Uncle Ben - Cover

Uncle Ben

Copyright© 2006 by NaughtyPine

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of two girls learning about sex from their Uncle Ben.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   First  

The Jersey Shore - June 1999

Benjamin Franklin Post dropped the mail on the island in the middle of his kitchen and punched the button to play back the messages on his answering machine. After two hang-ups and a message from a head hunter trying to recruit him away from Asgard Biotech he got to the message from his older sister Abigail, Abby to everyone but his parents. Upon hearing the tone in Abby's voice he called her in New Rochelle immediately. His fifteen-year-old niece, Helen, picked up the phone. "Oh, hi Uncle Ben. MOM, IT'S UNCLE BEN." Ben pulled the phone away from his ear just in time. Abby picked up the other phone, "Hi Ben, thanks for calling so quickly. I tried to get you at work but you had already left."

"Hi Abby. What's so urgent? You sounded frantic in the message you left on the machine."

"I am Ben. I found out today that I need to go on travel with our CEO for the entire summer. We leave tomorrow night out of Kennedy. The CEO, one of the VPs, and I are going to visit every store, warehouse, and manufacturing facility in the US, Europe, and Asia. The CEO just told me today. It will mean a promotion and a lot more pay if I can pull this trip off."

Ben knew his sister was executive secretary to the CEO of a Fortune 100 company and was doing very well for herself and her girls. Her husband, Mike Taylor, was killed in a fire about six years ago and she had to go back to work to support herself and the girls. Abby had fallen in love with Mike in college and they had married their junior year. Ben was seven years younger than Abby and had always adored her. He had three older sisters, Jill, Abby, and Margie but Abby was his favorite. During puberty, she had been in his mind the first time he jacked off. Two years later he had lost his virginity to her at age fifteen. She had been drunk and thought he was Mike. She had sucked his cock and he had pumped three loads of come into her that night. They had fallen asleep in each other's arms but he woke up alone. A year later he got to fuck her again. Only this time she wasn't drunk, just horny. They had come to visit for Christmas had brought Helen so their parents could see her. Mike had to go back to work but Abby and Helen had stayed on. Frank had done some growing in the past year and had gained a lot of experience. When Abby came into his room late that night he had done his brotherly duty, depositing another three loads of sperm deep in her belly. Abby was still the wildest fuck he had ever had.

"That's great sis but why the frantic phone call?"

"The problem is that I can't take the girls and I don't have any one here to watch them. They're not old enough to be left alone all summer by themselves so I was wondering if they could spend the summer with you down at the shore. I have a friend that will drop them off at your place on her way to Atlantic City tomorrow evening. Please Ben, I really need to make this work."

"Abby, Abby, calm down. Of course they can stay with me. They'll have to be able to take care of themselves during the day. I have a lot of vacation time but not three months worth. I do have a couple of hot research projects going on." Ben could have taken the entire summer off with a phone call and not jeopardized his position with Asgard Biotech. He was that valuable to their current position and their future growth. "Oh, Ben, thanks. I owe you a big one for this. I'll call every chance I get to check up on the girls. I warned them to be on their best behavior and to always wear clothes around the house whether you're there or not."

"What?"

"Oh, it's no big deal here. Since it's just us girls, they run around the house in the summer with very little on. Most of the time they don't wear anything to bed."

"Just like you as I remember."

"Right, that's why I told them to made sure they packed their nighties. They have been given strict instructions to wear them so they don't tease you too bad."

"Thanks for thinking of me sis but I think I'll cope."

"It's not you I'm worried about. It's them. These are two hot-blooded little minks and their hormones are in full swing. They are absolutely boy crazy and I think they would jump anything in pants."

"Mah-ahm," came from the background. "You always did the right thing by me and I know you'll do the right thing by them. Thanks for agreeing to watch over the girls for the summer. Tanya will drop them off on her way to Atlantic City. They'll be there about seven o'clock tomorrow evening. I gotta go. There is so much left to do I probably won't get any sleep until the plane lifts off for London tomorrow night. Bye." With that, she hung up.

"Well," Ben thought, "That certainly changed the plans for the summer." Not that he had any plans other than the usual work and sleep. His most recent girlfriend had just moved to Seattle so he was without a regular bed partner. Ben was one of the most eligible bachelors around the Jersey Shore. After his experience with his sister at fifteen, Ben had thrown himself into the four things that interested him the most, girls, physical fitness, micro-biology, and girls. Blessed with one of those rare brains that make quiet history in the lab, he had become wealthy by age thirty. He had an agreement with Asgard Biotech that they would provide him with whatever he needed in the way of laboratory space, staff, and equipment. They would pay him a decent wage plus stock options and five percent of the gross from his inventions. He set his own hours and Asgard senior management did little but praise him and ask if there was anything else that he needed. He had made the management and major stockholders wealthy with his inventions that helped clean up toxic waste. To burn off extra energy Ben worked out and did triathlons. Not the regular kind, the Iron Man Triathlons. He got some of his best inspirations during the last third of the marathon when his brain ran free of other thoughts. Given brains, body, and money it was no wonder that Ben never lacked for female company. It also helped that he was well hung. He had just never found Miss Right.

Ben did his best to clean the house up and get sheets on the bed in the guest bedroom. He had taken over one bedroom for his office and another for his workout room. He didn't think the girls would have any problem sharing a king sized bed for the summer. Ben had a California-king waterbed in the master bedroom. He liked the way it slept. He liked the way it fucked even better and it was big enough that nobody had to sleep on the wet spot. He decided not to go to the food store until he knew what the girls liked. In fact, they could go to the store on Friday while he was at work. It was only three blocks away. While he worked, his mind kept going back to something that Abby had said on the phone, "You always did the right thing by me, and I know you'll do the right thing by them."

"I wonder what she meant by that?" he thought, "And why was she telling him about 'raging hormones' and making sure that the girls wore nighties. Did she think that he couldn't control himself? No, she said that it was the girls she was worried about. Maybe she thought that the girls would come on to me and I would do the right thing by them like I had her. All I did for her was fuck her all night, twice. Is that what she meant? Nah! She couldn't want me to fuck the girls. Could she?" Ben went round and round on this in his head for almost an hour before deciding to play it by ear. He would be the good uncle and wouldn't start anything. Unfortunately all this thinking about his nieces left him with a raging hard-on, which he had to relieve before he could get any sleep.

Helen and Penelope, Penny for short, arrived right after seven on Thursday night. They had eaten before they left so Ben helped them get their bags into their bedroom before taking them out to Harriman's for ice cream. Ben loved ice cream and Harriman's had the best anywhere on the Shore. While they were eating their cones, the girls filled him in on what was going on in their lives. Ben was disturbed a little by the way Penny ate her cone. She swirled it into a narrow peak with her tongue before suddenly opening her mouth wide and swallowing the whole thing down to the cone. Ben felt his cock lurch in his shorts before he got control of himself. It was already at half-mast from seeing the girls in their short shorts and tight t-shirts. He caught Helen glancing at his crotch. She smiled approvingly and licked her lips. "What's going on here," he thought, "these two aren't acting like teen-age girls. They're more like tigresses on the prowl and I'm dinner." Ben noticed for the first time that the girls weren't wearing bras. Their nipples were erect and tenting their 'Ready Momma' t-shirts. The shirts were advertising the band's 'First Time for Everything' tour. Ben thought the design a bit artsy. Craftily, he checked out the girls' bodies. The sight made Ben's cock lurch again. He had to get out of there before the whole world knew he was sporting wood. "Let's go home girls."

"Sure."

"OK, Uncle Ben," they chimed. "Let's just make it Ben. You guys are going to be here all summer. I don't want to be sounding like some old guy or a bag of rice. I'm only thirty-one."

"And handsome," said Penny wiggling her ass as she headed for the car. Ben was thinking, "It's going to be a long hard summer at the Shore."

As Ben pulled his Lexus into the driveway, he said, "OK girls. Go get your showers and get ready for bed. You're going to have to share one bathroom upstairs. In case you didn't notice, it connects between the your bedroom and my office. So whenever you're using the bathroom, please lock both doors and unlock them both when you leave. I don't want to walk in on you or have to walk around to use the bathroom."

"OK Uncle Ben, uh, Ben," said Helen. "I'm going to go sit in the sauna and then soak in the pool while you girls get your showers."

"OH! OH," squealed Penny, "Can we sit in the sauna too?"

"OK, go get your bathing suits on." The girls bounced upstairs to get changed. Ben turned up the sauna; it was timed to warm up every afternoon so it would be ready very quickly in case he wanted to use it. Ben changed into his Speedo. He normally only went naked in the sauna but with the girls here he thought he should wear something. Thinking about the girls caused his cock to swell. "I'll take care of you later," he said as he stuffed it in his suit.

Helen and Penny were waiting for him when he got down to the sauna. Ben's cock throbbed when he caught sight of the girls. They were wearing white string thong-bikinis that didn't have enough material between them to make a Speedo. Helen's top barely covered her nipples and the string of Penny's bottom completely disappeared between the cheeks of her ass. "OK girls, in you go." He and Helen took the lower bench while Penny quickly climbed onto the upper seat. She bounced up quickly after putting her nearly naked ass down on the hot wood. As she spread her towel, her bare butt was right in Ben's face. He could see her ass hole peaking out on either side of the butt floss that passed as a thong. The sight didn't do anything to reduce the swelling of his cock. Ben fought the urge to shove his face between her cheeks and drive his tongue up her ass. He quickly draped his towel over his crotch. Penny sat back down and Helen took the seat next to him. They chatted while the heat pulled the sweat out of them.

The girls had been telling him about their boyfriends when Helen asked, "Aren't you supposed to be naked in a sauna?"

"Well, generally, yes, but uncles and nieces aren't supposed to be naked together."

"Why not?" asked Penny. "Society just doesn't think it's right," said Ben. "It's just us. Nobody else has to know."

"I don't know," said Ben. "Please," they both pleaded. Ben suddenly realized that the girls were doing. They wanted to see his dick. As far as that went, he wouldn't mind looking at them either. "Well, all right. Just make sure you never, ever, tell anyone about this. I don't want to get trouble."

"Don't worry Ben. We won't tell anyone. We love you and don't want you to get in trouble," said Helen. "Will you pull our strings?" asked Penny turning her back to Ben. Helen turned her back as well. He pulled the ties on their bras. They turned around removing their bras and exposing their ample, firm, and growing breasts. Ben involuntarily licked his lips. "Now the bottoms," said Helen thrusting out her hips. Ben's hands trembled slightly as he pulled the ties on both hips at the same time. The remains of her suit fell to the floor. "Oh my God," thought Ben, "She shaves her pussy."

"Now me," said Penny. Her crotch was right in Ben's face as he pulled the ties at Penny's hips. She spread her legs a little and her suit fell away exposing her hot, swollen, and sweaty bare pussy to Ben's gaze. He could see her clit peeking out from under its hood. Penny sat down with her left leg up on the bench so her pussy was open to his view. "Now you," they chimed. Ben was suddenly aware of the painful swelling of his dick in his Speedo. Ben put his towel on the bench and stood up. Feeling bold, he decided to see just how far these little vixens would go. "Here, you do it," he said to Helen.

Helen reached into Ben's suit with her right hand and took hold of his cock. She pulled out the waistband with her left so she could free him. Both girls went, "Ooh," when they caught sight of his rapidly swelling dick. After stroking him several times Helen went down on her knees. She pulled Ben's Speedo down and then off. She immediately reached up and grabbed him with both hands. "You're a lot bigger than my boyfriend," she said starting to stroke him again. "Mine too," said Penny. Her right hand went to her pussy but her eyes never left his dick. A drop of pre-cum oozed out of his piss slit. Helen bent his cock down and licked it off before taking the head in her mouth. Ben moaned as she swirled her tongue around the head before sucking him deeply as she stroked him. The heady smell on his crotch excited her so much she could feel her pussy lubricate. Ben felt his orgasm rapidly approaching. Helen was pleased as she felt the head swell even more in her mouth and his balls contract in her hand. With a supreme effort of will, he pulled out of Helen's hot, sucking mouth and sat down on the bench. "Uncle Ben! Why'd you sit down? You were about to cum."

"Hang on a minute girls. I said it was all right for you to take your bathing suits off in the sauna. I didn't say anything about you sucking my cock."

"Didn't you like it?" pouted Helen. "I liked it too much. That's the problem."

"What's the problem?" continued Helen. "You're my nieces, that's what's the problem."

"But I liked sucking your cock. It's much bigger than Harry's. And I liked the taste of your pre-cum. I wanted you to cum in my mouth."

"But guys aren't supposed to have sex with their nieces. That's incest."

"Guys aren't supposed to fuck their sisters either but it happens," Helen countered. Ben felt like he had been hit with a with a high, inside fastball and no batting helmet. His head started to swim and he knew he had to get out of the sauna.

"Time for a soak in the pool girls," he said as he staggered out and jumped into the pool. The cool water cleared his head instantly. It also caused him to lose his erection. The girls squealed about the cold water as they joined him in the pool. "It's not that cold, girls. Give it a minute." They swam over to him pressing their nubile bodies against his. The cold water had made their nipples even harder. Penny reached down and started fondling his cock. "Awhh, it shrank," she complained. "Whoa, what's going on here? You girls have been stalking me ever since you got here this evening. And what's this about guys fucking their sisters?"

"Mom told us about you and her when we got the big 'Birds & Bees' talk," said Helen. "What?"

"A book she gave us talked about incest and I asked her if she had ever had sex with anyone in the family," said Penny. "Mom told us about the two times you fucked her," said Helen. "Actually it was six times," interjected Penny. "She said you were good, real good. We've always thought you were a hunk. I fanaticize about you all the time. I pretend that it's you fucking me instead of my dildo," added Helen. "You have a dildo?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.