, and if anyone finds out there would be a scandal. Chuck already knows, but I don't think he'll make a fuss about it. That's not true of others, though."

"Coach knows?" Lori's voice rose to a soprano whine.

"You two made enough noise last night that I wouldn't be surprised if the people in the room next door know about it." sighed Claire. Bobby rocked backwards and Claire held up her hand. "It wasn't that bad. I was exaggerating. But you were a lot louder than you thought you were. Both nights."

Lori blushed. "You heard us... both nights?"

"It's not all that dark in the room, dear. I saw you too."

"When you got up and went to the bathroom?" asked Lori?

Claire nodded.

Lori turned to here brother and hissed. "I TOLD you so Bobby. You should have LISTENED to me."

"Stop!" said Claire firmly. "Fighting between yourselves won't solve anything either." She asked something she'd been curious about, but didn't want to ask sooner. "How did this happen?" she asked. "I mean how did it get started?"

Lori looked at Bobby, but he shrugged, as if to say "Don't ask me?" She glared at her brother when it became obvious she would have to answer that question.

"Well, we were cooking one day. We were making pies and cookies and cake."

Claire remembered that day. She'd come home to find the kitchen completely trashed, a whole pan of cookies burnt to a crisp, and her children giddy with laughter. They'd been so happy she couldn't be angry with them for failing to clean up. And, they had worked willingly and happily together to straighten things out. She nodded so that Lori would go on.

"And we started teasing each other." said Lori. She darted a look at Bobby. "And the teasing got kind of excited, and we got kind of excited and things got kind of complicated and it just happened."

Lori looked at her mother to see if such a vague description was going to fly. Claire's eyes were unfocused. She was thinking about how well that description could be used for what had just happened in the bathroom. Then she thought about what had happened in the bathroom, and how wild and spontaneous it had been.

Bobby spoke. "We didn't actually intend for anything to happen. But I got so excited I couldn't control myself and Lori couldn't make me stop." He had decided to take the blame. He'd always felt that he should be blamed for the initial incident. Her screams as her hymen was torn and her pussy cruelly stretched were etched in his memory forever, regardless of how happy she was to welcome him between her legs now.

Lori waved a hand dismissively. "Don't pay any attention to him Mom. He thinks he raped me, but it was actually the other way around. Once I had him in my hand I wouldn't let him leave without feeling it inside me." Her relief at finally being able to talk about her relationship with her brother was so strong that it freed her tongue a little too much.

Claire was, in fact, a little shocked that Lori could talk about that so lightly. It made her a little suspicious. "So, are you two sexually active with any one other than each other?"

Both children shook their heads immediately, and together. Their response was too immediate to be false... unless they had practiced it.

Claire looked at Bobby. "And what have you done to protect her, Bobby?"

He looked uncomfortable. "Well, we use condoms most of the time." Lori snorted. He glared at her. "OK, sometimes."

Claire finally decided she could sit down. She chose the bed. It still gave her a tiny height advantage.

"I have three friends at work who use condoms for birth control." she said. "They're all pregnant."

Both teen's head jerked towards each other at that comment.

"Yeah, condoms are a lousy way to prevent pregnancies. They break, and leak and have pinholes in them." said Claire, like it was a discussion about how to chop carrots.

"I didn't know that." said Bobby.

"Which is why you probably shouldn't be having sex. You need to learn about adult things before you do adult things." said Claire.

"We're not going to stop Mom." said Lori firmly. Chuck had been right.

"Even if continuing gets you pregnant?" asked Claire.

"I love Bobby." said Lori stubbornly. "And if I have his baby I'll love our baby too."

"Well, now THERE'S a plan for the future." snorted Claire. "Look, kids, I love you both and I'm NOT sorry I had you. But I probably had you too soon. And when your father left that meant I was too young to get a good job and we had to really struggle for a long time. I don't want you to have to go through that."

Lori looked at her mother thoughtfully. "Mom, if I got pregnant... from anybody... would you make me move out?"

Claire snorted again. "Of course not. That's the last thing I'd want you to do. I just told you it's hard to raise a baby. If you were married, then yes, you'd have to go live with your husband. But you can't marry Bobby. Nobody's going to allow that."

The door opened and Chuck walked in. "Time's up" he announced. "Ahhhh, I see there aren't any bloody corpses lying about, so I have to assume that things have been civilized. That's good, because I'm hungry and if there had been murder and mayhem the police would come and we'd have to all answer questions and I'd just starve to death." His attempt at humor had been so long that he ended up panting a little. "Anybody hungry?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.