Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll - Cover

Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll

Copyright© 2006 by Berwick Bob

Week Thirty Three

Erotica Sex Story: Week Thirty Three - This sequel to 'Nine Memorable Days' follows Justin Robertson's exploits in his bowling league and and how he handles seven months without Vikki Thompson. It also follows Vikki's adventures with 'Multitude of sins' across Britain and Europe. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

FRIDAY OCTOBER-14

When I woke in the morning ready to go down and meet Janet Jackson for what was becoming our regular morning run I found myself part of a delicious sandwich. I was cuddled up to Vikki with my semi erect cock tucked nicely between her buttocks and my left hand wrapped around one of Vikki's C-cup breasts while behind me Allison had her hips pressed into me and her lovely breasts pushing into my back.

I gave the erect bud of her nipple a gentle squeeze, changed position ever so slightly and pressed my, now erect, cock directly at her delicious bottom with the very tip of its head searching for a way home. And as Allison's arm moved around me to rest against my stomach Vikki reached back and grabbed my erection to reposition it between her cheeks and said, "You don't have time to fuck my arse Justin you have to get up and meet a certain delicious diva for your morning run."

As Allison started playing with my nipples I moved my erection down to Vikki's pussy and nudged the tip between her outer lips. "Not even here," I laughed, "I'm sure that Ms. Jackson won't mind waiting under the circumstances."

No amount of persuading could convince Vikki that we had time though, not when she planned to join us for a second morning in a row. So we headed off to meet Janet Jackson for our morning run, accompanied as usual by her security team, before we met both of the teams, management, and the rest of the celebrities along with representatives of the four charities.

Soon though it was time for both teams and their partnering celebrities to head down for the morning session of the fourth test to a relaxing, and our regular televised, pre-bowling discussion on the Fox network covering the test while Vikki headed off to rejoin Lucy James and the band.

Martin Neilson, a former European and world champion and once a regular on the PBA tour turned to Tony Casey to ask the first question. "With everything on the line you'll be expecting stiff opposition in this test, Tony." It was more of statement than a question.

Tony smiled. "They are a highly talented team, all of whom are more than capable of winning a world championship and they thrive in the sort of pressure situations the PBA tour throws up weekly, Martin, so yes today should be tough. One thing I can guarantee though, the standard of bowling will be of the same high quality as will the sportsmanship."

"Thanks Tony," said his fellow commentator, England and European ladies champion Marilyn Combes before to Brad Cooper. "So Brad," she asked, "will your newfound affability translate itself into the sort of form that will help Britney here keep her clothes on?"

Brad laughed something he would never have done at the start of this series. "Well it sure isn't my form that's kept Britney here naked; I've averaged a little less than 250 per game. So in answer to your question, if more is required to help Ms. Spears retain her modesty then I guess I'll just have to find it."

That was pretty much the way the interview went with the determined outlook of the U.S team suggesting the coming test would be close. We just didn't realise until after the 'Bakers Format' just how close it would be.


The test match was decided by the very last ball bowled by each team in the test match, the third ball of the tenth frame of the 'Bakers Format'. During the test two things happened for the first time, one good and one bad. The first happened during the opening round of singles during the morning session and the second happened after the evening singles and the 'Bakers' thanks to one of the celebrities.

The morning session went our way seven wins to five losses and sixty points to fifty-four, this despite Robert Miles series first – the bad one – of being the only bowler so far to bowl less than 200 as he struggled to 186 with four spares and two open frames. Fortunately his bad game was all but balanced out by Carol Meyer's four spare-open frame 203 in her 53 pin loss to Christine Smith in the same way that Steph' and Tony's pair of wins made up for my losses to Brad Cooper and Calvin Brewster.

The bowling wasn't the only highlight of the session, with new high rollers flying in for a series of high stakes poker games over the weekend there was plenty of money for the auction of the celebrity clothing with Janet Jackson being the chief beneficiary. Her crop top and skirt sold for a combined $168,750 while Britney Spears T-shirt sold for $64,250.

In the afternoon 'Scotch Doubles' our Robert Miles-Christine Smith combination lost both matches as did Allison and I while Tony and Steph' continued their good morning form by winning both of their afternoon doubles. The resulting forty-one to thirty point loss left us trailing by five points heading into the evening session.

Thanks to my two losses in the afternoon doubles Janet Jackson matched Tony Casey's partner Nicole Kidman's record from the first two tests in being naked by the end of the afternoon session. She was also creating something of a record when her bra sold for $161,250 to a Middle-Eastern oil magnate and her panties to a lecherous Texas billionaire for $201,000. Of course not to be outdone after the Cooper-Lloyd losses Britney Spears skirt sold for over a thousand more than Janet's and her bra for just under four grand more.

All in all it had been a fun session despite the result thanks to songs by Christina Aguilera who lost only her T-shirt, Janet happily singing in nude which gave her food for thought for future concert tours and Britney wearing the skimpiest of skimpy hot pink thong panties. Janet though still wasn't happy.

"Now what am I going to do?" she asked. "I'm already naked so I don't have anything else to sell. I mean it was all I could do to stop that horny old fucker from Texas touching me from touching my tits and ass, I..." She stopped suddenly. "I was about to say that they should pay for the privilege, and that gives me an idea." She looked at me and laughed. "You're not planning on losing again are you?"

I grinned as she took my hand and we headed to dinner. "I hadn't planned on it, but with the way today is going it wouldn't surprise, why?"

"Oh I think I have an idea how to make some more money for the charities, I just have to run it past management and the tournament organisers."

After a dinner during which the U.S were upbeat about their chances of winning we headed back to the lanes for an evening session that had everything the ten thousand strong crowd and the huge television audience could want.

During the first pair of matches it looked as though we were ready to take control again when Allison rolled a perfect 300 for a seventy-seven pin win over a disappointing Georgina Lloyd and Tony produced a near-perfect 279 to make it five singles/doubles wins when he beat Brad Cooper by forty-three pins.

In the next pair of matches Stephanie King looked dead and buried when she spared her opening three frames to give Carol Meyer a 32 pin lead but nine strikes in a row to finish and an open sixth frame after a seven-ten split for Meyer brought Steph' back to within two pins. As for me my poor form continued when I opened the second and seventh and spared in the last after an opening strike for a 222 against Mitch Pollard's second 300 of the series at which point we had made up the five point deficit and led the match by one.

I found out then exactly what had been on Janet Jackson's mind when the announcer said, "In the spirit of raising as much money for the four charities as we can Janet Jackson, seeing as she has no more clothes to offer up for auction has decided to offer up herself within ... er ... limits. Ms. Jackson is prepared to offer her naked body up to the highest bidder for no-holds barred hugging as long as the only article of clothing that person removes is his," he grinned, "or her shirt."

That announcement produced high excitement and spirited bidding when Janet Jackson reached the auction area. And I guess it should have been no surprise at all when the same randy old Texan who paid $201,000 for the privilege of buying and removing her panties paid $56,000 more to get his hands on her naked body and her luscious breasts against his naked chest that was soon exposed once he won the bid.

And then the riveting final two singles matches set things up for an enthralling 'Baker's Format' finale. In the first of the matches, when Deanna Stein produced a nine-spare second frame and Christine Smith a nine-spare sixth all Deanna had to do was match Christine frame for frame. And when they went strike for strike all the way through to the first two of the tenth it looked like they were going to, then when Christine produced a strike with her final ball Deanna needed a final strike to win by a pin. She missed by one when a high hit left the five and we had the first tie of the series.

All the while that was going on Robert Miles was taking on an in-form Calvin Brewster who had already rolled a 300 this afternoon when he led off during his first 'Scotch Doubles' partnership with Deanna Stein after a 257-268 morning session. In the match Robert Miles spared the first frame and opened the fourth and despite surrounding them with ten strikes for a 254 it was never going to be enough against yet another 300 that helped the U.S split the points 40.5 each. All in all that remarkable third round of singles helped the U.S retain their five point lead going into the Bakers which produced the exciting finish the extraordinary day deserved while in the auction area Heath Ledger, Melissa George, Vince Vaughan and Britney Spears all lost their underwear and joined Janet Jackson nude. For Britney the $200,000 a very hands-on fan paid for her panties bumped the earnings for her four pieces of clothing up to an extraordinary $530,000 five hundred thousand less than Janet Jackson earned

In the 'Bakers' when Allison and I surrounded Robert's second frame strike with spares and when Tony spared the fourth and Stephanie failed to convert a fifth frame split it looked like the U.S teams three strike-two spare opening would be more than enough. However one open frame can make all the difference when the opposition – us – rolls six strikes in a row, and ultimately it all came down to the last ball. With two strikes each in the last frame, both teams 236 apiece with one ball remaining and with our sixty-one point advantage gained over the first three tests all we had to do was match them to virtually assure us of the draw and therefore the series, the million five hundred thousand dollar prize and the cars. It wasn't to be, when Brad Cooper rolled a nine all Stephanie King had to do was roll a nine or a strike, she rolled an eight and we lost the match by a pin. The U.S got the five points that won them the test and tied the series at two-all.

In the auction area Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman both lost their first articles of clothing, Eric Bana became the sixth celebrity nude and Melissa George decided that what was good for Janet Jackson was good enough for her. Once the money was paid for the auctioned articles of clothing the already nude Melissa George decided to join Janet in the hug/hands-on stakes. For Melissa her cuddly beauty earned $195,000 from a rich and lecherous expat Aussie businessman while Janet Jackson's second naked hug earned the charities another $245,000 helping bring the final total to $2,871,350 an amount that was doubled by the sponsors and lifted to an incredible $5,800,000 by the celebrities.

After the now traditional finishing mini-concert by Janet, Christina and Britney Janet walked up to me, pressed her naked body to mine, took my hands and place them on her bottom while she pressed her hips to mine making my penis show interest in the proceedings. "So how does it feel to have your hands on the ass of someone worth better than one million dollars?" asked the sexy superstar.

"Not much different to yesterday morning when you were only worth, what was it, something over $317,000?"

"Yes but I didn't get to sell my thong or any give nudie hugs," responded Janet as she took a robe from an attendant and handed it to me as she turned her back.

I patted her naked bottom before I slipped the sleeves over her arms stretched straight back out behind her. "Well it's good to know that my six losses fit into your plans."

"Well the world has now seen all of me..."

" ... And what a spectacular sight it is."

"She laughed. "As you say, anyway what I mean is you're allowed to win tomorrow night seeing as I've already been naked in front of the whole world. In the meantime I have somewhere I have to be."

I couldn't resist it. "Will you need to get dressed first?"

She laughed in that deliciously sexy way she has. "Cheeky boy, wouldn't you like to know," and she walked off promising to meet me for another run in the morning.


After a quick team meeting Allison and I were back in our suite and had both undressed ready to shower together when the phone rang. "This is the front desk," offered a smooth and cultured voice, "there's a Ms. Carson who says she a couple of deliveries to make to your suite. One is apparently in a small box while the other is ... er ... wrapped in the clothes she's wearing."

"Well thank you, maybe you had better send her up."

We both met her naked and after stripping off Samantha decided to deliver herself first and the small package afterwards. We quickly made it to the bed where they made me lie on my back while Samantha climbed aboard and slid down my cock until her pussy had as much of me as she could take. From there she built up a slow sensual rhythm that she kept up until she sensed my approaching climax at which point she came almost to a dead stop before resuming her rhythmic fucking of my cock. Of course by that stage I had to rely on my sense of feel as I had a face full of Allison's glorious arse while my tongue was doing its best to pleasure a fully aroused pussy spread well enough to allow my tongue room to explore.

It proved to be an exciting hour with both of them swapping over several times before I made a deposit in Samantha and we adjourned to the shower to freshen up, at which point Samantha left to rejoin Lucy and the band before they became too suspicious about her whereabouts. As for Allison and I she was happy for me to park my cock in her pussy and, if I felt inclined, start fucking her whether she was awake or asleep. The inclination did in fact strike me at around two-thirty and I reached around her while she was peacefully sleeping and began to gently pinch the little erect bud of her clit I began to gently fuck her awake.

"Uumm," she sighed as she gradually came awake and began to squeeze her pussy lips around my cock, "you do know how to wake a girl up." She wiggled her bottom and pushed it back against me. "All right Justin I'm awake, now fuck me." So I did.

SATURDAY OCTOBER-14

In the morning Janet and I had more company for what would probably be our last morning run. It wasn't Vikki this time, no we found ourselves joined by Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears for a morning run that would be filmed and make headlines all over the world showing a virtually unknown 18-year-old Australian boy running with three of the world's biggest selling and sexiest female recording artists.

It was fun too, away from the glare of publicity, their fans and the nightlife they had become addicted to all three of them were very personable and happy to chat away about films, music, sport, in fact all of the normal things that people all over the world talk about every day. In fact much to my surprise I found them more than a little interested in my life back in Australia while they were more than happy to discuss their likes and dislikes and hobbies when they weren't involved in the music business.


In the morning session we got off to the perfect start with a 300 from Christine – her first – and another from me – my second – plus an almost perfect 298 from Steph'. Add respectable games for the rest of the team and we managed to average over two hundred and seventy for four wins and forty-five points and needed every pin of that good start. With a 300 of his own from Calvin Brewster, a 277 from Brad Cooper that was a closed first frame from matching me, a 266 from Carol Meyer and a couple of 250s Mitch Pollard and Georgina Lloyd the U.S were able to restrict our lead to eight points.

In the second round of the morning session Stephanie and Tony were our only winners with a nine spare after a ten strike opening leaving Tony eleven pins short of a perfect game while Steph's 255 was enough for a comfortable 32 pin win over Deanna Stein.

In three of the remaining four games Georgina Lloyd's 269 was good enough for a 53 pin win over Christine while Cooper won a close game over Robert Miles and Allison fell 10 short of Carol Meyer's 266. That just left my game against Calvin Brewster, both of us coming off first-up 300s and what a game it turned out to be. I surrounded a fourth frame eight spare with eleven strikes and when Calvin opened with nine straight it looked like I was beaten until he gave me some hope with a nine spare in the tenth. Unfortunately it was short-lived and a finishing strike gave him the narrowest of wins.

I couldn't help myself, when Calvin rolled that nine with the first ball of the tenth frame I just had to say it. "What's the matter can't you bowl?" At this point I should tell you that if you count those nine strikes, a 300 in round three of the fourth test, his 300 when leading off in that afternoon's Scotch Doubles and his first round 300 this morning Calvin had rolled an incredible forty-five strikes in a row.

He laughed. "Yes pretty pathetic wasn't it?"

"Everyone should be so pathetic," giggled Janet Jackson walking back from the auction area having sold her yellow crop top for $72,000.

"Like me," laughed Robert Miles putting his arm around Melissa George who was dressed in black sexy bra and panties after his two morning losses.

"Or me," grinned Deanna Stein, "a pair of 227s isn't going to do it against these Aussie girls." She looked at Joaquin Phoenix standing around in his Y-fronts and plain white T-shirt. "Still, it does have its compensations."

It proved to be a good round for us; we kept the deficit down to two points and led at the end of morning session by a handy six points. Both teams and the twelve celebrities headed to lunch with everyone looking forward to the afternoon 'Scotch Doubles' and thinking that the session might be decisive. We just didn't know how critical it would prove to be.


The afternoon began with both teams being welcomed back followed by the celebrities in whatever state of undress they finished the morning. An electric opening by the cheerleaders to an opening song from the recent Janet Jackson album 'Damita Jo' from Janet partnered by Kanye West gave the afternoon session a marvellous start.

For us though it was all downhill from there, forty-eight strikes from a possible seventy-two was never going to be good against the U.S who produced an incredible sixty five at an incredible ninety percent.

The Mitch Pollard/Carol Meyer partnership never gave us a chance and Mitch's perfect dozen leaving Carol with nothing to do save cheer and high-five was 76 pins too many for a struggling Robert Miles/Christine pairing. Even their 224 was six pins better than I could accomplish and it wasn't until frames 7-8-9 that I was able to string any strikes together, and four times – in the second, fourth, sixth and tenth frames – Allison had to spare for me, especially in the second where I left a four pin mess for her to clean up. The 51 pin loss to Calvin Brewster and Deanna Stein meant they had twenty points to our three or a lead now of eleven points.

For Tony and Steph spares in the opening two frames and the eighth and ninth plus a strike-nine count in the last was never going to be good enough against Brad Cooper's eleven strike 279 that only required the barest of help from Georgina Lloyd.

And then it was time for the first of the reverse doubles. Christine Smith led off with Robert Miles cleaning up anything she left behind while it was Carol Meyer's turn to lead off for the United States. Christine produced a better performance for us. Two spares followed a six strike opening before Chris' finished off with a four-bagger for a 268 game. Even that wasn't good enough thanks to Carol's opening ten strikes on her way to a fine 287. Indeed the only work Carol left for her partner was an attempt to pick up the five-seven split which Mitch just missed when the five grazed the seven but failed to knock it over.

Then it was time for my reverse doubles with Allison leading off. My hope was that I wouldn't be needed too often. I was, three times, in the first, third and fifth frames, and with the nine strikes Allison bowled we managed 250 which turned out to be just enough. Deanna and Calvin opened the third and could only spare the fifth which left them six pins short. It was a win but the close result meant we could only make up two points.

That left one doubles to come, and with ten strikes surrounding spares in the third and ninth Stephanie King, with the help of two single pin spares from Tony Casey, managed a 258. Unfortunately it was never going to be anywhere near enough. Georgina Lloyd didn't need the help of Brad Cooper her twelve strikes gave them a 42 pin doubles win, and a win in the session of 55 points to 24. This left us with a deficit of 25 points and the all but impossible job of leaving a manageable deficit after the third of the three singles matches, always assuming we were able to win both.

The big winners among the celebrities in the auction area, or losers depending on your point of view, were Melissa George with over $297,000, Nicole Kidman $232,000 and, of course, Janet Jackson whose skirt sold for $167,800.

We never managed to reduce the lead to manageable proportions, even with 300s from Robert Miles and me and a 218 from Brad Cooper. A 224 from Allison all but cancelled out Cooper's score and a 300 from Carol Meyer backed up by a 279 from Georgina Lloyd, a couple of 260 games from Mitch Pollard and Deanna Stein and a 258 from Calvin Brewster did the rest. This left us with a 33-38 loss, a thirty point deficit and an impossible task.

Mathematically it was possible, but to prove just how ludicrous those thoughts were; if we bowled a combined 300 for the five points win plus ten more for the perfect game then the American team would have to bowl under a 100. As I said, a completely preposterous situation, so we accepted that the test and the series was gone and simply went to enjoy ourselves once the sale of the celebrity clothes in the auction area had taken place. That sale brought the four charities almost $715,000 more with the biggest sellers being the skirts worn by Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears with Britney's selling for $142,000 and Christina's a whopping $175,000.

In the 'Baker's Format' all five of us produce strikes first time round as did the U.S five. Then when Allison made it two from two and Carol Meyer could only manage an eight-spare we had the advantage. Unfortunately it was short-lived, Robert Miles missed his strike and so did I, and when Calvin Brewster, Deanna Stein and Georgina Lloyd produced strikes in the seventh, eighth and ninth frames even a strike in the ninth from Tony Casey and three in the tenth from Stephanie King wouldn't be enough if Brad Cooper opened with a double in the tenth. He didn't need to, when Steph' went strike-spare Brad's finishing eight-miss didn't mean anything and left the U.S with a seven pin win in the game, a massive 173 to 137 point win in the test and a 3 to 2 win in what had been a high-class series.

In the auction area the total earnings in this test from the sale of the celebrity clothing topped three million for the first time, $3,266,000 to be exact, and when the sponsors doubled the amount and the celebrities kicked in another $68,000 there was another $6,600,000 to add to the final amount.

Okay so we didn't win the million and a half or the six cars but we did win $1,100,000 in individual prizes which helped ease the pain, and the size of the amount helped us make a decision which we agreed Tony would announce as he was our choice to receive the team's cheque. While they were setting up for the ceremony Martin Neilson and Marilyn Combes came over to do some interviews and after spending some fifteen minutes with the U.S they came over to us and after a quick ten minutes commiserating us on our loss and congratulating us for the high standard of bowling it was time for the presentations.

Stepping up to the microphone Marilyn Combes indicated both teams of bowlers standing either side of her with us on her left and turned to the audience before looking into the camera. "Ladies and gentlemen I think you'll agree that over these five test matches we've seen some incredible bowling, more of that later though, first I'd like to thank all our celebrities and our sponsors," and she quickly went through the list of sixteen celebrities who participated. "The donation of the clothes they wore during the test matches and their willingness to put their nudity on public display," she glanced briefly in the direction of Janet Jackson and Melissa George, "and in the case of two of our loveliest celebs selling off sensual and very much hands-on hugs of their sexy naked bodies.

"Starting with a low of $2,200,000 and ending with the record amount of $6,600,000 in this fifth and final test we finished with an amazing total of $20,500,000 which will be split in even amounts of $5,125,000 to each of our four charities, the American Breast Cancer Foundation, American Cancer Society, Children's Food Fund / World Emergency Relief and Farm Aid."

She grinned. "And before the representatives from the four charities come up to claim their cheques it should be noted that in a private and friendly competition the big winners as far as amounts raised were, Janet Jackson with an incredible one point eight million dollars from only three test matches, Britney Spears with just under one point four million dollars and Melissa George with a little over one and a quarter million."

Just then Christina Aguilera walked over dressed only in sexy black lace bra and panties and whispered in Marilyn's ear causing her to giggle.

"Thank you Christina," she said, "point taken." She turned to the audience and then the camera. "Christina wishes to remind everyone that after finishing nude in the first two test matches she only lost a grand total of five pieces of clothing in the last three test matches and that therefore the fault for her only raising $868,875 lies with Mitch Pollard winning so many matches."

This had the intended effect when Mitch walked over, got to one knee, kissed her hand and apologised copping a brief feel of her bottom through the black lace of her panties. Naturally the audience, the rest of us bowlers and the celebrities all laughed.

Then it was time to hand out the donations to the charities in the form of four life-size cardboard cheques. Each representative of their charity gave a little speech thanking everyone who took part, especially the celebrities who gave so much of themselves – pun very much intended.

After the four cheques were handed over and the speeches were done with Marilyn handed over to Martin Neilson.

After thanking Marilyn and then thanking the generosity of competition sponsors CUB Australia, Denny's Restaurants, Chrysler Automobiles and Playboy Enterprises and congratulating the celebrities and charity organisations he turned to the audience and the cameras. "Tonight we have some cash awards and four trophies for the male and female bowlers of the series for the U.S and Australia and one trophy and cash award for the ultimate bowler of the series, and that can be male or female. Of course we also have the one point five million dollar prize for the winning U.S team as well as keys to the six cars donated by Chrysler. So, without wasting any more time I'd like to call on one of our celebrities," he looked among the celebrities until his eyes settled on Christian Bale who thanks to his partner's brilliant bowling was all but fully dressed having lost only his shirt, "Christian Bale, to give out our first cash award and trophy, the U.S female bowler of the series." He smiled. "And if you think that our choice of celebrity indicates the winner of our female bowler then you're absolutely right, the winner is Carol Meyer who as well this silver-plated cup wins $50,000.

"Next we have the Australian female bowler of the series won in fairly convincing fashion by," and to keep up the suspense he waited a few seconds before announcing, "Stephanie King." Her award and cheque presented by a naked Hugh Jackman.

After announcing those two awards it was the male bowler's turn with Christina Aguilera in her bra and panties presenting the trophy and cheque to the U.S winner Mitch Pollard while I was fortunate enough to receive the Australian award from the panty-clad topless Janet Jackson. And then it was time for the bowler of the series award.

"Ladies and gentlemen," began Martin Neilson, "I'd like to say it was close between those four bowlers for the ultimate bowler of the series," he smiled, "I'd like to say that but the truth is it wasn't. The winner by a clear margin was, Justin Robertson. He rolled 4078 pins over fifteen games that included three 300s, one 289, three games in the 270s, five in the 260s and one in the 250s for an amazing thirteen out of fifteen games at better than 250 and an average of 271.86. And when you add in the five 'Scotch Doubles' where he led off for an average of 249.20 you have a phenomenal twenty game average of 266.20." he called me over. "Ladies and gentlemen make welcome the outstanding bowler of the series, Justin Robertson."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.