Uncle Ben - Cover

Uncle Ben

Copyright© 2006 by NaughtyPine

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of two girls learning about sex from their Uncle Ben.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   First  

Ben made a quick phone call to his office to tell them that he wouldn't be in and to see if anyone absolutely needed him for anything. With that out of the way, the three sat together on the bed and enjoyed their breakfast. Ben and Helen were naked and Penny had on her pink Baby Doll nightie. "I really enjoyed sucking you and having you come in my mouth Uncle Ben. Did you like it? Did I do a good job?"

"Thank you, Penny. I enjoyed it very much. And, yes, you did a very good job. If you keep practicing this summer you are going to be very popular with the boys," said Ben. "I can't wait for you to fuck me tonight. I want to feel that big dick of yours squirt in my pussy. You guys got me so horny last night I had to get out my dildo."

"We know. We heard you. In fact, I think the people down the street heard you," said Helen. "I fanaticized that it was you fucking me. It was good but I know that a real dick has to be better," Penny said to Ben.

"Yes honey, sex with a live partner is almost always better. You girls really drained me dry. I haven't come like that in years."

"What did you like the best?" asked Helen. "Well it was all good, but you urging me to fuck you and get you pregnant was different and really made me come hard."

"Speaking of hard, it looks like you're getting hard again," said Penny. "Having two pretty, horny, little girls like you two around would make a dead man hard."

"Will you fuck me now?" asked Penny. "Gee, I don't know honey. I'm pretty grungy and really need a shower. Don't you want to wait until tonight? A girl's first time should be special."

"If you're the one fucking me it will be special and, no, I don't want to wait until tonight. I want you to rip my nightie off, throw me on the bed, and fuck the shit out of me. I want you to take me and have your way with me. I want you to make me do the things to you that you want me to do. Use me for your pleasure and squirt your cum deep in my little girl womb."

"See, I told you she was submissive but wouldn't hesitate to tell you what she wants," said Helen clearing the breakfast tray off the bed.

Ben stood up, grabbed Penny by the wrist, and pulled her to her feet. He pinned her arms behind her back and forcibly kissed her. She moaned into his mouth as he cupped her Mons with his right hand. He grabbed the material of her crotch and pulled her panties down until they fell to the floor on their own. He thrust his hand back between her legs and brutally forced his middle finger into her hole. Ben was surprised to feel how wet she was. "Maybe this does turn her on after all," he thought. "On your knees," he commanded, pushing Penny to the floor. "Suck me." Penny enthusiastically began to stroke and suck Ben's hardening dick. "You girls are going to wear me out," he said to Helen. "That's Ok. You can wear us from the inside-out," she replied.

After a few minutes Ben said, "That's enough. Get on the bed and spread your legs." Ben pulled Penny to her feet and pushed her towards the bed. She lay down in the middle of the bed with her knees up and her legs spread wide. Her crotch was facing Ben and her bare pussy was pink and swollen with desire. Her girl-lube was leaking out of her pussy and running down to her puckered little asshole. Ben climbed between her legs hefting his dick. He slapped her pussy lips with his hard cock several times. He ran the head up and down her slit to coat it with her juices making sure to bump her clit several times. Penny closed her eyes and moaned. Then she said, "Are you going to fuck me now daddy? Are you going to fuck your little girl with your big daddy dick?" Ben was shocked at her words. "These girls are playing some pretty sophisticated mind games here," he thought. "They seem to know all the right buttons to push. Maybe they are going to be the one's teaching me more than I teach them. Well, if that's the game she wants to play for her first fuck, I'll play along."

"Yes baby. Daddy is going to fuck you and make you a woman like mommy." With that Ben centered his cock head and pushed. Penny gasped as seven out of Ben's eight inches slid into her virgin pussy. "Oh, God, he's big. This is a lot better than my dildo," she thought. "Ben was right. It is so much better with a real guy inside you."

"Oh, yes daddy. I feel you. You're so big. You're stretching my little pussy."

"Do you like it baby?" he asked knowing the answer. "Oh yes daddy. I love it. I love it. I love having your big hard daddy dick in me. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me until you squirt your daddy cream in me." Ben pulled out until only the head remained in the pleading little girl and thrust back in. Slowly he increased speed. He set a steady pace of long strokes alternating with a dozen or so short hard jabs. Penny was lost in a sea of pleasure. Never had she felt like this. It wasn't long before a massive orgasm rippled through her body causing her to pass out from the intense pleasure. When she came to, she made the decision that she would do anything for a man who could make her feel this good. Then she noticed that Ben had stopped fucking her but still had his big hard dick all the way inside her. "Oh daddy. That was wonderful but you didn't cum."

"No baby. I didn't," he said pulling out. "No daddy. Don't stop. I want you to cum in me like you do mommy."

"Don't worry baby. Roll over and get up on your knees." Penny got to her knees and backed up to Ben's cock. "You put it in baby," he said. "OK daddy." Penny reached back between her legs to grab Ben's member and guide it to her waiting cunt. "Oh yes," she moaned as Ben pushed into her again, "That's so good."

"I told you she liked it doggy style," said Helen from across the room. She was sitting in an arm chair gently rubbing the outside of her bare pussy and gently playing with her big clit. "Helen, would you get me some lube from the bedside table?" he asked. "Am I not wet enough daddy?" asked Penny staying in character. "Yes honey. Your little pussy is plenty wet. You just put your head down on the bed and close your eyes while I fuck you." Penny did just that. "Here you are," said Helen handing Ben the tube. Ben continued stroking his cock into Penny as he squirted a goodly amount on his middle finger. He tossed the tube back to Helen and brought his lubed finger to Penny's little pink anal pucker. He smeared the lube around before pushing his finger into Penny's ass. "Oh daddy, what are you doing?"

"I'm stretching your little asshole."

"You're not going to fuck me in the ass are you?" Penny asked with more than a little fear in the voice. "Yes, but not today. I'm just stretching you out a little while I fuck you."

"It feels good but your daddy dick is too big for my little ass." Ben picked up the pace of his fucking. He could feel his cock stroking in and out through the thin wall of her colon.

As Penny's moans and gasps got louder, Ben could feel his own cum start to rise. He started fucking Penny's ass with his finger in time to his cock fucking her pussy. Penny started her second cum; her pussy muscles rippled and squeezed Ben's cock, increasing his pleasure. Suddenly, Ben knew that he was going to cum. He pulled his finger out of Penny's ass and grabbed her hips. He began furiously fucking Penny from behind. Ben looked over Helen starting her own cum from her fingers. He thrust all the way in and buried his cock head next to Penny's spasming cervix. As his cum started to ease Ben began a slow stroking to bring them both down gently. He continued until his spent cock slipped out of Penny's overflowing pussy. "Oh, Uncle Ben, that was fantastic. If I had known it was that good I would have had Bill fuck me sooner. But I'm still glad you were my first."

"I'm glad you liked it. Now what was all that stuff about, 'Fuck me Daddy?'"

"Oh, that was one of my fantasies. One of my friends at school, Mary Beth, sleeps with her daddy since her mom died of cancer. She told me how much she loves for her daddy to fuck her and how he loves hearing her urge him on. And, since my daddy died five years ago, I needed someone to replace him in my fantasy and you're it."

"So you've been fantasizing that I was your daddy when you Jilled off with your dildo?"

"Yes, do you mind?"

"No, honey," said Ben hugging Penny, "I'm flattered. I don't know why, but it made me cum hard too. Phew! I think we all need a bath and to get these sheets in the wash. You girls go get cleaned up and we'll figure out what we're going to do today."

"I know what I'd like to do all day," said Helen wiggling her hips as she left the room. Ben pulled the sheets off the bed while Penny got the pillowcases. "Better wash the pad too," said Ben and Penny popped off the corners.

When Ben returned from the laundry room Penny was waiting for him in the bathroom. "You better go get your shower, honey. Helen should be almost finished." Penny hugged him pressing her pointy nipples into Ben's hairy chest. In a soft little-girl voice she asked, "Daddy, can I take a shower with you? I want you to wash me like you used to."

"Sure, honey," said Ben playing along. "You're getting to be a big girl and you've got big girl parts that you didn't used to have. Do you want me to wash them too?"

"Oh, yes daddy, especially my big girl parts." Ben could feel his cock twitch as it pressed against Penny's bare pussy. He squeezed her ass one last time and started the shower. After washing their own hair they took turns soaping, rinsing, and fondling the other's body. Ben was a little surprised when Penny's soapy finger slid into his ass while she sucked his cock. He made sure to return the favor. He had his middle finger up her ass and his thumb in her pussy as he licked her clit. This got Penny off very quickly. Ben had to resist fucking her right there in the shower. He wanted to save himself for that evening.

They had leisurely day sightseeing at the Shore. It was one of those perfect early summer days on the Jersey Shore, bright sun, warm, but not hot, and low humidity. Ben took the girls up to Highlands for a seafood lunch and out to a horse farm owned by one of the major stockholders of Asgard Biotech. The girls loved the horses and Ben caught Helen eyeing one of the stallions as he sniffed around a mare. They stayed home and grilled burgers for supper. The girls continued filling Ben in on everything that was going on in their lives, mom, boys, school, boys, friends, and of course, boys. The girls seemed to be as boy crazy as Abby had said. As fast as the girls talked Ben wondered what they would have to talk about the rest of the summer. As he watched the girls, Ben found his mind wandering back to his teenage days and the times he had fucked Abby. Ben could remember both evenings in detail.

Ben thought back to the night that he lost his virginity to Abby. Mike and Abby were visiting for the weekend. Mike hadn't felt well and had gone to bed early in Ben's room. Abby had gone out with some of her girl friends and come back three sheets to the wind. Ben was sleeping on the sofa bed where Mike and Abby had been sleeping. Ben was awakened by Abby slipping into bed with him and pressing her stiff nipples into his back. She was also cold. "Oh, Mike honey, hold me tight. I'm so cold. Warm me up." Ben rolled towards Abby and started to tell her that he wasn't Mike and that Mike was sleeping in his bed when Abby clamped her mouth on his. She moved back slightly to let him lie on his back and then pressed her naked breasts into his chest as she continued to kiss him. Abby ran her hand down to Ben's crotch and gripped his rapidly hardening cock. "Mmmm, baby. I love your cock." Abby grabbed the waistband of his underwear and pushed them off. In the dim light he could just make out her breasts. He reached out, cupped one, and gently tweaked the nipple. "Oh, you know how hot that makes me. I'm so horny," moaned Abby. To Ben's surprise, she turned slightly on her knees, leaned over, and took his cock deep in her mouth.

Ben thought he had died and gone to heaven. He had never had a girl suck on his cock before. This was every bit as good as the guys at school said it was. As Abby sucked, Ben brought his hand up and cupped her pussy from behind. She was hot, and WET. Ben easily slid a finger through her slit before pushing it into her pussy. Abby moaned around his cock. Ben could smell her arousal and it excited him even further. Abby pulled up off him and said, "I can't wait. I have to have you in me." She quickly straddled him and sank down on his saliva slick shaft. "Oh, yes. I wish I could keep you inside me all the time." Ben reached up and fondled her breasts as Abby rose and fell on his cock. This was even better than having her suck his cock. In fact it was the best thing that had ever happened to him. At that moment, Ben knew what one of his missions in life was. To sink his dick in as many wet, willing pussies as often as he could.

Abby was squeezing Ben's cock with her pussy muscles as she fucked him. She leaned down so that Ben could suck on her nipples as well. It took less than a minute to send Ben over the edge. When she felt Ben tense up, she knew he was going to cum. Abby sat up and buried him as deep in her pussy as she could. She wanted every drop of his semen inside her. She held her position until she could feel Ben's dick start to soften. She squeezed him twice before she slid off him to straddle his legs. Gently, she took him in her mouth, licking and sucking off their combined fluids. "That was great, Mike. Let me suck you hard again. I want you to fuck me from behind."

Abby turned her attention to getting Ben hard. It didn't take long before the horny teen was ready to go again. Abby turned away from him, put her head down on the bed, and wiggled her ass. "Come on honey. Fuck me. You know how much I love it when you do me doggy style." Ben didn't waste any time getting on his knees behind Abby. She reached back between her legs to guide him into her pussy. Ben lasted much longer this time, fucking Abby to two orgasms before they came together. They curled up together and were soon fast asleep. During the night, Ben woke up to find Abby gently stroking him in her sleep. Not knowing if he would ever get another chance to fuck his sister, Ben rolled between her legs and gently fucked her while sucking on her tits. His ministrations must have awoken Abby because she was soon moaning, grabbing his ass cheeks, and urging him to fuck her harder. Ben complied, fucking them to a second mutual orgasm. Completely drained, Ben fell into a deep sleep and woke up alone.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.