Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll - Cover

Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll

Copyright© 2006 by Berwick Bob

Week Seven

Erotica Sex Story: Week Seven - This sequel to 'Nine Memorable Days' follows Justin Robertson's exploits in his bowling league and and how he handles seven months without Vikki Thompson. It also follows Vikki's adventures with 'Multitude of sins' across Britain and Europe. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

FRIDAY APRIL-15

It was Thursday evening in London and the 'Sins' had just finished day two of their extended recording session. Vikki was still blown away by the buzz she was getting by just being here at 3 Abbey Road, St Johns Wood the home of EMI music, or more particularly Abbey Road Studios. They had been using studio 2 because Brian had requested it, not just for the vibe or the sound but for its history. After all who wouldn't want to record in the very studio the Beatles made famous. It was also a return home for Lucy James who had recorded 'Lucy' in the same studio.

Vikki was dressing for her date with a handsome ginger haired studio engineer. His name was Peter Timms and he was the recording engineer who had worked on Lucy James album. Lucy had recommended him to the band as one of the best and as a genuine good guy. And that more than anything else was why Vikki had brought along a change of clothing having accepted his dinner invitation after telling the rest of the group she would see them back at the Strand.


The meal was good and so was the conversation, and the bottle of white wine was a good complement to both. They didn't stay long at the restaurant though instead travelling to a nightclub that Timms was well known at. He had phoned ahead saying he had Vikki Thompson for company which removed any doubts as to whether they would be able get in ahead of the very long line of young people waiting.

Vikki noticed that as the cab pulled up outside the nightclub several security personnel were on hand to guide them into the club and to ward off hands that were reaching out trying to touch Vikki as comments, all of them complimentary, rang out from the crowd.

It was a very exclusive nightclub often frequented by celebrities and Vikki and Peter were shown to a table in a prime position while a waitress hovered anxious to take their drink order. Having had wine at the restaurant and not having had anybody say a thing even though it was now universally known that she wasn't 18 until October the twenty-second, twenty one days after Justin's eighteenth, Vikki decided to test things a little more. "Can I have a champagne and orange juice?"

"And I'll just have a beer," said Peter Timms and he watched with Vikki as the waitress walked away without giving the order a second thought. Turning back to Vikki he added, "It seems that being a celebrity and a member of a world famous rock band has its advantages."

What do you mean?" asked Vikki as she kept one eye on the dance floor.

He smiled. "I mean that by now the world knows that you're not 18 until October and the waitress didn't hesitate to take your order."

"Don't worry Pete," said Vikki as she took another brief look towards the dance floor, "I'm planning on nursing this drink. And besides," she giggled, "I can't drink too much if we're on the dance floor." She stood up and reached for his hand which he took immediately.

"I don't know where you find the energy Vikki," said the handsome self-assured blonde engineer. "After the concert tour you've had and the two fourteen hour days I thought you might want to go straight home to bed."

"Bed! Fuck that, plenty time to sleep when I get old. Besides bed's for fucking in, or on."

There was a dance track playing when they moved from the table but just as soon as they began to shake things around on the dance floor a slow song began. Of course Vikki being Vikki she didn't hesitate, she moved into his arms and pressed her all but naked body — as ever she was wearing just a skirt and top — into Timms as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Typically Vikki's thoughts were totally carnal, and to her extremely logical. He was a nice guy and he'd taken her to dinner and a nightclub and with what she could feel as they slow danced she didn't have the least problem with allowing him to take her to bed. After all, she smiled to herself, sex was what she liked, her hobby you could say. So if she liked the guy why shouldn't she let him fuck her.

Peter Timms though didn't see it that way as he allowed his hands to drift down to a bottom that he had seen plenty of over the last three days, a bottom he knew was pantiless tonight. Oh he was a nice guy and obviously he knew about Vikki and Justin Robertson, but he was also a confident young man and over the last three days that they had been working on the double album they had talked a lot during various breaks for coffee and sandwiches. Those conversation had been most enjoyable and had left him in no doubt that she liked him more than just a little and had resulted in him asking her out. And now, knowing how much he enjoyed being with her, Peter Timms was going to make a real play for her.

There was only one problem with that. Peter Timms, and the rest of the world for that matter, didn't know the history of Vikki and Justin's relationship, He didn't know about how Vikki fell in love with Justin before they'd even met. He also didn't know the story of how Justin saved Vikki from the hands of the vicious and nasty Rick Mason. He would soon find out just how in love with Justin Vikki really was.


When they were ready to go the staff of the nightclub fell over themselves to make sure that transport was waiting outside. It wasn't a taxi it was a limousine belonging to the owner of 'The Checkers Club' Adrian Streatham.

He was waiting outside when Vikki and Peter Timms walked out. So for that matter were the security people who had made her evening a pleasant one and had made doubly sure that the unfortunate incident at the Strand Hotel wouldn't be repeated. "Both my car and driver are at your service for the rest of the night Miss Thompson. There is champagne and soft drink in the limousine's mini fridge, feel free to help yourself. As for returning the car just tell Carl when you have no further need of his services."

Vikki walked up to the slightly overweight owner of the club. "You're very kind Mr... ?" She hesitated waiting for the man to tell her his name.

"Streatham. Adrian Streatham. Believe me Miss Thompson..."

"Please call me Vikki. May I call you Adrian?

"Of course, Vikki. Now as I was saying the pleasure is all mine. Just remember that should you ever want to come back to my club all you have to do is call and I'll make sure a table is waiting for you and any friend you choose to bring with you."

"Thank you Adrian," and Vikki pressed her body gently into his, wrapped her arms around his back and kissed lightly on the lips, "I can assure you I will do just that." She smiled. "Except that there might be a few of us."

"I can assure that won't be a problem Vikki. In fact I shall look forward to it very much. And when you do could you make sure to bring that delightful Lucy James with you. You see Lucy and Marcus Harrington, his brother Aiden and his girlfriend Paula Harding, she works part-time at the Abbey Road Studios where Peter works, are personal friends of mine. I guess you've already met Marcus..."

"Yep," interrupted Vikki. "Fucked him as well, at their Park Lane address, you know, the one opposite Hyde Park."

Adrian Streatham laughed. "Now why doesn't that surprise me. In that case then you've probably already met Aiden and Paula."

"Indeed I have." She giggled. "Same place, same time. Fucked him too."

"You don't waste time do you Vikki?" he said commenting rather than criticising.

"And why should I? It's taken the world a long time to come to its senses where sex is concerned and it's about time that the governments of the world realised that violence and the availability of guns are a far greater issue than whether people can see my tits and arse and cunt on television." She giggled. "And now I'll get off my soapbox and just tell you that you're on my list of men I'd like to fuck."

He laughed. "And I promise that I'll take you up on you're kind invitation some time in the future but for now," and he eased her towards the limousine, "I think it's time for you to go, I think young Peter here has waited long enough and had his appetite whetted sufficiently don't you."

Vikki grinned, thanked him once more and no more than five seconds later the limo was pulling away from the kerb. Peter Timms closed the partition separating them from the driver after telling him the address of his apartment. That along with the dark tint on the windows gave them sufficient privacy and allowed Vikki to run her hand along his right thigh towards the very respectable bulge she could see in his pants while he opened a bottle of champagne that had been sitting in an ice bucket, pulled out the two glasses that were sitting alongside it and poured the bubbly into the first glass and handed it to Vikki before he poured one for himself. When he realised what she was about to do Timms immediately took back the glass he'd handed Vikki.

She looked at her now empty hand, looked down at the ever growing bulge in his pants, looked up into Peter Timms eyes and laughed. "What's up Pete, d'ya think I'm gonna do something naughty with that big cock of yours?" She asked as she put her hand directly on it. She then felt it jump in her hand as she gripped it loosely. "Fuck! You do don't you." She took the zipper of his pants between her thumb and index finger, eased it down, slid her fingers inside, hooked his briefs below his testicles and took his cock in her hand. "Well this is nice." She hooked it out and began to gently masturbate it.

"Uuummm!" he sighed. "And it's all for you."

Vikki didn't waste any time answering him, instead she leant forward, wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and sucked for a few seconds before she started to slide her lips down the length of his cock until she felt it at the entrance to her throat. She stopped for barely a second before she pushed on until he was firmly entrenched in her throat and she was kissing pubes that were almost the same colour as his hair.

Liking the fact that a girl, a real celebrity no less, and a girl that he was developing real feelings for had finally managed to deep-throat his 9-inch cock Peter Timms began to stroke Vikki's long, brown and wonderfully silky hair as she wanked his cock on every movement of her mouth off his cock. "Oh Vikki!" he cried as he held off fucking her face like he had done with so many of his old girlfriends and with every one of his one night stands. "Oh Vikki you're wonderful, incredible," he laughed, "are there no end to your talents."

"Not where sex is concerned Pete, and this is just a warm up for the night ahead." So saying Vikki began to fuck her face on his cock until she felt him begin to stiffen. She reached down, cupped his balls and knew it was time.

"OH GOD, OH YES!" cried Peter Timms as his first jet of semen shot blasted into the sexy rock star's throat. "OH FUCK, FUUCCCKKKK, I'M COMING, COMMIIINNNNG!!" He counted five more before Vikki ran her tongue around the head of his cock and licked the final dribbles of cum as they trickled from its piss slit.

More than satisfied with the size of Peter's cock and the volume of cum Vikki reached for her glass of champagne, drank it all down and held the crystal glass out for another. She took her glass when he filled it and then grabbed his when he filled his own. Tucking her feet underneath her thighs she spread her knees wide apart so that her skirt dropped to her hips and her pussy was revealed. She smiled and indicated the puffy flesh of her outer labia as it flowered open to reveal her inner pussy. "My turn," she said.

"I'd love to milady," he said as he took his glass, emptied it, put it back in the bucket alongside the nearly empty champagne bottle and eased forward until his tongue was within touching distance of her pussy.

Vikki at 17 was feeling tingly, partly from the champagne and partly from having sucked his cock and swallowed his tasty cum. That tingling feeling she was enjoying was now travelling down from her tastebuds over her tits and navel and was just reaching her pussy lips, lips that were shiny with anticipation. She took a sip of the glass in her right hand as she leant back on her left elbow and thrust her hips at the tongue that was just about to work its magic. And then, and then ... NOTHING! His right hand forced its way under the left cheek of her bottom and began to squeeze it as he covered her pussy with his mouth and sucked as though he was trying to give her cunt a hickey. And then to make matters worse his left hand came up, grabbed her right tit and began to massage it roughly as he pinched her nipple between thumb and index finger.

Finishing her champagne she put her glass in the bucket alongside the other one, placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed hard until nothing of him was in contact with her. "HEY!" she cried. "That's me you're trying to bruise, my cunt you're trying to give a fucking hickey to. If this is how you treat your dates then the driver can take me back to the hotel and you can find some other girl to treat like a ten dollar prostitute."

His apology sounded sincere when he gave it. Vikki watched as he sat back and reached for the bottle and shook her head when he offered her some. After he'd poured the last of it into his glass she turned, sat on the seat and primly pulled her skirt down as far as the small amount of material would allow before she looked into his eyes. "Lucy said you were a nice guy and at dinner and at 'Checkers' you were. So what happened? I give you a blowjob and get your rocks off. When it's my turn you turn into a fucking animal. WHY! Is it because of what we do, because of the bands stage act? If it is well it shouldn't be. Peter I've had gold ticket holders from the 'Sin Pit' treat me better. Was Lucy so wrong?"

Peter sat there devastated. He took a sip of his champagne to give himself time to think. The thing is Vikki was right. While he liked — loved? — her his treatment of her sexually had been directly associated with the fact that she was a member of 'Multitude of Sins' and stripped naked and had sex on stage in front of thousands of people.

Of course Lucy had said he was a nice guy because he had treated her differently. But that was because there something about Lucy James that said handle with care. Which, of course, he did. When he eventually got Lucy to bed he had made love to her while her boyfriend Marcus had shared another bed with his girlfriend of the time, a model by the name of Candy Clitheroe. So why was it different with Vikki Thompson? Because she didn't have the baggage that Lucy had appeared to have at the time and because she was a member of that group. But of course she wasn't different was she. She was a lovely girl who loved nice soft gentle sex and he was just a fucking idiot who couldn't see past her tits or her bald pussy.

Peter Timms finished his drink and put the glass back in the bucket. He turned to Vikki just as the limo chose that moment to slow down, arriving, he assumed, at his place. Taking her shoulders in his hands he eased her around until she was facing him. "Please Vikki! Please give me another chance. Let me prove to you that Lucy was right, prove that I'm normally a gentle lover. Let me make love to you the way I know how and the way you truly deserve. Please Vikki."

Just then the door opened and Adrian Streatham's chauffeur Carl Michaels stood to one side as Peter Timms stepped out of the limousine. Once out Peter stepped back and held out his hand to Vikki and mouthed "Please!" as he held it steady.

Up until that point Vikki had been fully intending to have Carl take her back to the hotel but the pleading expression on Peter Timms face and Lucy saying what she said about him changed her mind. She took his hand and stepped out of the car. Once out she saw Carl holding out a card. She took it and saw his name and a phone number printed on it.

He smiled. "Call me anytime Miss Thompson, I'll be around the corner at a twenty-four hour McDonalds some of the taxi drivers frequent."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.