Anne and Mary - Cover

Anne and Mary

Copyright© 2006 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 5: Settling in

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Settling in - Two young women go to college in search of excellence in life and sex. They form a study group with four men. It's a long, slow story about how people learn to live together and share their special genius. They have problems, but they solve them.<br><i>Fair Warning!: There's lots of sex, but it's mostly off stage, so you need to use your imagination.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Slow   School  

That first morning the two new friends were off early to the Salvation Army and Goodwill stores, looking for lamps, chairs, a sofa-bed, a tiny fridge. They found some good things, having arrived before the crowds of other students. Anne's car got stuffed again and again, and they huffed and puffed getting it all upstairs. There were always guys around who were willing to help with the heavy things, and the two of them handed out a few beers to reward their helpers.

The next days were full of the business of starting college. Counseling sessions, registration, sorting out class sections, buying books. They decided not to share any books, simply because they each had their own way of marking them up and making marginal notes. They began reading some of the material; some courses listed reading assignments in the syllabus.


They began a tour of the other rooms on the third floor, getting acquainted with their neighbors. Most of them were not very interesting. One pair of women were very hostile. Mary thought they were very strange, might have something to hide. There was a pair of guys they visited who were a little scary. They stayed near the door and left quickly.


They agreed on a code. When coming to the room with a third person, they would tap the door with the key before unlocking it.


Anne got out their screwdriver and fastened a coat hook on the outside of the bedroom door.

"What's that for?"

"When you've got a guy in the bedroom, just hang your panties on this. There's no lock on the door, or didn't you notice?"

"Nope. Maybe I'll put an extra pair where I can get it if I'm not wearing any. What's the penalty if I forget?"

"No penalty, you just might get company."

"That hook may not get a lot of use after all. But if you bring a guy in when I've got one in there, don't get bent out of shape if I jump him, too."

"Not unless you won't share."


Anne fixed the outlet for the hair dryer in the bathroom.

"Miss Fix-it, aren't you? When you need a fence mended, call me."


Eventually, classes started. The first week was hectic, getting to know the routine, finding seats, meeting classmates. The weather was blistering. Mary walked into the room on a Thursday afternoon. Anne was leaning back in her desk chair reading a book with her feet on the window sill. The sun was pouring in on her naked body. She was wearing sunglasses.

Mary laughed her big laugh. "Well, that looks comfortable, at least."

"One of these days we're going to have winter, and I figure I might as well make the most of this."

Mary sat on the window sill and looked at Anne's spread legs. She took off her shoes, then her shorts. "Isn't it a pain to shave all the time?"

"Oh, I don't. I'm bald there."

"Really? Let me see."

Anne pulled one foot up onto the chair seat and Mary knelt down and put her face close to Anne's thigh. Her cheek touched the sun-warm skin.

"Boy, that looks great! I've never seen one so pretty. Smells delicious," she said, pulling her shirt over her head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.