Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll - Cover

Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll

Copyright© 2006 by Berwick Bob

Week Thirty

Erotica Sex Story: Week Thirty - This sequel to 'Nine Memorable Days' follows Justin Robertson's exploits in his bowling league and and how he handles seven months without Vikki Thompson. It also follows Vikki's adventures with 'Multitude of sins' across Britain and Europe. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

BOWLING — THE STEPLADDER FINALS — WEEK TWO

Friday — The fifth Final — 6th-The Eels v 5th-The Eagles

After an afternoon spent the way I intended to spend all day Monday — More about that later — Brenda Cropp volunteered the use of her limousine free of charge to transport eight of us, Vikki and me, mine and Vikki's parents and Maria and Maddy to the bowl. While I was in the commentary box with Millie and whoever the special guest commentator was Vikki and our families would be special guests of Foxtel and the league sponsors.

After my Vikki and our families were led off to the VIP area I walked into the OB van curious about who would be partnering me alongside Camilla in the commentary box. Unfortunately I would have to wait, only Camilla, Lucille Preston and makeup assistants Ruby Dunstall and Jenny Porter were there with Camilla already naked and being attended to by Ruby.

When I began to undress Jenny walked up to me a smile on her face. "Don't blame me," she said kneeling down so that she could unlace my shoes, "it wasn't my idea to ask this, okay. Justin, how are they hanging?"

I couldn't help but laugh while sliding my shirt off my shoulders as she removed my socks and undid my slacks prior to easing them and my underwear off. "A lot better than they were on Sunday night, and I'm pretty sure they'll be hanging a lot better next Wednesday when I have an artificial one inserted."

That was when I heard the door to the van open and saw just who my fellow commentator was going to be. She — yes it was a one of our female bowlers — grinned at the way I stared and at my inability to put two words together and began to undress as she walked towards the vacant chair on my left. "What's the matter Justin, cat got your tongue?"

After a few embarrassing seconds I found my voice. "Only briefly Gina, you know I suspect quite a number of our viewing audience and a fair share of the crowd at the bowl will enjoy seeing ... shall we say ... more of you."

By this stage Gina Stuart of the Condors was topless and she was in the process of sliding a pair of tight fitting hot pink jeans over her the splendid curve of her hips and the delicious roundness of her bottom invitingly clad in a pair of lacy white panties. Once the jeans were off her feet and over her left arm she stood and smiled at me from behind her chair. "So Mr. Photographic Memory, are these the only figures you remember?" and she indicated her buxom physique as she moved her hands to her hips, pushed her thumbs inside the waistband and began to slide off those sexy panties.

I reached back into my memory, it took a few seconds but eventually the figures came to me. "Well Gina Stuart, apart from your well publicised 38-26-37 figure and those splendid C-cup tits there are the 81 games you bowled, the just under 20,000 pins you knocked over at an average of 242 and your high game and series of 289 and 824." I grinned. "And of course we mustn't forget your season earnings of $12400."

"Well touché, Justin, Camilla told me all about you ability to pull facts seemingly out of thin air and how you rarely seem to need a mountain of paperwork in front of you or need to use the laptop in front of you." She grinned. "I thought she might have been exaggerating a little, I can see now she wasn't."

"You're too kind Gina."

I turned, leant across and gave her a kiss while taking her right breast in my right hand as Jenny began to work on my hair and Ruby, having finished with Millie, began to work on Gina's makeup. "Gina," I said sincerely, "it's good to have you on board."

She smiled as she reached across and in turn patted my penis. "It's good to be on board," she took a good look at my genitals, "and it's good to see that you're in such good humour considering."

The conversation continued in that sort of light-hearted fashion until we were all made up, dressed and in the commentary booth.

Once we were in the booth and in our places with the cameramen at the ready Camilla watched the director count her in before she looked into camera one. "Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to final five of what has so far been a memorable series. So far we have seen sixteen games better than 250, twelve in excess of 275 and quite remarkably, considering there have only been four finals so far, five 300 games.

"So here to discuss tonight's match that pits the sixth placed Eels against the fifth placed Eagles are tonight's expert commentators. Of course Justin Robertson needs no introduction and we are just glad to have him here tonight considering the awful events of last Sunday night. Naturally with Robert Miles involved in tonight's final, and with our regular replacement, Peter Craven, taking the opportunity of his team's loss last Saturday afternoon to make an urgent trip interstate that he had long put off we needed to bring in a new commentator. We hope you approve of our choice, certainly the men in our audience will as has our Justin already.

"Ladies and gentlemen would you welcome from the Condors, one this country finest female bowlers, the super sexy and extremely knowledgeable, Gina Stuart."

Camera two switched to Gina, and looking surprisingly relaxed, I guess she must have done some screen tests during the week, she thanked Camilla before turning to look into the camera. "It is sure is good to be here," then smiling, though I guess the length of my stay will depend on how well the Eagles perform tonight." She turned to me and asked, "What is your opinion Justin, do you think tonight's result will allow me back tomorrow afternoon?"

"As a matter of fact Gina, I do. My expectation is that tonight's match will illustrate the difference in ability between the bottom five and the top five teams. I fully expect the Eagles team of Allison Deijon, Suzanne Fletcher, Patrick Kennedy and my partner in the commentary box when he's not on the lanes, Robert Miles, to be far too good. Their whole team's ability to string large numbers of strikes together will prove too much for a team who rely on mother Lynn Fulton and son Robert to produce the great majority of strikes."

"Well it's impossible not to agree, Justin. The Eagles have two bowlers representing this league against an American representative team in Vegas, they also have another bowler, Patrick Kennedy, who averages better than two-forty and a fourth who falls just short of his three teammates A-class ranking. When you compare that two the Eels two A-listers, father Michael and the acknowledged weak link of the team, daughter June, it's hard to visualise anything but a comfortable win to the Eagles."

"So there you have it," said Camilla taking over, "our two experts are both of the opinion that it will be the Eagles easily, I guess all that's left is to see if they are right or if the Eels can find the extra they'll need to compete with this strong Eagles outfit."

It was as the three of us walked out to the bowling area to conduct the interviews that Camilla grabbed the microphone first. "Ladies and gentlemen, fresh out of hospital to commentate tonight and with a medical clearance to bowl on Sunday afternoon please welcome, JUSTIN ROBERTSON!"

The four hundred strong gave me a standing ovation and only stopped when Camilla handed me the mike. Turning in her direction I said, "Thank you Millie," and to the audience, "thank you, all of you, I can promise you it is good to be out of hospital and here tonight. Unfortunately should one of our four delightful female bowlers require my services after the bowling has finished doctors orders prevents me from obliging. Now ladies and gentlemen would you also give a warm welcome to our guest commentator for the night, the buxom, you will see firsthand just how buxom later, and knowledgeable Gina Stuart."

Once Gina received her warm welcome we completed our interviews with the two team captain, mother Lynn Fulton of the Eels and Robert Miles of the Eagles, the bowlers enjoyed four warm-up balls on each lane and it was time for the match to start.

Four spares and two open frames in the Eels first three frames of the first game was never going to cut against an Eagles side revved up from the start and it soon became obvious that Gina and my predictions about the match were going to be correct. With Alison Deijon, Patrick Kennedy and Robert Miles all striking regularly and with the Eels adding two more open frames and unable to string strikes together until it was too late the result of that first game was never in doubt. Never in doubt also was that the black haired 18-year-old June Fulton would finish the game with her tall curvaceous physique on display at nude and minus two with Suzanne Fletcher, the Eagles only loser during the 6-1 first game win, also finishing the game nude.

The second game was almost a replica of the first and even though the Eels improved they were never able to match with the Eagles ability to strike almost at will. Alison Deijon produced eleven around an open third frame and Patrick Kennedy and Robert Miles both bowled the first nine before Kennedy produced an eight-spare, strike finish for a 278 and Miles a rare open frame for a 264 matching Alison Deijon's same score. Once again Suzanne Fletcher, now nude and minus three, was the Eagles sole loser at the hands of Lynn Fulton who followed up a first game 256 with a second up 278.

Joining Suzanne and June Fulton, now nude and minus nine thanks to her minimal five strikes against Alison Deijon's nineteen, was the father of the Fulton family, Michael who finished game two at nude and minus three.

In the third game mother Lynn Fulton added a 267 to her previous 256 and 278 for a match high 801 series and Robert backed up a 245 and 258 with a final 257, unfortunately that was never going to be good enough with June and Robert's disappointing 523 and 652 series respectively.

Lynn's series was enough to win her all three games against Suzanne Fletcher but that was the extent of their success, Allison Deijon, Patrick Kennedy and Robert Miles contributed 785, 791 and 799 respectively to win the match by a total of one hundred and thirty-nine pins and 21 points to 3.

In the nudity stakes June Fulton's low series left her at nude and minus seventeen, Suzanne Fletcher's three losses had her finish at nude and minus seven while the Eels father figure, Michael, finished at nude and minus eight.

With the cameras still focusing on the teams and the handshaking and hugging it was time for the three of us to make our way down to the lanes. For me it was going to be strange, I was under orders not to undress tonight while Camilla and Gina both stripped. Tomorrow would be a similar tale; however Sunday would be a different story.

First up in the interviews was Lynn Fulton who was smiling despite the heavy loss as she walked to where the three of us were standing.

As I was the first to talk to her I gave her a hug. "Congratulations on your great series, Lynn, are you and your team disappointed in the result?"

"How could we," she said seriously, "we were ranked twenty-fourth, finished sixth and earned $13000 dollars for finishing sixth and when you add that to our season earning we have no cause for complaint. Now we can settle back and watch the rest of the finals."

Lynn turned to Gina Stuart. "Looking good Gina," a smirk suddenly appeared on her face, "it's just a shame one of the guys didn't finish at minus five so that you could put that sexy body of yours to good use."

"Yes isn't," she said with a smile, 'and please accept my congratulations on a great for you and your team."

And as she stepped back the entire Eagles team stepped forward for interviews which took around ten minutes. Then it was time for the Fuck Fest participants to be interviewed so Suzanne Fletcher stayed there to be joined by June and Michael Fulton.

"So June," said Camilla tongue-in-cheek, "how does it feel to be the new holder of the record for being nude and minus the most?"

"Well once you go past minus seven the number doesn't really matter." She took a quick look around the area where the special ticket holders were seated. "I just hope whichever of you guys gets to fuck my horny pussy that you be nice to it, and to me."

And that was pretty much how the interviews went leading up to the three couple Fuck Fest where a middle-aged man with a pot belly short, buxom Suzanne Fletcher, a 16-year-old boy prepared for the ride of his life with the super sexy 18-year-old June Fulton and her father Michael welcomed a young 14-year-old blonde.

"So Gina was it everything you expected, and are you glad you did get, as you hoped, another commentary stint?" asked Camilla as we watched the show the three couples were putting on.

"Are you kidding," she laughed, "tomorrow afternoon has the Eagles taking on the Lions, who wouldn't want to be here for that?"

"Quite right," grinned Camilla, "who, in their right mind, wouldn't want to be here for a match involving four members of the squad representing us in Vegas."

Saturday Afternoon — The Sixth Final — 5th-The Eagles v 4th-The Lions

The three of us, Camilla, Gina and I, stood at the back of the lanes about to interview two representatives from each team, Allison Deijon and Robert Miles from the Eagles and Australia's twin world championship representatives, Stephanie King and Tony Casey of the Lions. We had decided in our pre-match segment in the box that deciding a winner between the two teams would be almost impossible and that the team that handled the pressure on the day would probably emerge the winner.

Turning to Allison and Robert and then to Stephanie and Tony I said, "Well you'll all be going from opponents this afternoon to teammates two weeks from now in Vegas, how does that feel?"

Stephanie answered first. "Well the five matches in Vegas are going to be a career highlight but this sort of cutthroat contest is what we all live for and win or lose the eight of us will still be friends when this is over."

The interviews continued for several minutes with all bowlers reaffirming Stephanie's statement before we all wished them good luck at which point Gina added, "It'll be interesting to see who joins Camilla and me naked at the end of the match."

And that prompted Allison to laugh on turning to me. "It's just a pity you won't be naked this afternoon, Justin."

"Tomorrow will be different; however my doctor insists that should my clothes need removing one of our opposition's female bowlers should do the job to protect me from enthusiastic female spectators."

"In that case then Suzanne and I will just have to make sure we win this afternoon and tonight," and she smiled in Stephanie's direction.

"That sounds like a challenge to me," laughed Stephanie, "and I love challenges." And on that final comment it was time for the match.

Back in the commentary box and as the teams took their warm-up balls Camilla asked Gina and I for one more comment each before the match began, starting with Gina. "Well," she said, "forced to pick I would lean ever so slightly towards the Eagles based on the form of their three primary bowlers and the fact that Suzanne Fletcher can bowl a lot better than she did last night."

Camilla turned to me. "And what about you Justin, what do you think?"

"Donna Hawkins averaged eight pins better than her average over the last four weeks of the regular season with a last round series of 752. Simon Pritchett for his part averaged 254 over those same four weeks with his last round series being 786; if those two can produce those sort of figures tonight to back up Stephanie King and Tony Casey's usual solid and occasional brilliant bowling then it's the Lions for me."

"So it's a split opinion between our experts, it remains to be seen just who will be right by around five-o-clock this afternoon." Off mike Camilla turned to Gina. "The good news for you Gina is that whether the Eagles win or lose you will still be in the box tonight. As for tomorrow the only question to be resolved is whether you will have Robert in the box with you or an entirely new partner who is already on standby should he or she be needed."

It was at that point that Donna Hawkins stepped up to lane 22 and calmly rolled a strike which was quickly matched by Allison Deijon on 21 and it was game on.

Spares to Patrick Kennedy in the opening two frames were matches by Donna Hawkins and Tony Casey leaving the Lions leading by a bare two pins after the second frame which was as close as the Eagles got. Donna Hawkins struck out for a season high 280 game and Stephanie King proved that she did indeed love challenges with her fourth 300 of the season and the sixth of this final series. This proved to be more than enough to counteract narrow losses to Simon Pritchett — one pin courtesy of a strike 8-spare finish against Patrick Kennedy's three strikes — and Tony Casey's 7 pin loss to Robert Miles. The end result for game one was a five points to two ninety pin win to the Lions.

In the nudity stakes Allison Deijon had the rare experience of being completely undressed by four very happy lucky male ticket holders while Suzanne Fletcher finished nude (nude and minus two) after the first game for the second successive final.

Game two looked like being a repeat of game ones huge winning margin until a late rally by the Eagles reduced the eventual winning margin for the Lions to thirty-three. Their six points to one victory came on the back of wins to Donna Hawkins, Stephanie King —an uncharacteristic three nine-spares in a row and a finishing eight spare left her ten below average — and Tony Casey who watched agonisingly as a wobbly ten pin stood between him and his fourth 300 of the season.

The end result was that after two of the three games the Lions were leading by eleven points to three and a virtually uncatchable one hundred and twenty-three pins and looked destined to challenge the Jaguars in tonight's seventh final. The Eagles also suffered from the embarrassment of having three bowlers nude; Allison Deijon at minus three, Suzanne Fletcher at minus four and Robert Miles —despite games of 254 and 267 — at minus one thanks almost entirely to Tony Casey's 299.

The third game was over now and Camilla, Gina and I were on deck with both teams and Gina had the floor. "Tony," she began turning to the Lions nominal captain, "were you worried after the sixth frame, could you feel that there was a possibility that the Eagles could pull off the impossible like the Hawks so nearly did in the third game of that memorable second final against the Bulldogs last Saturday afternoon?"

"How could we not, we had seven spares and three open frames including Steph's Big four split while Allison and Pat had six strikes and were looking at really good games. We were looking like being eighty pins down after that sixth frame and losing another fifty pins didn't seem so impossible."

"So would it be fair to say that you expected Stephanie's last four frames to be better than her first six," asked Camilla.

"Of course, because that is the sort of bowler she is."

Now it was my turn and I knew that Camilla would prefer it if I asked Robert about his game. "Robert, what can I say that game must have been tough to take? I mean we all bowl games like that but to do it in a final of a competition like this, I think we all feel for you." And the crowd gave him a sympathetic round of applause.

"Well let's just hope I don't do it in Vegas, Justin," responded Robert Miles. "Seriously though a 202 was so disappointing. But look on the bright side, ' he added with a naughty grin like the good sport he was, "Camilla told me that she would stand aside so that I can enjoy Gina's company," and he reached across to pat her sexy bottom.

I grinned at Camilla and said for the benefit of the crowd, "Well aren't you the good sport generously offering up Robert for Gina to enjoy."

She smiled as Gina said, "And enjoy I shall."

Camilla then turned to Patrick Kennedy. "That wouldn't have been your first 300 but to miss by two with that last ball eight must have been disappointing?"

"Oh I think I can live with it," responded Patrick very much tongue-in-cheek as he patted his teammate Robert Miles on the back, "especially with Robert's three 299 games this season." He turned to each of the Lions team in turn making sure to give the naked Donna Hawkins a warm embrace and wished them luck in tonight's seventh final against the Jaguars as did the rest of the Eagles team.

Of the eight bowlers five finished nude with Suzanne Fletcher again at minus seven having a second successive appointment with a member of the audience and as mentioned before Robert at minus five joining Gina in the fuck fest. Also finishing nude were Donna Hawkins, Allison Deijon and Simon Pritchett.

While the show went on Camilla and I were joined by Vikki and Gina's boyfriend and fellow Condors teammate Mark Bullock as we waited for Gina and Robert to finish so they could join the four of us for dinner before the evening final.

We were watching Gina on her back, legs in the air, an ankle in each hand as she urged Robert to pound down and into her harder and harder and Vikki just couldn't help herself. "Fuck Mark," she giggled, "she must be a handful in the sack."

He laughed, "So true, I guess it's just as well there are plenty of guys willing to help out and plenty of their wives and girlfriends willing to offer me a fresh dish on the menu."

"Sounds like just our sort of lifestyle, Justin and I both think that life would get boring fucking just one person for the rest of your life."

"But what about love?" asked Stephanie King as she and Tony Casey both joined us. "And what about all of those celebrities you both fuck?"

"Aha you just said the magic word," said Vikki in response, "fuck. Justin and I fuck the rest of the world but make love to each other."

Point taken," laughed Tony. He turned to Stephanie, "maybe we should try being more open in our relationship."

"You would, but you have a point, especially if the rumours coming out of the U.S about our matches with their team are true."

And that was pretty much how the conversation went for the nearly fifteen minutes it took Robert to satisfy Gina and for her to walk back to us on slightly wobbly legs so that she could accompany Camilla and I back to the van.

Saturday Evening — The Seventh Final — 4th-The Lions v 3rd-The Jaguars

Dinner was fun and for a change my problems weren't the main topic of conversation Vikki's concert tour of Britain and Europe and the bands tour of the U.S with Lucy James. All in all it was an enjoyable dinner even allowing for the interruption from young fans wanting autographs and well-wishers wishing Vikki and I all the best. All too soon though it was time for Camilla, Gina and I to head back to the van to get changed for our evening commentary stint while Vikki, Robert and Mark Bullock headed for their seats in the VIP box.

After the routine makeup and change of clothes the three of us headed for the commentary box to discuss tonight's game. This time Camilla asked me to go first.

"First, Camilla, let me say that either team could win tonight's match. The Jaguar team have all four bowlers with averages in the low to middle two-forties with two bowlers, Harry Peel and Saul Davies, both having bowled two 300's. Plus you only have to go back to that incredible Sunday afternoon two weeks ago to be reminded of what sort of damage the Jaguars can inflict on a team both Harry and Saul rewrote the record books for themselves and their team."

I looked directly into the camera. "And just in case all you viewers have forgotten just what the day our producers have put together a little package of the Jaguars performance that afternoon against the Dragons." And the three of us sat back and watched Zoe Pauls 797 series, the 774 bowled by Gwen Davies and those incredible twin series of 888 with thirty-four strikes bowled by Harry Peel and the 879 with 35 strikes bowled by Saul Davies.

"When the compilation of strikes had finished I turned back to the camera. "And just in case any of you missed it, I should remind you that Saul Davies games two and three on that afternoon were both 300s and that in his 279 his nine spare was bowled in the fourth frame, that means he's currently on an unbroken run of thirty-two successive strikes.

"That being said," I turned to Camilla and Gina in turn, "finals are a different proposition, and the Lions have one under their belt already. And to that you can add one important, the King and Casey factor. They both have a wealth of experience in the harshest test of all, the world championships. My betting is that the Jaguars will find it difficult to repeat their round twenty-seven performance and so for me it's the Lions in a close one.

"And to play fair here is a compilation from another Sunday afternoon match, this one takes place in round twelve on march 29th, that features the Lions against the Kings and I think illustrates my point."

In that highlight reel featuring the Lions comprehensive thrashing of the Kings Stephanie King almost matched Peel's effort with a 280-300-300 series, Tony Casey rolled a 300-257-268 series, Donna Hawkins series included games of 267 and 279 and Simon Pritchett contributed 268.

Gina, looking already as if she was born to be in front of the camera, turned to the camera before she turned to Camilla and I before she once again disagreed with me. "Sorry Justin," she began with a smile, "but any team that has four bowlers capable of maintaining the sort of averages the Jaguars managed over twenty-seven weeks and can put in a performance like that one two weeks ago gets my vote." She grinned. "Now I know the Lions looked good in that match against the Kings but so do the Jaguars."

Well," said Camilla, "once again our experts agree to disagree, let's see who proves correct tonight." And so we headed down to the lanes for the regulation interviews before the start of what we expected to be a marvellous match.

The first game of the match began with all eyes on Saul Davies as he stepped up to lane 22, and naturally with all the build up came the inevitable anticlimax, a nine-spare. With Gwen Davies also sparing the first frame and all four Lions bowlers striking their opening frames it looked like a good start for them, good that is until the Jaguars Zoe Paul and Harry Peel got into their stride. From that point all it needed was for Stephanie King and Tony Casey to be at less than their brilliant best, and unfortunately that was the story of the first game with Stephanie and Tony's 258 and 266 being no match for Zoe's perfect 300 — number seven of the series — and Harry Peel's unlucky 299. In the end the Lions workmanlike 992 game was nowhere near good enough for the Jaguars awesome 1095.

In the nudity stakes Donna Hawkins finished at nude and minus two courtesy of Zoe Paul's 300 and Saul Davies finished at nude and minus one thanks to Tony Casey's 266.

"Looks like the two week break has done the Jaguars no harm at all," crowed Gina with a smile, "though I know it would be foolish to write of a team as talented as the Lions, especially with bowlers of the calibre of Stephanie King and Tony Casey."

"That's true enough," I said as Donna Hawkins got ready to step onto lane 22, "a six points to one ninety-five pin deficit will be hard to reel in but if any team can do it, that team is the Lions." And then as if to prove my statement wrong Donna Hawkins and Simon Pritchett both proceeded to open their first frames while all four Jaguar bowlers produced opening strikes.

During the third frame a rare event occurred, an event that brought a good-natured cheer from the audience, Stephanie King, already in the unaccustomed position of wearing just panties, lost those thanks to a nine spare.

Besides the Stephanie King nudity three other things began to emerge in that second game. First, the Lions weren't finished, second, the pins that were falling for the Jaguars in the first game didn't always fall in the second and lastly Stephanie King most definitely could bowl naked. In the end though the Jaguars were able to find enough strikes to take advantage of three late spares and Simon Pritchett's open ninth frame to go along with his and Donna Hawkins open first frames. And it was those open frames that led to the Lions 5-2 second game loss and their overall deficit of 3 points to eleven and one hundred and twenty-three pins.

We moved out to the lanes for brief interviews with Stephanie King and Zoe Paul. First up I spoke to Stephanie. "It looked tough out there Steph'," and I held out the microphone to her.

"It's what we live for, pressure situations like this. When they began sparing instead of striking we had our chance and were able to lead by nearly forty pins but unfortunately we were unable to match their last four frames."

"Thank you Stephanie, and good luck for the last game."

Then it was Gina's turn to interview Zoe. "Well Zoe, a blitzing win in the first and a good comeback in the second, that plus your own personal form must be very satisfying."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.