Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll - Cover

Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll

Copyright© 2006 by Berwick Bob

Week Thirty Two

Erotica Sex Story: Week Thirty Two - This sequel to 'Nine Memorable Days' follows Justin Robertson's exploits in his bowling league and and how he handles seven months without Vikki Thompson. It also follows Vikki's adventures with 'Multitude of sins' across Britain and Europe. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

FRIDAY OCTOBER-7

After sharing a goodbye hug and kiss with Cindy Morrison and a handshake and a hug with Sean Middleton mum, dad, Maria and Maddy accompanied me to the airport where I now found myself in a smallish room off the main conference room.

With me in the room were the other members of the team and the president of the ATBC David Mathis and Peter Baker the executive representing our sponsors Carlton and United Breweries who would also be travelling to Vegas with us. We were there to allow David Mathis to explain the format that would be used for each of the test matches and the involvement that sex and sexuality would have in the matches.

"The first thing I should tell you before we talk about the format of the test matches and the amount of nudity and sexuality involved is that you will be wearing uniforms made up of Australian colours. They are simple enough, green slacks for the men and skirts for the girls, gold shirts and blouses with similar coloured blazers.

"And what about our underwear," laughed Allison Deijon, "will that be green and gold as well?"

"Hardly," responded Mathis, "oh it will be uniformly the same, we decided on hot pink lace brassieres and thong panties for the ladies and black briefs for the men. I trust that will be suitable?"

We all quickly agreed prompting Mathis to begin his description of test match format. "The first thing you should all understand," he began, "is that all five matches will be played regardless of the results. The second is that while the winner-take-all prize and cars for the winning team still stand there will be individual cash prizes for 300 games and series of 800 or better. The third important thing is that the Vegas venue and the interest of some notable celebrities have inspired our sponsors to donate large sums of money to four worthy charitable institutions. These will be the American Breast Cancer Foundation, American Cancer Society, Children's Food Fund / World Emergency Relief and Farm Aid." He grinned. "It should be noted that the sponsors actual donations will depend on how willing our celebrities are to involve themselves in the sexual and striptease content of the matches as partners of the bowlers of both teams and on the results of planned auctions of those articles of clothing.

"There is one other person we should thank for the interest of some especially famous celebrities," he smiled and turned to me before he turned back to the room, "or at least for the female ones. And that is Justin here, and if that gives you any clue as to the young ladies showing interest in taking part, then I make no apologies.

"Now down to the actual bowling side of things; there was to be an afternoon and an evening session, however once we announced that we would be bringing two reserve bowlers changes had to be made. You see it appears that they found it almost impossible to split their top six bowlers and Gerard McCaish the president of the PBA, whom you all met on June 17 when he announced the U.S challenge, has asked on behalf of their team and sponsors if we were willing to up the team number to six in each match. We agree in principal as have our sponsors." He laughed. "Now I can see by the grins on Christine (Smith) and Robert's (Miles) faces that they approve, the question is," and he looked at Tony, Stephanie, Allison and me, "how do the four of you feel about the change in plans?"

Stephanie King it was who took a step forward to answer. "Oh come on David, it's almost an insult that you have to ask the four of us that question. Now I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say welcome aboard." And when she turned for our reaction the three of us nodded our heads enthusiastically."

"That's what thought Steph' but we needed it confirmed. Now it's time for me to detail the format of each of the five test matches which will take place on Saturday the 8th, Sunday the 9th, Wednesday the 10th, Friday the 14th and Saturday the 15th.

"Now originally there was to be two sessions in every match, afternoons, and evenings, but with the change in team numbers there has been a change in the original format requiring a morning, afternoon and an evening session. In the morning session, the female bowlers will bowl against two of their three female opponents and the males will do the same against two of their three male opponents. This means that there will be twelve points up for grabs in that first session.

"The afternoon sessions involve six games under the scotch doubles format which I hope you are all familiar with." We all nodded our heads yes. (For the unfamiliar Scotch double has bowler one rolling the first ball and bowler two the second if required. This normally means two games are bowled allowing each bowler to lead off). David Mathis looked around the room before he looked at each of us in turn. "Tony, you will partner Stephanie, Justin you'll partner Allison and Robert," he said indicating Robert Miles, "you will partner Christine. Now obviously the reason for the six games is so that you can bowl two each allowing each of you to lead off. Now because there are two bowlers in this format there will be two points for a win meaning that another twelve will be up for grabs in that session

In the evening there will be another eleven points up for grabs making an available total of thirty five. These will come from the final singles matches where you will each bowl against the male or female bowler you have yet to play. And to finish off we will have a match using the 'Baker's Format". (Baker's Format uses five bowlers. Bowler one bowlers frames 1 and 6, two bowls 2 and 7, three bowls 3 and 8, four bowls 4 and 9 and the fifth and final bowler frames 5 and 10). "This game is worth five points because of the five bowlers involved. Now those thirty-five points aren't the extent of the scoring. To keep things honest as well as interesting points will also be awarded to all bowlers for every ten points they score in excess of the base score of two hundred while a point will also be lost on the basis of one point for scores in the 190s two for scores in the 180s and so on. Now should a bowler be having a really bad game any score below one-fifty will lose two points for each five pin bracket beneath that score.

"The idea of those credit or debit points is to make every point count, and also in the unlikely event that we finish with a drawn series they will carry over to allow the team with the most points over the five matches to win the million dollars and the four cars. So as you can see every strike, spare or open frame will count and care will have to be taken at all times.

He hesitated for several seconds before a smile drifted across his face. "And just before I let you go I have one final announcement from the sponsors, and that is that an extra $500,000 and two cars have been guaranteed to the winning team by the sponsors."

The press conference turned out to be routine due, apparently, to some international celebrity flying out at the same, maybe even on the same plane. Who it was we didn't know being so involved in preparing for our departure. The good thing was that it allowed the six of us more opportunity to say our goodbyes to family and friends before the time to depart came all too soon.

"We heard about the long days bowling you're going to be subjected to," said mum after she gave me a hug and a kiss, thank goodness you have those three days in between the tests to study."

I smiled and responded with, "don't forget the days after the last match," as dad gave me a hug and shook my hand and Maria and Maddy both offered their own passionate hugs and kisses.

"So," said my father with a smile, "aren't you planning on any sightseeing when you finish that fifth test considering that Vikki will have a few days before the band continues their tour."

"Well there is the Grand Canyon; I mean I've always wanted to see it." Everyone laughed and then the last boarding call meant a flurry of hugs, kisses and handshakes before it was time to go.


"So," laughed Allison as we settled into the comfort of first class waiting for the plane to take off, "do you really think that the likes of Christina Aguilera and Lindsay Lohan and Drew Barrymore will be taking part in the celebrity striptease for charity?"

I smiled. "Well that's what he said."

Suddenly a voice interrupted us from across the way. It was very familiar as was the face and the delightful smile spread across it. "Do you think you could find a spot for me, I've always been keen to help out a worthwhile charity and I think I'd enjoy being part of the fun?"

I looked at the elegant and stunningly beautiful redhead, managed a nervous smile and a stuttering, "I'd like to think so Ms. Kidman but I don't think it's up to me."

"Oh please," she said with that glorious smile, "call me Nicole."

"All right Ms ... er ... I mean Nicole."

"Well I think I can answer that one for you Nicole," put in Peter Baker. "Now while we have plenty of celebrities willing to bare everything and who are also more than happy to take things as far as current U.S legislation will allow, we also have five test matches to find celebrities for. But, if it's not a rude question, and I apologise in advance if it is Ms. Kidman, aren't you heading back to the States to be with Keith Urban?"

"Well yes that's true, but he's going to be busy in Nashville for the next couple of weeks screwing a couple of young groupies when he's not helping produce a couple of albums for a couple of up and coming female country singers." She laughed. "Who knows he might just find time to bang them as well."

"And you're all right with this?" asked Stephanie King as the big air bus began to slowly glide down the runway.

"Why not, love isn't about the sex, at the end of the day it's about whose heart belongs to whom. I mean I lost Tom's (Cruise) ages ago when he gave it to Penelope Cruz but she couldn't hang onto it and now Katie Holmes has it." She laughed again. "Well she'd better have since he asked her to marry him a few months ago and rumour has that a wedding will happen around November next year."

"I hope everything works out for you Nicole," I said, "Keith seems like nice guy and I don't mind his music either."

"He is, a nice guy that is, and he's not bad in the sack either. But Justin, he isn't here and I'm horny."

That comment made Allison Deijon laugh. "So are you planning to be another notch on Justin's celebrity belt?"

"Well why not." Nicole Kidman turned to me, "I heard the stories told by Christina Aguilera and Lindsay Lohan about how good it was with you, and when I got to talking with Drew Barrymore at a studio party she couldn't say enough about was how awesome it was to be fucked by you. Now never having done it on a plane I'd like to fix that, make use of that new playroom and join the mile high club all at the same time. And what better way to do that than with you and your special cock."

"Happy to oblige Nicole, but just so as you know you won't be just another notch on my belt, I don't work that way. Oh I might only make love to my girlfriend..."

"Vikki Thompson, of course," responded Nicole Kidman just as the plane began to slowly move off, "Justin, I think the whole of the western world knows just how much the two of you love each other and how comfortable you both are with your sexuality. And it's good to know that that you're happy to fuck me; I mean you have to know that us women, famous or not, still get the same feelings men do when they step out of their comfort zone while meeting someone for the first time."

"I have to agree, I think I know that better than anyone after my time with Lindsay Lohan and more especially Paris Hilton who was an absolute bitch until she found out she couldn't bully me."

"What happened with Lindsay, I mean she was a changed girl when she came back after her time on your show and with you?"

"Oh I think that's simple, she was away from the L.A and Hollywood environment and the pressures that go with it. And I think staying with my family made a real difference, and before you ask Drew Barrymore and Christina Aguilera were absolute sweethearts."

"So the answer is to introduce troublesome superbrats to you?"

"Hardly, the answer is to treat them as a friend, I'm just a regular guy who tries to see beyond the glamorous exterior to the real person under the skin. To paraphrase what Julia Roberts character said in 'Notting Hill', they are just women standing there wanting someone to love them."

"I know all about that, believe me I know. You don't know how often I've wished that people would see through the Hollywood hype to the real me."

"I can only imagine, Nicole, just how maddening that can be and when the rest of the team agreed with me we were just a group of people chatting away until finally the plane levelled out and the seatbelt sign went out at which point Nicole jumped up from her seat and moved to one of the flight attendants.

After a brief conversation, a quick nod of the head and a knowing smile from the flight attendant Nicole Kidman came back and took my hand. She took me to the playroom, it was empty as per a request from Ms Kidman I had no doubt, and began to undress until I stopped her.

"Uuhh, uuhhh, please, Nicole, let me do that." I smiled. "I've always considered undressing a part of the foreplay. "And before she could undress I reached for the light yellow blouse she was wearing and began to unbutton it. "You are so beautiful," I said as I enjoyed the sensuality of the moment as the undoing of each button revealed more and more of her.

"Oh I just bet you say that to all the glamorous movie stars you undress."

"I certainly do, because you have to remember that everyone is beautiful in their own way. But I have to say that you're lovelier in person than you are on the big screen."

I finished unbuttoning her blouse and slipped it off her revealing a lacy white bra that did nothing to hide her perfect breasts and nipples.

"That's such a lovely thing to say. Now hurry up and finish undressing me, so that I can undress you and see in flesh what I've only seen on television."

After folding the blouse and placing it on a chair I knelt down and reached for the button and zipper of her sky blue designer jeans as I looked up into her beautiful blue eyes. "Hmm, you're not the first person to say that Nicole."

She looked down and watched me undo the button and slide the zipper of her jeans down. "And I'm pretty sure I won't be the last."

I carefully eased the jeans over her hips revealing that her lace panties matched her bra. The jeans followed the blouse onto the chair and when I saw Nicole reach for the front clasp of her bra I gripped the waistband of her panties and began to slowly ease them over her hips. Her mass of pubic hair was soon revealed doing its best to hide a vulva clearly needing some stimulation before we could actually get down to the serious business of sexual intercourse. But that was okay that just meant that our foreplay would take a little longer before we got down to the serious business of joining the mile-high-club.

I ran a finger between her pubes and along her slit and then my tongue before I looked up and into her eyes after taking in her beautiful breasts. Now people will talk about the plastic surgery stars in general and Nicole Kidman in particular have had but all I can say is if it produces looks as spectacular as Nicole's then what does it matter she certainly got what she paid for.

I smiled as I went back to running my finger along the split between her dry pussy lips and Nicole mistook its meaning. "Sorry Justin," she said looking contrite, "I can't help it I just don't get turned on as quick as some of the younger sluts out there, and I guess that's why..."

I stood up quickly and put my finger to her lips, it was time to be assertive even if she was 38-years-old and a famous and brilliant actress. "That's their loss Nicole, now I might be only 17 and relatively immature but I don't think I'm bragging when I say that you'll be well satisfied by the time we're done."

"Oh Drew said as much which is why she told me ... But that's another story, in the meantime you have the advantage over me and it's time I fixed that." And she grinned as she reached for the hem of my tan sports shirt.

I thought about asking her what that crack about that being another story meant as she pulled my shirt off and dumped it on top of her clothes but decided to wait as she got to her knees to unbutton and unzip my slacks. The removal of my slacks was quickly managed and then Nicole took the greatest pleasure in slowly and sensually removing my briefs taking care to ease them over my penis which was beginning to take an interest in proceedings.

She wrapped two hands around it as she stood up. "Tell me Justin Robertson, how often do the women, and girls, you have sex with tell you that it looks so much better in the flesh than it does on television?"

"Probably about as often as the men in your life and those that would like to be in your life, which I'm guessing runs into the hundreds of thousands maybe even millions, say the same thing to you."

"Oh you say the nicest things."

Well it's not real hard when they're true."

She laughed. "Okay that's enough with the mutual admiration society let's get down to what we came in here for, but I warn you," and she reached down and brushed a finger along the length of her pussy slit, "I'm a lot of work." She shrugged her shoulders. "Sometimes I think men only put up with me because of my supposed star status, which is one of the reasons I'm on this flight with you. I aim to find out if that reputation of yours is well earned."

"Well there is only one way to find out," and I picked her up in my arms and deposited her on one of the mattresses covering more than half the floor space before settling down beside her.

Touching my lips to hers I began to lightly kiss my way to her right ear while I eased my right hand between her spread legs and began to work my magic massaging her labia majora with my fingers. As I worked at trying to coax her lips to separate and to create some lubrication I moved my left hand to her right breast and its nipple that showed no interest in my attempts to turn her on.

After kissing her right ear I began to kiss my way back towards her slightly open mouth as she looked at me with a slightly resigned expression on her face before managing a weak smile. "Don't worry I won't hold it against you; maybe you should do what everyone else has done and use some lube seeing as I'm never able to supply my own." She glanced quickly around the room as my lips brushed past hers on their way towards her left ear and indicated a small cupboard. "I reckon you're likely to find something suitable in there."

I reached her left ear and kissed its lobe before I ran my tongue around it and pushed it inside. "So they gave up simply because you said you were a hopeless case and made it all about themselves," I said as I moved back a little. "Well if you'll excuse me for saying so Ms. Kidman any guy that said that, no matter how famous an actor they are, is full of shit. Now I've had some good teachers; my girlfriend, her mother, my mother and a wonderful woman by the name of Caroline Herschfeldt and if I took the easy way out and used lube I reckon they would disown me. Now maybe it's the fact that I'm seventeen combined with the cockiness of youth but I am not about to give in that easily."

She smiled as I began to kiss my way down in the direction of her left breast while I continued to use my left hand on her right breast and its thumb on the nipple while using the first two fingers of my right hand on the outer lips of her vulva. At first her reaction to my attention to her breasts and her pussy went the way she warned me it would. But that was fine with me, all that meant was that I would spent more time doing something I really enjoyed, foreplay and bringing pleasure to my partner.

I felt her hand reach for my cock which was beginning to rise to the occasion and pulled my lips from her nipple to shake my head no. "Nicole, your time will come, for now lay back and enjoy because in a short while these beautiful nipples will harden and your delicious pussy will begin to lubricate as you begin to get turned on."

She lay back, relaxed, pulled her hand from my penis and smiled. "Okay, but only if you call me Nic' as all my good friends do."

I smiled. "Nic' it is."

At first that initial reaction to the attention I was paying her lovely body remained the same, however as I kissed and ran my tongue around left breast and nipple, massaged her right breast and gently fingered her pussy lips I began to sense a change. It began with the gentlest of pushes of her bottom off the bed to lightly push against my probing fingers and continued with the use of her left elbow to force her breast further between my welcoming lips. It was time now for the full on assault on Nicole Kidman's sexual senses by using my left hand on her breasts and my tongue, lips, left hand and occasionally my teeth on her pussy. This assault would begin with her outer lips, progress to her inner lips, move on to her clit which I hoped would make its appearance sooner rather than later and would hopefully finish up with my fingers pushing into the vagina itself hopefully to locate her G-spot.

Continuing to caress her breast with my left hand I ran my fingers up and down her outer lips waiting for them to flatten slightly and separate, the first indication that lubrication was close. And it was as I kissed my way down her stomach towards her pubis that I noticed the first change both orally and physically. The slightest moan of appreciation followed the feel of my finger slipping between her outer lips. By this stage I had kissed my way past her abundance of pubic hair and arrived at my destination.

"Oh my God it hasn't felt this good in a long time," cried Nicole Kidman when my lips joined my fingers in exploring her labia majora as they began to flower in appreciation of my attention.

Finding her clitoral hood I went to work with my tongue quickly locating her clit, that and my fingers working on her inner lips as they expanded and opened enough to reveal her vaginal entrance excited her more. That excitement translated those gentle pushes of her glorious bottom off the mattress into more forceful thrusts and drove my probing finger a good half an inch into her sheath bringing another cry of pleasure from Nicole Kidman, a cry accompanied by hands gripping the top of my head and pushing me against her pussy.

"I don't think it's going to be long now," I heard her say, "before I'm going to want that truncheon filling me." She began to thrust harder forcing my fingers deep into her vaginal channel.

"Oh I'll fill you all right, Nic'", I said temporarily removing my mouth from her pussy, "but before I do I need to finish you off with my fingers."

Fingers... ?"

"Oh yes, there is enough room for two now," I said sliding a second finger in to join the first. And without warning I flipped my fingers, found her G-spot and began to rhythmically massage it.

Nicole began to make more noise now as I worked hard to bring her to the climax she craved. I continued to massage her breasts, lick and suck her clit and fingerfuck her pussy while working on her magic spot until finally the dam was breached and the magic of her climax erupted through her body.

"Oh yes, yeesss, YEESSS!" she cried. "You're reputation comes well deserved." She pulled my head from her pussy, sat up and reached for my cock. "Now it's time to prove that your cock is as magical as your mouth and hands." She lay back down lifted her legs in the air grabbed an ankle in each hand and indicated her spread pussy lips with her eyes. "Come on big boy, FUCK ME!"

I said nothing, instead I knelt close to her, took her ankles in my hands and lowered her legs until they rested on my thighs, took a slightly more upright and forward position, placed the tip of my cock between her outer lips ready to explore the glorious delights awaiting within. The slightest gentle push and half the head disappeared bringing a sigh of pleasure from Nicole Kidman. Another slightly harder push and the head and a little of the shaft was out of sight bringing a huge smile to her face.

"All right Justin," said Nicole pushing against my gentle thrusts, "it's time for the famous bowling celebrity to fuck his celebrity actress, but gently please Justin," she managed a smile, "I haven't exactly experienced something like this," and she indicated my cock as she pushed again."

Slow and steady was indeed the key an inch at a time until I found myself deep in the heart of the Kidman vagina with barely an inch of my cock outside when I came into contact with her cervix.

"Oh my," she said as she looked down, "it's never been like this." She laughed, it was lilting and magical and was the reason fans around the world fell instantly in love with her. "Now I don't know how many women, and girls, tell you they've never felt this full but I'll bet its most of them."

"Oh I won't deny that Nic', but this isn't about that it's all about your pleasure..."

" ... And yours!"

I laughed heartily. "Oh I think that's pretty much guaranteed, don't you. I mean I'm here fucking one of the world's prettiest and talented actresses and like the rest of my sex if I come I'm pretty much satisfied, that's why your pleasure is more important. Now, are you ready for me to up the pace a little?"

"Are you kidding, this is already the best sex I've ever had and you're not even fucking me yet, so yes I want you to get on with it."

And to a nice easy rhythm I did just that with long easy strokes using the occasional change of position to brush against her clit and her G-string as her excitement built slowly but surely to what I hoped would be another climax.

Now I won't bore you with a blow by blow description of the entire event, all I'll say is that by the time I came for the first time Nicole had managed a second and a third before I pulled a half hard cock from her vagina.

"Now," said Nicole Kidman with a grin as she took my cock in her hand, rubbed her finger along my shaft coated with our combined juices, placed it between her lips and suckled on it lustily, "it's your turn."

"Oh no, you don't want to travel the rest of the trip all messy do you." I grinned and indicated her leaking pussy. "And besides, I always finish what I start."

"But we have face cloths and warm towels," said Nicole appearing to understand my intentions.

"Oh I know Nic'," I smiled, "but I don't mind the taste of my own semen, especially combined with your juices and delivered in such delightful receptacle. Now lay back, grab your ankles again and let me go to work."

"Oh Justin you say the nicest things," replied Nicole Kidman as she did as I asked.

Once she was in position I grabbed a buttock in each hand and ran my tongue along the length of her slit cleaning her up before moving across the room to grab a face cloth and a towel.

Once she was clean Nic' turned to me. "Okay, one good turn deserves another." And before I could stop her – if I ever intended to – she had my cock in her hand and was running her tongue along its length until after a third journey to the tip she took the head between her lips and sucked it briefly before letting go and looking into my eyes. "Now I'm not exactly 'Ms Deep Throat' but I am willing to take what I can with the right man," she smiled and kissed the tip of my cock, "and boy are you ever the right man. Beside there is an upside," she laughed, "if you'll forgive the awful pun. And that's the chance for a second bout, now what self-respecting horny Aussie actress could turn down an opportunity for a double when she's only been used to unsatisfying quickies."

So that's what we did. After the Nicole brought my cock back to full erection I fucked her for a solid half an hour thanking heaven that these new playrooms were soundproofed as her screams of pleasure got louder and louder with each of the four orgasms I fucked her through before I finally came for a second time.

We cleaned each other and then dressed before relaxing with supplied coffee, at which point I turned to her. "Okay now I think it's time we talked about what you meant by, 'but that's another story', don't you." I took another drink of my coffee. "Just what exactly did Drew Barrymore have to say that concerned me," I grinned, "did it have anything to do with that thing she said about some kind of potential I had for work in Hollywood?"

"Of course it does Justin. Talk of your talents and the accompanying films did the rounds of many a producer's office; especially since legalising the erotic film industry has produced a brand new market." She patted my groin through my trousers. "And very few men of any age possess your sort of talent or the ability to put it to such good use as a public spectacle. All you need is any sort of acting ability and you'll soon be worth a fortune, particularly with your looks and physique.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.