Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll - Cover

Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll

Copyright© 2006 by Berwick Bob

Week Thirty One

Erotica Sex Story: Week Thirty One - This sequel to 'Nine Memorable Days' follows Justin Robertson's exploits in his bowling league and and how he handles seven months without Vikki Thompson. It also follows Vikki's adventures with 'Multitude of sins' across Britain and Europe. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

SATURDAY OCTOBER-1

Wednesday's operation was a complete success according to the surgeon and the nursing staff but once again, with the exception of a supervised, for the want of a better term, sperm extraction to test the viability of my sperm; I was banned from sex until Sunday night. That was unfortunate timing especially with it being my birthday being today; I was 18 and legally able to vote and drink, not that I planned to do much of that considering my recent experience.

With commentary duties on the grand final tonight and with the televised presentation dinner in the Palladium Room at the Crown casino tomorrow night my parents decided a small birthday party this afternoon with family and friends would be best for all concerned.

I knew there would be quite a few people at our house for the enormous lunch spread that mum had prepared with the help of Vikki's mother and Jill McLelland but I never really expected the number of people that turned up. I mean I thought that maybe fifteen to twenty might turn up but I honestly never expected the forty that did, neither did I expect so many presents ranging from CDs and DVDs to clothes and gift certificates from most of the guests and Maria and Maddy and a special appointment with a tailor tomorrow morning to make the necessary alterations to a dinner suit my parents had bought me for tomorrow night. Indeed the only present not handed out was Vikki's.

After a lot of casual conversation over food and drinks, I was given a drop of the league sponsor's product by my father, it was decided that one of the guests should speak on behalf of everyone. Now I thought that it might either mum and dad, or Vikki's parents or maybe even Vikki but I received a bit of a shock when Julie Morris stepped forward.

She turned to me. "Justin, you have to know that when your parents asked me to speak on everyone's behalf I refused because as far as I was concerned I didn't deserve the honour but they insisted." She smiled. "You know, apart from the Friday night and occasional Saturday night orgies I've been to here, the last time I was in this house with something approaching this amount of people was on a Saturday night back in February. I was getting a well deserved dressing down from you and your family and friends (Nine Memorable Days — Chapters 61 and 62)." She smiled. "I didn't get anything less than I deserved, thankfully though you didn't give up on me and that helped make me a better person and I can now count myself as a good friend and fuck buddy," she giggled, "when you're up for it."

Julie raised a glass of wine; she had turned 18 a month ago. "Justin, if anyone deserves to have a happy birthday it's you, so many people's lives have changed for the better and it's all down to you. On behalf of everyone here, family and friends, have a wonderful birthday." She came up and gave me a hug and a kiss. "I love you Justin and count myself privileged to know you."

It was the start of a procession as the men shook my hands and some even gave me a hug while all the women hugged and kissed me with more than a few of them offering tongue and a fair degree of lecherous intent. Mum and dad were third last and second last to go before, last but not least, Vikki stepped forward.

"Sweetheart, do you realise just how much I love you?" she asked.

I smiled. "Oh I think I might have a fair idea." I slid my hands under her skirt, took hold of her sexy bottom and pulled her to me as I kissed her passionately.

She looked at me and grinned. "I guess you're wondering why I haven't given you my present." I didn't answer I just waited for her to continue. "Well I haven't been able to give it to you because it hasn't arrived." She glanced to my mother who was standing by the window and looking outside. When my mother nodded her head Vikki turned to me. "But now it has, baby, your present awaits you outside," and she grabbed my hand and led me to the front door where she placed a black blindfold over my eyes.

After opening the front door Vikki walked me outside and stopped on the porch just to the right of our front door while our parents, Maria, Maddy and the rest of the guests moved past to, I had to assume seeing as I couldn't see, take up a vantage point.

"Justin," said Vikki, "would you do me a favour and please stay where you are and not take off the blindfold until I tell you to."

I heard Vikki moved away and waited patiently until I heard her from near the bottom of our driveway. "Justin, how would you feel if you could drive your own car instead of relying on borrowing your mum's Toyota?"

"Vikki I ... Vikki do you mean that... ?"

"I mean that I think you should take off your blindfold now."

I did, and not for the first time in recent times I simply stood speechless, well at least for the first few seconds. After simply staring at what was standing in the driveway I looked into Vikki's laughing eyes. "Vikki love..." I began and I protested as someone who thinks too much has been spent on them usually does.

"Oh rubbish Justin, your mum agreed when I told her I intended to buy you a car. And when she told me that you would need a car that could seat at least six or more we agreed on this car once research told me that it was as good you anything in its range."

I moved a little closer and took in the black Honda sitting there as a well dressed man armed with a leather folder moved forward saying he had some papers for me to sign before I took delivery of this 'Fully Loaded' Odyssey.

Once I signed, he gave me a brief rundown of the 'Luxury' model. It featured a leather covered steering wheel and trim, a 6-CD stacker, cruise control, a sophisticated alarm, heated seats, power windows, keyless entry and steering wheel audio controls among its many extras. Then he suggested that Vikki should join me on a test drive which would serve two purposes; one, to help familiarise me with its basic controls and two, as a way of returning the man to the Honda dealership.

The first thing I did was race up to my bedroom and grab a double CD of The Rolling stones 'Forty licks' and four other CDs so I could fill the six stacker. Once that was done, much to the amusement of family and friends, the Honda representative took one of the middle row of seats while Vikki sat in the front passenger seat and amused herself finding a song she liked, eventually settling on 'Sexy' from Black Eyed Peas 'Elephunk' album.

The trip was quick, a little over ten minutes, and quiet, well I had to concentrate seeing as I was driving a car that with the extras and on-road costs had to be up near the $70,000 mark.

Once we dropped the salesman off Vikki turned to me, leant across and kissed me before she pulled her T-shirt over her head and slid it onto the seat beneath her cute bottom before taking off her skirt and placing it in her lap. She looked at me and giggled. "No other slut is going to travel in this car naked before me and she settled back as we drove home.

"Trust you slut," laughed my mother as we walked into the kitchen with Vikki carrying her top and skirt, "hope you didn't leave a wet patch on the seat."

"No way," Vikki tossed her T-shirt to mum who caught it in her right hand, "I would've if it hadn't been for my T-shirt."

After waiting for us to get back the guests began to leave, and when the last of them left after final birthday congratulations mum moved to Vikki who was still naked and slid her hand between her spread thighs. "Mmm, still horny are you, slut?"

"You bet I am," she grinned and patted her vagina, "feel like taking a lick?"

"Not likely," she pointed to the bulge in my father's slacks, "I reckon Louis here might be more equipped to deal with you seeing as Justin is out of commission again."

Of course Vikki didn't hesitate and moved to where my father was standing. Rubbing her hand over the bulge she asked, "So where do you want to fuck your son's slut 'Daddy Louis'?"

He began to undress as he said, "How about right her on the kitchen table, it's the right height and I'll be able to get plenty of purchase while I accommodate your shameless desires." And that is exactly what he did while Terry Morgan, one of the guests who hadn't gone home, sat in a kitchen chair, carefully pulled Maria onto his lap gently made love to her.

Not long after that it was time to head to the lanes for the grand final between the Jaguars and the Power. The night was intended to be a spectacular event with Vikki being one of the special guests along with 'Pussy Power' and two of the brilliant karaoke performers from the 'Pussy Galore' hotel, Pamela Mitchell the slim black-haired Elvis impersonator and the Freddy Mercury sound-alike, Kendrick McLean.

Would it be as spectacular as they hoped? I guess time would tell.

THE GRAND FINAL THE JAGUARS v THE POWER

Vikki travelled with me to the bowl to the accompaniment of The Rolling Stones 'Miss You', 'Undercover of the Night' and Emotional Rescue'. Once there I parked in a spot reserved for me right outside the van and next to Camilla's Toyota Celica. Waiting outside were a group of people headed by Camilla and Robert at the front.

I turned to Vikki. "Word seems have got around about my car, now I wonder how that might have happened?"

She smiled. "Oh pretty much the same way that Pam and Ken got invites to perform tonight. I told 'em."

We stepped out of the car to be greeted by Camilla, Robert, Kendrick McLean, Pamela Mitchell, the 'Pussy Power' girls and two people I hadn't expected to see, Gina Stuart and Robert's Eagles teammate, the buxom Suzanne Fletcher. Behind us a large crowd stood behind hastily erected barriers looking on and asking for autographs, with some of the girls topless and begging to have me and Robert sign their breasts.

We were allowed five minutes for the signing of autographs before the show's producer, Eric Renshaw, came over and announced that it was time to get ready if the pre-show entertainment was going to start on time.

If the van had seemed crowded during the times there were just two or three of us being made up by Ruby and Jenny that had nothing to being in the same van crowded with fourteen people and six makeup girls, Jenny, Ruby and four additional girls.

At times it seemed like chaos but somehow in the space of about forty five minutes Robert Miles, Gina Stuart, Suzanne Fletcher, Camilla and I were dressed in our Foxtel uniforms while Vikki, Pussy Power, Kendrick and Pamela were all dressed in their own thing.


I watched along with the four hundred strong crowd and my fellow commentators as Camilla stepped up to the temporary stage where a set of drums, a saxophone, three guitars, a keyboard and piano sat. "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls," she began, "our next new international superstars besides performing themselves have generously agreed to act as a backing group for the three artists who will be performing for you."

"Please welcome," continued Camilla indicating behind and to the right of where she was standing, "Stacey Fuscher, Vida George, twins Georgina and Julia Warschowski, Cassandra Maddox and Michelle Hird better known as the very aptly named, 'Pussy Power'."

Camilla then did something delightful, before handing the microphone to Stacey she lifted the lead singer's skirt up and ran the head of the mike between her pussy lips, yes no panties, before handing it to her as she kissed her on the lips to roars of approval from the crowd.

Stacey sniffed it and winked. "Hmm, my pussy sure does smell nice." She looked around the four hundred strong and across to where I was standing with my fellow commentators and Camilla who had now joined us. "FUCK IT REALLY IS GOOD TO BE HERE," she yelled, "now how many of you are looking forward to this match tonight?" The cry of yes was unanimous. "And how many of you would like to see us naked?" The roar of yes was just as unanimous and even louder.

Without fanfare the six girls stripped immediately to loud wolf whistles, foot stomping, applause and cries of yes before Stacey moved to the microphone she had replaced in its stand. "We sang this song on the night nearly two weeks ago when that scum who call themselves high school students attacked assaulted one of the really nice guys, Justin Robertson, and his date for the night, Tarnie Deville. We sang it for him then and we'd like to sing it again because guess what, it's his birthday today and he's eighteen. Justin, this is for you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY."

The crowd cheered immediately but soon quietened down when she began singing 'Love me Long, Love me Hard, Love me Often', which was the beginning of a marvellous mini-concert.

Pamela Mitchell followed Pussy Power wearing a white sequined jump suit that looked better on her than it ever would on Elvis on his best day. She raised the roof and had the audience rocking and clapping along to stunning versions of 'Jailhouse Rock' and 'Viva Las Vegas' sung for our representative team heading out on Friday to take on the United states best bowlers.

Next up Kendrick McLean opened with a Rolling Stones song instead of his expected Queen reprise. Doing a fair job of imitating a younger Mick Jagger Kendrick blew the audience away and had the teenage girls dancing in the aisles to the 'Stones' classic 'You Got Me Rocking' and kept them there when he sang Queens 'Another One Bites the Dust'.

Before leaving, he, like Pamela Mitchell before him, thanked Pussy Power for doing such a great job accompanying him. And then it was the turn of Pussy Power to sing a couple of songs. The first, Stacey's version of the Peggy Lee classic 'Fever', fitted her voice perfectly and the sexuality she was able instil into what was already a highly sensuous song had many of the audience almost ready to have sex in the stands. When they followed that with one of the bands own compositions, a song called 'Sex Aint a Drug It's a Way of Life' the audience were all on their feet. And then Kendrick and Pamela joined Pussy Power for the final song, Queens 'We Will Rock You'.

"Well what about that!" cried Camilla stepping back onto the stage. "How about one more round of applause for our brilliant guests; now to top it all off I'd like to introduce the girlfriend of our commentator Justin Robertson, Vikki Thompson, to sing 'I still Call Australia Home' and our National Anthem.

"Okay," said Camilla once Vikki had finished some five or six minutes later after the audience had settled down, "are we ready for some bowling?" When a loud universal cry of yes came from the audience Camilla added. "Good, now you should have time to grab some nourishment while we clear things away and ready everything for the Grand Final.


Ten minutes later five of us were settled in front of two cameras in the commentary box and were ready to discuss tonight's match. Camilla introduced us to the viewers and then one by one we came to the same conclusion. The Jaguars stunning round 27 performance, their workmanlike win against the Lions and their great effort against the best we could throw at them last Sunday afternoon had us all thinking that the Power would need to be at their very best to match them. And realistically none of us thought they would. Time would tell.

After the pre-match summaries and the interviews with Saul Davies and Zoe Paul of the Jaguars and Adam Hunt and the Vegas-bound Christine Smith of the Power the Grand Final finally got under way. By the time the seventh frame of the first game was completed our pre-match predictions looked like coming true. A Power team clearly overawed by the occasion struggled to piece strikes together with only Christine Smith rolling four in a row while Peter Wakely could manage only spares in the 1st, 3rd 5th, 6th and 8th, Adam Hunt the 2nd, 3rd, 5th with an open 4th and Mandy Pierce spares in the 2nd and 7th with an open 4th to match her teammate.

With those two open frames the lead jumped from 19 after the 3rd to 73 after the 4th and levelled out at an even 100 after the 8th. Fortunately for the Power the Jaguar team couldn't maintain their brilliant start and faltered near the end with Zoe Paul opening her last frame, Harry Peel only sparing his last and Saul Davies sparing his 8th and 9th frames.

It wasn't enough to give Power the victory in the game but thanks to Mandy Pierce finishing off with five strikes and Christine Smith, Peter Wakely and Adam Hunt doing the same with six, four and seven respectively they were able to reduce the final margin to 38-pins. And wins to Mandy and Christine who snuck in over Gwen Davies by a mere six pins kept the result down to 5pts to 2 while a poor 219 game to Peter Wakely meant that at nude and minus three he was in serious danger of putting on a show at the end of the night.

"So what do you think Suzanne," asked Camilla of our newest recruit, "do we give the Power some hope now?"

"Oh no doubt, the Jaguars last two frames proved that they are fallible and if the Power can begin the second game the way they finished the first and put pressure on them we might yet go into the third game with all to play for."

"Well, let us hope that's the case," added Gina Stuart to which Robert and I offered our complete agreement. "Then we can have the sort of finish this finals series, indeed this whole season deserves."

What followed in the second game was some classic bowling. For the Jaguar team Zoe Paul rolled ten in a row while Harry Peel also rolled ten in a row after opening strike-spare and Saul Davies managed the first seven before sparing the 8th and 9th and striking out in the 10th.

It would have been enough too except that the Power did finally produce the sort of bowling they were capable of. Mandy Pierce surrounded a 5th frame spare with eleven strikes, Christine Smith produced six in a row after opening spare-strike-strike-spare and Adam Hunt similar to Mandy produce eleven strikes of his own around a 2nd frame spare.

The end result was an 11-pin 6pts to 1 win for the Power leaving them leading 8pts to 6 after two games but with an overall deficit of 27-pins. It was a major turnaround and was exactly what the match needed along with Peter Wakely, the Power's one loser going from minus three to minus seven and booking an appointment with a female member of the audience. Joining the Power bowler in the nudity stakes were the Jaguars husband and wife couple, Gwen and Saul Davies.

Then it was time for the third and final game of the match and of the season and the audience, each with his or her own favourite, began to ride every ball. And by the completion of the seventh frame the quality of the bowling had the crowd roaring, and if they didn't then a group of naked teen girls and boys acting the part of cheerleaders for both teams did.

So extraordinary was the bowling that at that stage fifty-three out of a possible fifty-six balls were strikes with the only spares being Christine Smith and Peter Wakely of the Power in the third and sixth frames and Saul Davies of the Jaguar team in the fifth. At that stage it looked likely that the Powers handicap start of twenty-five pins was likely to be reduced to eight and with three of the Jaguars bowlers still on track for perfect games it would have been a game person that bet against them.

In the end though it was the last frame that provided the hyped up crowd with the finish they had been craving. With Zoe Paul's second and the league's eleventh 300 of the final series and Gwen Davies 285 leaving them comfortable individual winners for the Jaguar team and Adam Hunt's 299 making him an equally comfortable winner for the Power one individual match was going to decide the fate of the final.

Ultimately it turned out that all the naked and Fuck Fest bound Peter Wakely had to do was match Harry Peel in the last frame and stepping up first he had the opportunity to really put the pressure on. He didn't, an eight count thanks to a high pocket hit left the 'baby split', a three-ten which Peter left or a two-seven. All Harry Peel had to do after that was roll a strike and the overall was the Jaguars, but he also hit high for an eight count. His was more makeable though with the six-ten left behind. Then it was time for Peter to step up again, and from the moment he let the ball go it was always hitting the three pin flush meaning it wouldn't deviate away and take out the ten. The open frame meant that Harry Peel simply needed to make his spare, and this he did with ease.

The individual win to Harry Peel the Jaguar's third in a losing final game and their overall win by eight pins meant that the roaring crowd got what they wanted a bowler by bowler, frame by frame roll off to decide the Grand Final winner. Oh and just in case I neglected to mention it, in the clothing stakes Mandy Pierce finished at nude and minus one, Saul Davies nude and minus five and Peter Wakely nude and minus nine.

Saul Davies, we generously decided, would be joined by Suzanne Fletcher in the show while one of the already nude teenage girls who had acted the part of one of the cheerleaders would partner Peter Wakely. All that though would have to wait for the Roll off to decide the winner.

A toss of the coin decided that the Power would choose the team order and lead-off lane for the first frame after which they would alternate for as long as necessary. Naturally after a conference they decided that the Jaguar team would lead off. And as if the pressure of the three games in the final wasn't enough this sudden death shootout, with the Jaguars Zoe Paul leading off, was real heart in the mouth stuff.

After a quick discussion where the general thought was that anything could happen we watched as Zoe Paul moved to the left of the two lanes. With only strikes counting no spare balls were bowled and there were certainly plenty of nerves. Zoe rolled an eight but Mandy Pierce couldn't take advantage, and in fact nobody could take advantage with only Harry Peel and Peter Wakely rolling strikes and so it was onto frame two with this time the Power bowlers leading off.

Nerves must have disappeared quickly though because the four Power bowlers all rolled perfect strikes only to have them answered by their direct opponents. Then it was on to frame three with the Jaguar team again leading off. Strikes to Zoe Paul, Gwen Davies and their direct opponents Mandy Pierce and Christine Smith left Harry Peel and his opponent Peter Wakely in the hot seat. And when Harry calmly rolled his third strikes from three balls all the pressure went on Peter Wakely, pressure he never looked like matching as a high pocket hit left the five-nine and his team, the Power, with the $40,000 runner-up cheque.

The interviews and the presentation of medals to the runner up bowlers and championship rings to the winning team took a little over half an hour before the final Fuck Fest of what had been an outstanding and well received bowling season was able to get under way.

With Camilla, Robert, Gina and I already naked, Pamela Mitchell, Kendrick McLean, Pussy Power and my Vikki all decided to strip off when they joined us to watch Suzanne Fletcher and the 15-year-old teenage girl get well and truly fucked.

Not too long after that Vikki and I were changed and seeing off Camilla and Robert saying how we were looking forward to seeing them at the presentation night at the Crown casino tomorrow night.

SUNDAY OCTOBER-2

I was standing at the bottom of the stairs feeling more than a little uncomfortable dressed in my dinner suit of white jacket, black pants, black-buttoned white shirt and a black bow tie that mum had tied for me in less than twenty seconds. How she could manage that when dad and I had been trying for a good fifteen minutes is beyond me. All mum would say is that it's a talent that wives and mothers are born with.

Waiting alongside me with an expensive Nikon around his neck that he had spent all week learning how to use was dad. Neither of us had been allowed a glimpse of Vikki and her dress and jewellery on pain of death. And when we saw the vision walking down the stairs on my mother's arm we could understand why. Vikki was dressed in a full length figure hugging strapless burgundy evening gown. Its cleavage was modest by Vikki's standards but was enough to show off a beautiful necklace and matching earrings made up of sapphires, rubies and diamonds that were a perfect complement to her stunning dress and were the reason her shiny light brown hair was pinned back in waves of varying lengths.

As we posed for dad to take our photo mum explained the why of Vikki's beautiful dress and very expensive and really lovely jewellery. "You see Justin, Vikki's mother told us she never had the opportunity to attend a debutante's ball or any of the formals in her school years. So your father and I decided that this special night was the perfect opportunity to give Vikki an early birthday present as she will be with the band touring the States with Lucy (James) when her birthday comes around."

"I told your parents that it's too much," said Vikki seriously.

"And of course we told her that was a lot of rubbish, ' said my father as we prepared to head to where Brenda Cropp was waiting with the limo.

I took Vikki's hand and kissed her on the cheek so as not to spoil her makeup. "Nothing is too much for the most beautiful and generous girl in the world." I turned back to where my parents, Vikki's parents, Maria and Maddy were waiting to see us off. "Now we really do have to go, the red carpet and our public await."

"Oh, one more thing Justin, you don't have to worry about running with your squad in the morning Sean and Cindy have already been in contact with us insisting on taking your place, and we accepted on your behalf."

"Thanks mum," I said with a grateful smile, "you think of everything."


All the way there Brenda tried to inform Vikki and I that a huge crowd surrounded the barriers surrounding the area where the limos were to pull up but we still weren't prepared for just how many fans there were trying to catch a glimpse of their favourite bowlers.

When finally it was the turn of our limo to pull up at the red carpet it suddenly occurred to me that the people they were really anxious to see were us or, as I said to Vikki, the sexiest pop star in the world. Of course Vikki disagreed but before I could answer Brenda was around and opening the door to a huge roar from the people crowding around the barriers.

After taking the allotted time to sign autographs and shaking some hands of a select few people who had been allowed to line the red carpet under supervision of security guards Vikki and I moved to the interview area. Standing there waiting to chat to us were Josh Webber from Foxtel's Music Max channel and a popular 26-year-old sexy blonde haired current affairs presenter named Tina Weston.

"You look absolutely stunning Vikki," gushed the beautiful blonde dressed in a low cut mid-thigh length mini dress. "Does it make a change to be wearing such a magnificent dress with such fabulous jewellery instead of parading across a stage either scantily dressed or naked and being... ?"

She laughed. "Well I don't think we'll go into that Tina; let's just say that it's nice to get dressed up so I can accompany my spunky boyfriend on his special night."

The interview continued in the same vein until it was time for us to be taken to our table where Sarah and Robin and William and Sandy were already waiting. With no drinks being served until the meal and the presentation of cheques and trophies began, we settled for coffee and a chat with fellow bowlers and their partners until finally all was in readiness.


"Ladies and gentlemen," began Joanna Mirren, one of the most popular media personalities across all channels, both free-to-air and cable, "welcome to the Foster's League Trophy Presentation Night." And so began an evening that could have made for boring TV with a procession of bowlers walking up and accepting a variety of cheques and trophies. It was saved by a brilliant, funny and highly entertaining presenter, Dave Hughes a very funny local comedian and a couple of popular country singers Adam Harvey and Beccy Cole who both performed some of their favourite songs.

Now I won't bore you with a winner by winner account of who won what prize, however there are some details that are worth mentioning. First off the Lions despite finishing fourth earned the most money of any team with an extraordinary $305,100 of which Australia's world championship representatives Stephanie King and Toney Casey earned almost $220,000 on their own. Included in their earnings were wins to both in the season high games with four 300s apiece — it should be noted that both Sarah (Pendleberry) and I were one 300 adrift of them — and the prestigious bowler of the year awards for their season high averages.

Other major team earners were the Jaguar team whose could only manage just under $27,000 less than the Lions despite being the champion team and my team the Tigers, the only other team to earn in excess of $200,000.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.